Prankster Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony, honey, I'm trying to find that out, now aren't I?"

________________________________________

"Let's get some cum out of your cock," Mimi hissed at Pruett. Gail had him by the balls, but Pruett didn't mind, for she felt like an angel caressing his jewels.

"Go for it," he said agreeably.

Gail squeezed his balls, and said, "Tell me if I should stop."

"Well," Pruett said, I like what you're doin' and all, but I feel it. I'm gonna cum, and soon."

"When?" Mimi purred.

"Like now!" he replied.

Mimi squeezed the base of his dick so hard she caused Gail to lose her grip on his balls. A pearl of cum seeped from the tip of his cock.

"You take that one, Gail," Mimi said, happily.

Gail's head bobbed over his dick and sucked eagerly, Caitlin pushed her aside, fearful that she would devour all the semen he had to offer. Mimi relaxed her hold on him, jerked him up and down twice, and sang out happily, "Your turn, Cat!"

Caitlin went down on him in similar fashion as had Gail, bobbing her head and sucking for all she was worth.

"Jesus Christ!" Pruett swore loudly, causing Tony to turn to see how his buddy was faring.

Mimi waved to him and called out, "We're sharing his load. He just has to wait a little longer to get his rocks off; he's not used to it."

"Treat him good, baby, or I'll come over there and spank you," Tony said, and laughed.

"OH!" Pruett groaned. This time Mimi took him into her mouth and then released her tight grip on his cock. Pruett shot a torrent into her mouth, and Mimi, delighted at deceiving the other two girls, began to swallow. But his load was so profuse it filled her mouth to the point that she had no choice but to let some escape, and run down her chin.

Caitlin was first to realize they had been tricked, and violently shoved Mimi away from his dick, and then covered it with her own mouth.

Gail, an honor student in pre-med, and nobody's fool, thought quickly, and grabbed Mimi's face, then sealed her mouth to Mimi's, and began to suction the remaining semen into her mouth.

Caitlin continued to jerk Pruett off, gobbling everything he had left.

Mimi surrendered to Gail's superior strength and intelligence, and they ended up in a prolonged kiss, during which they passed the globs of cum back and forth between them.

When they had all calmed down, Gail said, "He's got a great dick, huh, girls?"

"Ooooh, yeah," Mimi said in agreement.

"He's got the bestest cock ever," Caitlin said, chiming in with her friends, after licking her lips.

"Can I have my dick back?" Pruett said, and they all laughed uproariously.

________________________________________

Tony was up on his knees behind Cassandra, just fucking the shit out of her. Deidre was sitting at the head of the bed, fingering herself.

Leea was looking on, hoping to get another chance with Tony before he petered out. To her, the entire scene was one of surreal sensuality. From the contrast of Cassie's blood red fingernails, to the dark tan of Tony's skin; to Deidre's huge breasts, bouncing in every direction after she got down on all fours.

Leea's face was mere inches from the heavy cock pounding into Cassie's cunt, and she reached back between her legs to continue her frenzied finger-fucking. A second later, the woozy Leea took a deep breath, and reached up to squeeze her left nipple. Her eyelids fluttered, and her free hand moved frantically between her legs, and she started coming hard.

"Yeah, Cassie! That's it, honey, fuck him back!"

Deidre, chortled as Cassandra shoved her rear end back to meet Tony's dick as it slammed into her.

"C'mon Cass, shake that ass!" Deidre yelled. "C'mon, baby, you know I'm waiting for him to fill my mouth with his cum."

From out of nowhere, Leea spoke up, "Dee Dee's waiting for a mouthful of cum; ain't that nice?"

"I'll be happy to share it with you too, sweetie-pie," Cassandra laughed, all you gotta do is kiss me the way Gail and Mimi just did."

"I can do that," Leea said, and began giggling as she listened to the "slap, slap, slap," of Cassandra and Tony's fucking rhythm.

The heat in Cassie's cunt began to radiate outward through her limbs. She found herself trying to hold off her orgasm until he was ready to explode inside her. She wanted desperately for them to cum together.

It was not to happen. Tony made a slight shift in his stroking and began to graze over her g-spot. On the sixth thrust, Cassandra came, and came hard, her body spasming uncontrollably.

Tony leaning over her, bit into her neck, as he too attempted to hold back, but as he lost control, he pulled out of her, and sent a long, white rope parallel to her spine.

Leea reacted first, almost diving forward to grab his member and direct the second jet to her mouth. Unfortunately, she missed and it splattered against the middle of her collarbone, leaving her with a mini pearl necklace.

Deidre managed to force her face in front of Tony for the third and final burst of semen, and took a direct hit in her right eye, causing her to cry out, and slap her right hand to her eye.

________________________________________

Pruett to everyone's surprise had himself a mini-hardon thanks to some delicate tongue work on his dick by Caitlin, who surrendered his cock to Mimi, and said, "I want to see him fuck you now."

Mimi took possession of Pruett's hanging member and gave it a few quick strokes, trying to coax it into getting even harder, murmuring, "Ooooh, you're so hard, baby. I'm gonna love having you inside me."

Pruett, weary from all the fucking he'd done that day, lay on his back as Mimi climbed over him, and inserted his semi into her extremely wet pussy. The moment he slithered inside her, Mimi moaned. She opened her eyes, and looked into his, but did not utter another word.

Pruett reached around behind her and tried to send his middle finger into her anus. But Mimi was moving too fast for him to manage it.

Leaning forward, Mimi dangled her tits over his face, and as he left her ass to grab at them, she broke her silence and crowed to the other girls, "Tell me, you want to watch him fuck me!"

Gail promptly replied, "Oh, yeah. I see that big dick pumping into you, baby. Does it feel good?"

"Feels wonderful," Mimi told her.

Caitlin ran a finger around and then into Pruett's ear, and whispered, "Fuck her, baby! Fuck her for me!"

Gail asked Pruett, "How's it feel, cowboy?"

"Hot, wet and damned good!" he grunted, as Mimi tried to use her cuntal muscles on him, but she had not mastered the kegeling process, and it was only a mild tease as far as Pruett was concerned.

To her surprise, Mimi grew tired of rising and falling upon him and after a few minutes, signaled Caitlin that she wanted to relinquish his dick to her.

Gail cried foul at this, but accepted Mimi's bequest without further complaint. Caitlin mounted him, placed his diminishing prick inside her cunt and ground away at him, enjoying the feel of his retreating hardon while it lasted.

"Think you can suck him up again, Cat?" Gail asked hopefully.

"I'll be happy to try," she answered, grimacing from the pressure her grinding into his pelvis was putting on her genitals. In a final attempt to get off with his dick inside her, Cat began rubbing her clit, and to her credit, managed to generate a nice cum for herself. Although, truth be told, her fingers did more to cause it than Pruett's cock.

After coming, Caitlin rolled off and let Gail have a try at Pruett. But his cock had grown too limp to keep inside her, and, Mimi, feeling sorry for Gail, went down on her until she got off.

________________________________________

It was late, the clock on the dresser said, 5:15 AM. Everyone was sleeping. Pruett between Gail and Mimi, with Caitlin snuggled up against Mimi. In the other bed, the three girls dozed while entangled in each other's limbs.

Tony lay snoring peacefully on the floor next to them.

Deidre woke to find herself still in the throes of a sexual trance. And while she couldn't recall any of what happened during this time frame, the fact of the matter is she parted Leea's legs, and made love to her for the next two hours. Leea was semi-aware of her actions as she drifted in and out of her slumber, opening her eyes on occasion and even guiding Dee's head with one hand every so often.

Pruett woke up around 6:00. Noted the time, and was about to go back to sleep, when he realized two things. One, two of the girls in the other bed were quietly making love, and two, he had himself a fairly decent erection.

He turned to Gail and raised her right leg, opening her cunt to him, and then he proceeded to have at her in what might be described as spoon-fashion. Of course, eventually Gail woke up, but she giggled quietly as he continued the old in and out on her, and agreed when he asked her if it was all right if he came on her tits.

"Mmmm, go on, Pru, baby, drip your hot cum on my nipples."

But he wasn't ready for that, not yet, and he continued pumping her, bringing Gail to three wonderful climaxes before he pulled out and straddled her.

"Gonna cum on my tits?" she asked.

"Uh huh," he replied, and holding his hot dick in his right hand he stroked it several times, grunted and began to spurt his load over Gail's tits.

When he had finished, Gail smeared the semen over her left tit, while Pruett bent down and licked her other breast clean. That task completed, he held the left tit to Gail's mouth and helped her clean that one off. Then both went back to sleep.

Caitlin woke up around seven, went into the bathroom with Deidre right on her heels.

They talked for a long while before returning, going over to Tony. Caitlin took his shriveled penis in her mouth, and made him grow to full size, then handed him off to Deidre.

Tony was awake by this point, but pretended to be sleeping. "You're not really sleeping, are you?" Caitlin whispered into his ear.

"Mmmm, no not now," he said smiling. "I always wanted to wake up this way," he added.

"Good, huh?" Cat asked.

"The bestest," he said, using the word he'd heard her use earlier that morning.

Taking his dick from her mouth, Deidre said, "Good morning, baby."

"Good mornin' to you too," he replied with a lewd smirk.

"We were undecided if we should eat one another out, or tackle you again," Deidre told him, then kissed him on the mouth.

He laughed softly, and said, "Guess that makes me a cocksucker by proxy, huh?"

"No way," Cat giggled quietly, not wanting to wake the others. "You got to actually have a dick in your mouth to qualify," and she tapped his nose with her forefinger.

"Say, Cat," Tony said, "wanna sit on my face while your friend here blow me?"

"I'd love to, but wait. Dee, Tony just made me an offer I find hard to refuse, but I thought I'd ask you your preference."

"My choices are?" Deidre asked genially enough. She hadn't heard the conversation between Cat and Tony.

"You can keep blowin' him, or let me finish him off while you sit on his face.

"My choice? Really?" Deidre asked solemnly.

"Yes, your choice," Cat told her.

"I'd rather sit on his face, you don't mind."

"Done, hand me that cock, and get on over here, but be quiet."

Dee lowered her cunt down to meet Tony's tongue and sighed.

Cat took Tony's full length down her throat and using a trick she'd learned several weeks before closed her throat down on him, before letting up and easing him almost all the way out. Then she repeated the trick over and over until tiring of it, and then contented herself with licking and nipping at the underside of his cock.

Deidre began to grunt as she squatted over Tony's face, her cunt scant millimeters from his serpentine tongue.

Tony suddenly whispered a warning to both girls. "Gonna cum!" Both girls readied themselves to receive his load, with Deidre falling away to one side, and then scrambling to her knees alongside Caitlin.

Cat passed his cock to Dee as if it were a baton. Dee took a deep suck, licked his cockhead twice and relinquished him to Caitlin, who performed a similar act.

"Christ!" groaned Tony.

That was enough to wake both Cassandra and Leea, who leaned over the side of the bed to watch.

The two felines continued to blow him, alternating every few sucks, until Tony's arched his back, and cried out, "Can't hold it! Here it comes!"

A thick stream of semen leaped from his cock. Caitlin happened to be holding it at that moment and it took her in the center of her forehead.

Deidre wrenched it away from Cat and got her mouth on it before the second and third ejaculates occurred. She managed to swallow some, and then thought better of drinking down the rest.

She pulled Cat into an embrace, and then as with Gail and Mimi earlier, shared the balance with Caitlin until, both their mouths were filled with commingled saliva and sperm, then she called out, "Now!" and both swallowed what was in their respective mouths at the time.

Pruett, meanwhile had gone back to sleep, and a very sated Tony soon joined him. Neither woke until after one in the afternoon.

They found a note on the kitchen table, and the girls were gone.

A bleary-eyed Tony read the note:

Dear Pru and Tony,

We love you guys, we really do.

But as we're on Spring Break . . . well, we discussed matters,

And we all agree we can't spend it all with the both of you,

Although we are sorely tempted, and sore otherwise too.

We borrowed the van . . . don't panic, its right outside again.

We used it to pick up our car at the motel.

We also met these nice college guys.

They have a place at the beach and are letting us stay with them,

Can you imagine?

So, we hope you're not mad at us, and if you pass by us in the van,

We'll be happy to help out with any video you happen to be making

at the time.

Love,

Gail, Mimi, Cassie, Dee, Leea, and Cat

To be continued...