PranksGoneWrong: The Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John collapsed back, his deflating cock popping out of his moms ass and a stream of cum leaking down. Everyone sat or lay where they were for a good long while, exhausted. When Megan finally stirred and forced herself off the coffee table to end up falling back and lying on the carpet it got me moving at last.

I calmly walked over to her and gently helped her to her feet. I sat her down on a nearby chair and, without saying a word I gathered her things, helped her into her meager clothing and covered her with the coat. Not bothering to try and help her walk, I simply picked her up and carried her to the door and out of the hotel room. It turned out she had taken a cab to the bachelor party, so I just put her into my car and started to drive her home.

*****

She was out of it the whole way there, so at the house I fished in her coat pockets until I found her house key. Then carrying her I let us both in, locking the door behind me. I layed her out on the couch in her living room, then went to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee.

Then I went into the bathroom and started up the shower, waiting until the water was nice and warm. Then I stripped off my clothes and went to the living room to begin stripping off Megans. At this point there wasn't a sexual thought in my head. There was barely a thought in there, except a vague desire not to get my clothes wet.

I knew she was too insensate to do it for herself, but I couldn't leave Megan in this state, so I carried her to the bathroom and got into the shower with her. I set her feet down and held her around the waist, just bellow her breasts, her head and shoulders lying back against my chest, and let the water wash over her.

After awhile she started to stir, and I let her start to support her own weight. But I kept a hand on her waist in case her legs gave out. She didn't say anything for the longest time, she just stood under the flow of the water, swaying gently.

Eventually she reached out and grabbed a lufa, then a bottle of body wash, squirting some unto the lufa. Then she turned around and without meeting my eyes, handed it to me. Taking the hint, and the lufa, I started gently washing her.

As I scrubbed her shoulders I noticed the black color starting to wash out of her hair. She turned around, and I ran the lufa down her back, into the smooth hollow, then following the curve over her perfect ass. I knelt down to scrub her legs, her ass swaying in front of my face. On impulse, I leaned forward and gave each cheek a gentle kiss.

I finished washing her off a few minutes later and she stepped out of the shower. I followed her and we each grabbed a towel and started drying ourselves off. When I was done I reached down to grab the clothes I'd left on the bathroom floor, so I could get dressed. Megan stopped me and, still without speaking, led me down the hall toward her bedroom.

She pulled me under the covers of her bed and as I lay down, she curled her body next to mine. I heard her breathing change to the steady rhythm of sleep in moments, so I just put my arm around her, holding her close, and drifted off to sleep myself.

*****

I woke to Megan nude in my arms, and kissed her forehead. She didn't wake, just snuggled closer to me. It wasn't the same day of course. Johns wedding had come and gone already, and another month besides that. And in that time Megan and I had spent almost every night together.

It was going to be awkward, trying to tell my best friend that I was in love with his mom. But when I mentioned it to Megan she got a little twinkle in her eye and said maybe bringing along some 'entertainment' would soften the blow. It wasn't the first time she hinted at wanting to do something like that again. In fact, the only time I'd tried anal sex, she flat out said no. "Sweety. My heart belongs to you. But my ass belong to someone else."

The End

12