Practice Makes Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sounded good! She nuzzled into the side of my neck, and her thumb stroked the underside of my penis, and I began to get hard again. I shifted to F, muffed a note, but kept playing. I went back to C, and she stroked me harder. I tapped on the foot pedal, and played a little something in G, threw in a couple notes from the minor seventh, and I felt it, I felt the piano singing! My cock stood up hard and she pumped me in her fist. I shifted back to C and tossed in a simple coda. I couldn't believe it!

Connie released my erection and sat beside me. She put both hands on my face. She forced me to look her right in the eye. I stared into her eyes, and her fingers traced down my face, my neck, to the front of my chest, and came to rest on my bare hips.

"You know," Connie said, "if you wanted to, we could see each other again some time." Her eyes flickered with light.

She was so fucking sexy.

"Yes," I said, "I'd like that, Connie. I'd like that a lot."