Pre-meditated Insubordination

Story Info
Cleansing pain and pleasure leads to forgiveness.
1.5k words
4.06
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been naughty, disrespectful, and needy. As to whether it was on purpose on my part, or not, I don't really know and don't really care, although I should care very much. What I do know, with all certainty, is that my Master does not and will not accept this type of behavior from me, ever, whatever the reasons.

My blatant defiance of his most basic rules is cause for extreme correction. I have been his collared sub for quite some time and know his rules like the back of my own hand, but every so often, I become insecure and anxious, so acting out is my only way of garnering his prompt attentions, whether they are good or bad. And right now I need to be corrected and reminded of who and what I am, and who I belong to.

I imagine I did realize what my lack of respect and proper submission to my Master over the last day would get me. To this regard, I know my correction and discipline will be delivered with twice the severity. Pre-meditated insubordination always does.

I received his first text at lunch, commanding me to kneel on my satin pillow that resides inside our front door, unclothed, with my collar in my hand, until he returned home. Under no circumstances was I to move, not even to relieve myself. His instructions gave me permission to use the bathroom before I took up my place. I had 30 seconds.

Not wanting to incur any further punishment, I ran with renewed fear to the powder room just to the left of the front entrance, I did not want to make worse what I knew was to come. 28 seconds later, I was kneeling exactly where I should, collar in hand, in perfect submission position. If anyone were to approach our home and gaze inside, they would find quite the shock. A nude, petit but curvy blonde, in a half-standing kneel with her ass just touching her joined heels, knees apart allowing her pussy to open to the cooler air nearest the door, hands resting on her thighs palm up and her gaze down, always down in respect and submission.

My test begins...regret and grief start to fill my heart with the feelings of the disappointment I have caused my beloved Master. Although I have been able to remain this way for my Master in the past, I worry that I will fail. My Master is to arrive home shortly after 6pm. I was well aware of the time span that I would be spending in my position and begin to fidget somewhat, not really too concerned with Master finding out, after all he was at work and as he arrives home I will surely hear the car approaching our drive, giving me the needed time to reposition myself. I pondered the bliss of playing with my already moist pussy to pass the time, but reasoned that it would most surely guarantee me additional punishment from Master given that I did not have his permission to come.

I was to find out later that I was grossly remiss in my thinking, should have known better to think in the first place, that is my Master's job. I had no knowledge of the fiber optic eyes that used to check on his pet, Master had installed throughout the house when he built it for us. Or the fact that as I knelt there, nonchalantly adjusting my careless pose, my Master was sitting in front of his laptop at work scrutinizing every infraction I made and deviously planning my much-needed discipline. I was in for a very rough night, if I made through at all.

So lost in my thoughts was I, I didn't hear Master's car approach until the car door slammed shut, his footfalls approaching nearer to the door. With a breathe caught in my throat I adjusted my position to perfection again and lowered my eyes to the floor as the key entered the lock. The knob turned, my Master pushing open the door.

The swoosh of cold air that followed behind him had my already hard nipples straining even more. Goosebumps began to rise on my nude body; I was yanked violently to my feet by my hair and dragged brusquely down to the basement where Master had built or dungeon. He deposited me on the hard ground, taking my collar from me and began to loosen and remove his tie, swiftly stuffing it into my mouth, efficiently gagging me. Next, his belt was removed; I was convinced my punishment was imminent and braced myself for the lashes to follow, hitching my breath in, and steeling myself to bear all he had to give me. But nothing came. I relaxed just slightly, to my ruin, and to his anticipation. Pulling my arms behind my back with one hand, he looped the belt around my arms at elbow height and wound down to my wrists, successfully immobilizing me.

Buttons could be heard scattering across the floor in his impatience as he threw his shirt to the floor beside me. I could sense heat emanating from him as he took up his position behind me. Grabbing my bound arms, he raised me again to my feet only to hook me to the pulley system anchored into the beams of the dungeon ceiling. I was extended, balancing precariously on the balls of my feet, legs stretched as far apart as possible. Shackles were attached to my ankles, which were in turn secured to the metal D-rings cemented into the floor. I was not going anywhere.

I could hear Master muttering to himself, chastising himself for giving me too much leeway, not enough structure, and control. He circled me several times, trying to decide on the implement of my punishment, scanning the wall where all of his toys and tools were displayed. When he stopped briefly near the bullwhip, I almost cried out through the gag, but caught myself. I was petrified of that whip; he had never used it on me. I hoped it hung there only as a deterrent. Master continued his perusal and I could just make out his hand reaching for the paddle and the cat. He moved from my vision and took up his rightful place, ready to correct the rebellious notions of his sub.

There would be no warm up, no warning or supple caress across my extended legs and exposed pussy or ass. I was required to count and thank Master for each correction, but he had not removed the gag so I resolved to count in my head, lest he ask me how many he administered after I endured my discipline.

No matter how prepared I was, the intensity of the first blow with the paddle took me by surprise. My ass cheek exploded, searing pain and heat radiated from the point of contact through my skin, traveling down to my toes and up through my body. One breathe managed to fill my lungs as the second strike hit the opposite cheek with the same force. Tears streamed down my face unimpeded as Master continued to silently administer my correction.

I must admit I lost count. In a pain-induced stupor, I vaguely felt the cat run across the crimson globes of my ass. The cat is a favourite of both Master's and mine, more a pleasurable pain that punishment. My mind was slow but came to comprehend that my adjustment was nearing an end. My Masters' breathing was also slowing to a more normal pace as was mine. He caressed my heated skin with the cool leather of the cat, soothing the sting and turning the heat of discipline into the heat of arousal. Instinctively I tried to lean my heated ass into his touch, craving contact. My mind cannot control my arousal at times like these and I found, to my Master's approval, that my pussy was leaking juices down my legs to form a puddle on the concrete flooring.

Knowing I had endured my sentence, my Master moved in behind me, trailing, and scraping his fingernails softly down my spine, grazing my glowing ass cheeks, leaving small welts to accompany the scarlet skin. Alternating between the cat and his hands caressing my flesh, he slowly drove me into a frenzy of lust and arousal, the blaze he ignited on my ass now spreading inwards to heat my core.

I was in heaven, my Master had forgiven me, and although still bound and suspended from the ceiling, I was ready to please him anyway he desired. I needed not wait too long as I felt him drive his rock hard cock deep into my wanting pussy in one plunge. The pain and pleasure mixed into a heat so intense and it was too much, I came instantly, mutely cursing myself for not having permission. My Master release was not far behind mine, I could feel him pulse as he unloaded jets of hot cum into my depths.

Composed but still embedded inside me, he wrapped his loving arms around me, whispering his praise and forgiveness in my ear. Once again, without a doubt I knew I was bound to him always.