Prankster Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To accomplish this, Heather's tongue flickered briefly on Kristy's exposed clit, and then licked Pruett's shaft as it emerged from her friend cunt on the out stroke. Eventually his cock popped from Kristy's pussy and Heather took hold of it and promptly steered it into her mouth.

Tony dropped to his knees to get a better angle of what was transpiring, and discovered that Kristy was trying to extract his dick from his slacks. But he managed to catch her attention without speaking, and silently urged her to eat Heather out while she blew Pruett.

But Tony was in for another surprise from these youngsters. Heather, noting Kristy moving up on her, tendered Pruett's cock to her mouth.

Moments later, both girls were sucking on Pruett's cock. Alternating sucks, then joining and cramming him into both mouths at the same time. Teasing and then sucking his balls either singly or in tandem, and then when Heather worked her index finger into his ass, Pruett came a gusher, spewing his ejaculate over the entire faces of both girls.

And the camera captured every moment of it all. As he shut down the camera, Tony knew they had an erotic masterpiece.

A moment later, both girls pounced on him. He wound up on his back with Heather astride him and Kristy squatting over his face. He brought both of them off, and they switched positions. By the time Tony blasted off, the girls had come several more times. Tony would later learn that Pruett had watched idly, not bothering to catch any of that performance on his camera.

At the moment he found himself hating Pruett. But later he would all too happy he was not caught on camera.

________________________________________

After dropping Heather and Kristy off, Tony and Pruett decided to split up and look for another cameraman to help them film all the sexual activities they required to complete their video of Girls Gone Wild, 2010.

Pruett said he knew of a guy, in the adjacent town, who might work out. Tony had another guy in mind, but hadn't seen him in over a year, and he started out by hitting some places he had had drinks with him, hoping to find him that way.

Pruett took the van while Tony borrowed a beat-up Dodge pickup from Garth, one of the bartenders at Hobie's Bar, leaving a cloud of oil in his wake.

Tony was looking for a former colleague named Barely Black, so named because of his father's warped sense of humor. Harvey Black, on seeing his albino son for the first time at the local hospital, insisted on naming him Barely, because he was in fact, barely black. His hair was straight, and not kinky, and only his lips betrayed the fact that he was Afro-American.

Tony drove into the black section of town and parked in a lot across the street from Chug -- Chug's Bar and Grill.

He walked in and found himself in an almost pitch black interior. Only the neon Keystone Beer sign threw any light on the bar itself, and until his eyes got used to the darkness, Tony might as well have been blind.

"Whut you gonna have?" a gravelly voice asked from the darkness.

"Um, gimme a Keystone, I guess," Tony replied, his eyes just beginning to adjust to the dim lighting.

The bartender was a giant of a man, with an eye patch covering his long-missing left eye. He reached down into a cooler and brought out an ice-covered bottle of Keystone, and slapped it on the bar in front of Tony.

"Two dollah," the huge black man told Tony.

"I'm looking for a friend of mine," Tony said, handing him a five.

The bartender ignored him, turning to ring up the sale and then back again, slapping three singles on the bar next to Tony's beer.

"I said . . ." Tony began.

"I heard you," the bartender growled. "Ain't nobody by that name ever come in here."

"But I never gave you his name," Tony protested.

"Drink the fuckin' beer and git," the bartender snarled and gave him a menacing look.

"I'm not the law," Tony said.

"Don't give a fuck who you are. This ain't an information booth."

Tony took a swallow of his beer, set the bottle down lightly on the bar, and walked out into the blazing sunlight.

Not having the slightest idea where Barely Black lived, he began entering each business along the street. At the fourth shop he got his first lead.

"You mean that albino, the funny name?" an elderly woman asked.

"Yes," Tony said, excitedly. "Barely Black is his name. He's a . . ."

He got no further, for the woman was waving her skinny arm in his face. "He live on dat street over dere," she told him, pointing across the street. "Five door down, maybe second, third floor. I'm not sure, dat," she said.

"Thank you very much," he told her, and gave her his winningest smile, which was very well received. Then he started across the street, counting each building as he passed by.

Barely lived on the second floor, and to Tony's surprise, he was home, and called down to Tony, telling him to, "Come on up."

Tony scampered up the two flights of stairs, and huffing hard, knocked on the door.

"S'open!" Barely yelled out. Tony carefully stepped inside, and to his amazement, found Barely with his leg in a cast that went from ankle to hip.

"Hi, man," he said in greeting. "What the hell happened to you?"

"I'll tell you what happened to the damn fool," said a gorgeous black female, who stepped into the room from what must have been the bedroom.

"Oh, Tony," Barely said, "let me introduce you two. Essence, this is my good friend, Tony. We went to high school together. Tony, this is Essence D'Kunze, the love of my life."

"Hi, pleased to meet you," Tony said, looking Barely's sultry girlfriend over, and doing his best not to laugh. This couple had by far the weirdest names of anyone he'd ever met.

"Likewise," she said, looking him over as well. "Now what happened to this idiot was that . . ."

Barely interrupted her. "I was at a party . . . without Essence. I will regret that to my dying day," he said.

"Might be this afternoon, you don't get your act together," she said, and did not laugh, as Tony had thought she would.

"Someone slipped some shit into my drink . . ." Barely started saying.

"Could have killed him," Essence added.

"Didn't you read about me in the papers . . . or see it on the news?" Barely asked.

"I ain't had time for either of late . . . that's why I'm here."

Still talking as if Tony hadn't spoken at all, Barely rambled on.

"Like Essence said, someone drugged me good. I was at a party ... a hotel party. I think it was the penthouse. Anyway, I must have wandered out into the hall, and saw my reflection in a window at the end of the corridor."

Tony, listening closely, nodded.

"Anyway," Barely said, "I mustn't of liked what I seen, cause . . . and I don't remember this . . . it's been put together for me by several witnesses. I started running at myself. Well, the me I seen in the window; and I ran through the damn window."

"Jesus!" Tony gasped.

Essence finished the story for Barely. "Yeah, through the window and sixteen floors later he hit the ground."

"You fell sixteen floors?"

Barely grinned at Tony, "And here I is, alive and kickin'."

"Well, you ain't exactly kicking," Essence said, giving him a loving look. "He hit a canvas awning on the way down, second story, I think. Broke his fall, for sure, and his leg. But thank God he's here, the stupid albino --- bast . . ."

"Enough of that," Barely said, "Anyway, it's good to see you again, Tony. What brings you around here anyway?"

"Well, I did have a job offer for you, but seeing's how you're laid up and all, I'm guessing . . . ."

"He can use the money," Essence said, giving Barely's shoulder a sharp poke.

"Yeah, I surely can use the money," Barely said. "What do you need me to do?"

Tony thought quickly, "Still got that digital video camera?"

"Yup."

"Can you use it with the leg that way?"

"He sure can," Essence said, "I can help him carry it around, and all."

"Okay," Tony said. "Let me tell you what I'm up to, and why I need that camera."

Tony brought the couple up to date on what he and Pruett had been doing with the van. Essence thought it wonderfully funny, Barely had serious doubts. Doubts about being able to function in the van, about convincing what had to be mostly white girls to allow a black man to film them fucking one another, and so on.

"What about my brother's place?" Essence asked.

Tony said, "Your brother's place?" echoing her.

"Yeah, he's got a warehouse near that bar . . . shit, help me out here, Barely," she said.

"Um, you mean Hobie's?"

"That's it!" she said excitedly, "Hobie's Place."

Tony nodded, "Hobie's Bar, yeah, that'd be perfect. I mean we could pick the girls up anywhere, bring 'em to the warehouse and shoot all damn day and night, we have too."

"Can you guys start tomorrow?"

"Sure," Essence said. "I'll call my brother and set everything up."

"You be needing lights and all that shit, right, Tony?"

"Right, lights, and shit."

"Um, I hate to be a pest, Tony, but how much are you paying us?" Essence asked.

"I don't know," he replied. And before she could scream at him for wasting their time, he hastily added, "How's 40% after expenses?"

Skeptically, Barely asked, "Forty percent of what?"

"Well, me and Pruett bought the van, and then there's the editing and all . . ."

Barely said, "I can help with that, especially being laid up and all," his tone a bit happier than moments earlier.

"So you're shooting an X-rated movie?" Essence said, also sounding a little mollified.

"Yeah, with average, maybe above average, looking girls. Get them to eat one another, maybe fuck 'em. Least that's the way it's gone down so far."

"They old enough, Tony?" Essence asked.

"Oh, yeah, we get their driver's license on tape before we film anything."

Barely inquired, "What . . . if you don't mind me asking, do you pay them?"

"T-shirts," Tony said, and smiled at Essence. "Want a couple?"

She laughed at him. "I'm not gonna be in any fuck movie."

"I know, I know," Tony said. "I was just asking."

Essence wilted a little. She thought Tony cute, and was anxious to see him humping some white bitches. "I'll take three, give one to a sister I know. She'd suck a cock for it, and love being in a movie, you want her to."

The deal finalized, Tony took his leave, and got back into the Dodge pickup and was soon passing by the sandy beach filled with Spring Break students and their garbage: crushed cans of cheap beer; the condoms or bottles of Nair handed out as promotional gifts by sponsors; and orphaned beach towels, half submerged in the drifting sand as if by ash from a volcano. The smell of beer threatened to overpower the sunshine and sea brine.

A wet T-shirt contest was starting as he accelerated past a long line of portable toilets, one of which was rocking dangerously. Tony was certain some drunken girl was getting laid with her face just above the fetid toilet seat. ________________________________________

Tony smiled and thought to himself, "Now I've seen it all." But he hadn't. Three blocks later he spotted a crowd of about forty people watching something of interest. He parked in a no-parking zone, grabbed his camera, and hurriedly worked his way to the front of the crowd.

There was a couple sitting on a park bench, maybe in their early twenties, the girl was on the boy's lap, and they were making out. In fact they were in the early stages of intense foreplay.

Tony brought the camera to his eye and turned it on just as the boy's hand ventured up the girl's shorts and squeezed her ass. The shorts rode up high and wide, exposing a lot of flesh that was normally covered.

The girl's hands were under his polo shirt, massaging his pectoral muscles.

Tony caught all this, but concentrated on their kissing. Professional porn stars were no match for this torrid couple. They were aggressively frenching each other, mouths open wide, licking and sucking the other's lips and tongues. The guy moved to her neck, and sucked voraciously enough so that Tony was able to record it on camera.

He was wondering what sized hickey would result before the girl moaned. A split-second later the crowd moaned collectively and Tony knew he had a sure fire hit film, no matter what its length. He heard some other guy yell, "Get a room," and everyone all laughed at that, even the two kids. But when the crowd stopped laughing, the couple kept giggling, and looked each other in the eyes, then whispered something to each other. They were both very attractive, and when they smiled at each other, it was electric. Tony couldn't take his eyes off them.

And so he and everyone else looking on, were stunned when the couple stood up and kicked off their shoes. The girl pulled off her tank-top, exposing a marvelously pert pair of tits, with strawberry tipped nipples. Later on, viewing the film, Tony saw that the boy had also removed his polo shirt. But at the moment, he was entranced by the girl's tits.

Fortunately, he had the presence of mind to keep the camera focused on them. Then they both pulled down their shorts -- the girl had elastic running shorts, the guy was in denim cut-offs, neither one wore underwear.

No more than ten seconds had elapsed between the time those two kids stood, to the time they were completely naked. The girl was stunningly cute. She had a beautiful face, possibly Greek, and her long, brown hair was pulled up in one of those scrunchy things, and as she danced out of her clothing, her breasts did a wondrous jiggle.

The guy had a nice build too; in fact, both glowed with a thin layer of sweat. Then she put one hand on his shoulder, and slid the other hand up and down his cock, which was already pretty hard after the groping on the bench. He held her shoulder, and after she spread her legs apart, rimmed her clean shaven pussy lips with his free hand.

When viewing the film later, Tony would groan aloud watching the girl's clit grow hard in a dramatic close-up.

They masturbated one another for several seconds, but seemed like an eternity to the onlookers. The boy sat down on the bench, and holding his hardon with one hand, beckoned the girl to climb on top of it with the other.

She straddled him with her knees on the bench, took the cock in her hand, aimed it at her wet hole, and slid down on it.

A soft sigh ran through the watching crowd. One guy to Tony's left had dialed someone on his cell-phone. Tony head him exclaim, "Holy shit, you won't believe this . . ."

But Tony did believe it. What he couldn't believe was his good luck to be in the right place at the right time.

The girl's eyes were closed when her head snapped back, her free hand grabbed the boy by the back of his neck.

"Go slower!" she told him. But she soon realized that it was impossible for him to contain himself, and so she pushed herself down on his cock faster than she might have liked. She rocked around in a tiny rapid circle, working her way down. Maybe only half-a-minute passed before her slick, sculptured ass was resting against the guy's thighs.

"Oh, God," she cried.

Tony felt a hand on his cock and almost dropped the camera. A fortyish red-haired woman was groping him shamelessly. He could smell her arousal, and smiled at her.

"Be my guest," he said, and resumed filming the couple, not caring if she made him cum in his pants. 'Hell,' he told himself, 'if she doesn't, the girl will.'

Another woman in the crowd had a different idea. Tony heard her calling the police. He prepared himself for an early flight, calculating his escape route even as he filmed the fornicating couple on the bench.

'Had the kids heard her?' Tony wondered and then dismissed the thought, for they seemed oblivious to everything but their marvelous fuck.

Truth be told, the girl was getting the shit fucked out of her, bouncing upon his pole like she was attached to an elastic bungee cord. When she came, everyone within a two block radius knew it. First she started breathing fast, panting like a staving dog with his food dish just out of reach. Then she tossed that sweaty throat back and howled.

Tony was about to shut the camera off, but something in her eyes told him not to. Somehow, she captured some air in her lungs, and went back to riding his dick.

Maybe four minutes had elapsed since they stood up and shed their clothing. The young man renewed his humping, and soon they were in rhythm again, as he lifted her off his lap with a rapid, slapping motion. The girl seeming to leap from his lap as though getting an electric shock, and quite possibly she was.

Tony heard the siren in the distance and prayed that the couple would hurry and finish. He also decided to remain in place. He wasn't fornicating, they were. If anyone got arrested, it wouldn't be him.

The boy, hearing the approaching siren, laughed, but it was a grunt as well as a laugh. "Fuck me, harder!" the girl yelled, and he did.

Tony moaned as the woman next to him gave him that one last squeeze and brought him off. "Okay, lady," he said, "You got me off, now let go of my dick . . . please."

With a decided reluctance, she did. Tony refocused on the couple, capturing forever the sweat flying off the girl's back as she flexed her magnificent thighs and pushed upward, riding her man as well as any cowboy ever rode his mare.

"Gonna cum!" her loverboy croaked. "Yeah!" she responded immediately. And a second later, "Now! Now! Now!"

The lean young man went into a rapid fuck mode, and three seconds later it was apparent to all those observing this memorable event that both kids were getting off big time. He froze under the girl, but she sure didn't. She shivered and shook, and moaned and clenched him tight, as they shared bodily fluids with one another.

Tony pulled the lens back, trying to capture both the couple and at least part of the crowd. The girl stood up on shaky legs, reached for her tank top on the ground under the bench, then whipped it up over her head and down onto her sweaty frame. She yanked up her shorts, and stepped into her sneakers without unlacing them.

Meanwhile, the guy had gotten up and picked up his polo-shirt, and put it on while his feet found his shoes. He stood up in the shoes, his dick still hard, a long sliver of cum drooling from the tip, breaking it off as he slipped his feet through the cut-offs.

'It's a perfect ending,' Tony told himself. Then he heard the woman next to him breathing hotly in his ear.

"Will you please take me somewhere and fuck my brains out? I've been coming like crazy watching them, and squeezing your prick. Did you really cum? Did I really make you?"

For the first time he really looked at her. He was still sporting an erection. He said, "That's my pickup over there. Walk over there, and I'll be with you as soon as I finish filming these kids."

Without another word, the woman turned and headed for the Dodge pickup. He refocused on the two kids as they started running hand-in-hand toward the beach. Tony followed them with the camera about a block, and then faded to black. He turned toward the pickup just as the squad car pulled up.

The crowd disintegrated, except for the woman who had made the call. "Where are they, lady?" the first officer asked.

Tony saw the woman waiting, nervously tapping her right foot. "Well, they're gone now, dammit. What took you so long?"

The cop looked up at the sky as if to ask for forgiveness at missing what might have been a most pleasant diversion from rounding up drunks, and cleaning their puke up after arresting them.

Tony approached the woman standing next to his pickup, and asked, "Still open?"

"Christ, I've never been more open," she replied. "I'm as wet as if I'd jumped in the fucking ocean. Will it be your place or mine?"

"Yours," Tony said. Then he added, "Hey, you got a DVD player?"