Pranks & Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia raised her eyebrows at this and tilted her head, smiling coquettishly. It was her turn to consider. "Hmmmm," she drawled, ignoring the hands that unknotted ties to her halter-top. " I suppose it will depend..."

Nick pulled the strings to her halter-top slowly away from her shoulders and peeled the twin triangles away from Mia's breasts. Her tan line just above where her breast curved away from her chest wall demarked her lovely brown tan from the true color of her skin, a creamy ivory.

"Oh lady," he murmured appreciatively, cupping the underside of one small, pale tit. "You make me hungry for dessert."

Mia laughed. "Dessert?"

"Yes, your boobs remind me of perfect scoops of vanilla ice cream topped with two luscious raspberries," Nick raved and then circled a raspberry pink nipple with the roughened pad of his thumb.

"Ohh," Mia exhaled on a soft moan. "You have a marvelous imagination! I think that is the most wonderful compliment anyone has ever paid my itty bitties." Mia had a fleeting memory of Frank glancing at her tits and shrugging to himself. The only thing she could remember him saying about them was at least they didn't sag.

Nick winked at her. He hadn't missed the self-deprecation in her teasing comment. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek and then nipped at the lobe of her ear.

"You are perfect," he whispered in her ear. "Petite and perfect. Now I want to see if raspberries taste better than Popsicles." The hand under her breast lifted her to toes until his descending mouth could close over the deep pink bud topping her breast. Mia's hand reflexively gripped his swollen cock as his mouth began to suckle at her rhythmically. It felt to her as if he'd taken her whole breast in his mouth and he was trying to devour it. It felt marvelous! Waves of sensation radiated from his busily working mouth downward, tightening chords of delicious tension in her lower belly and her nether regions. Mia moaned and milked the cock in her hand in time with the deep suckling. Nick moved to lave her other breast with equal attention and Mia tried in vain to push her damp and aching pussy against his hip.

"I need...I need..." she whimpered barely above a whisper. In answer, Nick moved one hand between her legs and massaged her there over her sodden denim shorts. He could feel the heat of her pussy through the damp denim. "Oh yesss," she hissed, moving against his hand and unconsciously gripping Nick's penis with enough force to make him wince.

"It's your turn to remove your wet pants, sweetness," Nick murmured huskily. "But I think we ought to go into the bedroom first.."

He released her long enough to push his jeans to his ankles, kicking his feet free of them. Mia skimmed his shirt off his shoulders and took a small step back to feast her eyes on his lithe naked body. Without his clothes, he verged on being slim, yet he was well formed with broad shoulders and a taut abdomen and nicely muscled thighs. Mia swept a hand over the whorls of dark hair on his chest, followed the silky arrow of hair on his lower stomach, and curled her fingers in the thick nest of pubic hair his swollen manhood jutted proudly from.

"You are beautiful," she said simply.

"Tell me your name," Nick urged her.

Mia looked up into his eyes and smiled sweetly. "You haven't earned it yet," she taunted him and reached behind her back to untie the lower half of her halter-top. It fell to her feet in a puddle of red yarn. She spun around on the balls of her toes until her freed breasts jiggled and with a laugh, Nick swept her up in his arms.

"Give me fifteen minutes," he bragged, "You'll be singing your name so loud all the neighbors will know who the pretty delivery lady is!"

"Aha! You never let me finish my sentence earlier."

"The one that went something like 'that will depend on...'? Mia nodded impishly. "What will it depend on?"

"Carry me on in there and we'll see," said Mia, pointing with her toe to the bedroom door.

Capturing her mouth with his, Nick walked into the bedroom and then broke the kiss to lay her on the bed amid the scramble of the yellow sheets. Without preamble, he undid her shorts and urged her to lift her hips while he shucked both her shorts and her silky panties over her legs.

"Oh, fuck!" he muttered when he saw her bare shaved pubes. Mia bent her knees before his hot gaze and then slowly parted them.

"I do believe I have mentioned this, lady but..God! You are something!"

He watched her hand snake down her tanned belly and he watched as two long fingers slid between her labial lips. His vision narrowed on a single dark mole on her mons just above her right pouty lip.

"You have a beauty mark!"

Mia laughed. "So you wanna call me Marie Antoinette?" she joked, as she twirled her fingertips around her erect clit.

"No, I want to call you by your name."

Mia lifted her hips in his direction. "Then get busy," she said boldly. With a growl, Nick buried his face between her legs.

"Ahhhhhh!" Mia cried out when his tongue parted her velvety lips and swirled thickly around her clit. She felt the warm gush as her aroused juices oozed from her vaginal slit and she whimpered when Nick's nibbling kisses descended. She could feel the hungry laps of his tongue as he used it to coax out and drink what he could of her seeping honey. He sucked gently at her bare outer lips and licked the ultra sensitive skin of her inner thighs before returning his attention to her clitoris. Mia's hips rose of their own accord and she spread her thighs wide on either side of his head, digging her heels into the mattress for leverage and mashed her pussy into his talented mouth. She grabbed light handfuls of his thick hair and pressed his head closer. Her whimpers and love sounds rasped from her throat. Mia could not remember a time in her life when she was so painfully aroused!

Nick parted her further with his fingers and took a slow deep lick of her from below her sweet sticky vaginal opening up to the base of her partially hooded clit. Then he slid two fingers into the wet canal and fastened his mouth over the nub of her clit and began to suck at it gently and rhythmically as his fingers plunged in and out of her. Mia's hips danced frantically to the rhythm his fingers established and Nick grinned against her slippery pussy. He could tell she was exquisitely close to her orgasm. He'd know her name soon. Very soon!

But just as Nick redoubled the effort of his oral assault of Mia, she arched high into him and then collapsed, scrambling backwards on the bed towards the pillows.

"Enough!" she gasped, her breasts jiggling with each shuddering breath. She moaned once and pressed one hand hard against her sopping pussy.

Nick sat partially up. "What's wrong?" he asked, frowning in alarm. "Did I hurt you, love? If I did, god I am so sorr-"

"No!" Mia exclaimed breathily. "No, you were wonderful and amazing!"

Nick wiped his swollen wet mouth with the back of his hand. "Then...why did you stop me?" he asked, confused.

Mia grinned at him impudently, breathing nearly as hard as he was. "Because you stopped me earlier," she replied with a wink. "I am not ready to cum yet either."

"Ha!" laughed Nick. "You just don't want to tell me your name! Why are you being so mysterious?"

Mia kissed him quickly and then licked his lips, sucking his full lower lip into her mouth to clean him of her tangy juices. "No, I am just ready to have that beautiful cock of yours inside me," Mia said throatily and she pushed him onto his back.

Nick helped her lift her leg over his hip and his hands came up to gently pinch and toy with her rosy nipples as she straddled him. Mia rose up on her knees and grabbed his thickly swollen shaft and positioned the head of it just under her weeping canal.


"Look at me," Nick whispered urgently. "I want to see your eyes as I fill you." Mia's eyes were huge and softly brown, glistening with need as her gaze locked with his and she placed both palms flat on his chest and firmly pushed downward, spearing herself on his eager cock.

"Ohhhhh!" she exclaimed as she felt his thickness drive up into her and part her welcoming flesh. "You feel...you feel..."

"I feel the best damn thing wrapped around my cock in recent memory," Nick hissed as his hips rose, arching himself more deeply into her lush wet velvet glove. His dark head fell back on the pillows and his eyes closed as Mia began to move her hips slowly and sinuously on his stiff member. She slid her hands down, and balanced herself more firmly on his hips digging her knees into the mattress on either side of his body. Leaning forward slightly, she rolled her pelvis against his, sandwiching her throbbing, needy clit between their bodies. Nick grabbed her waist and used his hands to move her into a faster, more aggressive rhythm. Their bodies began to slap lightly together with soft, sloshy noises. Mia moaned her delight and rocked harder against him chasing the pleasurable tingles that began to spiral in her clitoral region, inducing waves of pleasure that curled in her belly and thighs...

"Oh God," she panted, "Ahh...I am getting so close...Oh yessss!"

Nick thrust two fingers into her cunt lips and rubbed her frantically. He met her hips thrust for thrust, gulping in great lungfuls of air as their pace quickened and intensified. He could feel the sensations begin to boil in his balls and the muscles in his perineum begin to tighten.

"Tell me your name! Quick!" he demanded in a husky rasping voice.

"No," Mia groaned, closing her eyes in passionate concentration. She shook her head back and forth, reaching up one hand to pinch at her own nipples. As Nick provided stimulation to her clit, she sat up further, arching her back, feeling his cock sliding ever deeper into her until his violent thrusts knocked against her tender cervix, causing her to whimper in a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Tell me!"

"No."

"Tell me!"

"No!"

Mia tensed her thigh muscles; her breathes growing short and shallow. She was going to cum any second now; she could feel it rushing upward like a wash of eager champagne bubbles, till all of a sudden she felt her body being lifted off the wonderful cock providing her with so much pleasure! Mia found herself sitting up next to Nick, staring dumbfounded at his heaving chest and stomach, his glistening, well-lubricated penis pointing straight up towards the ceiling.

"What the hell?" Mia gasped, her eyes wide and confused. "Why did you stop?"

"Because," Nick said, between breaths, "Because I want to know your name..."

"Oh jeez...Ok!! If it's that important, my name is..."

Nick reached up and clamped a hand over her lips. "No," he said firmly, and raked a hand through his sweat-dampened hair. "I don't want to know your name till you cum." Mia's eyebrows shot up and she garbled some words behind his palm.

Nick grinned at her. "No. I don't want to know yet. Soon, I'll know your name and then when we make love, I'll look deep into those brown eyes of yours, fill you with my jism, and cry out your name. But until I make you cum and you tell me your name, I don't want to fuck you face to face."

"Then how will we..." Mia began

"Like this," Nick said firmly and he heaved himself over until he was sitting on his knees. "Turn over."

Mia allowed him to position her on her knees. He pushed firmly at her neck until she rested her upper body on her forearms and her bottom was pointing up in the air. Mia glanced back at him warily as he moved behind her, nudging her knees further apart.

"Like this," Nick repeated, "I don't want to see your eyes, not yet." He smoothed his hands over the creamy ivory mounds she presented to him. "You've got a pretty ass, dear lady." He bent down, kissed each cheek in turn, and then noticed the tiny mole just inside the beginning of the crevice of her bottom. "And another beauty mark! God, how sweet!" He bent lower and tongued her dripping slit from behind and she moaned miserably and buried her face in her hands.

"Please!" she pleaded, her voice muffled. "Please fuck me! Make me cum..."

In answer, Nick moved closer behind her and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed quickly and forcefully inside her. Mia arched her back more deeply and screamed. He grasped her hips and pulled her back into him until, to her, it felt as though his body was spearing her clear to her heart. He groaned at the sensation of her rounded cheeks pressed tightly to his abdomen. As he paused in his movements, Mia tightened her internal muscles and gave his turgid shaft a loving squeeze and pulsed her hips in gentle motions back towards him.

"Ohh, Nick," she sighed, resting her head into her hands, "You feel so wonderful! You fill me so well!"

Nick's grip tightened on her cheeks, his fingers digging lightly into her soft flesh. He smiled and slowly pulled his cock out of her, feeling her cunt muscles drag sweetly on his sensitive flesh. She whimpered as he withdrew nearly his full length, teasingly thrusted a few times just against the outer lips of her vagina and then sank deeply into her once more, groaning his pleasure. He repeated the motion, relishing the contrast of his caramel colored cock against the creamy white skin of her petite ass.

Mia grabbed handfuls of the sheet and parted her knees wider. Soft pleading sounds emanated from her throat. "Please, Nick fuck me," she muttered, almost more to herself than to him. "Fuck me harder, please, please!" Her body moved in a sinuous wave against his. "I need you, I need you to fuck me!"

Nick allowed her to quicken the pace of their mutual thrusts. "Ahh, sweet lady!" he groaned, feeling her hot juices begin to drip down his balls and to coat both their thighs.

"You are so hot and so tight. I can't believe this is happening! I cant believe how fucking good this feels!"

"I want to feel you. I want to feel you fuck me," Mia whispered frantically as she balanced her body on one hand and slid her other hand between her legs. Her fingers glided over her needy clit and reached back further to explore the cock pistoning in and out of her weeping pussy. Nick let out a low guttural moan when he felt her fingers slide along the thick sensitive vein running along the underside of his penis and graze his balls as they swung into her range of touch. He began to fuck her faster and harder. Slamming his cock as deep into her wet canal as he could get, pulling at her hips, and moving her to his steady, needful rhythm.

"I want you to cum!" he growled between gritted teeth. "I want your name! Frig your clit! Rub it now! Cum for me, sweet lady! Now!!"

Mia blindly obeyed his words. She sobbed her need as she found her aching clit and stroked herself harshly and with lightening speed, doing her best to stay upright while Nick pounded away at her from behind. The bed frame knocked and shuddered against the wall. Nick felt sweat rolling down the middle of his back and drip from his nose. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the intensely erotic picture of the lovely brown haired stranger writhing on his cock.

"Cum for me!" he whispered and eased one of his hands across her shivering white cheeks till he could press one brown thumb against the rosebud of her anus.

"N-n-n-n-nick!!!!" Mia screamed as she felt the first joint of his thump pop into the tight ring of muscle within her ass. Her world shattered into a prism of sensation as she came and every muscle in her nether region convulsed in wild frenzy of muscular contractions. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

Her thin breathy scream spurred him on and Nick leaned over Mia and redoubled his efforts when he felt her sweet cunt rhythmically kiss at him and massage him in the throes of her orgasm. He wrapped a strong arm around her waist and held her to him as he pistoned his aching cock as hard and as rapidly as he could.

"Oh fuck," he muttered hotly, "I am going to cum. Ohh god...ohhhhh." His balls began to tighten as they slapped hard against her ass.

"Cum inside me," Mia cried out hoarsely, "Cum inside me. Fill me with your hot cream!"

And with a gut wrenching roar, throwing his head back and yanking her body tight against his, he did just that, flooding and filling her pulsing canal with the seminal fluids that boiled from his balls.

A few breathless seconds later, Mia collapsed limply on her side. She felt Nick's softening penis slither from her body. He curled himself behind her and dropped a damp kiss to the side of her neck. Their heaving torsos rocked against one another as they caught their breaths and their heart rates slowed to normal. Nick swung an arm around her body and snuggled her closer to him. Mia grinned as she felt their combined fluids begin to seep from between her legs.

"Mia," she whispered thickly and the single word seemed to drift in the cloying sex-scented air errantly for a few seconds.

"Hmm?" murmured Nick and she knew his eyes were closed.

"My name is Mia," she said a few octaves higher.

"Mia," Nick sighed, drowsily and tightened his arm around her

Mia let her eyelids droop shut as she began to drift.

Some minutes later, she heard Nick's deep velvety voice ask, "Doesn't Sam have a sister named Mia?"

When she giggled sleepily and answered, "Yes," she felt him smile against her damp shoulder.

"Fucking Sam," Nick swore with a chuckle.

"No, Mia," she corrected him cheekily and snuggled closer to him as they both drifted to sleep.

The later afternoon sun was slanting in from the open door of the guesthouse when Sam stopped by after the shop closed. He peered in the front door, seeing no one, and then he quietly opened the screen door. He only needed to take two or three steps into the living room before he could see into the bedroom door.

There, amid a tangle of yellow sheets, he could see Nick's broad, dark-skinned back. He was turned on his side and the even rise and fall of his torso told Sam Nick was asleep. Sam turned to leave since Nick appeared to be alone and then he did a double take when he looked to the end of the bed and noticed two sets of lower legs and feet. One set of toes was painted the same fiery red his sister Mia preferred. Sam grinned. He figured something of this ilk had happened when Mia hadn't showed up for work. He laughed soundlessly when he looked at the floor and saw a scattering of white wrappers and half a dozen used Popsicle sticks.

He helped himself to a cherry Popsicle from the freezer and quietly crept from the house before the lovers woke up.

His little ploy had worked. Right down to the letter. He'd kept his promise to his old college pal and he'd brought some much needed joi de vivre to his beloved sister. Jackpot.

He whistled as he walked up to the delivery van and dug out the extra set of keys from his pocket. He figured he'd finish the deliveries Mia hadn't.

Sam fished his sunglasses out from his shirt pocket and slipped them on. He glanced as himself in the rearview mirror and saluted himself jauntily.

"Sam Malone," he boasted to his reflection, "The Love Doctor."

FINIS