Prada Princess gets Pounded

Story Info
An uptight woman is taken forcefully in the mouth and ass.
1.9k words
4.03
134.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a look at the woman in front of him with an appraising eye. She was young, perhaps 20 or so. Shins tucked under tight thighs, making the muscles strain as she kneeled in front of me. The golden brown curls obscured the center of her body, but he knew it would be nothing short of beautiful, like the rest of her. Her stomach was neither padded nor muscled, but a happy medium of a woman who did not push herself too hard at the gym. Her breasts were perfect, a sizeable C with small, perked roses at the tips. The lines of her neck were elegant, but mostly covered by the cascading dark blonde curls. She wore Tiffany's at her earlobes and the deep red of her lips had clearly been painted on very meticulously that morning. Oh what pleasure he was going to take in smearing it all over her lovely face. Her eyes were closed defiantly, but he knew them to be a clear blue color. Everything about her screamed class and good breeding, even the stylish dark purple color on her short fingernails, now hidden behind her back as her hands were bound there. Her makeup was minimal and tasteful.

His heart raced. There was something so intoxicating about taking a stranger.

It had been established, while she was being undressed, that no one could hear her scream, so she no longer tried to be heard. She just knelt in the position he had placed her in, frightened but too stubborn to show it.

He glanced over at the forgotten clothing piled into the corner of the dank, cement room. He had immensely enjoyed the struggle of removing the exquisite pieces of clothing one by one. Most of them had had labels that even he, as a self-respecting man's man, had known—Prada, Gucci. The horribly ugly things women in magazines wore.

Her cries of protest and wiggling body could not have been faked—he'd acted in domination porn before, and he found that when the woman was expecting to be dominated, she didn't put up as good of a fight because she wanted it. This woman had clearly never been dominated in her life, and she most certainly didn't want it.

The cameraman to the side of the room gave him the signal, so he took a step forward. He leaned down and grabbed a fistful of that dark blonde hair and tilted her head back. Her eyes instantly flew open and narrowed in rage as they focused on the 8" cock before her face.

Despite the things that had already happened to her as the unwilling participant of this film, she'd yet to see his cock until now. Her ass was a vibrant red from the whip and his rough hand, her hands fought the ropes behind her back, and not five minutes before, he'd managed to cram three whole fingers into her pussy. The worst part had been that those fingers hadn't needed synthetic lubrication. She'd been wet.

That made her the most angry.

With his other hand, the one that wasn't tangled in her hair, he rolled the nipple clamps until he had a good grip on one between his thumb and forefinger. He made her tilt back her head so she could not look as he squeezed the end and placed it carefully around her swollen nipple. She cried out as the jolt of pain coursed through her and tried to move away, but the hand in her hair held her firmly in place. He placed the other clamp on her other nipple just as carefully, but the recoil was not as violent since she expected it this time.

She was the best submissive type—she wanted it but wouldn't admit it. She'd fight him until the bitter end, but still cum.

He tugged at the chain connecting the clamps and grinned as she writhed. He let go of her hair and turned on his heel, glancing over his shoulder as she felt his absence but did not try to move. In fact, she could not move. He'd taken thigh cuffs and, instead of slipping her hand through the free loop, had attached it around her shins. If she tried to move, she'd just fall over and by now, she knew it displeased him greatly.

From the wall, he selected several small weights to hang from the clamp chain. He glanced at the other toys on the wall with a smile. Dildos of mostly larger sizes, whips, vibrators, ball gags, cock gags, buttplugs... They were for later.

Returning to her, he placed the weights on chain and gave it another tug to make sure it would not move. She cried out again and closed her eyes to the pain, but he grabbed her again by the hair.

"Look at me, Bitch."

It took her several seconds, but she opened her eyes. She knew not to speak unless asked a question directly.

"I know you see this cock in your face. Why isn't it in your mouth?"

She kept her lips firmly closed. He understood her resistance—most women did the same. He'd already violated her pussy, and she'd been helpless to prevent it, but she had control over what went into her own mouth. Or so she thought.

Most men would have simply pinched her nose, cutting off air, but he knew that she was smart and would open her mouth but just keep her jaw clenched to breath. Besides, he did not like to do things the way anyone else would have done.

"Take a good look, my dear." He brought her face closer to his cock than it had been. Close enough for her to stick out her tongue and taste the precum. "Because very shortly, this cock is going to be in your ass."

Predictably, she went completely pale and stared up at him with the same undisguised terror any anal virgin would have worn. "M-my-"

"Your ass," he repeated firmly, letting go of her hair to pet her head lovingly. "And do you see all that lube over there?" He looked to the wall to his right and her gaze followed his.

"Yes."

"I'm not going to use any of it."

If possible, she went paler.

"So it's up to you. Am I going to rip that sweet little ass apart with my dry cock, or is it going in as wet as you can make it with your mouth?"

He watched the last defiant spark die out of her eyes and she lowered them submissively in defeat. Slowly, she opened those dark red lips and tentatively placed them around his head. He could tell she was working slowly so she could summon as much saliva as possible.

But it was too slow for him. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her all the way until his balls slapped her chin. The back of her throat spasmed around his head. She hadn't had the chance to fight him because he'd surprised her.

Tears streamed down her face, making her impeccable mascara run. He pulled her head away from his body, so she could breath, but quickly returned to fucking her face. In and out he pumped, no mercy. She choked and gagged and spit came from both sides of her mouth. He felt himself coming closer and closer, but pulled out before he came.

She nearly collapsed in front of him, gasping for breath. He patted her cheek, more forcefully than necessary, reveling in how the red looked smeared across her mouth—it looked just as he imagined it would. "Well done, Slut."

In a final act of anger, as he straightened and began to make his way behind her, she leaned forward and spat. The wad landed on the top of his cock. He looked down and laughed. "Good aim. But that was a mistake."

Instead of going right for her, he sauntered back over to the wall and selected one of his favorite dildos. All the whore "actresses" he'd fucked in the past had said that this dildo was the best because it was wide enough to stretch them a bit uncomfortably, but didn't hurt too badly after a while inside. It should be adequately large for this uptight bitch.

He brought the dildo and a large, black ball gag with him and set it on the table in front of the camera. Approaching from behind, he circled her waist with both his hands and lifted her with minimal effort. He slapped her down on the table, face down. Her breath came out in a whimpering whoosh. Her legs came just over the edge, and he arranged them so her knees pointed out. He used the clips at the corners of the table and attached them to the thigh cuffs to force her legs to stay there.

He circled around to the front of the table and admired how her breasts squished against the flat table under her weight. That must have been extremely uncomfortable with the nipple clamps. Lifting her face again, he quickly inserted the ball gag into her mouth while she was still not expecting it. She glared at him and started to rock, screaming obscenities into the gag. The rocking backfired, as the nipple clamps dug further into her skin. She winced and cried.

"Take heart, my dear. If you're good tonight, I might let you cum."

He returned to the back of the table and picked up the dildo. He lowered it to the opening of her cunt and rubbed the sweet wetness with the head. She whimpered against the gag. He unceremoniously shoved the entirety of the dildo hit-deep with one thrust. She screamed.

He worked it in and out, slowly. It battered against her cervix and the ribbing at the end made the skin around her pussy move almost obscenely. He grinned in sheer pleasure as her scream turned to grunts. He shoved it in all the way once more and rubbed the blunt end to make sure it was going to stay.

Taking his cock, he guided it to the rosebud of her unused ass. She started to move against the binds again, as she knew what was coming. Slowly, he forced the head of his cock against the resistant anus. She started to scream in pain again as he watched the hole finally relent and swallow his head.

He groaned. "This is one of the sweetest asses I've ever taken."

He pushed a little further, reveling in the feeling of her stuffed pussy against the thin wall of skin between her holes. She continued to cry and moan as he pushed further and further until he was in all the way. He looked down, loving how her ass looked impaled by his cock and how tightly it gripped his dick. He pulled out a bit and she screamed, obviously not expecting the pain from the different movement. Taking pity on her, he spat down, further lubricating her tiny hole.

He gripped her slim hips to give himself leverage and began pumping, slowly at first. Soon, he was fucking her at a reasonable pace, his grunts in sync with her moans of pain and pleasure. As he worked up to a quicker speed, he reached down and switched on the dildo inside her pussy so it began to vibrate.

She screamed and began spasming in orgasm. He increased his speed, making her movements wilder and wilder. Her anal walls milked his cock and he came, harder than he had in a while. She continued to cum as he pulled his cock out.

With a final slap on her ass cheek, he walked away from the table, leaving her there with the vibrating dildo inside her.

-

comment if you wish.