Praying at an Empty Altar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting off, and my balls tightened, shooting come down her throat. She swallowed it all, and came herself. With a slight plop, my soft dick fell from her mouth, which was shiny from spit. Her arousal was very apparent in the room. Grabbing her by the wrist, I took her to the table and threw her over it. I threw her skirt up, showing no underwear, and slapped her pert ass. She moaned slightly in pleasure and pain. I massaged the reddened cheek, and hit the other one, then massaged it in.

Each one got it's fair share of my hand, then followed by a massage until a faint glowing blush was evident over her whole ass. My cock was hard again. I held her hands behind her back, her cheek was pressed against the table, and my dick was ready to slam into her. Which it did. I thrust into her once, and bent over her body to bite the back of her neck. Leaning for a moment, I heard her laugh. "Dominate me while you can, Michael."

The blood which had my cock hard already seemed to drain completely from my body and I became dizzy with lust again to fuck her raw. I denied my instincts this time, and decided to show her torture. I rotated my dick one way, then the other, stretching her, while pulling out. As I almost pulled out, I slammed in deep, hitting her everywhere and she cried out. I repeated the process a few times, each time getting a louder cry from her. "Do you like it, bitch?"

She said something inarticulately, and I rammed into her again. "What was that, whore?"

Pulling out torturously, she had nothing to say. I kept up until I felt her nearing a rumbling, steady orgasm. A few more thrusts in and screwdrivers out, and she yelled out, overturned by the powerful force of this coming. When she did, I went in for my treat, and began to hurriedly stroke in and out. I smacked her ass a few more times, not that she noticed, and came quickly after. Pulling out, I noticed the puddle on the floor. When she was able to stand without wobbling, I handed her a small wet hand towel, and she wiped between her legs.

She left.

The next day at work was the same frigid girl. This was getting tiring. I tried to talk to her, but she proclaimed that she was too busy. That night, I heard her car door slam again, and my dick immediately rose to salute her. When I let her in, she came into the bedroom and we both undressed. Somehow, in the mix of things, she had me down on the bed with both my arms above my head. It wasn't as if I couldn't get out of it, but she was still pretty strong. She teased me, kissing me everywhere, and letting the head of my cock rub up and down her slit a few times before plunging down on it. I could give her that. She fucked me just as hard as I fucked her. I felt our combined fluids pooling at the base of my dick, bathing my pubic hair, and it was so warm, I couldn't care.

My hands, when she let them go, rested gently on her wildly bucking hips. Her body finally bent back over me, her hips still rising and falling, impaling her frame on me, her breasts heaving against my chest, her mouth firmly kissing at my neck. Her hair was pulled back from her face, sloppily beginning to fall from the clip it was in. I pulled the clip out of her hair, and it fell in a long bronze wave toward my body. Her eyes were closed, and she concentrated deeply on her own mounting pleasure from fucking me. As she came, she stopped fucking me, and I began to balk. The calm lust that had begun in me became fierce as she ceased riding me. I tried to pull her back into a rhythm, but a smirk held her lips and she rose from me altogether.

Sliding down, she pulled her hair back and began to bob her head up and down, taking the whole cock in her mouth and throat. Damn, she was a fast learner. My hand lightly touched the back oh her head, but I heard her growl, yes GROWL, and her teeth scraped over the shaft of my dick. The breath caught in my throat, and her dark, brooding eyes made me take my hand back off of her. She began to suck my cock again. She didn't need my hands help in pleasuring me, that was for sure. And her point was clear, she was in control.

I had been the dominator the night before, and tonight was her turn. Goddamn she was good at it. I would be her bitch any day of the week. Of course, it was also nice to have her on her knees, watching as her chin and nose were smashed into my coarse pubic hair over and over again. Thinking about that, and feeling the electricity as her hands played with my balls, I stiffened and groaned, coming into her mouth again. Some of it dribbled over her lips as she tried to drink it all.

When she was done, she collapsed briefly onto the sheets. For a few minutes we laid in silence. I saw her bronze hair rippling down to the bed, and her body was on it's stomach, her face turned away from me. I sat up, deciding to pull that passionate girl into my arms, but as I did, she slipped off the bed, gathering her clothes again.

My heart ached when she retreated from me. She was right. I couldn't just fuck her. I wanted her, all of her, all the time. I wanted to get to know her better, that dark bitch in the shadows that could be as sweet and honest as any American girl, but opted not to be. Who was more warm and inviting than any slut I'd had in the bedroom, and more loyal than any too- yet could so well divide her sex life and her real life that she felt little or nothing beside that for me. "Ann... talk to me for a minute. Just a minute."

I had pleaded with the dressing figure in the darkness, pleaded. I'd never truly pleaded with a woman like that in my life. She started to walk out the bedroom door anyways. Stopping briefly, she looked over her shoulder, "I would stay, but your roommate should be back any time."

What an excuse. What a fucking excuse. I stood up, feeling the cold juices from us running down my legs. Shit. I would have to wash everything. From the hall I heard her drifting voice. "See you tomorrow night."

I'll fucking bet I see you.

* * *

At least we didn't work together that day. I don't think I could take seeing her beautiful face pretending that I was a bug under her foot after the ecstasy that I knew existed within. But that night she came over again after calling to be sure it was alright. She wanted to be sure it was acceptable after the night before. She wanted to be sure that our original agreement was still in place, that no feelings were involved.

I lied to her, and said it was fine, just odd. That I did want to talk to her regardless. Over the phone she did not give me a reason to think she would be talking to me after she hung up with a curt goodbye. She hated the phone, but had been on it with him for a few hours when he was house sitting while they were courting. It seemed that she was reverting back to her primary state of phone-hating.

About thirty minutes later she drove up. She knew at this point that Anthony, my roommate was rarely, if ever, home before midnight. The first night she had come over to fuck, I had figured she would be spending the night, however, she left after round two of the fuckfest, wholly sated. Oh Ann; pretty, pretty, heartless Ann.

I let her in, and she pulled off her coat. Her eyes, which were so often twinkling and alive at work or while out- were dead here. They were hopeless, unfeeling. They were devoid of feeling. I stopped her and leant my forehead to rest on hers. My hands rustled in her hair, smoothing it back, cherishing it's cold and sheen, like metal. She backed away from me and walked toward the couch. With a laugh she declared, "I've had one hell of a day today."

"What happened?"

Her mouth opened, about to begin talking, but she thought better of it, and kissed me. I pushed her away and took a seat on the couch. She stood in front of me impatiently. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting. What does it look like I'm doing?" I leaned back and patted the cushion next to me, "You should take a load off after a hard day."

"I would rather do something else, thank you."

Her voice was low and sensuous, but it ticked me off. I was old. Sure, I loved having a hot bitch under me, but right now I wanted to sit. Fucking her could wait, since it meant nothing anyways. "Sit the fuck down or leave. Take your pick."

Ann groaned and sat. I turned the TV on, well aware of her hand on my thigh, rubbing in circles. If I were in the mood, I might have been turned on. Unfortunately for her, I was already agitated by her immediacy in the situation, and her attempts to avoid all other contact other than corporeal. She was actually more or less tickling me. "Ann, stop."

She tsked loudly and turned her head, crossing her arms. I looked over at her and smiled. "We could always talk. That might push me over the edge."

"Forget it," she wasn't getting her way.

Getting up, she grabbed her coat from off the table in the kitchen. One good thing about apartments was that most of the living area could be seen if properly seated. I followed her, and then walked ahead. I leaned against the door, and she staunchly stayed there before me, a look of disgust on her face. "Let me leave, Mike. I don't want to fucking talk."

The floor creaked as I shifted weight from one foot to the other, standing rigid. "I do remember a text message that said, and I quote, 'You know why your last girlfriend left you? Because you're unable to face your problems and interact with them. You prefer to push them off to the side until they solve themselves.' What does this fall under for you?"

A flush crept onto her face and she reached for the door handle. I grabbed her arm. "Look. I just want to go home, Mike. I don't want to deal with this."

"You're going to. You wanna fuck? Lets."

I reached over, and did not pay attention to my throbbing back as I heaved her over my shoulder. She was getting her way now, so, fortunately for my aging back, she didn't wriggle too much. Every spring in the couch could be heard as her body collided with it tempestuously. Her eyes were no longer empty, but filled with beautiful emotion, even if that emotion was fury. I kissed her heatedly, pressing into her hard, loving the feel of her soft curves.

Why don't you see it, Ann? Why don't you see that I'm just a mortal that worships you?

Unfastening every button tenderly, her flesh began to appear. I lifted her slightly, and unhooked her bra, then undid her pants. Ann looked skeptical, and it was good that she did. This was the only way I could keep her here, and I had to remember to keep a level head tonight. Her black fires would not consume me. I slid her pants and underwear down her long legs. Kissing each thigh, I tested one by biting it.

Ann cried out, sitting up, but I quickly pushed her back down to the cushions. "Lay down."

It was an order, and she reluctantly agreed as I disrobed. When my pants pooled around my ankles, I kicked them off and joined her on the comfortable couch. Her legs were already spread, waiting for me, but I sat down as I would normally, and motioned for her to sit in my lap, which she did. She sat with her legs open, with her legs each on the outer side of mine. By opening my legs, I forced her to spread hers further. My left hand rested dutifully on her inner thigh, and my right tugged at her breast roughly. I was rock hard under her, my erection coming up between her legs visibly.

My left hand began to slide up and down her pussy lips, savoring their soft wetness. My ring and middle finger dipped in to her, and met a rainstorm inside her body. She was hot and drenched. As my rough fingers drove into her, she threw her head back, her hands firmly on the sides of the couch on each side of my hips. A feral moan rumbled from her, and she turned her head so that she could place kisses on the line of my jaw. I quickly possessed her mouth, and concentrated on her core. I refused to stimulate her clit, knowing eventually she would get frustrated with her inability to release.

After a few minutes, her eyes opened and her breathing changed. I saw her hand go down to help mine out. I smiled and bit her neck, hard. She gasped, and my legs widened, splaying hers farther apart than before. I grabbed that one hand with my right, and drug it across her so I could hold both of her wrists as I tortured her. Beginning to buck, I bit her again, on the other side of her neck. She whimpered, "Mike..."

"Yes?"

"Stop doing this to me. I want more."

"I'm not above blackmail, Ann."

"I won't talk to you."

"Mm, not exactly what I was thinking," I pulled out from her, a helpless strangulated 'no' slipped from her, and then slapped her sensitive clit quickly. Her body jolted forward from shock. "What, Mike?"

She sounded annoyed. Good. I threw her from me, onto the couch, and walked down the hall into my room. She followed deftly, probably curious as to what I had planned out. When she walked into the room, I pushed her onto the bed. "Let me use handcuffs."

Her eyes glittered in the darkness, and she laid down as I got them from the bottom of a drawer. I handcuffed one wrist, laced the metal behind a bar of the headboard, and then cuffed the other. I made sure a pillow was firmly between her and the board. Her body looked delicious, edible. It was a shame it was all she would allow me to know. How I would love to truly know her mind, even if her logic is so calculating it precludes sanity.

Bending down, I firmly placed her thighs on my shoulders, and breathed on her sopping sex. I softly licked her clit, and felt her squirm under me. With a smile, I began lapping at it like a dog. My tongue savored the tightness of her nubile cunt. I growled into it, sending shivers along her spine. Setting her back down and lying on the bed, I began I finger her again, while sucking and twisting her clitoris in my mouth.

Her breathing became hoarse once more, and she moaned in exasperation, desperately needing release. I increased the tempo of my fingers, and sucked harder. Her body tensed as she came, and her pussy jerked up into my face. Moving down again, I drank her salty orgasm deeply. My tongue reached into her for the last few drops of her arousal. Now it was my turn.

I wanted to make her scream my name and more this time.

I knew she liked it rough, and started my pace there. Every time I would spear her cervix she screamed in pleasure, our pelvises meeting like adversaries. As she neared her second orgasm, I regained a level head. Which was a fucking Christmas Day miracle for a man to find composure after losing himself to screwing a beautiful, young woman with a tight pussy. I stopped, and relaxed my pace considerably, eventually just staying stationary in her. She whimpered to me, "Mike..."

"I have a little game for us. If you play it as I've already played your games, you'll get what you want and I'll get what I want. If you refuse, or try to cheat, I'll just leave you handcuffed to this bed, and gag you so that my roommate doesn't hear. Will you play?"

Her face contorted. She knew she had let me corner her. The upper hand she once had was lost now. The nodding she was reduced to wasn't enough for me. "Say yes or no."

"Yes, Mike."

"You will verbally answer every question I have. If you're telling the truth and I believe you, I will thrust into you. When I'm done, you will get what might be your last fuck from me."

Her eyes closed with pain, "Fine."

"You're 18, Ann?"

"Yes." Thrust.

"Until when?"

"Next July." Thrust.

"I'm the only lover you've had?"

"Yes." Thrust.

"The only man you've kissed?"

"Yes." Thrust.

"Are you sexually attracted to me?"

"God yes." Thrust.

"Are you romantically attracted to me?"

She stopped.

"I don't want to be." Thrust.

"Why?"

Ann paused from the questioning, and then screamed in frustration. "Just fuck me, Michael. Please!"

Sternly, I repeated myself. "WHY?"

"You're nice, smart, responsible, patient, down to earth. You're a good guy." Thrust.

"Please just fuck me, Michael."

"Why don't you want to be attracted to me?"

With a tear streaming down her face from the cascade of emotions being unexpressed, she answered. "I'm scared of commitment. I don't want to be alone, but I don't want to be tied down." Thrust.

I smiled, looking at her handcuffs. Don't want to be tied down? "Do you see yourself getting married?"

"No." Thrust.

"Why not?"

"I'm a bitch." Thrust.

"Do you see yourself having children?"

"No." Thrust.

"Do you want to be married and have children?"

"Yes." Thrust.

"Could you see us together, Ann?"

"Yes." Thrust.

"But if you have your way, you would be alone forever?"

"Yesss." Thrust.

The lust was driving her crazy.

"If I fuck you till you explode, will you consider me?"

"God, Michael, don't do this to me. It hurts. Please, finish me."

"Will you consider me, Ann?"

"Yes, if you just hurry." Thrust.

"Promise me, first."

"God, I fucking PROMISE, Mike."

I began to fuck her, tearing into her. I kept talking now though, punctuating every word with a hard stroke into her pussy. "I fucking. Want. You. Every. Waking. Moment. I. Dream. About. You. I. Can't. Imagine. My. Life. Without. You. Any. More. I. Love. You. Ann..."

She began to scream my name amidst 'oh god's and 'yes'es. We both were nearing that point of no return, the edge of reckoning. Ann came first, gasping my name while I continued to ram into her mercilessly. A few more strokes, and I came as well, coming so much that I'm surprised she didn't conceive even while being on the pill. After a few minutes, her body stirred beneath mine. "Mike. The handcuffs."

I jumped up and grabbed the keys off the dresser, and undid her wrists. She sat up and got off the bed, walking into the living room naked in search of her clothes. This was it. She was going to walk out, and never come back into my life again. After what I did, it wasn't as if I didn't deserve it. "Pulling her shirt over her head, she looked up.

"Do you wanna get something to eat, Mike?"

12