Pre-Op Girl

Story Info
Med student ordered to examine a girl.
1.1k words
3.88
28k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
123 Followers

When I was a 3rd year medical school, a beautiful 19 year old girl was admitted for possible mitral valve surgery. I was told to go listen to her heart murmur, so I went to the room and almost gasped when I saw how beautiful she was.

I explained that I was a student doctor (not much older than she was!) and had been told to listen to her heart. She laughed and said that "everyone seems to want to listen to my heart these days."

Without being instructed, she dropped the hospital gown to her waist (she was sitting in bed), revealing fabulous breasts. Twice as big as she needed to be beautiful, but not so big anyone would complain. And her nipples were about half the size of a baby bottle nipple- your first thought was that you wanted your mouth around those nipples.

I rubbed up my stethoscope (to warm it) and gently lifted her left breast so I could position the scope over her cardiac apex. Then, staring at her breast, I instructed her: "Now take a big breast, and hold it."

She laughed and said "really?"... and I felt my face turning red and my ears pulsating. I was so embarrassed that I immediately left the room without finishing the exam.

Later I was supposed to start the pre-op intravenous the night before her surgery. It was a big catheter (#14) and they did not want to waste Operating time on it, and did not want her to be dehydrated from being without water during the night either.

When she recognized me, she smiled and said, "You did not need to run out on me, you know." I mumbled something and tried to explain that I had come to start an intravenous for her.

She said, "This may be my last chance for a little fun before this big surgery thing. Why don't you finish your exam now? And make it a complete exam, most of these doctors don't really examine me as well as boys did when we used to play 'Doctor'."

I mumbled thanks but I needed to focus... and went about my work. I managed to hit the vein the first try and get the IV set up. I was about to leave when she said, "the offer is still good" and she dropped her gown as she had the first encounter.

I mumbled thanks again, and could not resist the lure of her beautiful breasts. I warmed my stethoscope again, and lifted her left breast, about to repeat my instructions when she said, "Now take a big breast, and KISS it."

She then did take a big breath in, and held it while I listened to a really loud murmur that decreased when she let her breath out. And it increased when she leaned forward. This was supposed to be a murmur of mitral stenosis, usually due to damage of the valve by prior strep infection and endocarditis.

I felt her hand behind my head, pushing it toward her beautiful huge nipple, as she said, "go ahead, if you want to... I need some recreation and I you are nice."

Nobody was around, and the curtain was pulled between her bed and an old lady in the other bed in the double room. So I licked a little and sucked a little, as my hands gently rubbed across her beautiful breasts.

I realized while I was busy on her breast that she had pushed the sheets down a little, and pulled the edge of her gown up a little, so that her beautiful blonde bush was now in view. And she had moved her legs pretty far apart, so I could see pink between the labia.

"You are a student doctor, you should know how to examine between my legs, shouldn't you?" I couldn't think of any clever retort, but I did think for a second that if someone caught me, there was no way they would believe my excuse- and even if they believed it, I would be done with Medical School.

But she didn't need to convince me, and soon I had her pussy frothing...my fingers worked around her labia, into her vagina, and up under her clitoris... and modifications of this stimulation, which she clearly was enjoying.

She encouraged me by whispering "yes" and "oh, that's so nice", and within a few minutes of effort by me, she had an orgasm.

I actually did not know (then) that women could enjoy sex more than men. She would not let me leave, but insisted on kissing me, fondling my cock until I ejaculated on her bed, and then having me suck on her pussy until she had another orgasm. I must say that this is a fine way to learn that women CAN enjoy sex a lot more than men (although I enjoyed it just fine, thank you).

She realized that once I had started messing with her pussy, I pretty much had to do what she told me to or she could have "reported me".

She might have let me fuck her, but I had never fucked a woman and it did not even occur to me to try to do that, although a more knowledgeable student doctor probably would have fucked her then, and every time he got the chance? I did jerk off about 5 times later that night, until my dick had been rubbed raw.

And sadly, when I went to visit her post-op, I discovered that the surgeons had found a tumor that was blocking her mitral valve, especially when she leaned forward, and she had died during the attempt to remove the tumor instead of replacing the valve. The valve was normal.

Should I feel guilty that I obtained a lot of pleasure from this "sick" girl? I had provided this lovely girl some pleasure the night before she died so young? and SHE was the one who knew she needed some pleasure, although I am pretty sure she did not expect to be dead in a few hours. Do any of us?

I suspect I would never have found anyone in charge at the medical school who would oppose my expulsion, if they learned what had happened.

But nobody ever knew, unless she told someone that night or the next morning. In any case, I never heard about the matter, but I think of her often. Take a big breast and hold it! I was so embarrassed, but she found a way to make me feel very different about my Freudian slip.

prevacker
prevacker
123 Followers