Prankster Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus!" the girl moaned.

"You were saying?" Adele prompted.

________________________________________

"Um, yeah, err, well, I remember Evan kissing Cleo, and feeling kinda left out. I had enjoyed the hell outta them both playing with my tits.

"So when Cleo took out a tit . . . and I should tell you that she had these huge, dark, Mediterranean nipples. They were larger than any I had ever seen, and I went right for one of them, and began sucking away on her. Evan was nursing on the other one. I don't know how long he waited to do it, but anyway, I kept at it until Cleo told us to switch, which we did." ________________________________________

Sue Ann paused, her mouth opened, and her tongue darted out trying to wet her dry lips.

"What do you think about you being with another woman?" Adele asked, as she lightly brushed Sue Ann's fingertips over her nipple.

Sue Ann shuddered and met Adele's eyes. "I like it. I really like it."

"I know," Adele croaked, and lightly kissed Sue Ann's cheek, then once more moved her lips to Sue Ann's, causing the girl to move her face away, but just a fraction of a second later, she turned her face back, dug her fingers into Adele's hair, pressed her lips against the older woman's, and gave her a long firm kiss.

At first her hands stayed in Adele's hair but when Adele leaned over her, she pulled her closer, and wrapped her arms around her back.

Sue Ann folded her arms around Adele's neck, and the kiss became even more passionate. And then Adele began to undulate against Sue Ann, her body a fleshy, swaying reed.

Sue Ann thought herself a puddle at first, and then decided she was so wet down there she might as well consider herself a lake. She held Adele's hips as she rode her, opening her legs, then wrapping them around Adele's, making a deeper connection of their clits.

Sue Ann moaned as she felt her clit thrumming. With all of her weight on Sue Ann now, Adele descended upon the girl's breasts with her hands, returned to her mouth with her serpentine tongue, that unbelievable tongue, as Sue Ann would later describe it. At the same time, she squeezed the girl's nipples; and lashed at her tongue with her own.

The waves inside Sue Ann were dizzying, and she couldn't even think of resisting any longer; but began bucking against Adele's mound as their tongues stabbed into one another's mouths. Sue Ann came; wave after billowing wave.

Adele hung on, as she bucked and flailed, having lost all sense of control over her limbs and soul to the pleasure, the utter abandon, of the moment.

When Sue Ann calmed down, Adele stripped the remaining clothing from her body and went down on her, the steamy heat of her tongue bringing another climax in under a minute.

Adele kissed Sue Ann back into the real world, then inquired wantonly, "Did you get a little taste of yourself?"

Sue Ann swallowed, and her mouth opened slightly. "Yes," she replied shyly.

Adele's hand reached out, found Sue Ann's neck, and her fingers nestled in Sue Ann's hair. The girl stared at Adele, a mix of hesitation and excitement painted over her face as they kissed again.

When they broke the kiss, they were both panting, their eyes a bit damp, and Sue Ann reached up to Adele's mouth and caressed her lips. "Ready for more?"

Eagerly, Sue Ann nodded her agreement, and as she spread her legs, Adele said. "I want you to keep talking. If you stop, I stop. Understand?"

"Yeah, I stop talking, you stop eating me, right."

Sue Ann gave a wan grin as Adele hefted her legs up onto her shoulders, and then buried her face in Sue Ann's cunt.

________________________________________

"So I . . . so I," Sue Ann stammered, thrown off by the lovely sensations of Adele's mouth and tongue burrowing into her. "Cleo started kissing me and I felt myself melting in her arms. I wasn't aware that Evan was removing the rest of my clothing, and I guess I wouldn't have much cared if I did.

"My next conscious thought was that we were all naked. I found that odd, since only seconds before, or so it seemed we were only partially nude.

Anyway, Cleo guided my hand to her pussy. Evan had this enormous erection, and while I normally would have taken it and shoved it into my twat, I didn't even think about it. It seemed enough to just be aware it was there, waiting for me. I felt so sluttish, I mean my pussy must have been slushy with my juices . . . I was almost coming, I was so hot.

"I mean . . ." Sue Ann said, "I wasn't sure I could go down on a girl, and was half hoping she wouldn't make me. " ________________________________________

"Did she?" Adele asked, pausing in her cunnilingus.

"She didn't. I heard her say, 'Touch me, honey, give me your hand.' "

"Oh, God!" Adele exclaimed, having become overly excited from Sue Ann's graphic description of her first encounter with another woman.

"Wha . . . what?" Sue Ann gasped, alarmed at the loss of Adele's mouth on her privates.

Nevertheless, Sue Ann kept rocking her hips, and caressing her clit in as wanton a manner as Adele had ever seen. Adele soon returned to Sue Ann's cunt and resumed her tantalizing licks and sucks. Sue Ann's breathing, already ragged from the sensations of Adele's mouth and tongue, became more shallow and uneven as Adele continued licking and sucking on her, and soon Sue Ann was emitting small moans with each breath exhaled. But she remembered to keep talking. ________________________________________

"We kissed again. No . . . it was a three-way kiss. Evan and Cleo were both tonguing me. It was wild, and I almost came from it. I remember grabbing one of Cleo's hands and bringing it to my belly, then dragging it to my crotch.

I humped her hand when she squeezed me there, and then Evan was pinching my nipples, one after the other, and I came."

"But they kept at me. The three-way kiss went on and on, only now Cleo's fingers were fucking me. Somewhere along the way I opened my eyes and saw Evan jerking himself off as he kissed us."

"Don't you love it when he jerks off?" Cleo asked, taunting me.

"Yeah," I replied as her fingers intensified their battering of my pussy.

"Or maybe you want some of his cock right now. Do you?"

I hesitated, and she laughed, and said, "Don't worry, I'm going to fuck you now."

"I guess you are," I conceded. "You sure know what buttons to press, don't you?"

"Yeah," Cleo laughed, "I know what buttons to kiss."

Cleo's face hovered inches from my pussy, and then she bent down again and nibbled my pussy. "And nibble," Cleo said, then stuck out her tongue and licked at the top of my slit. "And lick... if that's what you mean?" she answered, with a mischievous smile.

"'Evan,' I called out, 'Why don't you kiss Cleo and let me watch?'

"'Yeah,' Evan replied, 'let me fuck you a little, Cleo.'

"'Now?' Cleo rasped, after tearing her mouth from my pussy.

"Then reconsidering the situation, Cleo said, 'All right, all right.'

"Evan wasted no time. As if it were choreographed, he stepped behind Cleo and held her hips with his hands while I teased her already erect nipples. Cleo responded with a throaty groan as I took one in my mouth and bit down on it. Evan was teasing her swollen clit with his thumb, whispering her name over and over.

"'Cleo, Cleo, Cleo,' he whispered.

"I slipped my hand down his lean belly until I found his rock hard cock and rubbed the tip against Cleo's quivering slit. "'Put it in me,' she croaked.

"'Which hole?' I asked teasingly.

"'My ass, stupid!' was her tart reply, and I quickly located her asshole and steered his cock against it. Evan did the rest, hunching over and driving his erection about two inches into her anus.

"I tickled his balls as he continued his difficult penetration. At least I thought it was difficult, imagining that he was ramming that monster into my little virgin ass. What I didn't know was that Cleo favored anal sex over normal sex. She had a fear of becoming pregnant, you know? So it wasn't really as difficult accepting him as I had thought.

"Then Evan was in her to the hilt. I was incredulous at this, not for a moment having thought it possible. Evan must have been at least six or seven inches in length and fairly thick, especially in the middle of his shaft." ________________________________________

"So you didn't really get eaten out by this Cleo, did you?" Adele stated firmly. Sue Ann detected some satisfaction in her tone, and merely nodded her agreement.

"So I am your first woman then," she said, with what had to be smug satisfaction, as she reached for Sue Ann and pulled her close to kiss her once again.

After the kiss, Adele pushed two of her fingers into her mouth wetting them, and while Sue Ann looked on, she traced her fingertips along Sue Ann's slit until they rested against her opening.

Adele stopped and looked into Sue Ann's eyes. Sue Ann moaned, and pushed her hips at the fingers, but Adele held them back, inches from entering the younger woman. After a little while Adele had mercy on her, and sent the fingers into her pussy. Sue Ann gasped, and threw her head back, already well on the way to yet another climax. And when Adele closed her mouth over her clit, she whimpered with elated bliss. Her hands were fluttering around over Adele's hair, unable to determine what to do or where to rest, while her jaws were clenched together and her back arched from the influence of Adele's flicking tongue and pumping fingers.

"Do you like getting your pussy licked?" Adele asked.

"Mmmm," Sue Ann moaned and humped her hips in small circles against Adele's mouth and fingers, breathing rapidly and shallowly.

"Oh, God," Sue Ann moaned, as Adele passionately lapped at her wet folds. "Oh, my God," she croaked, pulling Adele even closer, and both girls started making sounds. Sue Ann emitting small whimpers of ecstasy between deep fast breaths, and Adele moaning with another type of pleasure, that of someone who was tasting a rare delicacy.

Sue Ann groaned, and started caressing her own breasts, closing her eyes once again. Adele reached both her hands up to Sue Ann's breasts; her face still buried between her thighs, and caressed and cupped the tops of the girl's hands and stiffened nipples. She moved her mouth away and looked up at Sue Ann.

"Want more?" she asked, but Sue Ann simply grabbed her hair and pulled her back. "Don't stop!" she grunted, and Adele continued licking her.

Sue Ann's breathing grew more rapid until drawing a deep breath, she held it while her body tensed, and pushed her hips into the air. Then with a sharp cry, she exhaled and fell back down on the floor. Her eyes opened, and she stared straight up at the ceiling.

"Make me . . ." Sue Ann gasped, but stopped with yet another whine before she ended the sentence --- interrupted by another jolt of pleasure from Adele's insistent tonguing.

"Oh, Adele, Adele, Adele," Sue Ann moaned, as she climaxed yet once more, and collapsed in Adele's arms.

"Oh, God, Adele," she whimpered. "I'm . . ."

"Worn out?" Adele said, finishing the sentence for her.

"Yeah," Sue Ann answered after a long silence. "But you still have to do me," Adele said with an evil smile.

"I do?"

"We're not getting married, Sue Ann. But, yes, you do have to eat me until I come too."

Not unkindly, Adele took Sue Ann's hand and brought it down to her pussy. She didn't want to make Sue Ann do more than she was comfortable with, but she did want to come. Sue Ann moved her fingers over the hairy bush above Adele's cunt, and stroked her pussy. It was hot, soft and wet. But Sue Ann found it wonderful to the touch. Groping blindly, she found Adele's clit, and gently massaged the nub.

"Ooooh, yeah, Sue Ann," Adele moaned. "That's the way! That's the way! Make me come!"

Sue Ann stepped up her pace, and began rubbing Adele's pussy in earnest, while sucking and kneading her breasts.

It didn't take long before Adele was really responding. Sue Ann sent a finger about two inches into the older woman's slit, and was promptly rewarded with a gush of lubricant, and Adele gasped with pleasure.

As Sue Ann edged the finger out, she brought it to bear on Adele's clit, teasing it unmercifully, as the older woman had done to her earlier. Her mouth dipped and she began to suck on Adele's labia, gradually sending her tongue darting into the still gushing juices of her pussy.

All this activity sent Adele over the edge, and as Sue Ann's index finger plunged back and forth from her vagina, she came with a great gasp, her cuntal muscles pinching Sue Ann's finger. Sue Ann kept her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy until Adele came down from her orgasm.

Only then did she withdraw her finger and sit back on her heels. She was overly conscious of the warm wetness on her hand, and she rubbed her fingers together.

Adele took Sue Ann's hand in hers and smiled up at her. "That was wonderful, honey. Thanks," she said gratefully.

"I liked it, too," Sue Ann said.

"We better get dressed. People will be wondering what the hell we're up to in here, and we don't want them figuring it out, do we?"

"No," Sue Ann responded as she wriggled into her jeans and pulled on her T-shirt.

Adele took more time with her appearance, ensuring that she looked just as she had before entering her office and locking the door. Satisfied with her own appearance, she gave Sue Ann a casual inspection and patted her rump by way of dismissal.

"Will you come around my place tonight?" she asked the girl.

"If you want," Sue Ann replied.

"I want," Adele said with a smile. "I want a lot more . . . don't you?"

"I surely do," Sue Ann said, feeling giddy and totally satisfied.

"I got some toys to show you, too," Adele said, and ushered the girl out of her office, saying for all to hear, "Now you take today off, but come in tomorrow, regular time. We'll work out the details then, hear?"

Sue Ann nodded, and made a quick exit.

Adele resumed her work with no one the wiser.

12