Prankster Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh, Christ! Oh, Hailey, oh, Hailey, baby, baby, baby . . . I'm going over . . ."

Sheila exploded. Her pussy spewed juice into Hailey's mouth. She started to jerk and grunt as the spasms shook her senseless.

Hailey came too, and both girls collapsed, with arms and legs wrapped around each other, totally exhausted.

****

Mavis came out of the bathroom smoking a cigarette, then turned around and returned to the toilet, threw the cigarette into the bowl and flushed it away before returning to the set.

Per Barely's instructions, she was only wearing a bra and panties, as she allowed herself to be guided over to the second set, sitting down on the wicker chair provided for her.

Again, following Barely's instructions, Mavis removed her bra and cupped her breasts to the camera, and announced, "Hi, there, I'm Mavis. Welcome to the first edition of Girls Gone Wild."

Actually, Mavis was looking forward to getting this over with. She had no last minute change of heart about matters, but was finding it kind of nerve wracking, especially with all the onlookers.

She wanted to do it and get it over with, period. But there was a great deal of curiosity in her mind, 'What would it be like to see herself jilling off in front of the camera? Especially when she came the way she knew they wanted her to.'

"Cut!" Barely called out.

"What's wrong?" Mavis asked, obviously puzzled.

"Oh, sorry, Mavis. Nothing's wrong. I just cut that because it was just a lead in to the basic shoot, which is what we doing next."

"Oh, okay."

Barely stood directly in front of her. His girlfriend, Essence was holding the other camera. Mavis thought she was a beautiful woman, especially for a black girl.

'Why did I think about her that way,' Mavis wondered. 'Why did I think, black girl? She's beautiful in any color. Am I prejudiced?' No one was reading her mind, nor thinking that she might harbor such thoughts, and things proceeded as scheduled.

"Well," Essence said. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

Mavis nodded.

"Just relax," Barely said. "We'll take it nice and slow."

Mavis thought he seemed really nice. For that matter, so did Essence. She gave them both a hesitant smile, and crossed her legs, and took a closer look at Essence.

'My God,' she thought. 'I want her. That's why I thought about her being black. I really want to make love to her. I'd do it in an instant, but she's probably straight, and with her boyfriend right here . . .'

Mavis recrossed her legs, hoping that Essence would be staring at her pussy. She was disappointed to see that the black woman had not taken the bait, and frowned.

Concerned, Barely asked, "Something wrong, Mavis?"

"No, no, nothing's the matter. Nerves, I guess," she said, and nodded in support of her statement.

"Okay then," Barely said, "we might as well start shooting. Are you ready to go, Mavis?"

"Um, yeah, sure."

"Do you have the right toy?"

"Um, yeah," she replied and held up a small circular device designed for stimulating the clitoris.

"All right then, action!"

Mavis hesitated. She heard the faint mechanical noise of the camera starting to shoot. It was real, and it was happening now. She looked dead-on at the nearest camera and smiled. "Hi, I'm a squirter. Do you know what that is?" she inquired of her invisible audience.

Tony off to one side was taken aback by her opening. 'She's the first one to talk to the camera. That alone is worth a small fortune in sales. Now if she'll keep talking, and make sense, I'll give her a bonus, a big bonus as soon as the money rolls in.'

With an even broader smile, Mavis continued, "Being a squirter means that when I come from masturbating, or screwing, I actually squirt fluid out. The first boy to see me doing it thought I was peeing on him." She paused and laughed suggestively. "I wasn't, of course, but try convincing him."

The cameras recorded light laughter off the screen.

"I had to wait a while until a guy was willing to taste my fluid. He knew right off it wasn't urine, although how he was able to tell the difference I don't know. Well," she smirked,

"maybe I do. It's only a theory, but I suspect everyone tastes their own urine . . . and worse during their early childhood. And that the taste stays with us the rest of our lives. Anyway, I have this little clit stimulator to help me along. It usually takes me about five minutes to get it going, and then . . . sometimes it just won't stop. So be prepared, Mr. Cameraman."

Mavis slouched down in the chair and spread her legs. Using two fingers on her left hand, she pulled her panties to one side and brought the clit stimulator down to her neatly trimmed pussy.

She pushed her hips forward, revealing her slitted opening to the camera, and then opened it even wider using both hands. Carefully, she let one finger caress her clitoris. Her mouth opened in surprise at how wet she was and she uttered a delighted, "OH!"

Next, Mavis licked her fingers, wetting them thoroughly, and began rubbing her pussy with her glistening fingertips. She fell into a rhythm, stroking her pussy and pressing her thumb against her sizzling hot clitoris.

Both cameras began to circle her, each one making sure that at least one camera was riveted to her pussy at all times.

"Put a finger up there," Tony called out calmly, and she obliged him, and then unashamedly added a second finger to the first.

Bev-o knelt down in front of her and zoomed in on her pussy.

Mavis' legs developed a slight tremble. She was having difficulty breathing, and picked that moment to select the small, almost circular vibrator and apply it directly to her clit.

"Enjoying the show so far?" she asked the viewing audience in a husky, croaking as she edged ever closer to her orgasm. "Well, it gets better, sweetie. Keep a close eye on me now . . . you don't want to miss it."

Tony was stunned that she would ask such a question, and knew intuitively that Mavis was someone special, someone to be retained for other videos that might be made in the near future.

With her free hand, Mavis beckoned to Bev-o as he knelt before her. "I'm almost there, baby, she whispered. "Wanna see me squirt?" The look in her eyes was one of wanton hunger.

A split second later as she rubbed the tiny vibrator over her clit for about the fiftieth time, a fine, misty spray emerged from around the vibrator. Bev-o caught it perfectly; a thin stream of juice arcing into the air and covering his camera lens.

"Jesus Christ!" Bev-o roared, and hastily wiped the lens clean with a camera cloth.

"Nice one!" Ginger called out as she applauded. "Oh, honey . . . that was beautiful!"

"Not finished!" Mavis grunted as she peeled off her panties and renewed her masturbatory display.

Tony beckoned to Charlie, and he quickly hurried over to him, "Yeah, Tony?"

"When she finishes I want you to fuck her," and leaning closer to Charlie, he told him how he wanted Charlie to proceed.

"Gotcha, boss. I'll do my best."

They turned to watch Mavis, who was just using the vibrator on her clit, and not bothering to penetrate herself at all.

"I . . . I need someone to touch me," she panted.

Tony elbowed Charlie, and he moved in and knelt next to her, checking with Bev-o to make certain he wasn't blocking his camera angle.

Charlie's fingers moved knowingly to Mavis' pussy and slipped inside.

"Now slowly . . . really, really slow, Charlie, until I say otherwise, then finger me as hard and as fast as you can until I say stop!" she said breathing heavily.

"Oh, yeah, fuck, yeah!" she moaned delightedly, as Charlie began to follow her instructions.

"That's gonna do it, Charlie!" she called out in warning.

Essence and Bev-o double-checked their focus and kept their eyes on her pussy as Charlie fingered her and Mavis herself used the vibrator on her clit.

"Faster, Charlie! Faster now!"

Charlie was kneeling on the floor in front of her, pummeling her pussy with his hand as fast as it was humanly possible to do, all the while hearing her shouting, "Faster, you mother-fucking prick! Faster! Harder! Faster!"

He had one arm around her knee for leverage and support, and had two fingers jabbing her cunt as fast as he could.

"NOW! NOW!" she screamed suddenly, "STOP!"

He did, still not sure what to expect when it came, or rather, when she came.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed seconds later.

The only way to describe what happened was to say that a sheen of flying, clear liquid . . . seemed to cascade out of her like a waterfall. It wasn't just that single solitary sheet of raining cum either, but a second one that was even fuller, and thicker and shot out in an even higher arc than the first.

Charlie would later swear to Tony that he felt as it as flew over his shoulder, literally bathing his entire back when it landed.

Essence swore under her breath as Mavis continued to rub her clit with the vibrator. Her eyes were tightly closed, but her face bore a beatific serenity as she continued to spray rope after rope out at the camera lenses. Her hips bucking and humping as stream after stream shot forth, until with a loud but contented sigh, she slumped in the chair and let the hand holding the vibrator drop to her side.

"See? I told you, guys!" Mavis giggled joyously. "Can this girl cum or what?"

"Great!" Essence yelled. "Cut! And that's a wrap."

Mavis sat up, obviously dazed from her exertions. Bev-o handed her a roll of tissue paper, and she used it to wipe her fingers and her pussy. Then Essence helped Charlie clean her fluids off his shoulders and back.

"So, now what?" Mavis asked. Her cheeks were flushed. In fact, her performance had left her seeking more sexual fulfillment.

"Charlie, you ready?" Tony asked.

"Yup, ready as a tomcat on Saturday night."

"What are we gonna do?" she asked curiously.

Charlie smiled. "I believe this is where you suck my cock."

Mavis nodded enthusiastically, "Okay."

"You can stay where you are, Mavis," Tony said. "Charlie, you come over and stand in front of her. Ready?"

Both Mavis and Charlie nodded.

"Okay, roll 'em!" Tony called out, and the next scene was underway.

She looked up at him, smiling lewdly as he stood before her and slowly, almost obscenely, unzippered his jeans and exposed his long, banana shaped cock.

Mavis let the wet tip of her tongue graze the tip of his member. Charlie shivered, and she looked up at him lasciviously and gave it another quick flick of her tongue.

Calmly, she started stroking his pulsating shaft as it continued to grow in size. Bev-o knelt down in front of them, getting a close up of her face and Charlie's cock.

Essence was filming over Mavis's shoulder, more or less shooting straight down.

Mavis continued to massage the cock, holding her hand daintily just behind the helmet until it occurred to her that he might like something a little different. She made a mental bet with herself that no one had ever done what she was about to do to him before. Suddenly she used the long, red nail of her right hand to gently scratch and tickle the sensitive mound at the back of the helmet. Charlie grunted and almost jerked his cock from her hand.

"What the fuck?"

Mavis laughed mischievously, but in the next moment Charlie went wild; grabbing the back of her neck, he thrust his cock into her mouth. Caught off-guard, Mavis opened her mouth, and he forged in over her tongue and half-way down her throat.

Later she would have a vivid recollection of his salty, but spicy taste, but just then she feared that he was about to choke her.

Fortunately for the two of them, Charlie pulled back and out of her mouth, only to slap her lips with his erection. In seconds, Mavis had her mouth open like that of a guppy begging to be fed.

And he was only to happy to feed her. This time she was ready and accepted his entire length, again and again, letting him pump into her mouth as fast and as deep as he wanted to.

Essence concentrated on his cock, and recorded it in all its saliva glistening glory as it slid rhythmically in and out between her red lips.

Suddenly, he pulled out all the way. Mavis watched the shimmering wet cock standing vertical and rigid in front of her face.

Essence captured the cock trembling with excitement. Bev-o caught Charlie's fist as it took hold of Mavis' hair, holding her head still before ramming his shaft deep into her throat, but not before slamming into her esophagus and setting off a gagging sequence that took precious seconds to bring under control.

Mavis was pissed at him, but Charlie paid no heed to her, ramming his meat into her mouth over and over again until she was whimpering and he yanked his dick out of her mouth and let it point straight up at the ceiling.

"Whew," he gasped, and took a step back.

Mavis was gasping for breath. She looked at him cautiously as he paused to take a drink of bottled water and then smiled amiably at her.

Mavis shook her head in confusion.

"You want anything to drink?" Charlie asked her.

"Yes, water, please."

Tony quickly handed her an ice cold bottle of mineral water. She gulped it down, emptying the bottle before Charlie finished his.

"You two are dynamite together," Tony told them.

"Thanks," Mavis said, looking over at Charlie. He was now completely naked, and though his long cock had settled down a bit, it was still hard.

"Are you two ready to go on?" Tony asked.

Mavis nodded. "I guess it's time to fuck?" she said matter of factly.

"Yeah," Tony said and grinned at her.

Mavis touched her pussy, found she was still very wet, but she held Charlie off with one hand in the air and masturbated with the other. She felt so shameless, so horny.

"Okay," Mavis whispered after a minute or so, and stood up.

"No, don't get up," Tony called over to her. "Charlie will show you what to do."

She sat down in the chair, and looked over at Charlie, who stood stark naked, stroking his cock.

The camera started whirring, and came toward her. His erect cock bounced stiffly with each step and stopped in front of her.

"Action! Roll 'em!" Tony shouted.

What came next happened very quickly. Charlie grabbed her upper arms, almost, but not quite hurting her. Then he pulled Mavis out of the chair, and threw her to the floor, where she landed on her hands and knees on the carpet. With slow, menacing steps he came towards her. He was still stroking his cock, making it harder and harder. The cameramen moved around them, giving them plenty of room.

Charlie followed Mavis to the carpet, greedily sniffing her cunt before lapping at it like a dog. Mavis was squirming with excitement as he grabbed his cock by the root, and positioned the bulging head at the mouth of Mavis's wet entrance, and then slowly, ever so slowly, with the cameras recording every millimeter, the rock hard cock forced its way into her pussy.

"Ohhh," Mavis whispered. It was a very satisfied sound. Charlie backed out and then reentered her; and kept doing so until she almost passed out from the lovely sensations he caused within her. Then he started fucking her, really fucking her, slamming his long cock deep and slowly withdrawing it, and then slamming it back into her, reveling in the feel of her velvet softness on his cock as he twisted and ground it in and out of her.

Mavis, of course, was humping back at him, gasping for breath, digging her nails into his back as he rammed into the wetness of her sex.

"Coming!" she cried out, for they had asked her to let them know when she was about to squirt again.

And squirt she did, but because Charlie's cock remained inside her, the cameras caught her fluids flowing out over his cock and balls, and not spewing, or arcing directly at the cameras.

"Fuck me," she hissed, over and over; a two-worded mantra: "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Charlie heeding her cries, increased his thrusts, and his tireless cock pounded into her like a piston of pure, bulging lust.

Mavis' body stiffened up for a moment as she began to reach the peak of her climax. Moments later, it overpowered her, and as she was squirming in ecstasy, the cameramen zoomed in on her face, and then on her crotch, recording her grunts and the squishing sounds of their coupling. It seemed that Mavis' fluids were everywhere: flying off Charlie's cock, as it pulled out of her; and pouring out of her sexual orifice whenever it wasn't corked by his prick.

From the side of the bed Mavis heard the clatter of belt buckle, zipper and pants. She glanced over toward the sounds and saw Butch stripping off his clothing. His eyes were wild, and his stiff cock stood straight out from his body. He was looking greedily at Mavis as he slowly pulled back his foreskin, exposing his huge, purple knob.

"I'm next," he told her. She nodded eagerly and made herself ready to accept him. Charlie now lay next to her, having spent himself moments earlier.

In one quick move, Butch turned Mavis over, placing her on her back on the carpet. Then he dropped between her legs and steered his pulsating cock toward the mouth of her pussy. As wet as she was, he was dry and met some resistance, causing her to moan in either discomfort or pain. But she hung in and was soon making the necessary adjustments to accommodate him.

"Do you want this cock?" Butch asked derisively.

Mavis nodded, and through wet lips said, "Yes," she cried, "I want it. C'mon, fuck me."

Butch grunted as he drove into her like a pile driver, "You're so fucking hot!" he growled, "so fuckin' hot!"

She let him fuck her, gave herself to him, and discovered that never had she enjoyed a fuck so intensely. The cameramen walked around the couple on the floor, capturing the various angles offered them by the couple.

Mavis was now sobbing with lustful gratitude, and suddenly another orgasm swept over her and she was screaming and kicking beneath him. Butch pulled out of her, but she continued to fuck the space he created, not noticing that he was no longer fucking her.

He held his cock in his hand, jerking it wildly.

"Ahhhh, here I cum!" he shouted, and Bev-o pointed the camera at his glistening, wet, jerking cock as it spewed long, fat jets of scalding sperm onto her face. Mavis quickly opened her mouth and caught two salty spurts before he was finished coming.

And it was over. The crew put their cameras down. Charlie handed Mavis a box of tissues and she began to wipe the semen from her face and body. When she was satisfied with that, she dabbed fresh tissues at her pussy and thighs until that area was also cleansed. Then she gathered her clothing and went off to a vacant corner and dressed.

Charlie waited until she was finished and then sauntered over.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi, Charlie," Mavis said cautiously.

"I was wondering," he said, "would you like to have dinner with me?"

"It's what . . . two, three in the morning, Charlie?"

"Oh . . . yeah, I know. I meant like tonight, or maybe tomorrow night."

Mavis smiled up at him. "Yeah, sure, Charlie, why not?"

"So . . . can I have your number?" Charlie asked shyly.

She was amused and touched by him. He'd just fucked her brains out in front of maybe fifteen people and now he was shy about asking her out.

She wrote her number down on a scrap of paper and handed it to him.

"Don't lose it," she said. Several guys had done just that to her in the past, and she was insecure about giving her number out. Yet she had good vibes about him. She laughed, thinking, 'He's just screwed my brains out, and I'm worried he won't call me?'