Praying for Rain Ch. 03

Story Info
A choice of college is made.
8.6k words
4.74
17.6k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My internal clock again failed me and I did not stir until 7am. When my eyes cracked open, I found Kelly sitting on the bed looking at me intently. She leaned forward and stared into my eyes for several seconds and then sat back.

"Is it finally gone," Kelly asked, "did you take enough of me?"

"Yes, for now," I whispered.

"For now," she asked in surprise.

"I don't see how any man could ever get his fill of you," I said honestly. "Are you ok?"

She shifted uncomfortably on the bed and twisted her hands together. Her eyes went cloudy for the briefest moment, but then she smiled and re-focused on me. "I don't think I'm going to be able to wish you a very fond farewell," she said sadly. She saw my look of worry and continued, "I'm ok, very sore, but ok."

"I'm very sorry Kelly," I said sheepishly. "I've never... no one has... I should not have done that... not that far."

She reached out and patted my leg. "I told you to do it and I don't regret it, especially now that I know you've never been like that with anyone before. I'm just sad that I won't be able to give you a proper goodbye."

I sat up and moved closer to her so I could take her hand. "Breakfast, good conversation, and maybe a few of those wonderful kisses are all the goodbye I need."

Kelly smiled happily at me and nodded. "Those I can handle."

"How about a swim before showering then," I asked.

"Sure, let me get my suit," she said as she stood.

"No, don't bother," I said as I stood as well.

"Um, ok, but you keep that thing away from me," she said with a laugh while pointing at my crotch.

"I promise."

We swam for about a half hour, the cold water jolting both of us fully awake and refreshing us. As we finished up, Kelly stopped me when we were only waist-deep in the water. She pulled me back to her and kissed me repeatedly. I finally stopped her when I felt my cock stir in response.

"Keep that up and you're going to wake that hunger up," I said with a squeeze of her ass.

"Just checking to make sure I still could," she said with a wink. She took my hand and led me toward the cabin. We were halfway there, when her friend Tiffany came around the corner and spotted us.

"Kelly?! What the hell are you doing," the girl said in shock at our nudity. She looked from Kelly's face to mine and then to my cock, "oh my god!" We both stood and looked at her in surprise and the seconds ticked by with no one moving. "Shit, aren't you going to even try to cover up," she shrieked. Kelly and I both looked at each other and smiled as we said "no" in unison.

"Aren't you going to look away," Kelly asked her friend with a grin. Tiffany blushed and sputtered and then finally turned her back on us.

"You said you were going to text me yesterday to tell me if everything was ok, and you never did," she said in exasperation.

"Ok," Kelly asked. "I got to dance with the best partner I've ever had, got a makeover from a professional stylist, got to wear the sexiest cocktail dress I've ever laid eyes on, and to top it off this man fucked my brains out. I'm way, way more than ok." She walked over to her friend and turned her around to face me. She then kissed Tiffany in a way more than friendly manner and groped one of her tits which caused her to push Kelly away in shock. "In fact, if I thought he'd let me, I'd offer him your sweet little pussy as a going away present." I scowled at her as she moved behind her friend and looked at me over Tiffany's shoulder. Based on the look on her poor friends face, I got the feeling that she had just groped her ass as well. "See, he's scowling at me, probably because he's wondering how I know he wouldn't let me do it."

"Kelly, what the hell has gotten in to you," her friend gasped while trying not to look at me.

Kelly reached an arm past her friend and pointed at my dick and said simply, "that." All Tiffany could do was blush deeply and look away.

"Kelly," I said sternly, "stop tormenting your friend." I led the way into the cabin and Tiffany immediately retreated to the couch to wait for us. I put on some underwear and a pair of shorts and headed to the kitchen. When Kelly tried to follow me, I turned her back toward the bathroom. "Clean up," I said and winked at her, "I'll start breakfast." I started throwing together a feast sized breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, and all the fruit we had left.

"So you cook too," Tiffany said quietly from doorway. I hadn't even heard her get up and move across the room.

"Nothing fancy," I said simply, "just something I've been trying to get better at."

"He's really pretty amazing," said Kelly as she emerged freshly showered in a cut off t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts cut sinfully short.

Tiffany leaned in to whisper in Kelly's ear, but I could still hear it. "I can't believe you kissed me like that."

Kelly looked up and noticed me watching, so she replied at normal volume. "I particularly enjoyed the fact that you didn't pull away," she teased, which made Tiffany blush again. "I am *so* looking forward to discussing that with you at length tomorrow night," she said while throwing me a wink and an evil grin.

"I've created a monster," I observed calmly from the stove.

Kelly looked me dead in the eye and said, "you have no idea at all what you've created."

"Are you going to introduce the poor girl," I asked.

"Oh, right... how rude of me," Kelly said. "Tiffany, this is Darren Bell, vacationing playboy from Phoenix, Arizona. Darren, this is my best friend Tiffany Jacobs."

I smiled and said, "hello. Tempe actually, not Phoenix, not that it matters. There's coffee there if you would like some or OJ in the refrigerator, since the hostess has been neglecting her duties all weekend."

"You know," said Kelly ignoring me, "Tiffany is considering ASU as well, maybe she..."

"No," I said loudly making both girls jump. My voice took on a cold, menacing tone, mostly because for the first time since I met her, Kelly had roused my true anger. "That's not for you to discuss, let alone recommend," I said flatly. Before I could get my anger under control I let a rather hurtful comment slip. "I know you're just a teenager, but I would have thought the things I shared with you would be treated with a little more respect." The hurt showed in her eyes immediately and I ground my teeth in frustration.

"I'm sorry," Kelly whispered as her eyes moistened. "That... I'm just a stupid and foolish girl," she said and looked down at her feet.

I quickly walked over to her and hugged her. "You're young and you're allowed to be foolish, but you've never been stupid," I said softly. We stood in silence for several seconds with Tiffany looking on awkwardly. "I'm afraid she won't be able to explain this for a long while," I said to Tiffany, "but someday, maybe."

Kelly prodded me in the ribs as she said, "don't let the eggs burn." I quickly retreated to the stove and finished breakfast. I neatly served up three plates of food and filled glasses with milk or orange juice as requested. We ate quietly for several minutes before Kelly finally broke the awkward silence.

"Tiff, I'm sorry I never texted you and made you drive all this way to check on me. I really am ok, as I hope you can see."

Tiffany waved dismissively, "quite alright. I'm kinda glad I got to meet your mystery man, even if he is kind of intimidating."

"Ah, sorry for that," I said to Tiffany, "Kelly here seems to have the rather annoying habit of being able to push just the right buttons."

"Oh, tell me about it. You should have heard her on the phone with David when she found those pictures on Instagram. I thought I was going to witness the first ever death by verbal assault." I chuckled at Tiffany's description, mostly because I *could* imagine it.

"She exaggerates," Kelly said rolling her eyes.

"Of course she does," I said laughing harder at her. "I can't at all imagine your voluble discourse with your ex," I said.

Kelly smiled and said, "ok, maybe I was a little loquacious."

"Positively garrulous," I asked.

"An over-developed communicative nature you might say," she agreed laughing.

"You two are nerds," Tiffany said with a grin which set us all laughing all over again.

I cleaned up breakfast while Tiffany and Kelly said their goodbyes. She thanked me for breakfast and reiterated her relief at finding her friend in good hands. When she heard Tiffany's car pull away, she hugged me tightly.

"I really am sorry, I can be a bit foolish at times, but I should never hurt someone because of it."

"It's ok," I said with a smile and kissed her. "Besides, who can stay mad at a girl with an ass like this in these shorts," I said as I squeezed one butt cheek. She pulled me down to the couch and straddled my lap so she could bury her head in my shoulder.

"I know what you want," she whispered, "and I'm going to get some toys to practice and when I'm ready, it'll be all yours," she whispered lustily in my ear. Just like that she re-ignited the hunger in me and I squeezed her ass with both hands while I ground myself against her.

"You're a shameless flirt and tease," I growled back at her.

We made out on the couch for several minutes and I let my hands roam over her body. I finally stopped when I felt wetness on her cheeks. When I pulled back I saw tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"This really has been the most amazing weekend of my entire life," she said. "I don't want it to end. I don't want you to leave."

"You want me to stay longer," I asked with a smile.

"Stay. Take me with you. Whatever you want, I just want to be with you," she said sadly.

I kissed her in response and then said, "you know I can't really do either. You have the rest of your life to get on with, remember."

"Yeah, I know," she sighed.

"Kelly," I said firmly, "I meant what I said. You have to make your choice of school for the right reasons. No matter where you end up, you still have my card and I am just a text or call away.

"Right then," she said with certainty. "Take me home, I have a lot to think about and a friend to corrupt," she said with a smile.

I sighed at her. "Kelly, it was never my intent to turn you into something. I just want you to be you, on your own, in your art, and with everyone else. Don't do things just to try and manipulate people, please."

"I know, sheesh! Can we stop being serious now, I'm too young for this much seriousness."

"Ah, sorry, yes," I said with a smile, "carry on being a teenager then."

It took a while to load the car and when I started to clean up the trash and dirty dishes, Kelly stopped me.

"Leave it, I'll come back later and deal with it. It's the least I can do for all the cooking you did."

When we headed to the car, Kelly started to take off her shirt and it was my turn to stop her.

"Topless at midnight is one thing, but in broad daylight we'll get a lot more attention than we want."

The drive felt shorter than it was, and passed mostly in silence. When we got back to her house, I retrieved her bag and one garment bag.

"That's not mine," Kelly said.

"It is now. The dress, shoes, purse, and..."

"Yes, yes, the thong, I remember."

"Sorry, it was my favorite part," I said with a smile.

"But you didn't even really see me in it, by the time you did, I was taking it off," she pointed out.

"And yet you wore it. You could have left your regular underwear on, but you didn't. What a woman wears isn't nearly as important as why."

She hugged me tightly, gave me a passionate kiss, and disappeared into the house without another word.

My drive home was uneventful and I was soon back at work catching up on a couple of days' worth of missed work. It was a full week before I was able to focus completely on the work. A week after that, when my thoughts only drifted to Kelly once or twice a day, she sent a simple one sentence text putting all the decision making right square back in my lap.

'Chose ASU. Need to know if I have to pay for a dorm.' After that, I couldn't focus on much of anything.

'Need to think on it, how long before they need an answer,' I sent back.

'Not sure, think they auto-enroll freshmen anyway, so probably have until shortly before classes start to tell them I won't need one.'

'Give me a couple days and I will let you know,' I said trying to buy some time.

'I'm playing dirty, maybe this will help,' was her reply attached to a picture of her in the cocktail dress. This was followed by a picture of just her ass in the thong. I spent an entire weekend trying to convince myself to stick to my rules and let her spend at least a year in the dorms. I had a laundry list of reasons I iterated through repeatedly in my head. But it was a losing battle. For every reason I brought to bear, my mind conjured an image of Kelly from our weekend or her screams would echo through my head. Finally, late on Sunday night I sent her a response.

'Ok, you can stay at the house. Details to be worked out when you arrive.'

'Thank you! Do I tell my parents I'm staying with a friend?'

'Renting with other students. No unannounced visits, are they dropping you off?'

'No, will be driving out myself. Send me the address and I will see you in six weeks.'

I sent her the address of my own house, knowing there would be details to work out before she moved in. Fortunately, she did not contact me during the intervening six weeks and my mind settled somewhat. By throwing myself into work, those six weeks passed in the blink of an eye. I took the day off to make sure I was there when Kelly arrived. She was driving a newish looking car, probably a graduation gift from her parents and I made note of the plate so I could pass it on to Frank. Kelly practically jumped out of the car and tried to hug me, but I kept her at arm's length.

"You may want to wait until the agreement is drafted before you go celebrating," I said.

"I'm not celebrating, I just wanted a hug after driving all the way across the country," Kelly said with a pout.

I cursed my self defense mechanisms and hugged her, but avoided any chance of a kiss. "It's good to see you Kelly. Do you need anything, or shall we jump right to business," I asked.

"It's Friday, I thought 'business' wouldn't happen until Monday?"

"No, I have the meeting scheduled but there is no firm start time. If you need to freshen up or get breakfast first, there is time."

"I'm fine, handled all that in Tucson before I left this morning. I'm all yours," she said playfully.

"Very well, let me get the car," I said as I texted Frank. When the black town car pulled around from behind the house Kelly looked disappointed.

"I was hoping for the convertible," she said with a shrug and sheepish smile.

Frank exited the vehicle and opened the passenger door for us, but I stopped Kelly from entering right away.

"Kelly, this is Frank, Frank, this is Kelly. She's the first tenant of the house for this semester." Kelly and Frank shook hands dutifully. I handed Kelly a card with Frank's contact information. "If you need a ride to or from the house, you call Frank. No friends or taxis picking up or dropping off are allowed I am afraid, but we'll go over that in a bit with Deborah. If you have any problems with your car, you also call Frank. He knows his way around a car like you know your way around a dance floor."

"So he's an amateur mechanic then," Kelly said with a grin which caused Frank to scowl slightly.

"Ok, he knows his way around a car like *I* know my way around a dance floor," I retorted.

"Ah, then he's a formerly great mechanic getting by on style rather than substance," Kelly quipped which caused Frank to laugh.

"Oh, I like you already," chuckled Frank.

I muttered under my breath at both of them and gave up and ushered Kelly into the car. Twenty minutes later we pulled up outside a building in a rather fancy looking Scottsdale business park. I led Kelly up an elevator to an office on the top floor where we were greeted by a secretary outside a largish corner office. The secretary's phone rang while I was giving her my name and I heard a "send them in" come through the receiver. As we entered the room and before we could sit, I saw Kelly look at Deborah's left hand. She didn't look long, but Deborah noticed and looked at Kelly shrewdly until she could draw her eyes upward from her hand, then she looked at me intently with a furrowed brow and pursed lips.

"You... you told her," Deborah said in shock.

"I... well... I'm sorry," I stuttered in embarrassment.

Deborah stood and came around her desk to give me a rather awkward hug. "Darren my lovely man, don't you dare apologize. I am in no way embarrassed or ashamed of my past, even the grimy, dirty parts you pulled me out of. I'm just... you've never told *anyone* before... ever. Who is this remarkable young woman to pry such a story out of you," she said as she turned to Kelly.

"Um, I'm Kelly," she said hesitantly.

"We have *so* much to talk about Kelly," Deborah said enthusiastically and then turned back to me. "Are you working today," she asked.

"No."

"Then shoo," she said motioning me out of her office. "We should be done by 4pm, but I will call you when we are ready."

"Four," I said in shock, "this should only take an hour or two."

"I said four and I meant four, unless I call you first. Go find something to entertain yourself in the meantime, but you'll have to do without Kelly here until I finish with her. I will text you if I need any details from your end. Oh, is there a basic starting point?"

"Dance and choreography. Perhaps business. I haven't really had a chance to discuss it with her and was hoping to do that here."

"Very well, we'll manage for a bit on that," said Deborah primly. "Now off you go," she said and shoved him unceremoniously out the door.

I didn't know it at the time, but Kelly followed me with her eyes as I walked back through the lobby toward the elevator.

"Oh, this is worse than I thought," Deborah said as she in turn watched Kelly.

Kelly snapped her head back around and said, "what?"

"You're in love with him," she said which caused Kelly to blush deeply.

"Is it that obvious," Kelly whispered.

"Yes, but don't be embarrassed. Every girl that has ever passed through the 'toybox' has been, in some way or another. But I suspect you might be different. Very different." Deborah said happily. Her bubbly excitement was beginning to affect Kelly and she started to relax and feel comfortable around the woman. She sat in one of the chairs while Deborah reclaimed her seat behind the desk. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen," Kelly answered dutifully.

"And another rule broken. I gather he's already, um... that you've..."

"Yes," said Kelly, "and he said that was a rule too."

"It is. Do you have any... issues... drugs, alcohol, abuse, family troubles, that sort of thing?"

"No. I think he'd say I'm not very confident in my dancing ability. I enjoy choreography more anyhow, and I'm currently enrolled in the dancing education program."

"Right, so possible internship some day with his company and training and encouragement in the meantime. Not exactly a broken rule, but the girls in the house tend to have bigger problems."

"So I might... I mean he could be helping someone," Kelly said softly.

"Certainly, but you may very well be the first girl in the house that could help him," Deborah said with a wink. "However, I do feel I need to ask... are you sure this isn't some sort of puppy love, for lack of a better term."

"I know I'm young, so I won't pretend I'm all that certain of anything, but... I don't think so. I'll certainly know that for sure after I spend time in the house though."

"And when or why do you think he might be in love with you?"

"When he danced for me," Kelly answered immediately.