Praying for Rain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, and I will show you why," I said as I felt my cock come to full attention in my shorts. When she was standing over me I let her see the hunger in my eyes and then grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her down into a rough, heated kiss.

She sighed when I released her and said, "ok, I suppose you have your good aspects too."

I stood and with one strong motion I ripped the shirt she was wearing apart and yanked it off of her.

"Wow," she whispered.

"What," I asked unsure what she was referring to.

"I wasn't sure that hunger would ever be as strong as it was at the lake," she said softly while staring at my eyes.

I had no answer and instead stripped off my shorts and boxers and then pushed her back onto a nearby table. I entered her slowly but firmly, showing her my hunger while I did it, and she fell back and moaned when I was done. I rode her hard and fast after that and I let her think I was after my own pleasure. But as I neared release, I moved my hand to her pussy and sought out her clit with my thumb. I rubbed and pressed roughly and I soon had her racing to meet me and we came almost in unison.

We swam and sunbathed the rest of the morning away and I told her about the two other girls that would be joining the house over the next week. She seemed disinterested, but I could tell she was filing away details when they interested her. After lunch she disappeared into her room and I eventually heard the shower running, so I took the time to clean myself up again as well. When I later heard the rustle of boxes and the banging of things being moved around in her room, I decided to leave her to her unpacking. She ended up being gone for a couple of hours and I engrossed myself in some reading.

When Kelly finally re-emerged, I looked up to find her heading toward me completely naked.

"I'm due for some practice, and I thought you might like to help," she said simply and tossed a couple of items to me. They landed in my lap as I tossed my book aside and I saw lube and some sort of slimline vibrator. I didn't immediately understand what she was talking about and she didn't give me a chance to ponder it as she pushed the items aside and began to remove my shorts and underwear. Once my clothes were out of the way, she took my cock in hand and started to rouse my interest. Then she encouraged me further with her mouth, which proved to be a slow process given her inexperience and my size.

But she wasn't trying to bring me off and after she was satisfied that she had my attention and arousal, she climbed up into my lap and mounted me quickly. She sat there looking at me for a few seconds and then said, "well, are you going to help, or do I need to do it myself," she smirked. Her reference to 'practice' came back to me immediately at that point and I smiled and retrieved the items she'd tossed at me. I put some lube on two of my fingers and probed her ass delicately pushing in as much as possible. As I did this, she leaned forward into me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I haven't had much time, so that's all the bigger I've worked up to," she whispered as I lubed up her toy. I slipped the toy into her slowly and I could tell it was tight, probably more so than usual with my cock buried deep inside her. When I had most of it in, Kelly moaned deeply. "I'm so naughty," she whispered to me.

"What makes you really naughty," I said as I started moving the vibe in and out of her ass, "is how much you like it." Kelly groaned in response and tried to move in time with what I was doing. Our position made it awkward though, and she soon gave up and let me take control. "More," I asked when it seemed she had gotten used to my slow pace. Her response was simply to nod against my neck. I sped up and when I sensed her excitement build I started to roll my hips as much as our position would allow. It was enough to move an inch or so in and out of her as I continued to work her ass.

Her head immediately came up and she said, "Yes baby, make me cum."

I obliged and drove her steadily toward an orgasm that had her shuddering and groaning. As soon as it hit, I lifted her off of me and put her on her feet and leaned her over the arm of the couch, leaving the toy embedded in her the whole time. As her first orgasm began to subside I re-entered her forcefully causing her to cry out in pleasure. I put my right hand on my abdomen so I could hold the end of the vibe between my first two fingers. When I started fucking her in earnest, I was moving the toy at the same time.

"God yes," Kelly exclaimed as her head dropped down onto the sofa. "Fuck me good!"

I obliged her for a few minutes but kept her from tipping over into another orgasm too quickly. With my left hand I reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her up and delighted in seeing the sleek lines of her arched back.

"Are you my naughty girl," I demanded.

"Yes," she hissed.

"Say it! I want to hear you say it," letting my thrusts grow stronger and faster.

"I am your naughty girl Darren. I will let you do all the dirtiest things to me," she said desperately as she tried to thrust back at me. "Please, make me cum again!"

I kept my hold on her hair and increased my pace until she finally shuddered and screamed as her second orgasm hit. When that happened, I let go of her toy and put both of my hands on her hips and delivered four more good, full thrusts into her pussy which was enough to set me off as well.

"That was better than at the lake," she said panting.

"Agreed," I said simply, "but I think we're both going to need another shower."

"Darn," she said, "naked with you in the shower, how cliché."

"Positively banal," I said with a goofy smile.

She smiled and put her hand over my lips to quiet me. "Just take me, no talking, just take me." I picked her up and headed toward her room dutifully but let an evil smirk creep onto my face. "No... wait... poor choice of words... that's not what I meant," she said laughing as I carried her down the hallway.