Practice Makes Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that her thighs weren't wonderful to touch in themselves! Soft and warm. Muscles at work, tiny little movements of her legs. The ever-increasing angle as she spread wider and wider.

I finally gave in to my temptation, and my fingers stroked up and down through the curly hair on her labia. I grabbed the hairs and lightly pulled them. I pressed my palm down over her mound. She pushed back against my hand.

I crawled on top of her and we kissed. She was breathing heavily, and I could hear my heart pounding. I got up on my knees and the head of my cock brushed through her pubic hair.

Her hands slid down my back and came to rest on my butt. I slid my cock through the soft folds of her cunt and found soft, yielding flesh. I pushed inwards and her slippery heat enveloped me.

She pulled her legs way back so she was spread widely beneath me. I pressed my weight down on her until I was fully inside her. She bit her lower lip and whimpered.

"You OK?" I said.

"I'm great," she said. "Press down on me. Press down harder."

I was a little confused, but I tried to push down harder with my hips. "Yes, like that," she said, "harder." And I ground myself hard into her crotch, and Connie began to buck and whimper louder. "Harder," she gasped.

I pressed with all my might. My penis strained deep inside her. I slid my body up and down a little, or back and forth a little. She gasped and writhed underneath me.

I had her pinned, but we bounced and ground against each other. The muscles in my thighs and butt began to get sore. Connie gave out a short, sharp cry. "Harder!" she demanded, and I pressed with all my might. She shimmied and ground and finally her fingernails clawed my back. She yelled out and her eyes suddenly flew open wide. "Aggh!" she yelled, and her body twisted. I could actually feel her vagina squeezing my cock.

Her face was all flushed, and I felt ready to pop.

She panted with her eyes closed, and her hands fell limp at her side. I began to pump.

A smile came to her face and she chuckled. My legs and butt were sore, and sweat dripped down my chest. Her breasts and belly were covered with sweat, probably a mixture of mine and hers.

I felt the wonderful stroke of her cunt and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. She laughed and ran her hands all over me.

My body began to falter from a mixture of pleasure and fatigue. The shuddering pleasure built up in my groin. "Oh man! Oh man!" I groaned, and I thrust deeply inside her and my penis swelled to its greatest extent.

And then I throbbed.

I couldn't move. I lay on top of her, my cock buried inside her, my semen pulsing into her.

"That's it, baby," Connie cooed.

I pulsed until I couldn't pulse any more. And it was over.

I didn't want to leave her, but I couldn't hold myself up. I pulled away and she frowned as my limp penis slipped out. I kissed her. And I lay down at her side.

We panted for several minutes, just looking at one another. My eyes felt droopy, but I forced myself to stay awake.

I watched her as her breathing returned to normal, a little smile on her lips. And she closed her eyes.

And I drifted off to sleep. * * *

When I woke up, my fingers tingled, and my arm felt heavy and numb. I pushed the blankets down, sat up, and hung my feet over the side of the bed. I made a fist and released it. I shook my hand until the prickles eased away.

She reached out and placed gentle fingertips on my bare hip. "Where you going?" she mumbled.

I looked back at her lying there, her cheek pressed against the pillow, her hair curtaining her eyes. "I'll be back in a minute," I said. She hummed and hugged the pillow to her face. A round, bare shoulder pulled out from under the blankets, and desire tugged at me. I could ravage her again. Nothing would make me happier.

But first I needed a drink. I stood up and stretched, reaching for the ceiling. My boxer shorts were on the floor at my feet. I picked them up.

I thought back to her tugging them down earlier. Just thinking about it sent a vibration building in my lower belly.

I pulled my underwear on and looked back at her. Her face was still half-buried in the pillow, but she was watching me with one eye.

"You want anything to drink?" I asked.

She rustled around. "No thanks. But hurry back, OK?"

I smiled and left the bedroom.

In the kitchen, I poured myself a glass of water and gulped it down, then refilled the glass. I sipped the second glass and stared at my ghost-like reflection in the window.

I couldn't believe my luck.

I'm not sure what she saw in me, but who was I to complain? I'd never had a one-night stand before.

Was that what this was? A one-night stand?

I swirled the half-full glass of water. A one-night stand. I poured the rest out into the sink. I wandered out towards the living room.

My mother's old piano stood in the shadows against the far wall, with the mismatched bench sitting in front of it. I turned on the light to get a better look. How many hours of piano lessons had I taken? Hundreds? Thousands? And thousands more practicing. I liked to play the piano, even when I was a kid. It was something I could succeed at by being relentless. * * *

Back in May, I bought one of those electronic keyboards. I dabbled with it off and on, practiced some easy pieces, dusted off the old piano playing muscles. It wasn't the same as playing a real piano, but it got me thinking about playing again.

At about the same time, I started a relationship with Peggy. Peggy taught third grade, and we were together through most of the summer while schoolteachers were on break. Peggy had curly red hair that she could never fully control. Her pale, green eyes were punctured by the blackest pupils. We fucked on the second date; if I had figured it out, we would've fucked on the first date, too, but I was slow on the uptake.

All summer long, we fucked surrounded by the sweet scent of summer thunderstorms. Sex with Peggy was frequent and spontaneous. I would stay overnight in her apartment, and the next morning, while we lounged around drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, I would look at her: at the soft cleavage showing through the neckline of her bathrobe, or her long, smooth legs. And I would become overcome by desire.

We fucked in the morning, we fucked in the afternoon, and we fucked all night. Peggy liked to bite and pinch and scratch. And she was vocal, cussing like a construction worker. "Your cock feels so good in my cunt I love the way you fuck me come on fuck my cunt with your big cock."

I didn't sleep much over the summer, and the lack of sleep made my temper short. Peggy's temper was always short. When she got angry, she made tight fists, digging her nails into her palms. Sometimes she screamed until her face turned purple.

She scared me when she got angry. We'd have horrible fights about the most trivial things. The worst was when I had to cancel a date because my brother was flying into town to talk about our mother's deteriorating health. I defended my decision and refused to apologize.

At one point I grabbed her by the shoulders and shouted at her. "It's mymother, God damn it! My mother isdying!"

Peggy shook violently and she started to wail. Her voice raised higher and she held her head in both hands and screamed at the top of her lungs while I held her tightly by the arms. She looked at me, her scream turning into a shriek, the noise penetrating my head. My ears rang and I could feel her voice in my eyeballs. She looked right through me, like she couldn't even see me there, her eyes all flash and fire.

And suddenly, it was over. Her mouth snapped shut, and she sat back huddled against herself. She shook all over. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her waist. She leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Sorry," she whispered.

Without another word, her fingers went to work at my fly. Her head dropped down and she engulfed my penis. She sucked hard, drew me erect, and vigorously pumped her mouth up and down.

We tore at each other's clothes and jumped on top of one another. Adrenaline screamed through my veins. When I finally wrenched her panties off, I got my fingers up into her crotch. She was soaking wet.

I fingered her slit and she pumped my prick and we kissed. I pulled away from a kiss, and she sucked on my lower lip, stretching it until she finally let go. She scratched the underside of my cock with her fingernails.

"I want you to fuck my ass," she said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

We hurried back to the bedroom, and she hunched up on her hands and knees. Her tight little anus peeked out from between her cheeks. My cock seemed impossibly large as I slathered lubrication all over it.

I went as gently as I could. Even so, it was slow going. Her anus clamped shut several times before I finally worked the head of my penis into her ass.

I wouldn't call it fucking as much as it was rocking with one another. Peggy would sometimes grunt loudly, and I'd feel the powerful muscles squeezing my cock. I'd ask her, "Are you OK?" She always said she was fine.

I eventually built up enough motion to feel the pleasure inside me rise. I came soon thereafter, leaving my semen in her bowels. I pulled out and lay next to her. Tears streamed down her face. I kissed their salty tracks.

I couldn't take Peggy's roller coaster. She wore me down, and we eventually had to have a serious talk. I could not see us going on.

"I like you," I finally said, "but honestly, Peggy, you scare me a little. You're going to give me a heart attack."

Peggy just laughed. "Jon, your heart should be the least of your worries."

I never really knew what she meant by that. Was she saying I was heartless?

Peggy and I split amiably. We even waved to one another as I backed down the driveway after we made the break official. We don't run into each other much, thank God. I know the temptation to engage in one final tumble would be hard to resist. * * *

I thought about Peggy, and I thought about Connie's compact naked little body waiting for me back in bed. I looked at Mom's piano. How long would Connie wait?

Perhaps if I were quiet ...

I sat down on the bench and opened up to Brahms, an old piece I learned a long time ago. In 6/8 time. I laid my fingers over the keys, felt the cool surfaces on my fingertips. I had played it a thousand times before. I didn't really need the music, but it was always easier to play seeing the notes in front of me.

I began.

Playing it again after all these years, I was surprised. I remembered it as a mechanical piece of music, something I had practiced over and over until I had it down perfect. But now the tune was fun, light, and happy. I began to sway along with the music.

And then just as I got going, just as I hit stride, Connie was behind me. "Hiya," she said, and she giggled. She slid beside me on the bench and bumped her hip against mine. She had found one of my T-shirts, which hung down nearly to her knees.

I almost lost my place but continued through.

"What're you playing?" she said.

And I lost the rhythm, lost the music. I took my hands off the keys and placed them on my thighs. My foot remained on the pedal, and the final notes sustained.

Interrupted. I hated to be interrupted. I never could take up a piece from the middle. I always had to go back to the beginning, start again from scratch.

She looked at the sheet music. "Brahms?" she said. "It's pretty." She picked up my wrists and placed my hands back on the keys. "Play it for me."

But I did not feel like it.

"What's wrong? Are you shy or something?" she said. And she laughed.

"OK, then, it's my turn," she said. She stood and crowded against me, wiggling her way between me and the piano. I scooted back to give her a little more room. She was short, and her butt was only a little above my knees.

She brought both hands down hard on the keys, a loud, jarring C major chord.

And then she was off, thundering down on the keys in 4/4 time. Basic tonic and dominant and sub-dominant chords. Trilling with her right hand, hammering with her left.

She played and played and jumped up and down in rhythm, her hair whipping about.

And right in the middle of the bombast, she stopped and whirled around and laughed. The final chord vibrated in the piano's body for several seconds. Her eyes shined. "How's that?"

God, she was incredible.

"I don't know how you do that," I said.

"Do what?"

"Did you just improvise that?"

"I play whatever comes in my head."

"I never could improvise."

She bent forward, her face close to mine, and placed both hands on my thighs. She gave my legs a quick squeeze. "You play beautifully," she said quietly.

"I wish I could make things up like that."

"It's not so hard," she said.

I humphed.

"Just try it," she said quietly. "Make something up for me."

I wanted to. Maybe she was right. All I had to do was try again. She sat beside me and watched as I placed my fingers on the keys. I counted out an A7 chord.

I let my hands strum down on the keys. I love the sound of a seventh.

But then what?

Nothing.

"I can't," I said.

She stared at me, but I couldn't meet her eye.

"You want to know your problem?" she said. "You're just a romantic." Her hand slid up my thigh and onto the front of my shorts. "Just ... a ... romantic." She squeezed my cock through my boxers, and her other hand roamed along my side. I stiffened in her hand.

"Just a romantic?" I said. My voice sounded surprisingly high- pitched.

"Uh-huh," she said, and she rubbed her hand down the front of my shorts, sliding along my shaft. "Just a silly ... romantic."

"Just a silly romantic?" I said. The tension in me rose again.

"What's wrong? Don't I turn you on?"

"I think you already know the answer to that," I said. I put my hands on her thighs and leaned towards her. We kissed lightly, and she squeezed my erection hard through my shorts. She giggled.

My heart pounded. I twisted around to face her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me.

We kissed furiously. She put both hands down the front of my shorts and grabbed my cock, skin to skin. We ended the kiss with a gasp.

Her face was flushed as she fumbled in my shorts. I needed to see her naked. I needed to fuck her. Fuck her now.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs, hiked her up, and dumped her on top of the piano keys. Her butt landed with a loud, dissonant chord. "Ow!" she said, and then she giggled. She rocked side to side a little, adjusting her position, and her butt played a slurred scale, up and down. Her shirt bunched up over her hips. Her bare thighs parted, and between them was the delicate ruffle of her sex.

I tossed off my boxers and hurled them across the room. My cock stood up red and angry. "Ooo!" she said, and she reached out for me with both hands.

I got up between her knees and we kissed. She grabbed my cock and stroked up and down the full shaft, and I reached up under her shirt to squeeze her tits.

I pressed against her, and she hummed. We kissed hard, our lips smashing together. She kept grabbing me, strong grabs all on my shoulders and arms and sides and hips. And then she got a strong hold of my cock and yanked me, and I ground my hips right up between her legs. Her public hair rubbed against my cock.

I stepped away and she whimpered. Her red cunt was all drippy and open. I lined my erection up with her hole and pushed up into her.

I thrust up into her cunt. I drew out slowly. And I thrust back in. Out. In. With every push, she grunted and bounced on the keys.

"Jesus," she grunted, and she began to slip. The keys slurred. "Ow!" she said. "Ow!"

I got my hands under her butt and held her still. She wiggled around in front of me, the piano making groaning noises, and I got a good hold of her. I lifted her, lifted her completely off the piano, and held her against me, her legs wrapped around my hips, and she gripped me tight around my neck. My cock was buried deep inside her sizzling hot cunt. I spun us around, and almost lost control, I was so top-heavy. But I caught my balance, and she squirmed against me.

I carried her over to the couch and let go. She dropped, hitting the couch with an "oof." "Fuck," she said, and she scrambled around, her legs still apart and her red slit all exposed.

I fell down on top of her and stabbed my cock between her thighs, missed, and stabbed again. "Christ!" she said.

I slid all the way in, pressing deeply. When I was all the way in, I stopped and held myself still. She looked me in the eyes. She breathed hard, quick little pants through her open mouth. I pushed down harder, using my weight and muscles to reach the deepest penetration. She tipped her head back and closed her eyes tight.

I pulled slowly back, then pressed back in, again pushing deeply. She moaned. I used my hands to force her knees further apart, stretching her open.

And I fucked her hard. Pounded deeply. Fucked her harder and harder. She dug her nails into my side. She grunted with every inward shove.

"Fuck!" she said. "Fuck!"

The urgency in me rose. She gave a strangled yell and writhed beneath me. Through her clenched teeth, a wail built, and I settled into long, deep, powerful strokes. Her fingernails scratched across my chest.

She squealed, and my own torrent built. I pulled out of her saturated cunt, my cock huge, nearly purple in color, engorged. I throbbed strongly, I felt a clutching in my groin, and finally the sudden release.

Semen erupted, and powerful pulses of cum splashed against her hairy cunt. A half dozen potent salvos, until her belly and pelvis were covered with the shimmering tracks of my jizz.

Gasping for breath, she ran her hands through the trails of my cum, spreading it around in her cunt hair, around on her thighs, up onto her hipbones.

I wiped the sweat off my face.

"Man!" she said, and she untangled her legs from under mine and scooted away. I slumped backwards and sat on the floor.

She looked at me, a glint in her eye, and brought her cum-slicked fingers to her mouth. She licked them devilishly, and smiled. "Maybe I turn you on after all!" * * *

"Maybe I turn you on after all," Sylvia said.

I lay on top of her, my chin nestled against her neck, and I gasped for breath. She was squeezing my relaxing penis with her vaginal muscles, little squeezes I could feel all along my semi- stiff shaft. I thought about being inside her, about my cock filling Sylvia up.

I looked at her and she squeezed me and she laughed.

I wanted her cunt. I want to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her. I wanted her to be mine.

Slowly, my erection was reborn. My growing stiffness slipped around in our gooey mix.

She laughed. "I knew you had it in you. I knew there was a passion hidden inside you."

I'm not sure one person can know another person that well, and I was sure she was mistaken. I am not what you would call a passionate man.

But I didn't say a word. I began to pump inside her again. * * *

"Come on," Connie said. She kneeled down on the floor with me.

"What?"

"Come on."

She grabbed my limp penis and pulled. "Hey!" I said. I was forced to stand up and follow. She led me by my penis back to the piano, and she sat me down on the bench.

She stood behind me with her arms circling around; I could feel her breasts on my back. She kept one hand on my cock, and the other opened flat against my chest.

"Now play something for me," she whispered.

She held my cock, and I put my fingers on the keyboard. Something simple, Jon, just keep it simple. I played a C major chord, and I let my right hand run up the scale. Her fingers tightened around my penis.