Pram Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,520 Followers

Over her shoulder I could see him nod.

"Ready, Dottie?"

"Yes."

"Then here we go."

This time I impaled myself on Jack. It hurt at first. I eased his prick inside me a little bit more on each rock until I was pounding away with the whole of it inside me. My hands were crushing Evie's breasts and my teeth were nibbling her shoulders. We rode until I felt Jack spurt inside the condom. I slowed down quicker than Evie had done. I was sore inside and I could feel a trickling between my legs. As I lifted myself off Jack I saw my blood coating his pubic hair. Evie was fascinated.

"You were a real virgin, weren't you, Dottie?"

"I suppose I was."

"You are a woman now. So am I. Jack is a man, aren't you Jack?"

"Yes," was the whispered reply.

We untied Jack and slept together all that night. When I woke I found Evie had covered us with her overall and mine. That Sunday morning we crept home early.

We repeated that Saturday night again and again. We tried to get Jack to take a more active part but his legs wouldn't support him enough to make the experience enjoyable for any of us. So we rode him at least once a week.

When the war started we were all promoted to charge hands. Our mothers were working in the rocket factory as well so we began to feel that we were no longer poor. The factory had changed and was making a large range of armaments. Despite the rationing we now had enough to eat and some money for the few luxuries that were available. Our cellar became more like a flat. We had a bucket toilet, a sink and draining board, a cupboard with real crockery that might not match but wasn't broken. Although we had no heat or light, we had water from the well and we had a drain that worked. It was nearly as good as our mothers' flats and it was ours. We had fitted a strong lock to the door so our few possessions and the stored food were safe.

We didn't live in the cellar, not then. It was closer to our workplaces than the block of flats but it was just our retreat for peace and quiet and, of course, sex.

Jack was getting worried by the sex. He wanted to marry us but couldn't marry both. He was afraid that one of us might get pregnant despite the condoms. Evie and I told him that he could marry the one who got pregnant but we would still be together whatever happened. He made a will leaving his possessions to be split between us. Not that he or we had much. Except ... the insurance. Our employers had offered insurance to all of us at a penny a week. Most of us had taken the offer even though the insurance would not pay out if we died by enemy action.

Late in 1940 the air raids started. Our town had only a few raids but several factories were damaged. The three of us moved into our cellar. The raids were mainly at night and the cellar was much more comfortable than the flimsy air raid shelter by the flats. We invited our mothers. We were relieved when they refused.

The disaster came in Spring 1941. There hadn't been a raid for several weeks. In mid-morning the rocket factory exploded. I was in a manager's office listening to him explaining my section's task for producing a new tank shell. Our mothers were working on the shop floor and were killed instantly. The manager was completely unhurt but I was blinded by the blast. For weeks I could see nothing at all. Then I began to see vague shapes and I could tell light from dark. Jack and Evie helped me as much as they could. I couldn't work but I learned to keep house in that cellar.

Jack proposed to me as we lay together on the mattress. Evie persuaded me to accept. I needed someone to look after me. Between us we were no longer poor. Our mothers' insurance had paid because the explosion wasn't caused by enemy action. My own insurance paid me a few shillings a week for disability. We stripped the furniture from all three flats which we then re-allocated to families who had lost their homes to bombing.

Jack and I were married as soon as we could. My wedding dress was the night-dress that he had given me for our twenty first. My veil was a net curtain from my mother's flat. Evie was the chief and only bridesmaid wearing her night-dress. We had borrowed crinoline underskirts from an old lady to puff out the massive skirts. We were surprised at the size of the congregation who had turned up to see one of the few survivors from the rocket factory. My manager gave me away.

Despite our potential benefits from the insurance we hadn't yet been paid. I cried when I found that the Mothers' Union had provided a wedding reception in the Church Hall. All the food was donated by the town. Jack and Evie had raided the cellar's stores for bottled fruit.

Jack couldn't dance on his crutches but the manager could. He took to the floor with me. Evie whispered in my ear. We grabbed the bridegroom and with Evie and I supporting him we managed a slow waltz. That made Jack cry. After that we three sat out the rest of the dancing. Jack and Evie described the scene to me. Our wedding was the town's brightest event in the Summer of 1941.

That autumn our lives changed. A series of air raids destroyed most of the shipyards, the parachute factory and the Church Hall. One stray bomb flattened the communal air raid shelter that our mothers would have used luckily before the sirens had sounded so the shelter was empty.

Jack and Evie were told to go to another parachute factory across the Pennines. We had no choice. It was wartime. We had to go where we were sent. Jack found, and the insurance money bought, a wonderful semi-detached house close to the new factory. We moved in and I loved the place. We had three bedrooms, a proper kitchen, gardens front and back and best of all we had a bathroom.

We were sorry to leave our cellar and thriving vegetable patch. We agreed to donate everything that could not be moved, including heaps of stored vegetables, the bottled fruit and the neat rows of plants to the Mothers' Union. When we showed their committee what we had to give them we had a bevy of sobbing women. The Church took over the lease of the cellar as a poor substitute for the ruined Church Hall.

We broke the law. We had help from the Vicar but I'm still ashamed. Evie became a widow without having been married. She took the identity of one of the women who had died in the rocket factory. The woman's elderly husband had died as well and there was no other family. Evie's real name is Evelyn. The woman who had died had been called Eve. We arrived at the new town as Mr and Mrs and their widowed friend.

Why did we break the law? Evie was pregnant. She didn't find out until after Jack and I had married. I was pregnant too. We had gone to the doctor on the same day without telling the other. Then Evie told me and I told her. We hugged each other and cried. That night in the cellar we tied Jack up and fucked him again and again. When all three of us were exhausted we told him. He was horrified. Then Evie explained what she was going to do. She would change her name and become a 'widow' who was carrying her dead husband's baby.

Poor Jack was swamped in baby preparations. We decorated the small bedroom as the nursery. Evie was supposed to be in the second bedroom while Jack and I shared the double bed in the main bedroom. Evie and I shared the double bed with Jack until we became enormous. Then Jack moved into the second bedroom.

The new factory had a medical scheme. It covered workers and their wives and children. The doctor examined Jack's legs, Evie's face and my eyes and pronounced that something could be done with all of us. We didn't believe him at first.

Jack was admitted to hospital. They broke his legs and reset them with steel pins. Jack on crutches was bad enough. Jack confined to a hospital bed while we two were pregnant was hard. Six weeks later he was back at work with a stick. A few months later he limped and wobbled but he was walking on his own legs. Evie and I wanted to see what he could now do in bed but we were within a couple of weeks of giving birth so we couldn't try his talents. That was frustrating.

We gave birth at home. Evie's baby girl was born a week before my baby girl. The midwife barred Jack from the bedroom both times. He did the expectant father thing, smoking which he didn't normally do, and pacing the living room floor. I think the midwife had suspicions about the nature of his relationship with Evie but she didn't say a word. Unlike the First World War, odd relationships were tolerated and bastards were common. Evie's paperwork said that her daughter Joan was legitimate. So was my daughter, Mary.

We had a real pram, our pram. It was a wonderful Silver Cross pram, second hand, but it was in good condition. We had bought it from a street trader who might supply almost anything if no questions were asked. It was large enough for our two babies to be side by side. The hood and rain cover would protect them from most weather conditions.

We both breastfed. It was convenient. If Evie was out I fed both girls. If she was too full when she came back she fed her milk to Jack. We tried each other's milk. At night both of us would give Jack a taste before banishing him to the second bedroom.

We were good girls. We did all our post-natal exercises even if we thought we looked silly. Three months after the births we were almost back to our normal shapes. The doctor suggested that it was time for one or both of us to be treated. Evie and I plotted to have a real session with Jack before we agreed to hospital treatment. We arranged for the babies to be with another lactating friend for a Saturday night.

Jack came home from shopping to find both of us dressed in our night-dresses. He put the shopping away and followed us upstairs.

Evie spoke first.

"Jack. We want you to use your legs in bed. We have ridden you for years. Now it is your turn. Which wife do you want first?"

Jack was in a quandary. He didn't want to upset either of us. I winked at Evie. It wouldn't have been any use her winking at me because I couldn't see a wink.

She got the message. She grabbed him and pulled him on towards the bed. I grabbed his trousers and whipped them off. She unbuttoned his shirt. She took his vest. I took off his pants. She hoisted up her night-dress. I pushed and she pulled him on to her. He got the idea. Evie's legs wrapped round him as he penetrated her. He braced his feet and began to thrust. His feet slithered on the sheet until I sat at the end of the bed. His feet pushed against my buttocks as he strained to satisfy Evie. Soon, too soon, he came inside her. She held him tightly as he cried. I wiped his eyes with the hem of my night-dress.

"You will do better with Dottie," Evie said, "That was your first time on top, wasn't it Jack?"

He nodded.

"For a first time, that was quite good," She said. "You need more practice. We are going to make sure you get it. Would you like a drink now?"

He looked puzzled. I pulled off my night-dress. I joined Evie in hugging him before I pulled his mouth to a leaking breast. He sucked. Evie tensed her muscles around his prick. I swapped breasts and fed him again. All three of us relaxed as an intertwined heap for some time.

"I can feel that you are ready for Dottie," Evie said. "Off you get and let her lie down."

He rolled off her. She slid away and I put myself in her place. She moved to sit at the foot of the bed. He raised himself on his hands and then his prick entered me. I enjoyed his weight spread across me. As he began to move I felt the familiar warm sensation flowing through my body. I felt so much closer to Jack with his body covering mine. He thrust hard. I responded to each thrust with a contraction around his erection. As the speed increased I became less aware of myself and more involved in the two bodies moving as one. With my minimal sight I was more attuned to touch. The touch of his skin over so much of me drove everything else away in a crescendo of passion. My muscles clamped harder and harder around him without conscious effort until I lost myself completely to the waves of orgasm. I scarcely felt his emission because I was so elated by our union.

He lay over me, sweating and panting for breath. Poor Jack. Two randy women wanting him at once. He had done well with his newly repaired legs. My hand caressed his face. Evie's leaky breasts appeared. She shoved one in Jack's mouth and the other in mine. We sucked as she cuddled us.

We repeated the performance in the morning but Evie and I rode Jack. We couldn't expect his repaired legs to perform four times in one night.

+++

Two months later Jack had been promoted. Although his legs would never be adequate to be conscripted as a soldier, he had been classed as mobile enough to be paid the full male rate for his work, and now he had been made a foreman.

The doctor arranged for me to see an eye specialist. He examined my eyes until they were watering with the strain. Then he told me that he thought I could regain more vision than I had because the damage was superficial. The scarring on my eye-balls could be removed. I would have to wear glasses but I was likely to be able to see with at least one eye, probably two. Did I want the operation?

Did I? Of course I did. I nearly hugged him which might have been embarrassing. My milk would have leaked over both of us. He consulted his secretary and made an appointment for me to be admitted to hospital in a week's time.

I rushed home but Jack and Evie were at work. I retrieved the baby girls from our neighbour and fed them. They were beginning to eat solids. My breasts would have been reducing their output but I still fed Jack and sometimes Evie every night. Evie had stopped lactating soon after she returned to work so I fed both babies. I felt contentment as a mother when I was feeding Joan and Mary but a throbbing desire when I fed Evie and Jack.

Some nights I had one adult at each breast. Their hands wandered over my body, caressing, kneading, stroking. One night both had the same idea. Two fingers penetrated me at once. I went from deliciously warm to raging hot in seconds. Their mouths struggled to maintain their position on my breasts as I thrashed uncontrollably.

All three of us had become experts with our tongues. Sixty-nine became nine hundred and sixty-nine as we assumed triangular positions. I liked the vertical version with Jack as the base of the triangle. He would tongue between my legs. Evie would suck his prick while her legs rested on my shoulders and I tongued her. Jack wasn't so keen. My weight flattened him and he had to struggle to breathe. He liked me as the base with my mouth round his prick, Evie's legs on his shoulders and his head buried between her thighs. Best of all he liked to penetrate me with his mouth in Evie's muff while she and I kissed. Evie's favourite was with Jack in her and her tongue in my muff. Jack had only my back and his hands on my breasts.

We swapped positions so that each had a turn at their preferred version. In those days furniture was almost impossible to buy and beds were single or double. We had lashed a single next to a double to give us more room for our variations. Bed making was difficult until I sewed the sheets and blankets together to make enormous ones.

The day of my hospital admission came. We had prepared the baby girls by gradually switching them to formula milk. Early in the morning I walked to the hospital on Jack's arm. I was feeling sorry for myself because I had starved for twenty-four hours as required by the anaesthetist. I tried to remember the few visual sensations I was getting. I could tell when we passed from sunlight to shade and the vague shapes of buildings against the sky. People in the street were moving too fast for me to see at all. I hoped for some little improvement so that I could go out alone without lashing my white stick around.

At the hospital Jack had to leave and hurry to work. The staff processed me efficiently. Within half an hour I was on a trolley vaguely aware that I was being rolled along a corridor. I heard the anaesthetist talking to me and then nothing.

The next thing I knew was waking in a bed with Jack holding one hand and Evie holding the other. My breasts were painfully full. Only then did I notice that my eyes were bandaged.

"They have done the operation." I stated.

"Yes, Dottie, they have." Jack replied.

"My breasts are full," I whispered "can you do anything?"

Jack spluttered. Evie whispered in my ear.

"You are in a women's ward, Dottie. I'll see what I can do but Jack will have to leave."

Evie arranged it. I heard screens being wheeled round my bed. Jack said goodbye.

Evie pulled my bedclothes down and unfastened my hospital gown. Her lips kissed my breasts until my nipples stood up. Then she sucked. The relief on one side was instant as I let down my milk and she swallowed it. When she had emptied both breasts I felt languorous and aroused. Her milky mouth covered mine and her fingers crept into me. At one point she had to stop and hiss "Shh!" into my ear but she brought me to orgasm and blissful unconsciousness.

I woke to the hospital sounds early next morning. A cup of tea was thrust into my hand by a harried orderly. Breakfast followed. I was used to eating by feel so my bandaged eyes didn't stop me enjoying the first meal for two days. The rest of the hospital routine passed me by until the eye surgeon visited me in the afternoon. He told me that the bandages would come off three days from now and then we (I liked the way he said "we" and meant he and I) would assess the results.

That night there was a heavy air raid. The patients had to go to the hospital's basement. I walked there on another woman's arm. We sat talking all night. The all clear sounded but we didn't go back to the ward. Eventually we were told why. The hospital had filled with casualties from the air raid. I didn't have a hospital bed to go back to.

The hospital office arranged for Jack to leave work to collect me. We walked back home. I could hear the working parties clearing the damage. I felt broken glass and smashed bricks under my feet until we cleared the town centre. The streets near our house were unaffected. I was relieved to enter our undamaged home. Jack made me a cup of tea and left to return to work for the last hour. The neighbour brought Joan and Mary to me and I tried to resume my daily routine.

It was hard. I hadn't appreciated how much I had relied on my very limited vision. With my eyes bandaged I could not see light or dark. That faint perception had helped me to orientate myself in a familiar room. Now I had to rely on feel for everything. I was very depressed and unhappy when Jack and Evie returned from work. I hadn't been able to do anything. If Joan and Mary hadn't been sleeping I would have failed as a mother. All I did was find my way to and from the toilet. I would have been crying except the bandages soaked up my tears.

Jack sat me on his lap to cuddle me. Evie checked the babies who were still sleeping. She made tea for us.

"I couldn't do anything," I protested. "I can't look after the babies," I wailed. "What will I do tomorrow?"

Jack's lips stopped my woeful bleats.

"I'm on special leave until the bandages come off, Dottie," Evie said. "They're even paying me for three days but I can take longer without pay if you and the girls need me."

+++

Two days later I received a postcard I couldn't read that gave me an appointment tomorrow to see the eye specialist. Evie took me to the hospital. Even with my white stick I couldn't have got there without her.

Evie held my hand as the doctor gradually removed the bandages over my eyes. I was aware of bright light even before the last layers were removed. As the final layer came off the brightness was too much. All I could see was light as if I was staring straight into a bright lamp or the sun. I winced. The brightness was painful.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,520 Followers