Praising The Qualities Of An Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jack," she called out again. "Please don't stop!"

Her hands reached back down to my lap and began to unfasten my belt and tug on my zipper. As I continue my lip music on her luscious tits, she spread open my slacks and ran her hands over my cock laying in wait under my boxers. She tugged at the waistband and when I lifted my hips slightly, she pulled my boxers and slacks down to my knees in one swift motion. My cock stood up in attention for her, and felt as if it grew another inch when she took it in her hands. Slowly she ran her hands up and down the shaft, curling her fingers around it, teasing the head for a bit then back down the shaft to fondle my balls.

I tugged at her bra straps, pulling them farther down her arms and easing the cups completely down and away from her breasts. I kissed each freshly revealed inch of her soft tender skin. I cupped her breasts with my palms and toyed with her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She brought her hands up and unbuttoned my shirt starting at the bottom. She fanned her hands out to rub them over my belly and chest, running her fingertips through my modest crop of chest hair.

"You have a beautiful body," she cooed as she slipped my shirt off my shoulders.

"Hey, that's my line!" I retorted with a soft laugh.

Pulling my shirt off and tossing it aside, she pushed me back onto the couch. She shrugged her blouse all the way off and slipped her arms out of her bra straps, letting the sheer lacey garment fall to her waist. Her hands then fell to my erect cock, holding it upright and stroking it gently.

"You've probably had little girls suck your cock, haven't you?" she whispered in a deep sexy voice.

"Well, yeah. Of course."

"I'll bet you've never been blown by a woman before, have you? One who really knows how to do it, have you?"

With that she lowered her luscious wet mouth down to kiss me and slowly take me inside. My cock had never before felt so big and hard as when she went down on me. Was it her perfume, the wine, or the way she stroked me with her hands and mouth? My head fell back and my eyes closed, I was so consumed with the feelings that were flying through me. My fingers combed through her hair, brushing it away from her face, pinning it back behind her neck. She was amazing as she sucked my cock further and deeper into her mouth. When she reached around my hips and dug her fingers into my ass, I felt her ease my cock down her throat. I had known good blowjobs before, but none of my girlfriends had ever throated me like this.

"So what do you think?" she asked in a hoarse, husky voice. "Do you want some more?"

"Y-y-yes! M-more!" I stammered.

When she went down again, it felt completely different. Her movements were wilder and she began to hum or moan with each stroke. I felt my balls rise up in anticipation of an orgasm and I was completely in her power and unable to stop. Just before I was ready to blow off, she slowed and eased up.

"Now we don't want to be too premature, do we?" she said, holding my cock upright. It looked huge and fat and red in the firelight. "I want to save some of this delicious cock."

She pulled back from me and sat up. "I need something more to drink," she said. "Do you want something?"

"Sure."

She grabbed our empty cups, stood up and moved toward the kitchen. I slipped off my shoes, slacks, and boxers, and followed her out to the kitchen in my stocking feet. The sight of her ass swaying under the royal blue skirt kept my cock erect. She set the cups on the counter near the machine. I stepped up behind her, unhooked her bra that had fallen to her waist, and pulled it away. I sent my hands on a mission around to cup her breasts.

"Now don't do something to make me mess up!" she chided me as I tweaked her tits again. "Jack, come on! Stop it!"

"I thought you told me not to stop."

Her head fell to one side but she persisted in making the cappuccino. Finally as she finished, her hands fell away from the cappuccino machine as if in surrender. I didn't want to take my hands away from her gorgeous full breasts. Although they weren't as firm as some of the young girls I had known, they were quite full and had only the slightest amount of sag. They felt wonderfully erectifying in my hands. With her heels still on, my still stiff cock pressed into the crack of her ass through her skirt. I leaned down to plant a series of kisses along her bare shoulder up to her neck and back down again. Her nipples were stiff and puckered out almost as if they might fall off. She moaned slightly and swayed inside my loving hug. When she turned around to face me, I scooped my hands up under her ass and picked her up to set her on the counter.

"What are you doing?" she asked puzzled.

"Just this," I said, lifting her legs up and sliding up her skirt.

I pushed the soft royal blue material up past the top of her stockings to her hips. She wasn't wearing garters, but had on the daintiest, sexiest pair of white lace panties I had ever seen. They were high cut with a section of peek-a-boo lace down the front that was sheer enough to reveal her nicely trimmed muff. My hands slowly worked their way up her thighs toward the dark patch of fur under her panties. I could feel her quiver as my hands glided across the soft flesh of her thighs. She brought her hands around to my shoulders for support and leaned back as my fingers reached her pussy. I caressed and touched and gently poked at her pussy through the panties, finally pulling them to one side baring her sweet muff. She was moist and warm and eager to accept my probing fingers. One finger, then a second slipped up inside her pussy. I smiled when I looked up to see her head tilted back, eyes closed, a gaping wide smile of pleasure on her face.

When she leaned back toward me her eyes opened and we exchanged a look of passion. For a moment it felt as if a bolt of electricity shot back and forth between us. Her look was of passion and longing and desire. Not breaking our gaze, I lowered my lips toward her pussy. It was a sweet mix of her perfume and the scent of her sex that greeted my nose when it settled onto the mound of her pussy. I soon had my mouth and tongue buried in her nicely trimmed muff. Her hands fell to the back of my head and pulled me closer to her. As fingers worked in and out of her and my tongue lapped at her clit, she slipped her legs up around my head and locked me into a perfect pussy eating position. I leaned forward and pushed her farther back onto the counter so that I could rest my elbows down and grip her ass.

"Oh, God, Jack!" she cried out. "Who taught you to eat pussy like that? That feels so good!"

"Nobody," I replied taking a quick breath. "I'm just doing what comes naturally."

She pulled my head back toward her, plunging me deep into her twat. I had always been curious about pussies and tried to learn from each woman who had ever let me eat her out. Some like the lips, some the tongue, some the teeth or fingers. Peggy seemed to like it all. I soon had three fingers up her hot dripping cunt and was flicking at her hard little clit with my tongue.

"Bite me, Jack," she begged me. "Bite my clit!"

I sucked her clit into my mouth and nibbled at her gently. I though she was going to blast off from the counter as I did so. With her legs wrapped around me, she ground her pussy into my face, her hips gyrating wildly as she urged me on.

"Oh, God, Jack!" she cried out. "Eat me, Godammit! Eat my pussy!"

I frantically worked at her pussy until I could feel her start to come, then I slowed my pace. She grabbed me by the hair so hard I though she'd pull it off my head.

"Don't stop now, Godammit!" she cried out.

I felt the huge wave of her climax sweep over her as she fell back onto the counter, panting heavily. As I eased my way back down her thighs, I tugged at her sopping wet panties, pulling them down her stockinged legs and off.

"My, God! I can't remember the last time I came like that!" she cried out breathlessly.

"I like to do it right the first time!" I cracked, taking a line from one of our quality posters.

She laughed heartily and pushed herself up and off the counter. As she dropped to the floor, she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long, passionate kiss, licking the sweet juice of her pussy from my face.

"Now, about that cappuccino," she said. "In here or out there?"

"Let's take it by the fire," I suggested.

"Okay," she said picking up the cups, taking a quick look at me, and then laughing. "If you could see yourself now! You look pretty sexy in your stocking feet!"

I had to admit my mode of dress must look pretty funny and we laughed all the way back to the couch where we curled up in each other's arms and sipped our cafes.

"I wonder what Hal would think if he could see us?" she asked.

"I don't know and I don't care," I said. "All I know is that it feels really good to be with you like this."

"I know. If you had told me that we'd be here like this tonight, I would have told you that you were crazy."

"Before this afternoon, I had never even though about you like this. I mean, you were just this nice older lady I worked with. I didn't see you as so sexy."

"Well, I think that was a compliment so I'll take it that way."

"It was."

"And here I am showing my hot, young stud a thing or two."

She was curled up inside my arms leaning back against my chest, my arms cradling her ample breasts. She worked her hand down to my semi-hard dick, letting her fingers slip around it, teasing it back to attention again.

"I don't know that I like the sound of that," I remarked. "I mean, I want to be more than some stud you have over and fuck once in a while. This isn't some one-time fling is it?"

"Who knows what this is going to turn into?" she said, not expecting an answer. "Jack, this feels really good, here and now. But who knows about tomorrow, or Monday? Let's just enjoy this and not spoil it by expecting anything, okay?"

"I guess so."

"Look, Jack. You're a handsome young man, what--ten, fifteen years younger than me. I'm a horny old divorcee with two kids and very little time for dating and carrying on. Let's not spoil the mood okay?"

"I didn't mean to," I said sheepishly. "It's just that it feels so nice to hold you and have you hold me. I don't feel like I've got to make some big impression you or anything."

"And let's just leave it at that, all right? No expectations."

"Right. I'm sorry."

"Don't feel sorry, Jack. Just feel these," she said tenderly, reaching for my hands and moving them to her breasts. "I love the way you touch my tits. It makes me all tingly."

"It makes my dick get hard, too."

"I know," she said, slipping her hand back to my dick. "I like that too."

I cupped her breasts and twiddled with her nipples till they got hard again. I brought one hand down to her lap and slipped it up under her skirt to her wet waiting pussy. Her hand began stroking my cock and it quickly was fully erect again. She sighed loudly when I slipped a couple fingers up her cunt. Her hips began to move a slow circular pattern around my fingers.

Finally, she sat up and got up from the couch. Standing right in front of me, she unfastened her skirt, pulled down the zipper, and slipped it down over her fine heart-shaped ass. I could see the glistening lips of her pussy perched below, hot and ready for my cock. I felt my cock twitch in anticipation of introducing him to her lovely pussy. She let her skirt fall to her ankles and stepped out of it, kicking it up onto the couch. She then stood up and arched her back, carefully tugging her stockings up each thigh. She then rubbed her hands slowly up over her ass then farther up around to her stomach and up over her breasts to her head, brushing her hair up and holding it off from her shoulders. She turned to look over her shoulder back at me and smiled. My eager face gave away my intentions.

"Do you want to fuck me, Jack," she teased with a devilish smile. "I can see your big old cock wants to fuck me. Do you?"

"Yes," I pleaded. "I want to fuck you!"

"You do?" she teased, bending over so that her ass was in my face. "How much do you want to fuck me?"

I reached up to grab her hips, but she swatted my hands away.

"Tell me how much you want to fuck me," she said, wiggling her perfect ass back and forth. "Tell me how much you want to fuck my hot, wet pussy!"

"I want to fuck you seven ways from Sunday," I said, reaching again for her hips. This time she let me hang on. "I want to fuck you until you call me nasty names, till you can't stand it anymore. I want to fuck you till you pull my hair out and leave tire tracks on my back side with your fingernails!"

She was letting me guide her ass down toward my hard waiting prick, now standing at attention, begging to feel her cunt swallow it up inside. As she let her hips down, I could feel the wet lips of her pussy on the head of my cock, almost like a hot wet mouth ready to give head. She slipped her hand down to grab my cock and guide it between her dripping wet labia. As she sat back fully onto my lap, I slipped up entirely inside of her. As she reached back to grab onto me and wiggle her twat back and forth, it began to feel like what heaven must resemble. She began to rock up and down, pulling up slowly then thrusting down hard, ramming her cunt onto every inch of my cock. The feeling of her wet pussy riding up and down combined with the view of the beautiful curves of her backside was driving me toward ecstasy. She was moaning or sighing with every push down onto me.

"Oh, Jack! I love your cock inside me!" she called out. "Fuck me you little Bastard!"

Our movements began to grow more frantic. I began to stand up as I pushed up to meet her with each thrust and soon we were upright pushing and pressing against each other in a hot and wild consuming passion. Without missing a stroke, we maneuvered so that she was facing the couch, then kneeling on it and leaning forward to brace herself with her hands on the back. This let her push her ass harder against me.

"Oh, fuck me, Jack!" she panted over and over. "Fuck me, Jack!"

I kept my grip on her hips and thrust my cock into her wet pussy again and again. I could feel her pussy contract around me tighter and tighter. I slipped one hand around to cup her breast as it swayed. I slipped my other hand around and down to rub her clit. I felt her explode with my touch.

"Oh you bastard!" she cried out. "Oh, God! I'm coming!"

I felt her body quiver and quake as her orgasm spread. She reached back and grabbed at my ass as she collapsed down on the couch, digging her fingernails into my flesh, holding me in position deep within her.

"Oh, God, Peggy!" I whispered, leaning forward. "You are beautiful!"

She turned her face toward me and we began to kiss, our lips and tongues mingling in a flurry of kissing and licking and nibbling.

"For a young stud, you are a great lover!" she whispered between hot sloppy kisses.

We shifted position and my cock slipped out of her; she turned to lay down on her back; I settled on top of her, my cheek nestled between her breasts. Soon I drew up my fingertips to toy with the nipple in front of me and quickly felt it erect and hard.

"And that's another thing about young studs," she cooed with a deep sigh. "They just don't know when to quit."

I cupped her breast and brought the nipple closer to my lips and tongue. Before long I was cupping both of her breasts and kissing and sucking them, producing another batch of sighs from her. My cock began to stiffen and found its way toward her pussy again.

"You think you're going to fuck me some more?" she asked.

"I told you seven ways from Sunday," I joked. "Besides, it's still only Friday night."

As my dick began to knock on the door of her pussy, she raised her legs up and spread them out, just about sucking my cock inside of her again. I grabbed her by the ass and picked her enough so that I could kneel. I began to stroke her slowly and deeply, letting her revel in every inch of my stiff hard cock. Our position made it difficult for her to initiate any movement. The sight of her curves rocking and swaying beneath me coupled with the feel of her wet pussy was absolutely delicious. I kept my movements slow and deliberate, knowing that if I sped up I would come quickly.

"Oh, Baby, I love the way you fuck me," she cooed, running her hands up my arms and across my chest. She ran her hands back down and cupped her breasts, scooping them and tweaking her nipples. "Oh, Baby! Baby! Baby!"

"You like this slow ride?" I teased her.

"Oh, yeah, Baby!" she said. "I love the way you fuck me."

"You really like this?"

"Oh, Baby, I love this and I don't want you to stop!"

I began to pick up the pace, keeping my strokes long but ramming my cock inside of her faster and faster until her breasts were bouncing wildly as she cupped them in her hands and tweaked the nipples. Soon I felt my balls rise up, ready to shoot their load, and I began to slow down again.

"I'm getting close," I moaned as my own climax neared. "Where do you want it?"

"I want to see it and feel it! Shoot it all over me!" she cried wiggling under my stroke.

I finally could last no longer and after one final long slow stroke pulled my wet hard cock out and stroked it near her belly. She reached down to grab me and pulled it closer to her breasts. I let her take control of my cock and she stroked it firmly with both hands.

"Come for me, Baby! Come all over me!"

As her hands tightened and pulled on me I felt my cum shoot up from my balls and burn its way out my cock. The first load spurted out onto her neck and chin. The next exploded onto her breasts and shoulders. She jerked the last couple loads onto her belly before pulling me up toward her waiting mouth. Her tongue darted out to lap at the swollen red head of my dick.

"Oh, Baby, you came all over me!" she said with a laugh, rubbing my cock on her sticky tits.

Out of breath, I collapsed down onto her, our mouths locking in a long deep sticky kiss. Our sweaty, sticky bodies clung together. Our hands moved slowly about each other, touching, caressing, and loving every square inch of flesh.

"Oh, Peggy, you are something else! I've never had a woman screw me like you do!" I confessed.

"Same here, Tiger. I hope there's more where that came from cause I've been without it so long I'm gonna need a lot more to even catch up."

"Well, we've got the weekend don't we?"

"Till Sunday afternoon, Baby," she said, pushing up at me. She pushed again and rolled me off of her and onto the carpet. She climbed down and straddled me. "Are you man enough?"

Although I had just emptied my nuts and the tingles had barely settled down, I could feel my dick grow hard again as she took it in her hands and lowered her mouth toward it.

"Do you want to fuck me some more?" she asked me needlessly. "Can you get it up again, Baby?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing," I said lifting my hips slightly to force my cock toward her mouth. "Suck me again, Peggy. Suck my cock."

"Like this?" she asked.

Within a few masterly oral strokes she had me as hard as ever before. I swear she was sucking me entirely inside her mouth and down her throat. She came up for a breath and continued to stroke my cock and balls with her hands.

"I feel so nasty when I do that. Do you like it Babe?"

"Oh. Yeah. Don't stop, Woman! Suck my cock."

And she did, getting me up. After several minutes she began to slow down and just stroke me with her hands. She suddenly got up.

"Wait right where you are," she said towering over me for a moment before scurrying from the room.

My eyes closed as I lay there, gently stroking this new hard-on. I chuckled to myself. This morning, I thought of Peggy as that nice lady I worked with, who was friendly and worked hard, and was always helpful. And now all I could think of was the best fuck I'd ever had. All of the cute skinny girls in high school and college all paled in comparison to this lady with the full round curves, the sexy smile, and the delightful laugh. Before I knew it she had returned and was on her hands and knees. She sucked my cock down a couple more times and then quickly put a condom on me. She squeezed a tube of K-Y and slathered a handful onto my sheathed cock; stroking me to a full woody. She rose up on her knees and spread her legs. Squeezing some more lube onto her hand, she slipped it up between the heart-shaped cheeks of her ass.