Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Ch. 04

Story Info
Tommy's first counseling session helps understand panties.
4.9k words
4.5
101.9k
58

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fourth part of the series that began with Tommy riding in the backseat with the preacher's wife. The chapters are short and I want to write quickly but there has been a longer gap between three and four than the earlier ones. A lot of people wrote and offered advice and shared memories. I liked that and appreciate it.

*****

After a very unusual car ride with the preacher's wife, Mrs. Pearson, Tommy was learning a lot. She insisted she was counseling him and that these were parts of a session. He was glad when her husband decided to spend the night with an old friend. That left Mrs. Pearson and Tommy at the Pearsons' daughter's apartment. It was hard to explain how Mrs. Pearson ended up wearing the roommate's very sexy underwear unless you read the first three sections of this story.

It was almost like a fantasy how he ended up helping her have an orgasm and then seeing himself spray her with his own orgasm and coating her with his cum. It was dirty and exciting and almost like a dream. He watched as she stood up after excusing herself to clean up. He took the hint and straightened himself up and cleaned up the living room a bit leaving the wine glasses.

Mrs. Pearson took a long time but he had made a mess so it wasn't shocking. He still had a picture in his mind of Mrs. Pearson, his mom's friend, on her knees smiling with gobs of his cum dripping down her body and into her cleavage and probably staining the sexy underwear.

She came back and of course she had changed out of the underwear. "Hi sweetie. I got cleaned up and had to change out of the undies. I was going to find a nightgown in my daughter's room but her roommate's room was closer to the bathroom and she has such nice taste, don't you think?"

Mrs. Pearson was wearing a black silk nightgown, like a short dress, not even to the knee, lacey hem and similar lace on the chest highlighting her cleavage. She sat down and crossed her legs, very ladylike, and picked up her wine.

"Now, Tommy, I'm happy that our counseling session today has covered a few items. I hope you found it helpful. But I think it is important for counseling to be as confidential as possible. I am bound by confidentiality. I can't tell anyone anything about a client. Not my husband, not anyone else at church, not anyone's family. It is important so the client has confidence. I want you to remember that, I'm completely bound. Also I think for your sake you should respect that. It is bad for therapy for you to talk about it with other people. You don't need them guessing treatments or asking you a lot of questions about what you say. Just tell them it can't be effective unless it's private and your privacy is respected. You want that don't you? You want privacy, I know you do." Then she smiled.

Tommy looked at her. "Yes, Mrs. Pearson. I'm sorry, I mean yes, Karen. I feel more comfortable knowing nothing will be shared with my mom or anyone else too."

She leaned over, her cleavage hanging down and the sight of it bringing a rush of blood into his lap. "I'm so glad we both feel the same way about therapy."

Tommy wasn't sure what was going to happen next but it would be silly to expect anything else today. He was right, Mrs. Pearson finished her wine and said she was going to sleep in the other room. "You go sleep in my daughter's bed tonight. Ha, ha. That sounds funny to say doesn't it."

He went to bed too but just in a pair of boxer shorts he'd brought as a pair of pajamas. Because he was a pervert and admitted it to himself, he looked in the dresser but he didn't find any exciting underwear. The roommate must be the exciting one. But after all his excitement he got a good night sleep.

When he woke up, Mrs. Pearson was standing over him. Her nipples were rock hard inside the nightgown and it was the first thing he noticed. He also realized he had kicked off the sheet in the night and was laying there naked except for a pair of shorts and a huge morning erection. Also, Mrs. Pearson was staring at his bulge.

When she realized he was awake, she said "oh, hi. Time to get dressed and go. George called and we need to get on the road. We don't have time for anything really. I'll be ready in ten minutes."

He was dressed in five. It turned out she had cleaned up earlier and she was ready to go as she said in ten minutes. When they left, she looked just like she had the day before. Actually a little boring. Longer skirt, plain blouse with buttons. She looked like a preacher's wife. Nice, friendly, pretty, but not like the night before.

There was a lot more room in the car but George insisted on driving. They filed a cooler and Mrs. Pearson insisted on having it on the seat next to her, behind Tommy who she had sit in the passenger seat in front. With all the room, no one sat on anyone's lap unfortunately.

They talked the whole way home although George didn't say a lot. It was tame but Tommy did notice three times when Mrs. Pearson wasn't careful crossing her legs and he could see right up her skirt. No pantyhose but her panties were probably white silk. It was an accident it seemed like but that made it kind of sexy.

When they dropped him off with his mom everyone got out and Tommy's mom made everyone a cup of coffee. She was still so happy with Tommy for helping and having George in her house was like a celebrity for her the way she catered to him.

She did say, "Karen, I hope Tommy was a good boy for you. He can be helpful when he tries and I think this was good for him."

George was having coffee and helping himself to a slice of cake but Karen said "Yes, he was very helpful. He's a hard worker and takes directions very well. I was very happy he was with us. In addition, I know you have had some concerns but I think I have convinced him to come to me as a counseling client and that it will be helpful. I think I can do a lot with him."

Tommy's mom was thrilled. "Oh that's wonderful Karen. I think you'll be such a god influence with him. Tommy, I hope this is your idea too. To make this work you have to commit to it."

Tommy had no idea what to say. He just looked and said, "Well, yeah. Definitely. Sure. Uh, I gotta put my stuff upstairs."

Karen looked at his mom and nodded confidently. "It's okay. He's shy I think. Let me go up and set up an appointment. Talk to George and I'll be right back. I think I have his confidence but we'll see for sure."

Tommy's mom didn't give it another thought, she just started asking the preacher questions and listening to everything he said like she was hypnotized almost. She really admired the preacher and could listen to him all day.

Karen went upstairs and asked Tommy if everything was ok. She was pretty sure he was just being quiet and she really thought she could help give him more confidence but she wanted to check on him "You're okay, Tommy? Do you still want to do counseling? I don't want to pressure you."

Tommy definitely liked her and talking to her with or without any of the extra stuff. He was just a quiet guy. "Oh yeah, definitely, Mrs. Pearson. Anytime really. I think it'll be great."

She smiled at him and kissed him in a gently way on the cheek. "Good. I thought so. I think we can talk a lot and maybe it will help keep your mom off your back. I bet she can be a handful although if George needs a fan club I think she would start one. But let's start with a session tomorrow afternoon. Come over to our place and we can talk. Now I have an assignment." She reached under her skirt and without Tommy really noticing anything private she took her panties and pulled them down her legs. She took the pair, white silk of some kind, and tucked them under his pillow. "These can be a reminder to help you think about women and how you feel about them. I know panties make you excited, like most men. And it's natural if they cause you to masturbate. They can help. So if you masturbate, Tommy, I want you to remember what you were thinking about and we can use those thoughts to discuss your feelings as a young man. Now I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow."

Karen left without Tommy saying another word. He really was a shy man. She went downstairs and George looked up at her. Tommy's mom was still staring up at her idol. George smiled. "Hi dear. Just telling her about my argument with Deacon. She completely agrees. Very sensible. I must make sure she meets Deacon, and backs me up of course. We can have them all over. I knew I was right. Oh, are you ready?"

Karen just smiled. She didn't care what they talked about but if it made George happy she liked it. Maybe talking to Tommy's mom would be useful for George. It gave him another outlet and it probably gave Tommy some breathing space. She worried that Tommy's mother smothered Tommy. Maybe the same way in which George had sort of smothered their daughter a bit. She'd have to think about that.

As they got ready to leave, Tommy's mother took a little time away from staring at George to thank Mrs. Pearson. "Karen, thank you for taking Tommy. I hope he was helpful and I hope you don't mind a little counseling. If you believe it will help him."

Karen smiled and patted Tommy's mother's arm. "Phyllis, of course he was very helpful to us. Counseling is so important to me to help people who are part of our community and George is so focused on his studies and very serious weighty issues, he has so little time."

Phyllis nodded and smiled at George. "Of course he's so brilliant and we all want to do just anything we can to help."

Karen was amazed at the other woman's hero worship but thought it was cute. But she continued, "So I want to help Tommy too and I really thing I can. I feel like we made a connection and had some real give and take. I haven't been doing much counseling lately but a few people at church. And I think Tommy has a lot of opportunities. He can help us in a lot of ways with a lot of work George doesn't have time for and I think in return I can be helpful to him. After all, that's what my training is for."

They left. Phyllis was happy and George talked the whole way home about how smart she was and not just because she agreed with every statement he made. When they got home, he called Deacon to argue and Karen started thinking about her counseling work.

The next afternoon Tommy came over for counseling. George said hi to him but was running out to go visit a family and almost ignored Tommy as he did with most things. Karen invited Tommy into a small study that had been turned into an office and meeting room. She had Tommy sit a chair and sat across from him.

He had summer shorts on but they were nicer than most, ironed and dressy. And his mom made him wear a buttoned up shirt instead of a T shirt. Karen looked like a preacher's wife again. She had on a long dress that went way past her knees and buttoned all the way down and all the way up with a belt. She looked like a preacher's wife still but a little more professional. She wanted to seem more like a therapist in private practice and come across professionally.

"Tommy, I want you to think of this as a safe place. You and I can talk about anything. It is all confidential and there are no right or wrong answers, no right or wrong feelings. Every question is okay and every feeling or thought or dream is okay. Nothing is weird. Everything is weird to someone so everything is okay to talk about." She smiled and crossed her legs and then put a pad of paper on her lap.

Tommy was still nervous but felt better. "Okay, um, cool. But I don't really know what we're here to do or fix or anything."

Karen smiled because he was talking and that's what she wanted. She uncrossed her legs and then crossed them the other way to slow the conversation. Then she bounced her foot and let her heel pop on and off, dangling from her toes. "Tommy, we don't have to fix anything. We're really just talking just to make sure you feel comfortable about anything. A lot of guys aren't sure about their lives right now and sometimes their moms can be a pain in the neck. I thought we can talk about how you feel about whatever is on your mind. Are you okay with doing that?"

Tommy was more relaxed and spent time listening to her and watching her legs and feet. It was relaxing to look at her heel, her shoe, her leg, and listen. He also kind of liked her legs. He felt a little bit perverted but he even got a little hard, just a little, staring at her shoes and her feet in her nylons.

"Yeah, my mom is all right. She's just hyper. She's super happy I'm here though. No offense but I think it's because she's totally into your husband. I mean she knows it's you I'm talking to but she keeps talking about what a great man our preacher is and how lucky we are and all that. I agree and stuff. He's boring, no offense, but knows ton of stuff and all that. I don't know but I think you're cool. Like super easy to talk to and I don't know but you seem just nice and pretty and different and friendly and stuff so this is cool for me anyway."

Karen understood when young men rambled and their words didn't make complete sense. She knew what he was saying but she decided to go right into the middle. "Thank you, Tommy. I am sure this will be productive for you. Did you just say you thought I was pretty?"

Tommy immediately turned red. He was embarrassed and worried. "No. I mean yes. But not like in a creepy way. I mean you're not creepy of course. I just meant I'm not creepy. I mean I was talking and just explaining and it came out but I was just being nice and stuff. Damn."

Karen immediately uncrossed her legs and leaned forward and grabbed Tommy's hand. "Hey, it's okay. Relax. It was nice and no lady minds when a handsome young man calls her pretty. I'm flattered and I took it just how you meant it. I want to mention though that I know you know that a lot of what happened the other day was just explaining how people are and how dates go. I know you understand how teaching and counseling go."

She smiled and let go and leaned back. Her legs crossed again but her skirt much higher showing off her legs a little ways above her knee. The bottom buttons of the dress had been undone to allow it to hang right even though Tommy didn't notice her doing it. She knew he enjoyed peeking at her legs and didn't mind them being seen here in her office even if she didn't let him realize it.

When he thought she wasn't looking, he shifted his erection in his shorts. His embarrassment and her legs somehow both made him harder and then she reminded him of the stuff that happened which was completely wild for him even if she said it was just teaching. He said, "Yeah, sure, of course. That's what I thought. You know teaching and dates and all that. I get it. Not that I have a lot of dates. I mean more than you think just not now. And, yeah, so, um, yeah counseling. Sure."

Karen thought making him nervous was useful for his growth but she also enjoyed it. And the way he sat she could see up his shorts leg and see the outline of his erection. She liked that so she kept playing with her skirt and legs in an innocent but teasing way.

"Tommy, I'm happy but let's talk. I want to hear your thoughts. Did you bring me back my panties?"

He looked surprised or maybe nervous and just nodded and fished her panties, folded, out of his pocket.

She smiled and reached out and held them with one finger, letting them unfold. "Thank you for the panties. I hope you understand that I don't usually give my panties to people but I thought that panties might help your thinking. I'm sure you masturbated, didn't you? Did my panties help you masturbate? A lot of men are attracted to panties. They see a woman's panties and are excited. Did seeing my panties make you want to masturbate? Did you think about panties while you masturbated? I'm asking because I think it will help us understand more."

The whole time she talked and said the word panties over and over again, she left her hand there with the panties hanging from her finger. Tommy's eyes stayed focused on the silky piece of underwear slowly swaying in front of him and each time she said the word panties he felt a shiver. Karen knew he would react and that's why she did it. She told herself she was breaking him down to understand him better. She told herself that pushing aside his defenses would make him open. She told herself she wasn't just teasing him and watching a cute young man quiver in front of her.

Tommy had stopped staring at her leg because the panties were even more hypnotic. He was equal parts excited and embarrassed but he told himself this is what counseling was. So he decided to just let it go and answer. "Um, yes, I think I like panties a lot even and I did that. I mean I masturbated me or whatever you say and yeah they were exciting and they're soft and silky and you know they are really private or intimate. They're intimate and female and they were yours. I mean they are yours and I know you and it makes them seem more real. Not real exactly but like sexier because they are not just super intimate but they are part of someone I know as a person."

Karen leaned in. "I know what you mean. They are the most intimate and personal item and that's why I shared them. I wanted you to look and maybe even rub yourself with them. Did you?"

"I did. I rubbed them against my, uh, against me."

"Go ahead and say it Tommy. This is a safe space. Go ahead you rubbed something. Was it your cock? I think you need to say it out loud."

Tommy almost jumped a little when he heard the preacher's wife say the word cock. It was shocking and thrilling so he joined in but softly. "Yes, ma'am. I rubbed it. I mean I rubbed my cock. I mean I used your panties and rubbed them against and around my cock while I masturbated."

She was leaning forward and then leaned back. Her legs were uncrossed and her skirt had gotten pushed higher over her knees. He could see a long way up but just a hint of the tops of stockings but not panties. He wasn't careful when he stared and she could tell. She dropped the panties and they fell to the floor resting against one ankle and partly on a shoe. She pretended not to notice but he stared.

"While you were rubbing your cock with my panties to masturbate yourself, what were you thinking about, Tommy? Were you thinking about a girl in school? Were you imagining a specific act or activity or uniform or place? Think very...hard and tell me the last thing you thought of before you came. Sometimes right before your libido releases a sticky glob of cum and makes a gooey mess we have a fantasy thought."

She noticed Tommy's large bulge in his shorts was now pulsing. He was embarrassed but thought he had to answer. He looked at her and then looked away. "Um, no I don't think about girls my age much. I don't know. I mean some I do but not much really. And, well, because they were your panties," his eyes were focused on the panties resting on her shoe, "I guess I kind of thought about you and, you know, your panties and since it was just a fantasy I might have thought about licking you or something like that. I mean, you know, just because it was a fantasy."

Karen kept a straight face and Tommy had no way to know that her panties were wet and she was pleased by the effect she was having. But she kept calm. "That's natural of course. The stimulus of these panties would help direct your thought." She lifted her foot and pulled the panties off her shoe and toyed with them while she kept talking. "But this is important Tommy. We need to focus on your last thought. I need to know the visual you were picturing just when your cock exploded. Picture your cock shooting its cum out and tell me the last thought."

Every time she used a word like cock or cum Tommy shook. Of course she knew it and it was part of the reason she kept doing it. But Tommy forced himself to talk.

12