Praying for Rain Ch. 04

Story Info
Graduation, for both.
4.9k words
4.66
11.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I would like to thank everyone for the comments on the previous parts of this story. I am especially thankful for the constructive ones, as improving my writing is the primary reason for being here.

I would also apologize for what may be a disappointing end to this tale. I had planned a chapter for each year at school, but those sections proved frustrating to draw out. This is in part due to the fact that I had most of this ending written before that and it became difficult to extend the story without it feeling repetitive and unduly long. Apparently writing the last chapter of a story early is just as bad as flipping to the end of book to read the last chapter first.

**********

The start of college classes marked the beginning of Kelly's plan which I later learned she called operation summer rain. Over the course of her four years, drop by drop, she wore away at my armor. Unlike Deborah, most of the girls I chose for the house got a great deal of help before ever venturing into a rental agreement, usually over the preceding summer. I learned fairly quickly that it was beyond me to serve as a treatment center for more than one tenant at a time. But by now I had friends, contacts, and lots of help, and while treatment might continue in the house, tenants had to be mostly sound mentally and physically to accept the agreement.

During the first year of school, Kelly was mostly just one of the three girls in the house. She wore lingerie the entire year, nothing revealing, only things that hinted at what was there. I had found two other girls to bring into the house, one was an artist and the other a musician. Kelly's rain started slowly and she only broke a few rules. First, she lingered in bed with me after every coupling. Usually I ushered a girl out of my room quickly, but Kelly refused and I found myself unable to argue with her. In fact, on six different occasions she actually spent the entire night in my bed, which prior to this year, was completely verboten.

Her second break from house rules came in late January for my birthday. She popped into my room that night wearing nothing but a thong made out of ribbon with a bow tied just above her ass. "Enough practice," she announced, "it's time you got what you've wanted since last summer." That first time was slow and cautious, but we quickly discovered that both of us enjoyed the experience immensely. She was quite cunning after that, and she never let me have her ass during our normal sessions. Only on her terms and only on days she chose, which were always special occasions and holidays. She kept it just infrequent enough that each time was intimate and seductive.

During her second year, she took control of the girls in the house. Laura, the musician was still living there and I had added a business major named Mindy to replace our graduating artist. Kelly found her way to my bed after every session with either of the other two girls, cuddling with me and often sleeping with me afterward. Both of them seemed to know what was going on. She even reversed the process on a few occasions bringing one of the other two in to do the physical deed with me on the days of her sessions. It drove me mad, and made me want her all the more when she allowed it to happen.

That year, on her special occasions, she also connived to get me to take her on dates, which I had never done before. We saw movies, went to wine tastings, had numerous meals, and even made one overnight trip to Sedona. She was gradually insinuating herself into my everyday life and I allowed it to happen because every moment I spent with her was wonderful. At the time, I barely realized what was going on.

During her Junior year, it was just Kelly and Mindy as Laura had graduated and I never found a replacement. Later I would claim that I wasn't looking as hard, but who knows. It was during this year that we both discovered that Mindy was the first bi-sexual girl to stay in the house. She spent almost as much time in Kelly's bed as she did in mine, which made me either a bit angry or a bit jealous. I never really addressed what I was feeling and just chalked it all up to the newness of the experience. Our date nights turned into threesomes and so did several of our bedroom activities. But it was always Kelly that lingered in bed afterwards, and it was always Kelly who came calling on her special occasions. With only two women in the house, the sexual activities actually declined, but Kelly made every occasion more intense or more involved in one way or another. She also created events at the house for the three of us such as movie or tv marathons, game nights, and karoke.

In her last year, Kelly took over the house completely, even bringing in the two new girls that replaced Mindy. Heather was an artist with an eating problem, weight issues and low self-esteem all of which were well on their way to repair after six months. What I didn't know was that Heather was only minoring in art; her major was actually psychology and that the self-esteem issues were carefully orchestrated for my benefit. Amber was a music major with severe social anxiety problems that stemmed from a history of abuse. It took almost the entire year before Amber began to approach a more normal life outside the house, but she attached herself to Kelly almost immediately, treating her like a big sister and doing whatever she asked. It took six months before anything physical even occurred between us, and when it did I was reminded acutely of Deborah.

Bit by bit, piece by piece Kelly wore away at me. I was barely cognizant of the changes as no one else, not even Deborah, pointed out how things had changed. Even had someone pointed it out to me, I'm not sure I would have thought anything of it at any point along the way.

One night, a few weeks before the last semester ended, someone snuck into my room and incapacitated me while I was sleeping. She blind folded me and tied my arms and legs to the four corners of the bed. I didn't wake up until a few minutes after she started stroking my cock toward hardness. I felt a hand, but I had no idea yet who it was in those first few seconds of wakefulness.

"What," I shouted.

"Shhhh," came a whisper from my left.

I struggled a little against the restraints, but quickly realized I was not getting out of them on my own. I could move a little, but my wrists and ankles were securely tied. I moved my head back and forth repeatedly trying to dislodge whatever was covering my eyes, but that too, was set securely in place.

"What's going on," I said feeling particularly vulnerable.

I got no response beyond the steady stroking of my cock, which in short order had me fully aroused. I felt someone straddle me and then a hand took hold of me again and I felt myself fully engulfed by a pussy. Whoever it was, rode me slowly and steadily. Her pace increased gradually until I realized I would soon reach orgasm. Then she leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Who am I," she asked and then sat back slowing her pace.

"Kelly," I said realizing it immediately.

"How can you be sure," she whispered.

"Only she would sneak in here and do this. Heather and Amber would not break the rules like this, unless of course Kelly told them to."

"Anything else," came the next whispered question.

"You don't feel like Heather or Amber, you feel... better." I suddenly realized that Kelly had complete control over her body at this point, and more alarmingly, she had a great deal of control over mine apparently. Her pace kept me very aroused, very urgent, very close and she knew where and when to squeeze or contract. She made my desire rise and fall as she wanted, and only brought her own pleasure into it to affect my own.

"I like that answer," she whispered. "Anything else?"

"It's... different with you. With Heather and Amber it's just sex, passionate sex certainly, but still just sex. With you its... more."

I felt her lean forward again so she could whisper in my ear. "Good enough. Your homework is to ponder what you mean by 'more'. Since you've been such a good boy, I think you deserve a reward." She leaned back and began riding me faster and more firmly.

"Yes," I said urgently.

Then she suddenly slowed down and I growled in frustration.

"But, where do you want to cum," she asked. "Should I go back to work with my hand?"

"No," I said shaking my head.

"My mouth perhaps?"

"No," I said urgently trying to thrust up into her.

"My ass then," she asked and ground down hard on me to keep me from moving.

"Not as good," I said with a gasp.

"What?"

"I really like your ass, but," I said with a grunt.

"But what?"

"Rather... cum... in you," I said straining up toward her.

"Say please," she said teasingly while slowing her pace.

"What?"

"Ask, Darren, I need to hear that you want me."

I crumpled immediately, which was a testament to how well she could control me. "Please, Kelly, please make me cum, make me cum deep inside of you." It only took her three strokes to make me erupt inside of her and it was so intense I was pulling the straps holding me down taut and arching my back upwards for her.

"Say thank you, Darren," she said after leaning down toward me.

"Thank you, Kelly."

"I'm going to untie one hand now, but you are not to move until you hear the door shut, understood?"

"Don't I get a turn," I asked sadly.

"You'll get your turn in a couple nights, as scheduled," she said and I detected a hint of sadness in her own voice. She untied me and I remained still until I heard the door shut and knew that she was gone. I freed myself and rolled over and went back to sleep almost immediately. My dreams were dark and plagued by a mysterious temptress, who I knew was Kelly when I finally woke in the morning.

The next night was Heather's, and I was distracted the entire time. She either didn't notice or chose not to say anything. Just as I finished, the house intercom system beeped and I heard Kelly's voice.

"Darren?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting Heather's time, but I wanted your opinion on a routine. I can wait until you are finished."

"We're done," I said breathlessly as Heather sat up, but did not move toward the door. She mouthed something about staying and I shrugged and nodded as I picked up the tablet so we could both watch via the camera in the studio.

We both saw Kelly pick up a remote and after a few seconds I heard a song start up that I recognized after just a few notes... The One That You Love by Air Supply. I was briefly dumbfounded that Kelly even knew of the band, but to pick this song seemed an incredible coincidence. For a split second I was drawn back in time two decades to a dance I created performed for someone. But Kelly drew my attention back as she started her routine.

As she started to move around the room I quickly realized that she had choreographed this for herself. As expected, it highlighted the things she did well, even amplifying them, as the routine showed her progressive improvement at them. But the truly startling part was the other half seemed to be built around all the things she was not as good at. It portrayed the struggle of every artist to perfect their art, to convey a message full of intent and emotion, and yet be held back by the flaws we all have. In that dichotomy she had created brilliance, by baring all the emotion in her movements and her face. As the song reached the first chorus I felt tears start to tumble from my eyes and I blinked them away in irritation so I could continue watching. I felt Heather leave the bed, but I never heard her leave the room. I was too lost in what Kelly was doing, knowing and feeling acutely the story she was telling. How our flaws are just as important in what makes us unique and how they can create art that can be far more meaningful. I had never seen anything like it, and in that moment I knew she was going to be a transcendent talent. She was already as good as most of the choreographers I had working for me. And through it all, I somehow missed the entire point of the performance. I missed the subtle clues in the routine that hinted at a missing partner, but as I said, she had created something amazing.

"Well," Kelly asked panting at the end while facing away from the camera and fiddling with the remote.

"It was beautiful," I said as I again wiped the wetness away from my cheeks.

"Is that for your work at school," I asked.

Her shoulders sagged, but I dismissed it as her continued fidgeting with the remote. "No, just... something I did... on my own." With that said, she turned off the intercom and the camera. I sagged back against the pillows in my bed and closed my eyes, watching the afterimages of the routine play across my mind. I never heard Heather's running steps away from the room.

It was only later that I learned Heather ran to the studio and found Kelly crumpled in the corner sobbing quietly. She tried to reassure her and pointed out to her that I had been crying, but Kelly seemed inconsolable at that moment.

"No more... nothing left... what else can I give him," Kelly choked through her tears.

It was Amber, who came into the room shortly after and shared a glance with Heather, that ultimately called Deborah.

"Deborah? It's Amber.""Yes and no I guess.""Yeah, I think you should.""She's in no shape now. I'll have her call you when she calms down. Bye." She clicked off the phone and looked at Heather and Kelly. "Make sure she calls Deborah," Amber said and left the room.

I heard the girls come into the house the next afternoon chatting away. Nothing seemed amiss and I was completely oblivious to their conversation as I sat in the living room. I could hear them undressing and I idly wondered what Kelly would choose to wear but then I remembered it was Thursday, so it would be thongs all around. They were still in the hallway apparently when I heard the door open again. That struck me as odd, but I didn't immediately move.

"Kelly, what the fuck," I heard a male voice yell. "Is this where you live or are you here for... work," the last word was dripping with insinuation.

"Thomas, what are you doing here?"

"I followed you. I wanted to know why you were dumping me, but from the looks of this, I'm pretty sure I don't want to know."

"Fuck you, this is none of your business," I heard Kelly say as I rounded the far corner of the hallway.

"Oh, is that your pimp or your handler or perhaps your john," he said with a sneer pointing at me.

"He's the owner and you better leave, right now," she said angrily. Heather and Amber were moving down the hallway toward me, but keeping their eyes on Thomas nervously. He was a big guy, but I was a good six inches taller and confident I could diffuse whatever was going on here so I moved past the girls and headed toward Kelly.

"I should have listened to Brett when he told me you were a slut, but I had no idea you were a whore." Kelly slapped him immediately and just as quick, before I could reach her, Brett returned the favor. He was much stronger though and Kelly pitched into the wall and slid down in a heap to the floor. I felt my mind click off and my rage took over full force instantly. I don't even remember closing the last few feet of distance toward Thomas, nor do I remember grabbing him by the throat and lifting him off the floor against the wall. I was vaguely aware of him trying to punch at me, but I didn't truly come around until I heard Kelly and the other girls screaming at me that I was going to kill him and to let go. My hand was curled viciously into his throat and the only thing I could see was the image of Kelly crumpled on the floor. All three girls began pulling at my arm, my waist and my legs to try and dislodge me.

"I'm ok, let go," Kelly whispered in my ear and I finally released the poor guy. He immediately flung open the door and fled, choking the entire way. I stood panting and shaking but otherwise not moving from the spot as I watched him run down the curving driveway. There was a large amount of damage to the drywall where I had apparently slammed him against it and I had paint and drywall dust all over my arm and chest.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," Kelly said as she dragged me toward her room. I followed along numbly not noticing that Amber and Heather both had strangely anxious yet hopeful looks on their faces.

Kelly led me to her bathroom and immediately stripped off my shorts and underwear. She then took off her thong and grabbed a large teakwood bench and placed it in the shower where she instructed me to sit. She turned on the water and adjusted it, keeping it just a tad on the chilly side. The water from the shower head was only hitting my legs because of where she had placed the bench. I was too stunned to pay attention, but she climbed up and straddled my legs, putting her knees on the bench on either side of me and then reached up and touched a button on the wall. The water flow slowed considerably and the entire ceiling of the enclosure turned into a shower head. It felt almost like...

"I love you," she said to me as I looked at the ceiling in wonder.

"When did you..."

"Between my sophomore and junior year when I asked to remodel the bathroom. I hid the installation as 'tile work' with the contractor so you wouldn't see it. I could say I wanted a reminder of the lake, but in truth I had it put in for this moment." Of course, very little of that registered in my brain as I continued to look up, but she brought back my focus ruthlessly by slapping me hard leaving an entire side of my face stinging.

"Do I have your attention now? Did you hear what I said?"

"You installed it two years ago..." I said and I saw tears in her eyes.

"I thought with the dance..."

"Last night?"

"It was your music and Heather said you were crying when she left the room. I guess it wasn't good enough," Kelly said sadly.

"You created it specifically for you to dance, and it was brilliant. You're going to be better than me in a few years."

"I didn't create it to be better than you. I choreographed it for myself, yes... sort of. But you didn't ask me who I danced it for."

"You mean... but..." I started but couldn't finish. Once again, just as I had when I had danced for her four years ago, I felt something stir within me. But this time, despite trying to do so, I couldn't seem to push it away. Kelly didn't know it at that moment, but another piece of the armor had just fallen away.

Kelly dropped her head onto my chest and I could feel her warm tears on my skin countering the cold water being dropped from the shower. She pounded her fist at the area above my heart and said, "Goddamnit, why won't you let me in. I've given you every part of me I can think of. I was in there once, at the lake, I know I was. I'm worth murdering for, but not worth loving," she wailed.

"That's not..."

"Why are you the only one allowed to help someone, but all of us are brutally cast aside if we try to work our way in here," she said as she continued to slowly pound on my chest with her fist. "How long are you going to carry that pain? You were teenagers... which I'm told are allowed to be foolish... but apparently you aren't allowed to make the same mistakes as the rest of us. Is she the only one that can have you?" She sat back up and took a deep shuddering breath, but her head was still down and she wasn't looking at me. "I'm due to move out in a few weeks. I don't want to leave..."

"Kelly, I..."

"Do you want me to stay?"

"That's not how the house works. You know..."

"Very well," she said as she stood up and turned to leave the shower, "if she's the only one, then I will find a way for you to have her." My hand involuntarily stayed in her grasp and tightened of its own accord before she could slip away.

12