Practice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Ellie's cry certainly gave Sarah hope, and made it difficult for Sarah not to immediately start slamming her lesbian bitch's pussy as hard as she could, "OH SARAH, OH SARAH, OH MY MISTRESS SARAH PLEASE FUCK ME! MMMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT! FUCK ME LIKE A LESBIAN SLUT! OHHHHHHHH FUCK, I WANNA BE YOUR LESBIAN SLUT SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD MISTRESS SARAH! OOOOOOOOOH AHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS I WANNA BE YOUR SLUT! I WANNA BE YOURS! PLEASE MAKE ME YOURS! OOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, FUCK MY PUSSY AND MAKE ME YOURS! FUCK MY PUSSY AND MAKE IT YOURS! MAKE MY PUSSY YOURS!"

"That's right Ellie, I'm making your pussy mine!" Sarah growled, who was using all her self-control to keep her body in check so her mouth seemed to be running freely, "I'm going to own this sweet little straight girl pussy! It's going to be my little lesbian pussy! I'm going to use it to fulfil all my lezzie urges, fuck your hot little married cunt with my mouth, tongue and fingers whenever I want! Mmmmmmmmm, your pussy is going to be my property, just like your ass! I'm going to own both your hot little fuck holes, oooooooooooh, and any time you want to let your hubby stick his dick or anything else in one of your hot little fuck holes, you're going to have to ask my permission! Oh yessssssssss, you're going to need to ask if it's ok when ever he wants to fuck you from now on, because you might be married to him, but from now on your hot little straight holes are my hot little orifices of lesbian pleasure! OHHHHHHHHH, YOU CAN WEAR THAT LITTLE WEDDING RING OF YOURS ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU'RE MY LESBIAN BITCH ELLIE AND YOUR FUCK HOLES ARE MINE!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSS, YES, YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! MY FUCK HOLES ARE YOURS MISTRESS SARAH!" Ellie squealed joyously as Sarah began fucking her ever so slightly harder, "I'M YOURS! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD, I'M YOUR LESBIAN BITCH! YOUR LESBIAN SLUT! I'M WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO BE MISTRESS SARAH! OOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, I'LL DO ANYTHING, BE ANYTHING YOU WANT MISTRESS! I'LL BE YOUR GOOD LITTLE LEZZIE PET, MMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHHH, ASK YOU IF IT'S ALRIGHT FOR MY HUSBAND TO FUCK ME BECAUSE YOU OWN MY HOLES! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWD, MY FUCK HOLES ARE YOURS, YOUR ORIFICES OF LESBIAN PLEASURE! MMMMMMMMMM, THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO BE! AN ORIFICE FOR YOUR PLEASURE! A LESBIAN SLUT DEVOTED SOLELY TO YOUR PLEASURE! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLEASE YOU, MMMMMMMMMMM, GIVE YOU PLEASURE, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWD PLEASE MISTRESS TAKE ME! OWN ME COMPLETELY!"

"If you still feel like that in seven days, I will!" Sarah promised as she began seriously picking up the pace of the fucking, "For now just stay as quiet as you can. Ohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm, I want you to concentrate on me claiming your pussy as mine. Be in the moment with me."

"Yes Mistress." Ellie whimpered, biting her lip almost hard enough to draw blood to prevent herself from screaming anything else.

It was impossible for Ellie to stay completely quiet, moans, groans and whimpers constantly escaping her lips, but luckily her kind and caring mistress didn't seem to object to this. In fact Sarah even seemed to enjoy it. Or maybe Sarah was just enjoying fucking her. Ellie really couldn't tell, and as Sarah wasn't complaining it didn't really matter.

What really mattered to Ellie was the happy look on her mistress's face and her own selfish pleasure, which was good because that look on Sarah's face only seem to become more gleeful and the pleasure rocketing through Ellie's body seemed to reach a fever pitch.

As she reached that wonderful fever pitch Ellie marvelled at the goddess that was Sarah Walker. Her mistress. The strong, dominant woman who now owned both her pussy and ass.

Her husband Devon seemed to spend almost every moment of his free time working out. He was very proud of his amazing body, which if Ellie was honest with herself was the first thing that drew her to him. And when it came to fucking he was a machine, pounding her pussy harder than any other man had before and even quickly recovering to go for a second, third and sometimes a fourth round without a break. However despite how impressed Ellie had been with him in the past Devon's efforts paled in comparison to what Sarah had done and what she was now doing.

Over the last week of what seemed like almost non-stop anal sex Sarah had redefined Ellie's definition of a hard fucking, Sarah pounding her pooper harder, longer, faster and deeper than Devon had ever fucked her pussy. Now her cunt was getting that same hard treatment Ellie felt like she was in heaven, especially when her mistress pushed her legs up onto her shoulders, bending Ellie in half which gave Sarah all the leveraged she needed for an even harder, deeper pussy pounding.

Throughout the fucking Ellie had been spending most of her time looking up in wonder at Sarah's beautiful face, but her eyes had also wandered down to the CIA agent's perfect bouncing breasts and sometimes even further down to where Sarah's strap on was pumping in and out of her pussy. Now her legs were resting against Sarah's shoulders, and almost against her own, and they were face to face Ellie found herself mesmerised by the other woman's gaze, that gaze alone enough to melt her into a submissive little puddle of goo.

Ellie loved that look that was now in Sarah's eyes, the uncontrollable burning lust which told Ellie just how much this far more dominant woman truly wanted her. That thought, the look in Sarah's eyes and the slam fucking her cunt all caught up with Ellie and she came in one of those amazing, mind melting orgasms which only her mistress had ever given her. As usual it was followed by another, and another, and another, Ellie screaming Sarah's name as this more powerful woman reminded Ellie exactly why she wanted to be Sarah Walker's lesbian bitch more than anything else in the world.

After her body had been rocked with half a dozen orgasms Ellie whimpered as Sarah pulled her strap on out of her cunt. However this lasted only a brief moment, the blonde spy quickly pushing back inside the brunette doctor after she forcefully turned her over and then pulled her up into the doggie style position.

Ellie wasn't sure how long Sarah fucked her in that position, but she loved every minute of it. And sure, she loved the multiple orgasms and the sheer pleasure of the hard fucking she was receiving, but what Ellie loved most was feeling like she was where she belonged. She was Sarah's bitch, and right now she was on her hands and knees taking it like a bitch. Taking it like a bitch for her mistress. And it felt so, so right.

Even when she was too tired to keep the upper half of her body in the air Ellie was able to keep her ass up so she could continue taking Sarah's big strap-on cock in her cunt for her own selfish pleasure and more importantly for her mistress's pleasure. Thanks to this Ellie was able to keep that wonderful feeling of belonging, a sensation she treasured as much as the pleasure rocking her body. Sadly Ellie lost both these things when she lost consciousness, the brunette desperately trying to hold on but the overwhelming pleasure was just too much.

To Ellie's surprise she was once again greeted by a feeling of belonging, however this time it was very different as in that moment she didn't truly feel like she was Sarah's bitch. Ellie felt like she truly belonged to Sarah. Or at least she truly belonged in Sarah's arms, Ellie awaking in them and knowing there was no place she'd rather be.

After a few peaceful moments Ellie looked up into her mistress's eyes, bit her lip and asked, "So what now?"

"Now... we're going to have a little rest, then I want you to clean my cock of your pussy juices." Sarah said, pausing to gently kiss Ellie's neck and play with her hair. "Would you do that for me Ellie?"

Lifting her head up Ellie smiled at the other woman, "I'd do anything for you Mistress Sarah."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers