Practice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Little did Sarah know that while she was lost in her own thoughts she was doing a good job of convincing Ellie that she was very, very good at eating pussy.

Devon had tried, as had most of the other men Ellie had been with, and the brunette doctor had thought they had done a good job. That was until the moment Sarah's tongue touched her pussy lips. Then Ellie was introduced to what a good pussy licking really was.

With just a few gentle strokes of her tongue Sarah had made all of Ellie's previous lovers look like amateurs. And as that wicked little tongue continued to gently slide over her sensitive downstairs lips Ellie realised the comparison was unfair, because it turned out that old cliché was true. No one could lick pussy like a woman could.

For a brief while Ellie regretted not indulging in the delights of Sapphic love sooner. Lord knows she had plenty of opportunity in college, and even Med school as all around her girls had been falling into bed with each other. She had never felt herself half attracted to those girls as she did Sarah, but then again if they could have made her feel half this good Ellie might have been a out and proud lesbian when she met Sarah and maybe, just maybe right now she would be the bride of this beautiful blonde spy. Maybe Ellie would be Sarah's wife.

A dreamy smile crossed Ellie's face as she imagined herself back on that beautiful beach in her wedding gown, this time with Sarah in a equally beautiful dress standing in front of her with the two of them confessing their undying lesbian love for each other.

After only a few seconds later Ellie blushed, feeling incredibly guilty for changing what was such a precious memory of her and Devon, and incredibly embarrassed such a thought had crossed her mind about her friend/only very recent fuck buddy. But even then Ellie couldn't deny that for those few seconds the idea of being Sarah Walker's blushing bride had made her blissfully happy.

Ellie was introduced to another form of blissful happiness moments later, such pleasure overwhelming her that it took the young doctor a few long seconds to realise that the cause of this pleasure was Sarah's mouth latching onto her clit.

Following that Sarah began licking Ellie's cunt with far more intensity than before, sliding her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise as well as up and down, even teasing the entrance to Ellie's love hole or her clit. That and the occasional clit sucking had Ellie writhing in pleasure, the brunette soon whimpering, "Oh, oh, oooooh Sarah, Mistress Sarah, please. mmmmmmmm, make me cum. Oh Gooooooooddddd, oh it's never been this good before. Ohhhhhhh Mistress Sarah you make me feel so good. You... you make my straight girl cunt feel so good with your skilled lesbian tongue. Mmmmmmmm, ooooooooh, you, oh, you make my straight girl cunt feel like a slutty lesbian pussy!"

"Really?" Sarah questioned, lifting her mouth away from Ellie's pussy but quickly replacing her tongue with her fingers before the brunette doctor could complain, "My dyke tongue is making your straight girl pussy feel all slutty and queer?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss! Mmmmmmmm, you're making my pussy queer Sarah! Ooooooooooh Gawwwwwwd your wonderful tongue is turning my straight girl cunt into a lesbian pussy!" Ellie moaned as Sarah's index finger gently rubbed her clit, "Your finger too! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, Mistress Sarah! Your turning my pussy gay! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwddddddddd my pussy's gay! I have a gay pussy! You ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, you... you're turning me gay... you're turning me into a lesbian..."

Sarah stopped playing with Ellie's clit as a deafening silence filled the room. As the long seconds ticked by the two women locked eyes, Sarah trying to figure out if Ellie meant what she said, and Ellie trying to figure out the exact same thing.

After perhaps the longest minute of her life Sarah decided to push her luck, "So what if I am? So what if I'm trying to turn you into a lesbian? Just for when it's just you and me. What if I wanted you to be my little lesbian slut? What if I wanted to fuck you in the nastiest, dirtiest ways I can think of, do things to you that your vanilla husband couldn't dream of, spend night after night making you cum harder than he ever could. Would you let me? Would you let me use your beautiful body to indulge all of my perverted little lesbian desires? Would you be a little lesbian slut for me? Because you wouldn't have to leave Devon or consider yourself gay or even bi. You could just be gay for me. Be my naughty little queer girl, spreading your legs for me so I get at that sweet little pussy of yours. That sweet pussy which is a naughty little dyke cunt for me."

Again there was a pause, Sarah momentarily worrying she'd finally gone too far before Ellie whimpered, "Yes... that's... that's what I want... I want to be gay for you Sarah. I am gay for you. I've been gay for you since the moment we met, and now... I'm yours. Your lesbian. Your little lesbian slut. Please Mistress Sarah turn me into your little lesbian slut. I wanna be your little lesbian slut. Oooooooooooooh, oh Gawd, I'll do anything for you Sarah! I'll eat your pussy, mmmmmmmmmmm, let you fuck me in all my holes, ohhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, you can do whatever you want to me! My pussy is queer for you! So is my ass and mouth! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, oh Sarah, I'm queer for you! I'm a dyke! Your lesbian slut! Your lesbian bitch! Oh, oh... I'm, I'm ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwddddddddd!"

Halfway through Ellie's little plea Sarah began gently stroking her clit again, although only briefly. Then Sarah began sliding her finger up and down Ellie's pussy lips, pausing only to briefly tease the entrance of the other woman's horny honey hole or go back to gently stroking her clit. These actions alone had Ellie's mind melting into a little puddle, her words becoming increasingly incoherent as Sarah effortlessly pleasured her. So when Sarah started lowering her mouth Ellie let out an extra loud whimper, the poor married woman trying to prepare herself for what she was about to experience but knowing it was impossible.

Ellie was quickly proven right because there was no way she could have prepared for the sudden rush of ecstasy she felt when Sarah simultaneously pushed her finger oh so slowly into the brunette's cunt while the blonde's lips closed around her clit at the same maddening slow pace.

For a moment Sarah stayed perfectly still. Then she started to fuck the other woman, Ellie clawing the bed sheets and writhing helplessly under Sarah's assault.

It wasn't even that hard, at least not to begin with. Sarah's mouth and tongue just gently played with Ellie's clit, that finger pumping in and out of Ellie's pussy just as slowly. But it seemed like the pace was always increasing. Like everything else it was incredibly slow, but Ellie swore it was there, Sarah effortlessly bringing her to climax at the maddeningly slow pace which Ellie could never dream of, which was ironic considering just how amazing Sarah had been in her dreams.

Ellie had fantasised about another woman going down on her more times than she would have liked to admit to herself before she had become Sarah's plaything. All of them had been better than any man she had ever been with, but somehow they all seem to pale in comparison to dream Sarah. Of course Ellie had no other girl on girl experience to compare this too, but she couldn't imagine anyone could make her feel like Sarah did. Her husband certainly didn't come close, neither did all her previous male lovers.

That thought brought Ellie back to what she had been saying before the pleasure increased and she seemed to lose the ability to speak.

Did she really want to be Sarah's lesbian slut? Her dyke? Her little queer girl? Nothing but her mistress's submissive little bitch, willing and eager to please the goddess who called herself Sarah Walker?

It may have been the overwhelming pleasure she was receiving, and Ellie knew she might second-guess herself later, but in that moment the answer to these questions was yes. Ellie wanted to be Sarah's lesbian slut, her dyke, her little queer girl, her submissive little bitch, willing and eager to please her mistress, the goddess who called herself Sarah Walker. She would do anything for her. Ellie would do anything if Sarah continued making her feel this way.

While the endurance and self-control she had learned through her CIA training wasn't exactly designed for this kind of situation Sarah had become an expert at getting a variety of different uses out of those skills and others she had either been taught or picked up along the way. Sarah was grateful for those skills now more than ever as her own body ached with need.

It would be so easy for Sarah to swing her body around so she and Ellie where in a 69, and considering the other woman's words there was little doubt in the blonde's mind that Ellie would hesitate in licking her needy cunt. Ellie wouldn't even really need to be that good. Sarah was so horny from going down on the beautiful female doctor that even the most nervous and infrequent licks from Ellie's tongue would make Sarah cum hard. In fact the idea of Ellie giving her pussy tiny nervous licks was almost enough to make Sarah cum.

However while Sarah was fairly confident that such a thing wouldn't scare Ellie off she didn't want to take that risk. She wanted Ellie to think about pleasing her for the next week, Sarah pleasuring Ellie with her mouth and tongue so many times over the next seven days that by the time she finally let the brunette doctor in between her legs Ellie would be starving for her pussy and desperate to please her.

Of course this wasn't just for Ellie's benefit. Sarah really loved the idea of drawing out the anticipation of feeling Ellie's tongue on and then hopefully inside her pussy, Sarah devoting many, many hours to teaching Ellie how to pleasure another woman.

Most of all Sarah wanted to give Ellie's pussy the devotion it deserved, because it was one tasty little treat and from the sounds of it the beautiful thing had never truly been pleasured properly. Not that was that surprising of course as Sarah's experience while men were sometimes difficult to beat when it came to a hard fucking they were rarely that efficient with their tongues and easily beaten. As such a pussy eating given by a man almost didn't count in Sarah's opinion, such a thought making the blonde very pleased as it would mean she was giving Ellie her first true pussy eating.

Determined to give Ellie the greatest first true pussy eating she could possibly give her Sarah slowly increased the pace of the finger fucking while her licking and sucking of Ellie's clit varied from soft to rough from second to second. Using this technique Sarah effortlessly brought Ellie to the edge of orgasm. Then she went in for the kill.

Without warning Sarah removed her finger from Ellie's cunt and replaced it with her tongue. And Sarah didn't just restart the gentle licking she had been doing earlier. No, Sarah rammed her tongue as deep into Ellie's pussy as it would go and curled it upwards to bash against the other woman's G-spot. That had Ellie crying out with pre-orgasmic joy but Sarah had no mercy for her prey, the blonde spy slamming her tongue in and out of the brunette doctor's cunt, the tip of her tongue lashing against the sweetest spot inside Ellie's pussy with every thrust.

Ellie's moans had become incoherent long ago, but now she was trying to say something, even though she had no idea what it was. All Ellie knew was that it must be something because she was vaguely aware of herself babbling incoherently as her entire body seemed to explode with ecstasy and her cum squirted into Sarah's mouth and all over the blonde's face. Shortly after that Ellie seemed to become lost in a pure paradise, the brunette completely overwhelmed by what she was feeling, her only coherent thought being that she hoped it never ended.

Sarah knew she couldn't keep this up indefinitely but she really, really tried. For a while she did very well, Sarah continuing to tongue fuck Ellie almost brutally to climax after climax, pausing only to swallow the heavenly liquid which flowed into her mouth. When her mouth and tongue grew weary Sarah shoved two fingers into Ellie's cunt and continued fucking the other woman, and when her mouth and tongue regained their strength they would quickly re-joined the fun, Sarah using them to begin attacking Ellie's clit, licking and sucking that sensitive little flesh as hard as she could. Over and over again Sarah repeated the process, fucking Ellie for longer than she would have thought possible until finally her mouth, tongue and fingers became so tired she had no choice but to stop.

When the pussy eating finally came to an end Ellie was whimpering softly, the brunette hating that the pleasure stopped but was too tired to complain about it.

A while later she felt Sarah's soft lips slowly sliding up her body which were definitely a comfort, the feeling waking Ellie enough so that she could welcome her mistress with a gentle kiss as soon as Sarah was lying on top of her. That was when Ellie felt it. Her mistress's strap-on pressed against her sore, already very well fucked pussy.

Ellie whimpered and tried to break the kiss to tell Sarah that she didn't think her poor pussy could take anymore but her mistress would have none of it, the blonde following the brunette's lips with her own and even pushing her tongue into her mouth.

The second Sarah's tongue pushed its way into her mouth Ellie melted, the highly educated married woman reduced to a submissive plaything eager to please her mistress with just one kiss. That was the power this beautiful blonde goddess had over her. Just one kiss, just one command, just one look and Ellie would do anything for her.

Not that Sarah was a cruel mistress. If she was the dildo would already be pounding in and out of Ellie's sore pussy.

Instead of anything like that Sarah gently kissed Ellie for what felt like an eternity, both women feeling their strength slowly returning as the submissive lesbian bitch happily surrendered her mouth to her mistress, Ellie doing everything she could to worship Sarah's tongue with her own.

After what felt like hours to both women Sarah slid her right hand down Ellie's body, intentionally allowing her fingertips to glide down her little plaything's stomach, building up the anticipation for both of them. She even paused to circle Ellie's belly button and then stopped altogether for a few long seconds just as her fingers were about to reach her prey's pussy. Then Sarah slowly moved her fingers lower, her fingertips gently sliding over the soft wet lips of Ellie's cunt.

A soft smile crossed Sarah's face as Ellie gasped softly into the kiss but didn't break it, the both of them again becoming lost in the lip lock however this time they were both very aware of Sarah's fingertips sliding up and down Ellie's pussy lips.

Finally the kiss was broken by an extra loud cry from Ellie as Sarah pushed two fingers into the brunette doctor's cunt, Sarah wasting no time in establishing a steady pumping motion as her thumb played with Ellie's clit.

"I wanna fuck you Ellie!" Sarah said huskily, her face less than an inch away from Ellie's, "I wanna fuck you with my big girl cock! I wanna slide my big girl cock into you and fuck you harder than your husband ever could! I wanna turn Devon's sweet little wife's pussy into a little dyke cunt! I want to make this little straight pussy mine!"

"It's yours Sarah!" Ellie interrupted her mistress, "My straight pussy is yours! Ohhhhhhhh, yessssssssss ahhhhhhhhh, oh God, my straight girl pussy is all yours! Mmmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooh My little straight girl pussy is a little dyke cunt for you Mistress Sarah!"

Sarah had intended to be more subtle with her words but she found herself caught up in the moment. However even if she felt herself getting a little carried away Sarah was confident that she could bombard Ellie with so much dirty talk the brunette would barely remember it later, and any specific things she did remember Sarah could brush off as simply getting lost in the moment if Ellie later seemed hesitant to submit to her.

Of course given what an easy conquest Ellie had proven to be so far Sarah was hoping for the other woman to submit to her completely, and like before Ellie surpassed her expectations with such beautiful words of submission.

Hearing those beautiful words caused Sarah to momentarily lose control of herself, quickly replacing her fingers with her strap-on cock which she thrust deep inside Ellie's wet and welcoming love hole.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhh oooooooooooohhhhhhhh yessssssss, oh Sarah, fuck me Mistress Sarah!" Ellie moaned joyfully as her mistress's cock entered her, "Fuck my straight girl pussy and turn it into a lesbian pussy! Mmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, turn me into a lesbian! Turn me into your lesbian! OoooooooHHHHHHHHH YES, TURN ME INTO YOUR LESBIAN SLUT!"

Given Ellie's extremely positive reaction Sarah decided to forego the dirty talk for now in exchange for concentrating on pushing every single inch of the dildo strapped around her waist deep into her little sex slave in training's twat.

Considering how wet Ellie's pussy was, and how much the brunette was moaning joyfully, it didn't seem like Sarah needed to go slowly. However considering how many orgasms Sarah had squeezed out of Ellie only a short while ago inserting the dildo into the other woman slow and steady seemed like the best option. It was much better than hammering Ellie right from the start when her already well fucked pussy wasn't ready for it, and if the slow technique Sarah utilised proved unnecessary, well then at least it prolonged the fun.

Sarah had loved dragging the rug munching out, and she intended to do the same with this. Partly because she wanted to make Ellie cum as hard as possible. Partly because she wanted to savour the moment of fucking Ellie like this for the first time. However by the time she slid the last inch of the fake cock into Ellie's cunt Sarah knew she wasn't going to be able to keep this going as long as she would have liked.

Sarah had been trained to withstand torture. Trained to ignore the wants and needs of her own body for the greater good. Trained to be able to take almost anything without breaking. Sarah had used that training to withhold her own desire for release so she could concentrate on Ellie's pleasure, and the blonde spy had loved every minute of pleasuring her beautiful friend and seem to be completely broken lesbian fuck pet. But even Sarah with her adapted CIA training had her limits.

The moment she was all the way inside Ellie and she felt the other woman wrap her legs around her, pull her in close and look at her with this expression of such wonder and total devotion Sarah didn't want to cum, she needed to cum. Sarah needed to slam her clit against the stimulator inside the harness as hard as she could until she came, regardless of the effect that it would have on Ellie. She needed it, but with every ounce of her self-control Sarah resisted, instead beginning a steady rhythm of pumping in and out of Ellie's pussy, listening very carefully to the cries of her pet to make sure she wasn't hurting her.

To Sarah's great relief every sound Ellie made was purely positive, which was a extremely good thing as with every thrust Sarah felt herself being pushed towards climax, the blonde knowing that the moment she came it would be unlikely that she'd be able to control herself any longer. If Ellie cried out in pain hopefully Sarah could shove herself off of her friend and attack her own cunt with her fingers to provide any further relief, but the spy was hoping that when the time came she would be able to continue fucking her lesbian slut to orgasm after orgasm until they both collapsed together in blissful satisfaction.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers