Prankster Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin, not to be outdone by her female competitor, took Tony's rigidly hard prick in both hands and brought it to her mouth and was already deep throating him, when Deidre, dildo still in hand, left the bewildered black albino, and slapped Caitlin on the ass.

Caitlin abandoned her cocksucking, and joined Deidre, who placed her so that they were sitting with their pussies facing each other. The girls moaned passionately as their breasts mashed together; and they kissed long and fervently. Deidre kissed each one of her friend's eyelids, and then inserted one of the dildo's two heads in Caitlin's pussy. That done, she wriggled about so that she could introduce the other end to her own cunt as well.

Tony swallowed, watching through his lens, as the girls took hold of each other's hands and began to pull, dragging their asses closer to the other.

Their moans grew louder, as the dildo sliced deeper into each of their mushy pussies.

"This is kinky as hell, Tony," Barely whispered, having picked his camera up while the girls set to inserting the two-headed dildo into themselves. He was hoping the cameras didn't pick his voice up. But it did, and they would have to erase it later during the editing process.

The two women continued to squirm and writhe toward each other until their legs were completely entwined. Only the mid-portion of the dildo was visible between their respective cunt's. The girls appeared to be conjoined, as it were.

Tony figured the thing had to be a foot and a half long, and the bulbous twin-heads were comparatively much larger than either Tony's or Barely's own genitals.

Both men continued to gawk at the women, not believing their eyes. Barely was the first to reach for his camera and start shooting.

Caitlin was looking down between her breasts as the dildo slid in and out of both their pussies. Barely zoomed in for a close-up of her clit, for it was standing straight out between her widely parted labia.

Caitlin let out a squeal of pleasure, and started bucking her hips back and forth, trying to shove the dildo deeper into Deidre's pussy. Deidre started fucking her body back and forth too, and once they had their thrusts synchronized, it was as if the guys were filming an extraordinary lesbian ballet.

Tony surmised that they had done this, or something very similar, before. Suddenly, the two juicy femmes began to pound against one another. Tony felt them picking up speed without losing a beat, as they mashed their pussies on the shaft of the double-headed dildo. The two women were soon panting and gasping for air, as they fucked themselves silly with the cock that would never go soft, or shrivel up and pop ashamedly from their respective cunts. They were incredibly turned on, perhaps because they could see and hear the other's excitement and their own pending orgasms.

Deirdre whimpered, and then, arching her body away from her partner, began squeezing her end of the dildo out in quarter inch segments, until perhaps an inch and a half of the device had exited her cuntal cavity. Two or three more seconds might have passed before she went rigid, grunted twice, and began her orgasm.

A violent tremor shook her, and her cunt clamped down around the steely-hard, yet flexible instrument, overruling Deidre's conscious effort to disengage, and instead, drew it back into her, as deep as it had ever been.

Caitlin was attempting essentially the same thing, only with more success than her partner. Her motions were shorter, but faster than Deidre's had been, and the thick, swollen knob gradually surrendered until she was able to grip a portion of it and pull the long, wet shaft out of her cunt with her left hand. The second the huge phallus passed by her swollen labia, Caitlin began cuming. A mucus-like glob of her bodily fluid, evidently bottled up by the dildo until it assumed a congealed state, surged out of her cunt to coat her crotch and upper right thigh.

The two women paused, panting, and licking each other's faces. They appeared to reach some type of agreement without saying a word and, with Caitlin tugging her end of the dildo and Deidre grunting, while shoving herself away from Caitlin, the dildo popped out of Deirdre's pussy, making a sound not unlike a fart.

Barely set his camera down and held his cock in his fist, sliding his hand up and down on the shaft.

Caitlin eased the head of the great dildo back into her gaping hole, and eyed it hungrily. Deirdre leaned forward and put her fingertips on the shaft, stroking it up and down as it jiggled inside Caitlin's pussy. Then she took a firm hold of the slimy shaft, and tugged it out of Caitlin's still gushing hole.

Caitlin's nude body twitched, as Deirdre pulled on the dildo; she clutched at her tits as her cunt voided the two-headed instrument; and then, moving very slowly, she sat up, and looked at Deirdre with what could only be the hungriest of desires.

She glanced at Barely, saw him jerking off and huskily whispered, "Cum on her, my one legged black man; cum on her for me. Give her a pearl necklace."

Barely grunted and shifted position so that he was facing Deidre. Three strokes later he was cumming; jet after jet of his sperm rocketed from his swollen prick, landing rope-like on her chin, and then just above her breasts.

With as lewd a smile as Tony had ever seen, Caitlin slowly lifted the glistening dildo to her mouth, and began licking the closer head, slurping off the greasy juices from Deidre's cunt. She took her time, enjoying the show she was putting on for the others. When she was satisfied that she had absorbed all the nectar from that end of the fake phallus, she turned it around and devoured her own nectar, making exaggerated slurping sounds as she did so.

Caitlin glanced in Tony's direction, and he caught a glimpse of her flicking her tongue at him, as if inviting him to join her. Putting his camera down, he straddled Caitlin's wet, shining face, and presented his erection to her gapingly wide mouth. Caitlin absorbed his length into her mouth, moaned happily and started sucking voraciously upon him. Tony felt her shudder, felt the tips of her breasts brushing against his chest. Caitlin moaned, a little louder this time.

With Tony's dick firmly encased in the oval of her mouth, Caitlin felt of his testicles. He moaned in ecstasy and, unable to hold his excitement off, began to cum as Caitlin sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, until his ball sacs were emptied.

"Man, you ever see anything like it?' Tony said, holding his spent member in his hand, obviously amazed at what had just occurred.

Barely replied, "No, man, never." And then to both girls, he said in hushed tones, "You girls were fantastic, really, fantastic."

Deidre had a radiant expression of her face. She wore the warm, serene glow of a happy, contented woman. Occasionally she scrunched her pretty face up in an orgasmic contraction, showing the depth of her immense arousal.

Caitlin had a similar expression, but her eyes were riveted on Barely's crotch.

"Are you really black?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," he answered.

"But you look kinda white, you know?"

"I'm a black albino," he told her.

"Well, are you ready to stick that black albino dick in me?"

"Give me a minute to recover, all right?"

"I need to cum and soon," she said, pouting like a spoiled brat.

Barely carefully eased his cast encased leg to the mattress, and lay down beside her.

"You are going to put that thing of yours in me, right?"

"I am . . . I will," he said with a certainty she found hard to believe.

But when he lay on his back, relief spread across Caitlin's face.

"Don't hurt him," Deidre called out, concerned over the albino's well being.

"He can fuck her," Tony told Deidre. "Just settle back and watch. Play with my dick, you want to."

She wanted too, and did so, as Barely pulled Caitlin on top of him.

Caitlin leaned over him and kissed his lips. Her breasts brushed against his naked chest. She rose up on her knees, leaned back, wrapping her hand around his rapidly swelling cock. She spread her legs, guiding him to her sodden sex. Barely watched as she slowly ground down on him; gradually enveloping his entire cock, easily taking all of him into her.

"I'm not so tight, am I?" she asked, giggling.

Deidre gave Tony's cock an idle lick or two, and then seemed content to look on, as Caitlin threw her head back and gasped, arching back as the albino plunged inches deeper. Caitlin rose up higher on her knees, nearly letting him fall from her, before sliding back down hard upon his wet shaft.

"Oh, fuck," Caitlin whispered, riding him slowly, "This is the real thing . . . I've missed it so much."

"Looked like the dildo was doing great stud service, you ask me," Barely said affably, while trying to steady her hips as she rode him. He attempted to thrust up into her, but the movement put too much pressure on his injured leg, so he contented himself with allowing Caitlin to control the action. She leaned over, presenting her modest-sized breasts to his mouth, and teased his lips with her taut nipples as she rocked slowly on his cock.

Tony was now rock hard, and entered a very wet Deidre from behind, milking each of her huge tits in turn, while she groaned with pleasure.

Caitlin groaned as Barely locked his mouth over her right breast, and her movements sped up. He grabbed her hips, and guided them back and forth on his prick, seeking his release.

Caitlin felt him tense, as he started the powerful spurting into her pussy. She was close too; just a few more seconds and she would have been there too.

In frustration, Caitlin lowered a hand to her clit, and started frigging herself rapidly, still bucking on Barely's semi-erection until she felt the familiar tingling deep within her.

Caitlin's toes crinkled as she collapsed on him in a heap, squirming in another powerful orgasm. Tony teased Deidre, rubbing his hard-on up and down her wet slitted opening. She whimpered, "That's so fucking good. Please, put it in . . . fuck me . . . Jesus Christ, I'm so fucking wet!" She moaned, and kept moaning, as Tony played with her clit, manipulating it with the tip of his cock rather than ramming it into her. When he began to tire of her pleading, he worked his cock between her upper cunt lips, and then slid it down gradually, sinking easily into her swampy pussy.

Deidre screamed with pleasure, and put her hands against the side of the van to maintain her balance.

"Oh, yes," she begged. "Do me. That's good... right there... you know where, oh, Christ . . . just do me!"

Tony dragged back on his hips, pulling his cock slightly out of her, and then shoved it in hard, feeling her pussy walls stretching around him. "Fuck me hard! Oh, yeah . . . I want you to ride me hard!"

Tony obliged her, pounding his hips between her widely parted thighs. Deidre was going crazy, writhing and squirming beneath him, as Tony plunged his dick into her sopping hole.

He was grunting and fucking her wildly. Deidre's extra large tits were bouncing crazily, threatening to harm either him or her, at any given moment.

Deidre finally gasped and followed it with a long, low moan of ecstasy, as she started to cum. Tony continued pounding away at her.

Then Deidre threw back her head and screamed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Her body twitched three times. Tony felt her cunt muscles contracting around his cock as he boned her harder than ever.

Then he too was coming. "Oh, baby," he cried out, "I'm cumming inside you!"

"Oh, yeah! Cum in my pussy!" Deidre yelled out joyously.

His pistoning cock forced some of the jizm to dribble out onto her thighs, and then he felt himself growing soft.

The next thing he was aware of was flopping loosely from her cum-filled cunt. Tony collapsed on top of Deidre, his arms holding tightly to her breasts.

Deidre, panting hard and obviously still cumming, managed to gasp, "Oh . . . oh . . . I love getting fucked like this . . . guys and girls . . . amounts to the perfect fuck!"

Tony slowly raised his head, and kissed her on the tip of the nose. "You two were simply fantastic. I'm gonna need to see your driver's licenses, you know, to corroborate the fact that both of you are over eighteen. For the record, you know?"

"Meow," Deidre said. "That was my pussy talking."

Caitlin took a fit of giggling.

"All that fluid coming out of it, I wonder where it found its voice," Barely said, trying to sound serious. Everyone broke up at that, and after several more minutes they started to get dressed.

To his surprise, the girls asked Tony and Barely if they would join them in doing some of the clubs around town that evening. Barely declined, telling them that he was still despondent about breaking up with Essence. Caitlin kissed him on the lips and hugged him tightly, then told him, "I understand, sweetie. I'd feel blue if it were me too."

"Maybe you should give her a call;" Deidre said, the empathy she felt toward him was clearly evident on her face. "You know, not tonight, but in a day or so. She'll have had time to think things over by then. Could be she'll say something that might change your mind. You never know."

Caitlin had one thing to add. "Call her. You'll want to know. Not knowing really sucks."

"Hey, thanks for the advice, ladies," Barely said. "And y'all take care of my man Tony, here."

"We will," Caitlin giggled.

"Yes, we will," Deidre said, and they made arrangements with Tony to meet him around midnight, at Crazy's.

The two girls sauntered off, with both Tony and Barely staring after them.

"They be somethin' else," Barely said, reverting to his ghetto speak.

"Sure 'nuff," Tony said and laughed.

"Want to work on today's stuff?" Tony said, hoping Barely would agree.

"Yeah, why not?" Barely replied, as he got back into the van and drove off. "I've got some replicating equipment over at my place. Ain't got nothin' better to do." ________________________________________

Sue Ann had been back calling out orders at Burger King for about an hour when two young girls happened in wearing Girls Gone Wild T-shirts.

After serving them, she told Adele she needed ten minutes, and joined the girls at their table.

"Hi, I couldn't help but notice your T-shirts. Did you really get them from those guys running around town?"

"You like them, huh?" the shorter blonde said happily.

"They're really wild. Did you . . . you know, have to earn them?"

Both girls giggled. To Sue Ann's less than discerning eye it appeared both were under age. Sue Ann was mistaken in this, but seeking revenge against Pruett a plan began to form in her mind, as she inquired, "For real now, did you have to fuck them to get the tees?"

"Oh, for sure," the other blonde said. "I'm Heather," she added, "and this is Kristy."

"You did?" Sue Ann said feigning astonishment.

"It helped that we were a little drunk, and that they were kinda good-lookin' and all," Heather replied.

Kristy, still trying to impress, stuck her chest out, calling unnecessary attention to her over abundant chest.

"I'm just guessing now," Sue Ann said, "but you two can't be eighteen."

"We got ID's, wanna see?" Kristy said cheerfully.

"Yeah, lemme see," Sue Ann said.

Heather fished around in her little purse and found her ID, and held it out for Sue Ann's inspection.

"Nineteen?" Sue Ann said skeptically. "No way."

"What do you mean, no way? It's my driver's license. Any cop will accept it why wouldn't you?"

"You... don't look a day over sixteen, that's why," Sue Ann said ruefully, and then turned to Kristy.

"What?" Kristy said, wondering what authority this strange woman had.

"And you... you have ID as well?" Sue Ann said skeptically.

"I'm eighteen and a half," Kristy said gnawing at her lower lip.

Seeing that Kristy was making no effort to show her a driver's license, Sue Ann went on the offensive.

"You ain't but sixteen!"

"Eighteen!" Kristy shouted back.

Thinking she might have the means of getting really even with Pruett in front of her, Sue Ann thought quickly and realized she needed Adele's help.

Kristy was still rambling on about losing her license. "I lost my damn ID first night in town."

Heather jumped in. "She got sick, probably puked it down the toilet with everything else. Kristy can't hold her booze, and there certainly was plenty of that floating around that night."

"Ugh," Kristy said, "don't remind me."

"Who were the guys?"

"I remember one was named Pruitt," Heather said. "I can't recall the other guy's name. He was real nice though."

"So you had to fuck Pruitt?" Sue Ann asked.

"I guess," Heather said, admitting to doing the dirty deed for a T-shirt.

"Excuse me one minute," Sue Ann said. "I have to clear something with my boss. Please don't leave, I wanna hear this story. It sounds so exciting."

After getting assurances from the two girls, Sue Ann made for Adele's office and found the mini-tape recorder she kept in her middle drawer. Adele walked in as Sue Ann was testing the batteries, and on hearing what was going on, said, "Get it all on tape, honey. We'll hang those bastards."

"My thoughts exactly," Sue Ann replied and turning the mini-recorder to the on position, hurried back to the two blondes.

"Okay, okay," Sue Ann said excitedly, "so how did it happen?"

"Well," Kristy said, "they asked us if we wanted to become famous."

"Who did the asking?"

"Um, Pruitt, I think," Kristy said.

"For sure, it was him," Heather said supporting her friend's testimony.

"And then he asked us if we'd ever seen a Girls Gone Wild video," Kristy said.

Heather chimed in with, "Gave us a couple drinks too."

"Yeah, gin and tonic," Kristy said, nodding her head.

"I remember telling them I hadn't seen any of the videos, but had heard about them, and they were hot."

"Lots of girl on girl," Heather put in. "Kissing each other and stuff . . ."

"Giving head to other girls and guys, and fucking everything in sight," Kristy put in to finish Heather's sentence for her.

"So what happened to the two of you?" Sue Ann asked, ever the diligent reporter.

"Heather sucked him off," Kristy said. "I would have, but she beat me to his dick. The other guy filmed it all."

Kristy kept going; she was on a roll, playing back her memory of the event.

"After a while, he told Heather to put his dick in me."

"Who was it asked this?" Sue Ann asked.

"Pruett. Who else?" Heather replied matter-of-factly.

"Hey, wait!" Heather exclaimed. "Before I gave him head and all, he had us go down on each other, remember?"

"Shit! How could I forget that? We never even thought about doing that before. "

"Yeah," Kristy sighed, remembering. "I fingered you to a terrific cum. Then the other guy put his camera down, and went down on you."

"Turned out to be some fucking party," Heather said, "Should have been there, Sue Ann."

"I wish," Sue Ann replied, hoping the damn recorder was getting all of the conversation. She seriously doubted the two girls would repeat their story after this telling.

"Well, Kristy ate me out," Heather said, smiling at her friend. "We've done it a couple times since. We're getting the hang of it. You ever done it, Sue Ann?"

"As a matter-of-fact, I have," she admitted, and blushed in embarrassment.

The two blondes thought it was the cutest thing, Sue Ann blushing like that, and giggled inanely.

Sue Ann made two more attempts to get the girls to name the other guy in the van. She knew it had to have been Tony, but the girls were either to intelligent to name him, or too dumb to recall his name.

________________________________________ At ten to twelve, Tony caught up with Caitlin and Deirdre at Crazy's. They met another couple, and hopped into a rented limo, went to a private party at a condo penthouse overlooking the bay. Twenty minutes after arriving at the party, Tony was stoned and sitting between Caitlin and Deidre. Deidre said she had just seen someone she knew and left Tony and Caitlin. Caitlin gave Tony a Mona Lisa like smile and flipped up her little blue sun dress.