Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd finished both bottles of wine, and had lain on the couch; lazily touching and tasting each other until they'd all three come once more. Then, they'd taken a quick shower, and while they dried, they ate ice cream and snuggled until they were all sleepy enough to go to bed. He knew now what it was like to fuck another man, and to taste another man's cock, and come, on his tongue. He felt so different now than he'd been when the night began, and had no qualms about playing a gay man now.

Sliding back against Alexis a little more, he reached back to draw Alexis' arm around him like a blanket, and tangled his legs with Sam's in front of him. He kissed Sam on the nose and watched in the light of the moon as Sam's lips curled in a soft, sleepy smile. Closing his own eyes, he felt himself go limp, so relaxed and comfortable he was like this, and slowly drifted back into a deep sleep.

12