Prankster Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony promptly placed a hand between her legs and began probing the wet folds of her pussy. In less than two minutes, the stoned Caitlin was squirming around on the sofa as she came from his fingers.

The couple they had arrived with returned, and sat down across from them. Tony learned that their names were Sam and Joanie.

Tony slowly removed his hand from between Caitlin's legs and put his fingers into his mouth. Joanie, knowing exactly what he had been up to, giggled and parted her thighs enough to provide Tony with a good view of her own cunt.

Turning his head to Caitlin, Tony said, "She's got a nice pussy."

"Um," Caitlin responded. "I'd like to taste her for about an hour or so."

"You would, huh?"

"Oh, yeah," Caitlin said sexily.

"Well, give it your best shot," Tony said, and stood up.

"You're not leaving me!" Caitlin protested.

"Gotta take a piss," he said and made his way to the restroom.

When he returned, Tony found that Sam and Joanie had joined Caitlin on the sofa. They were both stroking Caitlin's thighs and breasts. They weren't the only ones fooling around at the party. Several couples were engaged in one form of sexual misconduct or another. A blonde woman, past her best years, was pulling a train near the bar with three other women.

Tony leaned back and watched as Caitlin and Joanie kissed. Several minutes later, Sam was lapping at Caitlin's cunt, and Tony was on his knees pumping his cock into Joanie from behind as she knelt facing the sofa, giving Caitlin and Sam the occasional kiss on their genitals when the opportunity presented itself.

Tony didn't come, and eventually pulled out of Joanie, who turned around at the loss of his manhood, and parted her pouty lips to accept his erection in her mouth.

Sam had hold of Caitlin's jiggling ass cheeks, while fingering her cunt. Her hips rocked as he manipulated his fingers into her. Tony found Joanie's mouth and tongue a talented pairing, and told her so. He helped her up and they squeezed onto the sofa with Sam and Caitlin; Tony hungrily dove between her legs, to suck on her large, protruding labia's delicate folds.

Caitlin was now blowing Sam, and Joanie's legs were behind her head, with Tony fingering her ass and cunt, using both hands to hasten her torrid climax. Sam paused to roll a condom on, and then pumped Caitlin like a rabbit on speed. It looked fantastic, but Caitlin later told Tony and Deidre that his technique was too hard and artless for her.

Deidre returned from her adventure and squatted on the floor next to the sofa, admiring the foursome's antics.

One thing she kept talking about later was how Joanie had placed a condom on the tip of Tony's cock and rolled it down with her lips. "I've got to master that one," she giggled over a glass of white wine some minutes later, after Sam and Joanie had moved on.

"So how did you like my style?" Tony asked with a smile following Deidre's remark. "You know how to fuck, that's for sure," she told him. Tony nodded, appreciating her comment. "You didn't plow her like the back forty, like that Cossack did Caitlin. You varied things . . . hard and soft strokes. A girl appreciates things like that."

"And," Caitlin interrupted, "he wasn't in a hurry to finish. I really liked the way he began slapping what's-her-name's ass while taking her doggy-style."

"She got off big time, for sure," Deidre said emphatically. "She gave me their numbers, wants us to call them tomorrow for another romp."

As Deidre was talking, Caitlin delicately removed each of Deidre's breasts from her halter, and then offered one to Tony, taking the other herself. They suckled on her beautifully proportioned mammaries for a time, attracting a small crowd in the process.

With Deidre moaning helplessly from the myriad sensations throttling her body, Tony hiked her dress up over her hips to her waist and mounted her.

Caitlin followed suit, squatting over Deidre's face, and moaning herself as Deidre's talented tongue found its way into her twat.

Tony buried his cock between the short, light brown hairs of her cunt as the crowd lightly applauded.

In the middle of this circus act, Deidre's period made an unexpected appearance, bringing their sexual union to an abrupt conclusion. Tony pulled out and looked at his blood covered member with wide-eyed horror.

"She doesn't have a razor inside her, Tony," Caitlin said, barely controlling the laughter about to burst from her throat. "She's menstruating. We all menstruate, darling."

Turning to the equally embarrassed Deidre, Caitlin said, "It happens . . . this time you went public. Relax; we all do it," and turning to the several women who were standing around watching their performance, "Now isn't that right, ladies?"

One of the women handed Tony a paper towel, and another fished a Tampon from her purse and gave it to a grateful Deidre, who accepted it and then made her way to the restroom.

Tony and Caitlin sat on the sofa, not sure if they should continue to fuck. A thirtyish, redheaded woman sat down next to Tony and lifted his cock with the palm of her hand.

"Would you mind?" she said to Caitlin.

"Be my guest," Caitlin told her.

The redhead knelt on the floor and began to blow Tony. She was a skilled cocksucker, and, it turned out, a talker as well.

"I love sucking a good cock. And you've a great one," she said between sucking and licking his balls.

"Thank you," he said. She jerked her head up and smiled at him. "Think nothing of it," she said and locked her lips over his swollen head.

Another girl climbed on the sofa and pushed a breast at Tony's mouth, before settling next to him with her head resting in the crook of his arm. Caitlin managed to disengage herself and stood watching with the other onlookers. Deidre returned and stood alongside her.

Tony teased the latest arrival's clit with his middle finger.

"Yeah, right there," she moaned, her leg muscles tensing as she bucked into his hand, almost riding his finger.

The loud music abruptly ended, and the only prevalent sounds in the large room was the liquid, sucking sound the redhead was making as she plied Tony's cock and the panting of the other woman as Tony fingered her.

The other woman suddenly went rigid, brought a hand down to her pussy, and came with a shudder, spasming wildly against Tony's hand. Tony felt himself readying to come. The redhead had a finger in his ass, furiously fucking him, while sucking voraciously upon his cock.

He closed his eyes and let the inevitable happen. The redhead, who evidently had exquisite timing, pulled him from between her pouty lips and directed his ejaculation outward, and onto the left leg of the only male onlooker.

"Wow," one woman gasped, impressed by the force and distance Tony's sperm traveled.

"Gross, you cocksucker!" reflected the lone male who now sported Tony's ejaculate on his leg.

Tony opened his eyes to witness the scene and laughed at the man frantically wiping the jizm off his slacks.

"You came like a geyser," the redhead purred.

"You can really suck cock," Tony said in appreciation.

"It's my specialty, darling. Do give me a call sometime."

"What's your number?" he asked.

"Here, I live here, just ring the bell," she said with a Cheshire-like grin. "Most call me Lady White."

"I'll call," Tony said.

"Oh, I know you will, darling. I know you will." ________________________________________

Meanwhile in his lonely apartment, Barely Black was screening the tape for the second time.

He was troubled by the section containing the antics of Heather and Kristy with Pruett, and decided to cut it from the main tape. If Tony insisted he could always put it back, but what bothered him was the girl's youthful appearance. Neither one appeared to be of legal age.

Pruett had only given a cursory look at one driver's license with the other girl claiming she'd lost it in a bar while drinking. Pruitt had nodded and accepted her excuse. Barely saw the problem: How could they prove she was old enough without having seen actual proof?

He would have a word with Tony about it the following day. 'Tony should have known better,' he told himself. 'We can't find the girl, we can't prove anything. Better to cut it and be safe. This gets any publicity at all, the authorities will be on us like snow on grass, and they'll be no film at all.'

________________________________________

The following morning, Adele and Sue Ann were waiting at the police station to speak with Lieutenant Sullivan of the Vice Squad.

"You think we've got enough to nail the bastards?" Sue Ann asked.

"Oh, sure, you bet." Adele would have added more, but the lieutenant came out and signaled them to come into his office.

"Okay, ladies, what's on your minds?"

"We . . . um, know of a certain party who is using underage girls for pornographic purposes." The two women had decided to use that language, feeling it was safe and to the point.

"Oh," said the lieutenant, "please go on, take your time, and try not to leave any salient details out."

"There's this guy, goes by the name of Pruett. He . . . him and another guy have this van."

Adele interrupted Sue Ann to say, "It's got Girls Gone Wild painted on it."

The lieutenant had heard about the van, but had not come across it, as his vice detail usually worked from midnight to four in the morning.

Sue Ann seized the point and continued, "Anyway, I . . . we met these two girls, not a day over sixteen, and they were telling us what . . . I mean how they were victimized by this guy."

"You know they were only sixteen?"

"Sure," Adele said, eager to extract vengeance on behalf of her lover, Sue Ann, "I saw their driver's licenses."

"What were their names?"

Sue Ann provided Heather and Kristy's names and addresses to the lieutenant. He made a note of the information, and asked, "All right, then what happened?"

Sue Ann looked at Adele, and led off. "They came upon the van outside a bar."

"What bar?"

"That they didn't say. Maybe when you talk with them . . . ."

"Yes, all right . . . please, go on."

"Well, this guy, Pruett . . . he was calling to them, waving a T-shirt at them."

"Waving a T-shirt?"

"Yeah . . . oh, it said "Girls Gone Wild" on it. For kids like that it's a status symbol, you know?"

"Go on."

"So not knowing any better, they got into the van. One thing led to another and the next thing they knew their clothes were coming off." Sue Ann paused, wondering if this was enough.

"And?"

"They were asked to perform sexual acts with Pruett," Sue Ann said matter-of-factly. "Isn't that enough?"

"Will the girls attest to this?"

"I . . . I don't know," Sue Ann said.

"Bring it to their parent's attention and they will," Adele said harshly.

"Oh, we have them on tape," Sue Ann said haltingly.

"Do you have the tape with you?"

"You just find their parents." Adele said, obviously annoyed at the lieutenant for not hurrying maters along.

The lieutenant looked at Adele for a moment and smiled to himself. He recognized a dyke when he saw one after twenty years in vice. The question was -- what were the two girls to these two women -- spurned lovers, or an opportunity missed?" He had no idea how close he was to the actual truth of the matter.

His next thought was to return to the evidence. "Just what do you ladies have in the way of evidence?"

"Me?" Sue Ann said, "Nothing. But the girls were filmed having sex with each other and with Pruett."

"You've seen the film?"

"No, but that's what these guys are doing. Riding the strip, enticing young, innocent girls to perform sex acts while they film it. They're in it for the money to be made from the porno industry."

Adele popped up with, "Find the damn van. Find it and you've got the goods."

"All right, ladies, here's what I can do for you. We'll flush this van, if not tonight, then tomorrow. When we do, if there are any girls on board, we'll make certain of their ages. Obviously, if they're under age, we'll arrest them all. If, however, they are of age, and they state that they were perfectly willing to perform sexual acts . . . well then, we can't do anything."

"But what about the underage girls?" Sue Ann asked worriedly, "and the tapes they made?"

"We can't confiscate anything from the van unless there is an indication of wrongdoing. Have they broken the law?" He answered his own question for the benefit of the women. "Probably. If we get into the van and sex is being filmed . . . that's against the law and we can seize the tape as evidence. If the underage girls are on it, we have them. If not, we have nothing. I hope you understand, the law is very clear on this. The guys in the van have rights too, and we can't override them."

"So what are you going to do?" Adele asked.

"Like I said, we'll find the van. We'll watch it until they entice some girls into it."

Adele interrupted. "What about using some of your own cops . . . you know, the vice girls?"

"Please let me do it our way. If these guys are anywhere as successful as you say they are, we'll nail them with their pants down."

"You get them, lieutenant. You don't know how important it is to us," Adele said, as a tear streamed down her cheek.

"Oh, Adele!" Sue Ann moaned, and hugged the older woman to her chest.

The lieutenant knew an exit when he saw one and departed his office, leaving the two women to compose themselves before leaving the police station.