Practice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Once Sarah managed to start talking again it became clear that wouldn't take very long, "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssss, ohhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, yes, good girl, oh Ellie! You're doing such a great job Ellie! Mmmmmm, you're such a good girl. Ohhhhhhhhh, you're such a great pussy pleaser! Mmmmmm, oh Ellie, I'm going to baptise you Ellie. Baptise you in my cum. Mmmmmmm oh fuck yes, mmmmmmm, I'm gonna cover your pretty face with my cum, mmmmmm, fill your mouth and stomach with it, and then you'll be mine. You'll be my slut, my whore, my bitch, whatever I want you to be you'll be because I'll fucking own you! I'm, I'm going to own you Ellie! Completely and utterly! So, ooooooooh, so you better stop, ahhhhhhhh fuck, you better stop if you don't want to be my bitch because, oooooohhhhhhhh Ellie, mmmmmmm, you're about to become my bitch forever, yessssssss, gonna make you my pussy eating little bitch, mmmmmmm, make you my own personal little rug munching dyke who'll dropped to her knees and eat my pussy whenever I want, whenever I want, and, ooooooooohhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, Gawwwwwwwwd yeeeeeeessssssss, and you will never, ever deny me, because I'm going to own you! You're going to be my lesbian sex slave Ellie! A fuck toy for me to use whenever I want! Oh God yes, tongue fuck me you little dyke, oh fuck, oooooooohhhhhhh yesssssss I'm cumming, I'm cuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnnggggg!

Shortly after Ellie began hammering her tongue in and out of Sarah's cunt as hard as she could the blonde spy began grinding down on her face so hard the brunette could barely breathe, and the air she was taking in was so thick with her mistress's sent Ellie felt like she was breathing in pure Sarah Walker. If Ellie was honest despite facing the danger of passing out or worse it was heaven, especially as when combined with taste and sight her mistress pretty much consumed her entire world.

That feeling only grew stronger when Sarah came like a fountain, somehow something even more heavenly than the blonde's pussy juice pouring down Ellie's throat and directly into her stomach. Once she realised it was Sarah's cum Ellie was instantly addicted, the brunette doctor swallowing as much of the ambrosia as she could before returning to her frantic tongue fucking in the hopes of getting to swallow more of that amazing liquid. Ellie soon got her wish, her wonderful mistress 'baptising' her face over and over again in cum.

Both women completely lost track of how much the brunette made the blonde cum, the only difference being while Ellie felt like she could spend the rest of the night, and perhaps the rest of her life, worshipping at her mistress's altar like this Sarah longed to fuck her brand-new, fully broken in bitch. Or at least be conscious enough to praise her new pet for an amazing job at eating her pussy.

So, admittedly somewhat reluctantly, Sarah found the strength to lift herself up and then down so that she was lying on top of Ellie, the spy not hesitating to kiss the other woman the first chance she got. In fact having the pleasure of tasting her own juices on Ellie's lips and tongue only made Sarah more eager to kiss her new bitch, the submissive brunette unsurprisingly only too happy to welcome the dominant blonde's tongue into her mouth and immediately beginning to worship it with her own.

Sarah allowed Ellie to worship her tongue for several moments as she probed it deep into the brunette's mouth. Then without warning Sarah broke the kiss and grinned down at the cum coated woman underneath her, "So my little dyke, how did you like your first taste of pussy?"

Considering how eagerly Ellie had eaten Sarah's pussy the question wasn't necessary, but the brunette doctor understood her mistress wanted to hear the truth from her lips, something Ellie was only too happy to do, "It was amazing. I loved it. I love the taste of pussy, because I'm a dyke whore. I'm a pussy loving lesbian slut who needs to be fed delicious pussy and be fucked up the ass every single day. Please Mistress Sarah, please tell me that now you have cum in my dyke mouth and all over my lezzie face that I'm now yours completely. That I'm your personal pussy licker. Your anal whore. Your bitch. Because that's what I want to be Mistress. Sarah Walker's bitch."

"And you are." Sarah said softly, sliding her finger around Ellie's lips, "The second I came in this cute little mouth and you swallowed my cum you became my bitch. Well, I suppose technically you already were, that when I shoved my strap on cock up your ass and took your anal cherry you became my bitch, but now you're officially mine completely. Now I've covered your pretty face in my cum I've marked you as mine. My property to do with as I please."

"Oh yes, thank you Mistress. Thank you for marking me as yours." Ellie beamed, quickly adding, "I'm going to be such a good bitch for you Mistress Sarah, I swear. Please do whatever you want to me!"

"Well then, how about we celebrate your complete submission to me with a little butt fucking?" Sarah grinned as she moved back slightly, "Bend over bitch! I want you to stick that pretty ass of yours in the air so I can fuck it."

"Oh yes Mistress, please fuck my ass!" Ellie exclaimed happily as she flipped over onto her stomach and then pushed her knees up so she was in the requested position, "Please fuck the slutty little ass you own! The slutty little ass you fucked and made yours. Mmmmmmm, fuck me Mistress Sarah, fuck me the same way you fucked me the first time. Fuck me in the ass! Fuck me in the ass just like you did the first time when you made me your bitch to celebrate my complete submission to you Mmmmmmm, ass fuck me Mistress Sarah. Please, I want you to ass fuck me so bad. Please, I'll do anything. Anything for you Mistress Sarah. Like... spread my cheeks! Would you like me to spread my ass cheeks for you Mistress Sarah?"

"No, just shut up and let me enjoy your cute little butt." Sarah ordered as she pulled Ellie's butt plug out and quickly sucked it clean before tossing it aside and burying her face in between Ellie's ass cheeks.

While the clearly delirious Ellie had been blabbering Sarah had already used her lightning quick reflexes to go over to her bag and grab the biggest dildo in her collection, strap it around her waist and get back into position behind her target. Now she was attacking the target with the same skill she showed in her job, only with twice the level of enthusiasm, Sarah's tongue sliding over Ellie's ass hole half a dozen times before the brunette took a brief break to kiss the beautiful flesh surrounding it before going right back to that tiny hole.

Ellie's ass was a thing of beauty and Sarah could happily spend hours just giving Ellie a long drawn-out rim job, however while there was part of her which still wanted to spend a long time licking ass Sarah was overwhelmed by the need to pound ass. So after only about five minutes of eating Ellie's ass Sarah sucked greedily on one of her fingers, spat on her bitch's back door and then forcefully pushed her finger into the brunette's butt.

The small penetration caused Ellie to cry out joyfully, Sarah smiling proudly as her slut clearly wanted to beg for more but held her tongue, Ellie proving once again what a great sub she would make. Of course Ellie was already a very good sub, but while she was now thoroughly broken in it would take a while to fully train her, something Sarah was definitely looking forward too. For now though Sarah concentrated on thrusting her finger up and down, side to side, and of course in and out of Ellie's tight little hole, butt fucking the other woman at a slow but steady pace, making sure the brunette doctor's ass hole was thoroughly stretched out before the blonde spy added another finger.

Sarah repeated this process until she had all four of the fingers on her right hand in Ellie's slutty ass. Normally at this stage she would pull her fingers out and replace them with her strap on, but... while Sarah still really wanted to pound Ellie's ass there was more than one way to do that, and the blonde was feeling adventurous.

So after spitting on her thumb, and then on Ellie's butt hole, Sarah slowly but forcefully press that lasted digit against her bitch's back door and softly murmured, "Ellie, do you think you can take your Mistress's fist up your ass?"

Ellie went a little pale. This was not something she'd ever thought of doing, but there was nothing more important to her than pleasing her mistress so her hesitation was only brief.

"I'll, I'll try Mistress." Ellie whispered, before quickly correcting herself, "I mean I will Mistress Sarah! I'll do anything for you."

Sarah smiled softly and gently started pushing her thumb into Ellie's ass, "We'll see... if it's too much you WILL tell me, and we will stop, but I promise you Ellie, sooner or later you will take my fist up your ass!"

There was a shiver of joy which ran through Ellie's body at Sarah's words which actually made it easier to take the blonde's thumb into her ass. The rest of Sarah's hand proved to be much more of a challenge, Ellie crying out and clenching both her teeth and the bed sheets several times as her ass hole struggle to stretch around her mistress's knuckles. Luckily her mistress was slow and patient with her, constantly pushing her hand back and forth so Ellie's butt hole wasn't under constant pressure as well as continuously licking and spitting on that already widely stretched hole.

After what felt like an eternity Ellie finally felt her back door open wider than ever before, the stretching sensation causing her to cry out. Then she cried out again as she felt her mistress's whole hand sliding into her ass, causing intense mix of pain and pleasure.

"Good girl Ellie!" Sarah softly praised, "You took the whole of your Mistress's fist up your slutty little ass! Mmmmmmm, I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you Mistress." Ellie beamed happily.

"And you're going to keep making me proud by letting me fist fuck your dyke ass, aren't you Ellie?" Sarah asked, already slightly twisting her fist around inside the brunette's bowels.

"Yeeeeeesssssss! Ohhhhhhh Mistress Sarah, use my dyke ass for your pleasure!" Ellie moaned joyfully, "Fist fuck my slutty little ass like the lesbian whore I am! Mmmmmmm, fuck me, ohhhhhhh fuck me Mistress Sarah! Please fuck my slutty little ass with your beautiful fist! Destroy my butt hole! Oh Mistress Sarah!"

Ellie kept begging for more mostly to please her mistress. Certainly that was the reason she kept going for so long, while not really registering what exactly was coming out of her mouth. However that didn't mean she was lying. Far from it, she wanted more of the heavenly sensations she was experiencing, first with the kinky mixture of pain and pleasure, and then of the pure pleasure which seemed to overwhelmed her body.

Sarah had told Ellie all the sordid details of her previous experiences with women so the brunette doctor knew this was something her lover had done many times before and it showed, the blonde spy's movements quickly causing Ellie to relax so all she could feel was pleasure. That was when Sarah really started pounding Ellie's pooper with her fist, switching from gently turning her hand to sway and that inside the brunette's butt to pulling far enough back so that Ellie's butt hole was stretching around Sarah's knuckles with every thrust. That was more than a little uncomfortable at first, but Ellie was too busy moaning joyfully to pay much attention to it.

Ellie wasn't sure how long Sarah fisted her ass. In some ways it felt like hours, in others it felt like minutes. All Ellie knew that was one moment it felt like her ass hole was the CIA agent's new punching bag, the next her back passage was clamping down hard on Sarah's hand and she was cumming with the wonderful intensity she could only get from her mistress. It was the type of climax which caused her cum to literally squirt from her cunt, that squirt quickly followed by more as Sarah effortlessly made her cum over and over again.

Then all of a sudden Sarah was slowing down, much to Ellie's dismay, the brunette eventually letting out a loud cry as the blonde pulled her fist out of her ass hole. Ellie then groaned with pleasure as she felt something else pressing against her back door and easily pushing its way inside. Knowing instantly it was Sarah's strap on Ellie stayed as relaxed as possible as the shaft slowly but steadily entered her forbidden passage, the dildo easily making its way through the area the blonde's fist had stretched out before finally running into slight resistance. It was nothing Sarah couldn't power through of course, however the dominant spy slowed down the speed of her entry, giving Ellie plenty of time to get used to inch after inch of strap on cock making its way up her butt.

Sarah even gave Ellie a distraction by bringing the hand which had just been up her ass to her lips and softly murmuring the word, "Clean."

Without hesitation Ellie moved forward ever so slightly, stuck out her tongue and slid it up Sarah's index finger before taking it into her mouth and softly sucking on it. Knowing her mistress was watching Ellie tried to make her task as slow and as sexy as she possibly could, the young doctor taking each of the spy's fingers and then her thumb into her mouth, slowly cleaning them one at a time before moving down beside her tongue over the back and then the palm of Sarah's hand. Every so often Ellie would let out a soft moan of pleasure, not simply because she was trying to please her mistress but because over the past two weeks of submission Ellie had genuinely grown to love the taste of her own ass. Plus at that moment her ass was slowly being filled with dildo, a sensation which was more pleasurable than painful thanks to Sarah's slow, steady thrusts.

Before Ellie was done cleaning the CIA agent's hand Sarah's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks meaning the big dildo was now fully embedded within Ellie's bowels. Then, once her hand was thoroughly cleaned and Ellie had been given a few moments to adjust to having the full length of the cock buried in her butt, Sarah started slowly pulling inch after inch of dildo from the brunette's ass hole, causing Ellie to moan mostly from the pleasure she knew was coming rather than the weird mix of it and pain she was experiencing. That continued to be the case for the next few minutes as Sarah pushed the dildo back up her butt and then began thrusting in and out of her butt hole. Then Ellie's moans turned to pure pleasure.

Maybe it was the earlier fisting, maybe her ass hole was becoming more accepting of its role as Sarah Walker's personal fuck hole, or maybe Ellie was just excited to truly become Sarah's bitch, but whatever the reason the pain seemed to fade quicker than ever before which left Ellie feeling overwhelmed by pleasure, and eventually overwhelmed by the need for more of it.

Ellie tried to fight it, tried to just allow her mistress to ass fuck her at the slow speed she wanted too like a good bitch should. However Ellie wanted a rough butt fucking so bad it was almost painful, and even though she knew it wasn't her place Ellie started begging, "Ohhhhh Gawwwwd fuck me! Fuck my ass! Harder! Oh God, please Mistress Sarah, mmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck my slutty ass harder! Ass fuck me on the bed I share with my husband! Mmmmmm, I'm such an anal slut Mistress Sarah. A wanton anal whore. Mmmmmmm, your whore. Oh Gawwwwd, I love taking it up the ass for you Mistress Sarah! I love taking it up the ass for you on the bed I share with my husband! Oooooohhhhhhh mmmmmmm yesssssss, fuck me in the ass in the bed my husband fucks me!"

"In the bed your husband fucks you while you think about me you mean." Sarah grinned.

"Yeeeeeessssss, oh Mistress Sarah, I think of you when I'm in this bed! Only you! Mmmmmmm oooooooooh, oh, even before when, oh, when I'd only just met you I used to think about you when my husband fucked me, or when I was touching myself, mmmmmmm, but now I think about it all the time. Ohhhhhhhhh Mistress Sarah, you're all I think about! Oooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd Mistress Sarah, I used to dream about you fucking me, mmmmmmm, you letting me eat your pussy, oooooooh ahhhhhh yessssss, being your little lesbian plaything, ohhhhhhhh Goooodddddd, and now I am! I'm your little lesbian plaything! I'm yours! All yours! Oooooooohhhhhhhh I can't believe I'm finally yours! I can't believe I'm finally your bitch! Mmmmmm oooooohhhhhh, I'm finally your fully broken in lesbian bitch!"

"Yes you are." Sarah agreed, "You're my bitch Ellie. I own you. Every part of you belongs to me now, especially this little ass hole which is exclusively mine, right?"

"Oh yes Mistress, oooooooohhhhhhhh yessssssss, my ass hole is exclusively yours! I swear I'll never let my husband fuck my ass because it's yours! Mmmmmmmm, my ass is all yours!" Ellie promised.

"Good, now keep begging me to fuck you like the anal whore you are and I'll make you cum!" Sarah said, already beginning to pick up the pace of the butt fucking.

Seemingly with every thrust the pace got harder which made it a struggle for Ellie to talk, but she did her best to form coherent sentences for as long as she could, "Oooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd Mistress Sarah, mmmmmmmm oooooohhhhhh, please fuck me and make me cum! Fuck me like the anal whore I am and make me cum! Please, mmmmmmmm, I'm begging you, ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck me in the ass like the anal whore I am and make me cum! Make me fucking cum with a big dick up my slutty ass! Mmmmmmmm ooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd Mistress Sarah, fuck your anal whore Mistress Sarah! Fuck me in the ass like a whore! Mmmmmmmm, I'm nothing but your whore Mistress Sarah! More than Devon's wife, mmmmmmmm, more than anything else, ooooooooh, I'm your whore! Mmmmmmm ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, I'm your anal whore, I'm your ass slut, mmmmmmm aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, I'M YOUR BITCH MISTRESS SARAH! I'M YOUR BITCH AND I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS AND MAKE ME CUM LIKE A WHORE! FUCK ME IN THE ASS AND MAKE ME CUM LIKE A WHORE! PLEASE MISTRESS SARAH FUCK ME IN THE ASS AND MAKE ME CUM LIKE A WHORE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!"

After that Ellie could barely let out two words together, and when she did they were often repeated such as 'oh fuck' and 'fuck me'. Of course when Ellie really started screaming loudly Sarah shoved her bitch's face down into the pillows, the submissive doctor obediently keeping her face buried there so that even though any coherent word continued to be perfectly audible for the dominant spy hopefully the outside world was a different story.

Sarah's rational mind screamed at her to keep one eye on the door and more importantly listen out for the slightest sign that someone was in the house or even approaching it. This had been something Sarah had been struggling with throughout this latest session of fucking Ellie, and really was an issue whenever she was having sex, however there was always something extra distracting about sodomising another woman and to be ass fucking Ellie here, in this house, in this bed, under these circumstances, was perhaps the most taboo thing Sarah had ever done which was really saying something.

What made the whole experience more thrilling was as horrifying as the reality of being discovered would be the fantasy of it fuelled Sarah on, and as the blonde finally started using all of her strength on the brunette's butt, causing Ellie to scream in ecstasy into the pillows from the now vicious rectum wrecking she was now receiving, the spy couldn't help imagine it. Imagine Ellie's husband discovering them, his wife face down and ass up while Sarah relentlessly pounded the tight little hole which had been denied him. Or Casey coming to find her for some mission only to find her ass fucking her precious Chuck's sister. Or Morgan, and/or one of Chuck's other little friends, finding her fucking Ellie's ass. Or even Chuck... no, not Chuck, but the look of disbelief on the rest would almost be worth it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers