Prankster Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother took it well," Mavis said, "scooted me off to the family . . . I should say her gynecologist and had me scraped."

"Did it hurt?" Ginger asked.

"It was painless, and you know, my father punished me, keeping me grounded, you know? So that when I finally got out again, I started fucking anyone who'd let me spread my legs."

"Geez!"

"It wasn't six months later that I was knocked up again."

"No shit!"

"I'm not kidding. But this time I knew what was going on, and I confided in my mother. She knew enough to leave my father out of it and took me to a specialist. He confirmed it and as far as my father knew, I was sent to visit my aunt in another town. I had the baby and gave it up for adoption. Now that time hurt like a motherfucker, it did."

"Wow! So you had the baby, huh?"

"Yeah, my mom, you know?"

"So," Ginger said, "you've got more experience than me. How many guys you think you've laid?"

"Hmmmm, I don't know. I never counted them."

"Care to guess?"

"Hmmm, maybe fifty or sixty," Mavis offered.

"Geez! Ain't that a lot of guys?"

"How many have you had?" Mavis inquired as she scratched her breast.

"I've fooled around, but I ain't done it yet. This is gonna be my first. Maybe I'll see how many guys I can fuck my first time out."

________________________________________

Sissy was making great, heaving, snorting noises and the huge dildo had vanished into her snatch up to its oversized rubber balls. She was grinding her ass into the bed, and grabbing the sheets with her free hand. Her stomach muscles were twitching as she left the dildo where it was and rubbed at her clit, now fully out of its hood. She whimpered twice, and her hips convulsed on the bed.

Barely zoomed in as her over-stretched, elastic-like labia gripped the dildo's base.

Sissy put both hands on the dildo and began to draw it out. Its entire length was coated with her juices, and her musky scent was overpowering from where Barely stood filming her.

The dildo came out until only the tip of the head was left nudging her labia, now hanging limply although still engorged with her rushing blood.

Essence zoomed in and filmed a rivulet of juice that dribbled out and down the cleft to her asshole.

Sissy's entire body tensed, and then she shoved the dildo back into her, gasping with both effort and pleasure. Both cameras recorded the squishy fart-like sound it made, and the grunting whine that ripped from Sissy's throat.

She eased it back out and then in, slowly getting into a rhythm, both hands on the dildo's balls while a small river of free flowing juices trickled over her thighs, into her ass, and finally settled into a pool on the sheet beneath her.

Essence slowly panned her camera from the dildo, firmly lodged in Sissy's cunt, to her face, and held it there. Her eyes were wide open, and she was staring directly at Barely.

"Here . . ." she kind of mumbled.

When no one responded, she took a hand from the dildo and beckoned to the black albino filming her.

"Here!" Sissy pointed to her mouth, and Barely knew she wanted to suck him off.

"It's okay," Essence said matter-of-factly, "I'll get everything on film."

Barely put his camera down and took his cock out as he joined Sissy on the bed.

Both her hands returned to the dildo. She opened her mouth and grunted again.

He brought his manhood to her lips. She opened wide and enveloped his cockhead into her mouth, sucking voraciously, working her tongue around and under his helmet.

She had obviously done this before, Barely thought and fed more of his shaft into her throat. Sissy began to move her head back and forth, nibbling here and there, and giving him some of the best head he'd ever had.

Essence stood there next to them encapsulating the scene on what she realized were fairly shaky legs.

Sissy continued bashing the dildo in and out at an ever increasing speed.

Barely felt himself readying to cum.

He warned her that he was going to, and Sissy turned her head to the ceiling and arched her back just as he released his load.

Her tongue was running along the edge of his cock when he shouted and so the first spurt launched a rope of sperm across her cheek and nose. The second caught her right in the eye, with some landing in her hair. By the third burst, she was slurping greedily on his pulsing cock as he tried not to grab her head.

Essence came in her pants the moment Sissy's mouth opened and the sperm drooled out the side of her mouth onto her chin. And when she began to gargle the remainder in her throat, Essence came again.

It is noteworthy that throughout his cock's ejaculation, Sissy had maintained a steady thrusting of the dildo into her seemingly bottomless cunt, grunting louder and louder with each thrust. Suddenly, she took one hand from the dildo and brought it to her clit and rubbed feverishly.

Then her orgasm hit. Her hips rose off the bed and her legs scissored open. She began to scream. It was an awesome squealing sound and carried over the partition to the other set.

Then, with pelvis spasming, she went rigid and let out an even louder scream that slowly evolved into a series of raspy whimpers. The dildo oozed out of her, along with a huge backwash of her juices.

"Cut!" Essence called out and shut down her camera and then stumbled over to the chair that Elaine, Sissy's girlfriend, was sitting on. Elaine got up and Essence plopped down.

"There's a bathroom behind the set," Barely whispered to Sissy, who seemed stunned by what had just happened to her.

She opened her eyes and smiled nervously. "Thanks," she murmured and rose up from the bed. Not bothering to pickup any of her clothing, she made her way toward the bathroom with Elaine in close pursuit.