Preachers' Wife Get Humiliated

Story Info
She finally pays for all her fucked up behavior.
4.1k words
4.23
160.6k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim Dawson stood in my living room, blindfolded, gagged and scared with her hands tied behind her back. She was the preacher's wife in the small town I lived and the biggest bitch in the whole county! She had humiliated me for years for being poor, but mostly for being black. I was not alone, she had done her best over the years to bring us all down and make us pay for not be privileged and white.

Now I had her with all the dirt I needed against her and she was going to pay!

"You are probably very curious as to why you are here or more likely you already have an idea. I am going to take the gag off, but you should know that you are out here in the middle of nowhere now, so if you try to scream or run it will do you no good other than getting you punished. Believe me I would enjoy that!" I said as I removed her gag.

"What the hell are you doing Charles? You are going to jail for this! I will make you pay" She spat at me as soon as the gag was removed.

"That was the wrong thing to say Kim" I said as I quickly grabbed her by the arm and walked over to a chair. I sat down and threw her down across my lap. She kicked and screamed, but could do little else with her hands tied behind her back.

I looked down at the beauty lying face down on my lap.

"She maybe a huge bitch, but damn she was good looking" I thought to myself.

She was about 40 or so but she kept herself in great shape. She was wearing a fairly demure white dress that came past her knees hiding those shapely legs and great looking ass. It was plump and well-rounded with full butt cheeks hidden by white granny panties. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a tight bun that had the effect of showing her well-formed cheek bones on her face and her beautiful blue eyes. She was quite stunning and she was all mine!

While holding down with one hand I yanked her dress up over her waist and pulled her underwear down to her knee. Her beautiful ass came into view. I was going to have a good time making it red!

"What the hell are you doing you asshole? I will have you balls in a sling for this," she yelled as she tried to break free. I was way too big and strong for her and it was easy for me to control her.

"Teaching you to behave" I said and then started to spank her ass. I started out with moderate strokes going from one cheek to and other. Back on forth.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...

"Owe, owe! That hurts! Stop this instant!" She yelled.

Needless to say I didn't stop and just kept on spanking her ass until it was nice and red. She kept on screaming at me and finally just hung her head down and sobbed. When I was finished her ass was very red all over. My hand prints went all the way up and down her butt and thighs.

"Man that felt good after all the bull shit you have but me," I sneered.

"Now, will you behave or do I beat your ass some more?" I asked while pushing her up and standing her before me.

"Ok, ok please do not spank me anymore and just tell me why you are doing this. You have no idea how much trouble you are in, but if you let me go I promise I'll forget the whole thing," she said. She was actually serious wasn't she? Man what a suck up bitch she was!

"Sit down and I will show you," I said as I lead her over to the table and sat her down. I pulled out a stack of paperwork and a few folders with photos.

Over the next twenty minutes or so I explained to her that I knew all about her embezzlement of church funds and also about her affairs with the young church men.

"On my god how the hell did you get all of this information? Please, please do not turn me in! I have money and position in the town. I can make your life really good; just let me pay you to make this go away." She sobbed looking down on her lap.

"Now, as you just mentioned," I continued," I can just turn over this evidence to the cops and have you arrested. You should get a least 10-2- years for the shit you have pulled, and I am tempted, but I have a better idea.

I want you to turn over a new leaf in this town and make up for all the bullshit you pulled to the good people over the years. You can start off by not being such a bitch to everyone and then make emends to the following people. I handed her a list. I also want you to tell your husband that you will be spending the weekends in a church camp over the summer. You will be spending them with me but he cannot know that. What I get out of it is being able to take my revenge on you and at the same time enjoying that wonderful body of yours. You have 2 minutes to respond or I go to the cops." I ended with a bright smile on my face.

"What would I have to do when I am here"? She said.

"I will not lie to you. You will put yourself at my beckon call and do whatever I want for the 6 weekends over the summer. I plan on having sex with you and humiliating you as much as I can, but no one you know will find out about it and once you are done I will destroy the evidence and you are free, but only if you remain a good person and do not terrorize the townspeople anymore." I said.

"Are you kidding me? No fucking way I'm going to be your whore". She spat as she tried to run for the door.

I easily caught her and sat her back down and help her there.

"Submit to me or your life is ruined! It's that simple!" I said staring directly at her with my face just inches from hers.

She broke down in tears and sobbed.

"I just can't do that. You are a black man and I am the preacher's wife. I could never stoop so low!" She hung her head.

"Oh ya, and I guess fucking the guys from church puts you at the head of the class?" I sneered.

That comment seemed make the desired impact on her.

"Ok, ok I'll try, but please you must try and forgive me and just let me go. I will be a better person. I promise," she said with tears streaming down her face.

I think she was truly regretful, but there is no way I was going to let her go as she would soon forget her regret if I did not teach her some humility first. Besides I was getting rock hard thinking about her "punishment"!

"Ok I will go easy on you, but only if you behave. If you try and run away or misbehave you will be punished and if you fuck up too badly I will go to the cops with all I know. Got it?" I said, looking deadly serious.

"OK, I understand, I will try, but please understand that this is an impossible situation and I do not know if I can do this. Not for you!" She said.

"Because I am black?" I said.

"Yes" she said and hung her head.

"Well we will soon see. I am going to untie you now. Remember what I said. Do what I say and everything goes away and you go back to your life. Disobey and you will be in jail or punished or both." I said and I stood her up and untied her hands.

I walked over to my most comfortable lounge chair and sat down.

"Come over here and kneel in front of me" I commanded her.

"Do it now or else I own a belt that would work wonders on your ass" I said.

"OK" she said sadly and came over to me and knelt on the floor right in front of my chair.

"Now reach over and grab my cock out of my pants" I commanded.

"No please don't make me do this..PLEAAAAAASE" she sobbed.

"That's it no more mister nice guy. Time for your second lesson and after this you will be a lot more cooperative" I said.

I quickly got up and then I pulled her to her feet, then spun her around and ripped her dress off her. She tried to struggle but easily handled her feeble efforts. I dragged her over to a table and bent her over on her stomach so she way lying face down. I yanked her head up by her hair and told her not to move. She looked scared, but did not move a muscle. I then tied her hands to each table leg and then did the same to her legs so she was tied spread eagled to the table with her ass sticking out.

"Now you are going to learn a lesson that you will not soon forget" I said and I reached over a ripped her panties off her. Her well-trimmed blonde pussy was clearly visible peeking out from her fabulous butt cheeks.

She shrieked as I ripped her underwear off.

"Please don't hurt me! I will try and do better. Pleassse!" She begged.

I walked over to the cabinet and got my favorite riding crop whip. It was about 2 feet long with a triangle of black leather at the tip.

I started to whip her ass and she screamed after each stroke.

"Owe, oh shit that hurts, you Ni***er stop it!" She yelled.

That comment made me see red and I whipped her a few more time and then made her spread her legs wider.

"Spread them or I will whip you harder" I said, barely controlling myself.

I took a few second to relax knowing that I was going to whip her pussy. I could really do some permanent damage if I whipped her to hard, but I wanted to make her squirm before I started.

"Ok you have earned this. I am going to whip your pussy now. If you move or squirm too much I will just whip you harder. Now spread your legs wider and push your hips out so your pussy is more exposed. Do it now, or you will get a harder lesson!" I said in a harsh voice. While I spoke I grazed the end of the whip over her pussy, brushing the edge in between her slit. She squirmed as she begged for mercy.

"Please, please don't whip me there. I am sorry I called you that, please NO!" She begged as she moved her pussy into place by arching her back. Her little blonde, perfectly trimmed vagina was perfectly in full glorious view. She was quaking and sobbing now, waiting for the inevitable.

"You are such a stuck up prim and proper bitch you know that. I want you to ask for it. Tell me you deserve this. Ask me to whip your pussy and after each stroke thank me and tell me you are a stuck up bitch. Do it, ask me now or pay the price" I said.

"Oh please don't do this please" She begged one final time.

I landed a really hard stroke right across her ass, leaving a long red strip across both cheeks. She screeched loudly but finally she relented knowing she had no choice but to appease her tormenter.

"Please whip my pussy for being such a stuck up bitch" She said in a barely audible voice.

"That's better" I said.

I move the whip into position and began with light rapid taps on her inner thighs. She wiggled around and groaned as I danced the leather thong lightly but repeatedly all around her vagina.Then I rested the end of the whip up against her blonde haired pussy and began progressively harder taps. She started to yell out louder now as the taps rained down on her pour exposed pussy. She tried to move out of the way but I told her to hold still or she would get it harder.

"Yeow.. oh god please stop!" She cried and she lifted her heels up off the ground to try to escape the whip.

"That was only the warm up...get ready for the final stroke" I said as I gazed at the red triangle marks on her thighs and her now beet red pussy lips. It was quite a sight and had me hard as a rock.

I grazed the whip over her pussy lips a few more times and then landed the triangle leather tip of the thong right on her pussy lips, right in the center. It was a perfect shot, not to hard, but very painful, as it was, after all, her pussy, the most sensitive part of the female body.

"Yeow!! Ow! Oh god that hurt!" she said.

"Ask for another one or I will only whip you harder" I said.

"Please no more...no wait, I will ask!..Wait!...That's one....please sir whip my pussy for being such a bitch" She said in halting words in between sobs with tears rolling down her face. Her pussy was on fire, she had never felt or imagined anything so painful.

"Good girl, you are learning" I said as I landed the second one a little higher to connect with her clit. That sent her over the edge as she screamed in pain.

After more screaming she just lay there panting.

"I think you get the idea" I said. I untied her and stood her up.

She looked up at me with but said nothing.

"Shall we continue where we left off, but first take off your bra. You will need act better to earn your cloths back." I said staring down at her.

This time she only hesitated a second as she reached back and unhooked her bra. Her globs fell free from her bra and hung there. She tried to cover herself up, but I pulled her hands back down and gazed at her D cup breasts. She had large areolas with nice size nipples in a ruby red color. Man she had a killer rack!

I reached over and took a breast in each hand, gently kneaded her magnificent globes. She looked away as I enjoyed the feel of her perfect tits.

"God you have nice tits. I finally get to feel these guys after all these years" I said as I stared at them like a true pervert!

I went over to the chair and sat back down and motioned her to come over.

"Crawl over to me on the floor" I commanded.

She gave me a look that could have melted steel and told me how much she hated me. I loved it!

"The more she hates it the better I like it." I thought.

She crawled over to me on a fours. Her tits swinging back and forth as she made her way to me.

"Now, unless you pussy is in need of more whipping, I suggest you reach over and take my cock out of my pants" I said as I reached over to my side table to grab a beer.

"You are such a bastard!" She said, but this time she crawled up in between my legs and unbuckled my pants, unzipped my fly and pulled my pants down. My cock was rock hard and it showed under my underwear. She gazed at it in disgust. She then reached up and pulled my underwear down as I gladly raised my hips to accommodate the release of my favorite friend. It sprung free as it popped out of the shorts and swung back and hit my abdomen. I had a healthy size cock, not to small but not too large, at 7 ½ inches. It was nicely thick though with a large mushroom head.

She sat back on her haunches just waiting, not really knowing what to do next. She looked so perfectly mortified. I loved it!

"Now don't tell me you are at a loss Kim. I know you have sucked a dick before, now come over here and stroke it with your hands" I said loving the look on her face.

"You are one sick asshole" She said.

"At least I am not the one naked on the floor about to suck cock, now get to it Kimmy" I jeered.

She moved up to me and took my cock onto her hands and stroked it up and down, not really putting in a good effort.

Then she looked up and said, "I have not ever had a penis in my mouth before, don't make me do it, please!" She begged looking at me with a pitiful expression.

"You have got to be kidding me, but maybe it's not so unbelievable, being a stuck up bitch, you probably had your men eat you out and fuck you, but never had the decency to give them head. That's fucked up! Now get over here and let's start at the beginning. Start by licking my dick all over while keeping your eyes on me and at the same time cradle my balls gently in your hands. Again, do it and do it now or you will find out again what it is like to disobey me!" I said.

With utter hatred in her eyes she came over to me and started to lick my shaft and play with my balls. She started out slow, but kept her hatful staring eyes on me the whole time. I groaned in appreciation as I drank my beer and laid back on the recliner enjoying the view.

"Ooo that is nice. See you can be a good cock licker. Keep going. Lick my shaft from the bottom to the top and then twirl your tongue around the head. That's it good girl keep going." I said as my cock got a good tongue washing. She kept it up for a while as she ran her long wet tongue up and down my pole. Licking the tip and then tracing it back down. For a total rookie she was doing a great job! After further instruction by me she began to pull down on my nut sack with her hands and then squeeze them just the right amount. Her beautiful large breasts swayed back and forth as she licked my shaft from tip to ball sack. Man what a site!

Unbelievably she seems to get into it a little more and was now sucking the tip of my cock into her mouth. She was taking her time though and she would never really be able to suck well enough to get me off so I had her stop after a while. I was more than a little hard at this point and needed some release.

"Ok my little cock licker get up and sit back down in my chair. I think I need to see you better". I said as I got up.

She did as she was told and I stood above her looking down. She was sitting down on the chair with her legs closed looking down on the floor.

"Now lay back and put your arms over your head and push your chest out." I said.

She lay back in the chair and I knelt down in front of her. I then spread her legs and hooked each one over the arm of the arm chair. She resisted but I slapped her legs back open as a warning. She was now spread open and her pussy was fully exposed. She lay there with her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes now Kim and reach now and play with your pussy. If you don't obey I will whip it and I think it would feel better if you played with yourself instead. Do it!" I said.

She looked up and me with her classic I-HATE-YOU look but did as she was told and started to play with herself.

"You are one sick fuck" She said feeling totally defeated.

"Get yourself worked up or you will pay big time. Work that pussy. I know you know how to wack-off now do it" I said.

She reached between her legs and felt her pussy. She played with her clit and pussy lips and I let her close her eyes while she did it. I could see she was getting wet.

I knelt down in front of her and removed her hand and her eyes shot open.

"Get ready Kim here I come. Hold your legs open and look down at your pussy" I said.

She held her legs wide open with hers hands holding on behind her knees. I motioned her to spread her legs wider to get a better view of that prim and proper golden haired pussy. She had nice, puffy, pink outer lips surrounded by a nice patch of micro thin blonde hair. Very sexy. Of course she looked like she would rather die than be in this position, but that was the whole point now wasn't it!

I pushed the head in and felt how tight she was. Man it felt good. She had a golden pussy!

"Are enjoying yourself you sick fuck" She said.

"Yes. Yes I am" I said. I took a large amount of enjoyment from humiliating her.

She was forced to view her poor pussy lips spreading wide to accept the width of his mushroom head. She grunted in pain as his cock penetrated further and further inside of her.

"Oh god.... you're so big.... please slow down!..... I've never had a black cock in me. God your cock is so thick!"she grunted as I worked my cock slowly inside.

She kept looking down at her pussy as it got invaded by this asshole's big cock. She could not believe her situation. His cock felt good nevertheless after a while and her pussy betrayed her by reacting to the invasion by providing plenty of lubrication.

I fucked her for a long time and kept telling her to keep looking down and see that her pussy was enjoying it even if she was not!

Her tits bounced up and down in time with my strokes. I grabbed each one and held on as I rode her. They were extra soft with big puffy nipples that I pinched one the the other. She winced in a mix of pain and pleasure as her nipples and pussy got worked over.

I was balls deep in her now that she had loosened up enough. I then began full strokes in and out at with increasing speed until I could feel that familiar feeling in my balls. Her pussy was pulsating from the invasion and her cunt juice was flowing freely out of her. She did a great job of hiding the fact she was loving this. She just kept the same cold stare and she got plundered.

My balls were about to boil over, so I pulled out and made her sit up as I sprayed cum all over her face and tits. I told her to hold still as I pumped by cock and shot a thick rope of cum right across her tits. The next burst hit her nose and eyes. After 5 or 6 ropes of thick cum landed on her face and hair I was fully satisfied!!

12