Praising The Qualities Of An Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's one more hole I want you to crack, Baby," she said with urgency in her husky sexy voice. "Have you ever ass-fucked one of your college girlfriends?"

"Nope, but I'd like to try," I admitted.

"Then I think you'll love this," she said, turning around so that her back was to me.

She rubbed the head of my cock on her greasy asshole and began to press it into her. Little by little I began to penetrate her tight butt. In the firelight I could see the head disappear at first, then feel the rest bit by bit work inside her until within a few minutes I was stuffing every inch of my cock up her tight ass. The feeling was phenomenal, unlike any sensation I had ever experienced. She worked her ass up and down my shaft, the heart-shaped cheeks slapping at my belly, her hot greasy anus spreading wide to swallow my cock. It was so tight and hot that she was bringing me to a quick orgasm. She sensed my feeling and began to slow down, her hand falling to frig her clit and catch up to my pending climax. As she leaned back, her other hand fell back onto my chest for support.

"You like fucking my asshole, Baby?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, Woman! Oh, God you are so tight, you're going to make me come!"

"You gonna come again, Baby?" she said with her breathing heavy and urgent.

"Oh, yeah, real soon."

I felt her quake again as she furiously frigged her clit. Swiftly, barely missing a beat, she rose up and off of me, my cock popping out of her ass and flopping onto my belly. She turned and pulled the greasy condom off. She sucked and stroked me. When she saw that I was ready to erupt again, she moved up and took my cock between her luscious breasts and stroked me between her sweaty round tits. As my cum spurted out, she lowered her mouth and sucked every last drop.

"So what do you think of that?" she said collapsing on top of my spent body.

"That was one quality fuck," I said, reaching around to hug her firmly.

"And just think, we've got all weekend," she laughed.

We ended up spending most of the weekend together. We went to an afternoon matinee at the movies and made out in the back row. We went to an early dinner and felt each other up under the table. We sat by her fireplace and sucked and fucked each other till we fell asleep, exhausted, in each other's arms. The next week at work started out sort of strange and awkward, but we soon started taking liberties at work with little pats, pinches, nibbles, and kisses. She even pulled be into the copy room for a quickie on a couple of slow afternoons. But some time later Peggy was offered a better job at another company and we drifted apart. And although we had never gotten caught, like Justin and Marge, I had never forgotten the lessons of love and life that I had learned from "my older woman."

"So, Jack, what's the plan?" Gillian repeated, apparently for a second time, jarring me from my remembrance.

"Yeah, yeah. What to do?" I pondered. "You know, I have half a mind to bring them in here together, talk with them about what's appropriate behavior in the workplace as a kind of warning and leave it at that."

"Nothing else?" Gillian asked. "No suspension?"

"You know, Gillie," I began. "I've got the feeling that they're both realizing their mistake and the impact it could have on their careers. Justin is a bright young guy just starting out, and Marge, well, Christ she's been a good, hard-working, loyal employee for what, ten, fifteen years? I don't want this little indiscretion to derail their lives or their careers."

"I have to admit, Jack, that I'm kind of surprised," Gillian said. "You've got the reputation as a hard-ass on this kind of thing."

"Sometimes, Gillie," I said slowly. "You've got to cut the crap, and sometimes you've got to cut some slack."

"I'll let them know that you want to see them," she said with a smile as she got up.

"Don't be in too much of a hurry. Maybe we should let them sweat for a few minutes more."

"Now that's being a hard-ass!" she laughed.