Pre Exam Cram

Story Info
Former friends with benefits meet up for some NHB fun.
5.9k words
4.33
15k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like all my tales this one is interracial. bm/ww. This story also deals with foot fetishism, power exchange, rimming, ass play, pegging, and other depraved acts of debauchery so if any of these acts offend you then please turn away otherwise enjoy this story that I came up with honoring the request of my #1 fan.

*****

"So how about swinging on by for old times' sake?" Brittni asked DeWayne as she fanned her toes dry, while holding the phone between her shoulder and ear. "I even painted my toes that sparkly plum color you love so much."

"Umm what happened to Jason? You know the so-called big man on campus."

"Ugh! I dropped that loser months ago. He was nothing but a pretty face. He never wanted to try anything new. I wish you could have seen the look on his face when I asked him how he felt about letting me play with ass, he pussed out big time, I even offered to let him play with mine too."

"Sounds like you snagged yourself a real manly man." DeWayne chuckled.

"Yeah yeah yeah rub it in why don't ya. So are you coming over or what? You know I hate begging."

"I know, but it's cute to hear you beg since you hate doing it . Anyway, why me though? I'm sure there are plenty of other guys that would be more than happy to play with you."

"Maybe, but I'm stressed and when I get stressed I get horny, and thanks to you a normal wham bam thank you mam is not going to cut it. I want a good, hard, no holes barred fuck. You know where my pussy is sore for days and I can barely remember my name. That's what I need right now." Brittni said with frustration laced into her voice.

"Did I just hear you say no holes or holds?" DeWayne said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Was that the only thing you heard? Some things never change, and for the record I said holes as in my mouth pussy and ass are all yours, just like that mouth and ass of yours is all mine."

"Umm wow okay then, thanks for making me feel like a piece of meat." DeWayne said while trying to keep from laughing.

"Oh stop acting like you don't like it, you know you love hearing me talk dirty."

"You know me so well."

"Yeah it's kinda hard to forget. You know, speaking of hard, I would love to be sucking on that big, hard cock of yours right now." Brittni said as she lowered her voice a few octaves.

"Yeah it has been a minute since we last hooked up." DeWayne said as his crotch started to stir at the thought of Brittni polishing his knob.

"Well all the more reason to come over here, I promise to make it a memorable reunion."

"Say no more, I'm on my way now." DeWayne said as his cock was now bursting at the seams to be set free.

"Alright see you soon babe." Brittni replied, while trying to suppress her glee as she hung up.

"Well looks like the little head wins again." DeWayne whispered to himself as the call ended.

DeWayne Washington and Brittni Elliot use to be friends with benefits a while back. They worked at a pharmacy together and would often be the only ones left to close. That's how they got to know one another on a personal level. At a glance they were as opposite as can be. DeWayne was a former athlete in high school. He was half way above the six foot mark with a dark almond complexion; and though he did not work out like he use to he was still built like a Mack truck. Brittni on the other hand was very petite with immaculate porcelain toned skin and a couple of inches past the five foot mark. She maintained a slender figure by following a strict weekly workout routine.

Appearance was not the only contrast between DeWayne and Brittni. There was also a seven year age gap; but it wasn't much of an issue because neither party thought the relationship would go past being casual, so there wasn't a fear of their friends judging them about the age or race difference.

During the course of hooking up, Brittni got to discover her dominant side and DeWayne explored his submissive side. They changed roles from time to time, so the sex never got one-sided and boring. Things eventually cooled off when DeWayne found employment elsewhere and Brittni caught the eye of Jason McIntosh, the star quarterback at the college she attended.

DeWayne not being in close proximity mixed with the Jason showing interest in her, led Brittni to put a halt on hooking up with DeWayne. They parted ways on good terms and spoke to each other ever so often, but as time went on they ceased communication all together.

When they first got together, Brittni was slightly star-struck by Jason, since almost every girl wanted him and every guy wanted to be him. But that soon faded, because Brittni eventually discovered Jason lacked substance. She was also turned off by his lack of sexual imagination and the minimal effort he put forth in the bedroom. Jason was used to just laying there and letting the girl do all the work.

One night at a party Jason got drunk with some of his friends and made out with another girl. Brittni pretended to be hurt when she found out, but she was actually relieved that cheated, because she could drop him and not feel bad about it. Jason made a few half-hearted attempts to reconcile, but they were unsuccessful.

As Brittni was on a break from Jason, her sexual frustration hit a fever pitch, and since she assumed most of the other guys on campus were like Jason if not similar, she decided to finally try to rekindle something with DeWayne.

Brittni had wanted to contact DeWayne several times before, even before calling it quits with Jason, but her pride and the fact that she knew DeWayne wasn't the type to sleep with another man's girl, kept Brittni from trying. But now all bets were off since she was single and in need of an itch to be scratched.

"Well here goes nothing." DeWayne said as he pulled up to the parking lot. He then checked his phone before getting out of the car because it had buzzed on the way to Brittni's.

"Come on in when you get here the door is unlocked." The message read.

"Damn, she don't waste time." DeWayne laughed to himself then made his way towards Brittni's apartment.

As he made it to Brittni's front door, DeWayne didn't bother knocking since he knew she was expecting him.

It had been quite some time since DeWayne had seen Brittni, but nothing had changed and she looked pretty as ever sitting on the couch with her legs draped over the arm.

"Fuck!" DeWayne grumbled as Brittni nonchalantly flexed her toes, enticing him to come closer.

"Like I said on the phone, I painted them just for you." Brittni smiled, as she caught DeWayne gawking at her toes.

"Well lucky me." DeWayne whispered hoarsely, as his voice got caught in his throat.

"Yes lucky you." Brittni repeated before hopping off of the couch and closing the distance between DeWayne and herself.

Once she was close enough, Brittni wasted no time reaching up and trapping DeWayne's bottom lip between her teeth.

As DeWayne's lip was locked between Brittni's teeth, he picked her up and forcefully pressed her against the nearest wall. Brittni responded by lifting legs and hugging Dewayne's waist with her thighs. The feeling of DeWayne mashing his crotch against her and pinning her to the wall caused Brittni to sound off like a rocket.

"Ohh...fuck yes!" Brittni moaned, while biting down harder on DeWayne's lip. "I've missed this so much." She continued.

"Me too." DeWayne managed to say while pressing Brittni harder against the wall.

They continued to go hot and heavy against the wall a little longer, before eventually making it to the couch. Once they were settled on the couch DeWayne broke the kiss and grabbed one of Brittni's ankles; as he did so a devilish smile crossed her lips because she knew what was about to happen.

"Oh shit!" Brittni gasped raggedly, as DeWayne took her foot into his mouth. "Suck those toes baby. You love having my pretty little white toes in your mouth don't you." Brittni said as she pushed her foot in further.

"Mmmhmm." DeWayne mumbled then grunted as Brittni worked her other foot under his shirt and began tweaking his nipple between her toes.

"Mmm I love how your tongue and nipple feel between my toes." Brittni murmured softly, while catching DeWayne's tongue between her toes and curling her toes tighter around his nipple with her other foot.

Brittni was enjoying the sensation of DeWayne sucking her toes, but her other foot started to feel neglected, so she left her toes in his mouth a little bit longer before offering him her other foot.

"Don't forget the other one." Brittni said as she reluctantly removed her feet from DeWayne's mouth and chest.

"Oh I won't, but first let me get a bit more comfortable." DeWayne said as he stood up and started taking off his shirt.

"Looks like you could use some help there." Brittni said as she sat up and yanked DeWayne's shorts down to his ankles. "Mmm that's much better." She cooed as his stiff seven and a half inch pole sprang up and almost smacked her in the face.

As DeWayne's cock stared her in the face, Brittni abandoned her desire to have him suck on her neglected toes. She opted to suck his cock instead. So without hesitation she leaned in and started swirling her tongue around the tip of DeWayne's shaft before wrapping her lips around it.

"Damn Britt that feels good." DeWayne mumbled as Brittni wrapped her lips around his cockhead and started probing his snake eye with her tongue.

"And you taste good." Brittni said before gripping the base of DeWayne's shaft and pushing the tip of her tongue back inside his slit to taste the pre-cum that had started dribbling out.

"Oh fuck?" DeWayne whispered as he felt his knees start to give out.

"Looks like someone is ready to cum." Brittni grinned wickedly as she felt DeWayne's cock spasm in her hand.

"Uh huh." DeWayne moaned weakly as it took everything in his power to keep from dropping to the ground like a sack of bricks.

"Well what are you waiting for? You don't plan on cumming just once do you?" Brittni said as she plunged her hand inside her panties to moisten her middle finger.

"Nuh uh." DeWayne said as he shook his head side to side.

"Good, because it would be a shame if I got to taste your cum only once." Brittni purred while slipping her nectar covered finger halfway into DeWayne's ass.

"Ahh shit...damn girl don't stop...work that finger while you suck this cock." DeWayne said as he impatiently grabbed Brittni by the hair and rammed his cock into the her mouth, slamming it to the back of her throat with each thrust.

"Glurrugh...glurgh...glurgh." Brittni gurgled as DeWayne fucked her mouth.

"Damn I'm about to cum. You missed me filling that throat up didn't you. Tell me how much you missed it." DeWayne demanded, getting lost in the moment, as he yanked Brittni off of his his cock to let her speak.

"You know I did baby, please stop teasing me and give it to me. Nobody can fuck my mouth and cum down my throat like you daddy." Brittni said meekly with pleading eyes, as she anxiously awaited for DeWayne to feed her his cock again.

"That's what I like to hear. Now take this cock and suck it dry." DeWayne said as he shoved his cock into Brittni's mouth.

"Yeth...thurr." Brittni garbled her words, as DeWayne fed her his cock again.

While he hammered his cock inside her throat, Brittni repaid the favor by rapidly jabbing DeWayne's prostate with her finger. She hoped to receive a thick creamy load for her efforts. Brittni soon got her wish, because the friction of DeWayne's shaft sliding between her lips combined with the ruthlessness in which she prodded his prostate sent him over the edge. DeWayne's cock managed to unload two healthy jets of cum before it was drained.

"Mmmm that was so fucking sexy baby. I love when you take charge like that. And just like you told me I swallowed it all like a good girl without spilling a drop. See." Brittni said as she stood to her feet and planted a kiss on DeWayne's lips to show she swallowed it all.

"You bring it out of me." DeWayne shrugged. " And I think you missed some." DeWayne laughed completely breaking his dominant facade, as he used his thumb to wipe off the slimy, cum-laced saliva off his lips.

"Here, let me see." Brittni said as she grabbed DeWayne's hand and sucked his thumb. "Yep you were right I did miss some." Brittni said as she swallowed the cum infused saliva off of DeWayne's thumb.

"You little cum slut." DeWayne smirked.

"Guilty as charged, but it's your fault that I love cum so much."

"I didn't do anything but show you that cum was nothing to be afraid of."

"Well you created a monster." Brittni chided."Anyway let's go to my room because now it's my turn to cum." She said anxiously, as she grabbed DeWayne by the hand to take him to her room so he could give her pussy a good lashing with his tongue.

"Really now?" DeWayne said cocking an eyebrow, as Brittni hastily led him to her room.

"Yes really, now lay on the bed because my pussy has been aching to feel that tongue." Brittni said as she let go of DeWayne's hand.

"Ok, as you wish." DeWayne said as he eagerly jumped on the bed.

As DeWayne laid down on the bed, Brittni stripped out of her clothes at an inhuman rate of speed. She then leaped on the bed and crushed her sopping, wet cunt against DeWayne's lips. He in turn slowly inched his tongue inside of Brittni, causing her to frantically writhe on his face, since she wanted to feel his tongue deeper inside of her.

"Stop fucking teasing me and lick my pussy right dammit." Brittni growled and clamped her thighs tightly around DeWayne's face to show she meant business.

Though he was enjoying the fact that Brittni was getting lost in the moment, He didn't want her to accidentally add too much pressure, so to prevent an accidental injury, DeWayne began licking her pussy like she wanted, he also started playing with her clit so he could maximize her impending orgasm.

"Ohhh...shit...ohhhhh...fuck. That's it just like that. Pinch my clit baby...eat that pussy. I'm so close to cumming...please don't stop." Brittni's voice quivered, as she braced herself against the headboard to prepare for the orgasm she was getting ready to have.

Complying with her request, DeWayne pinched Brittni's clit and began rolling it in a see-saw motion between his fingers as his tongue wiggled rapidly inside her tunnel.

It only took a little more rubbing and a few more licks before Brittni was enraptured by a much needed orgasm.

"Fffffuuhh...ckk." Brittni stammered, as her pussy splattered fluid on DeWayne's face. "That's just what I needed. I haven't squirted like that in forever, hope I didn't drown you." She said as she got off Dewayne's face and saw it glisten from where she sprayed him.

"Nah and if you did I couldn't think of a better way to go." DeWayne said while wiping his face then licking Brittni's nectar off his finger.

"And you call me the cum slut. Look at you licking my cum off your finger like it's your last meal."

"Can't help it, it tastes good." DeWayne said nonchalantly before sucking off the rest of what was left on his finger. "Welp guess it is time for me to clean up and go." He said as he got up to go to the bathroom.

"Go? You're shitting me right? You still have two holes left to fill and I meant it when I said that your ass was all mine." Brittni said as a confused angry scowl formed on her face.

"Oh chill out Brittni, I was only messing with you. I'm not going anywhere just yet." DeWayne said as he lips formed into a teasing smirk.

"You asshole. I fucking hate you sometimes."

"Only sometimes, well that's an improvement, you use to hate me most of the time.

"Whatever, you know I don't hate you for real."

"I know, but you know I can never pass up a moment to be a smart ass."

"Ok well if you are done being a smart ass, I believe you owe me two more loads of cum. I should make it three more loads since you were being mean and making me think you were about to leave." Brittni said as she started teasing DeWayne's cock with her feet.

"Whatever you want." DeWayne groaned as the feel of Brittni's feet on his cock caused it to harden immediately.

"Mmmm you sure about that? You know I love trying new things." Brittni said, as she stopped gliding her feet along DeWayne's shaft just long enough to reach in her nightstand to grab some lube.

"Yeah I'm sure." DeWayne said in a strained voice.

"Oh good." Brittni said as she starting pouring lube on the tip of her big toe. "Now this may be a little cold but I know you will like it." She said as she slipped her toe inside DeWayne's ass and started wiggling it around.

"Ahh fuck that's cold." DeWayne said as Brittni's toe made its way inside his ass.

"Told ya it would be a little cold. Now stop being a baby and take it like a man." Brittni said as she picked up the pace and went from prodding to full on slamming her toe into DeWayne's ass.

"Ahhh shit... ow fuck." DeWayne rambled as the coldness was soon replaced by pleasure.

"I knew you would like it. This is so hot baby, I love watching your cute little pucker swallow my toe. I can't believe we haven't done this before."

"Me either." DeWayne said as he began stroking his shaft.

"That's it, stroke that cock for me. I just love how big and hard it's getting from me fucking you in the ass." Brittni said as started to really get into it. "Mmm it's just too bad my whole foot won't fit in there, your ass would make a nice foot warmer. I bet with enough practice I could fit my entire foot inside your ass, and you would love every minute of it since you're such a foot-loving slut." Brittni taunted, as her pussy starting tingling at the thought of DeWayne giving her total control over his ass to do with it as she pleased. "But I wouldn't just go straight for your ass, I would bury my foot in your mouth and stretch out that throat first, then I would make your ass gape with my foot. I would make you my little foot bitch; you would like that wouldn't you?"

The taunting proved to be a success, because pretty soon DeWayne's cock was spewing like a volcano, causing cum to leak all over his hand, shaft and ball sac.

"Ahhh...fuck...yes I would." DeWayne mindlessly responded as the second load of cum left his hand and crotch a sticky mess.

As DeWayne's deflated cock flopped to the side, Brittni refused to let all that cum dry up and go to waste. So before it had a chance to dry, she grabbed DeWayne's wrist and greedily lapped up the cum that covered his hand. Once she was done with his hand she moved to his shaft and eventually worked her way to his balls.

While Brittni was licking on DeWayne's balls, she was still amped to sodomize his ass; and since she could not use her foot to fuck him, she was going to do the next best thing, which was to strap on her harness and once it was on she planned on giving DeWayne the fucking of a lifetime.

"Turn over on your stomach baby and wait for me. I'll be right back." Brittni said and she got off the bed and went to the closet.

"Alright." DeWayne said as he flipped over in his stomach not realizing Brittni was not done with him yet.

While he laid on the bed recovering from his latest climax, Brittni slipped on her harness which contained a six inch rubber dildo that felt close to the real thing. She also held a cockring in her hand. She had planned on using before, but never got the chance before parting ways with DeWayne.

Though Brittni had already primed DeWayne's asshole for penetration, she still wanted to rim him first. Something about this behemoth of a man moaning and thrashing about at the mercy of her tongue gave Brittni an indescribable rush.

"Ahh... fuck...fucking shit." DeWayne grunted as Brittni buried her face into his ass.

While her tongue plunged deep inside DeWayne's ass, Brittni pumped his cock back to life with one hand and held the cockring in the the other.

12