Precious Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quaking by the time I reached her stomach. Her breath came in shudders. I teased ever lower, and then all around where she wanted me to go most.

I settled into her gently. I wanted her to build slowly. Her sounds were as sweet as her taste. As she grew closer, I was tempted to tease her, to make her beg. I decided to go another route.

I glued my mouth to her most tender spot, letting my fat tongue have it's way on her button. There was no question of if, but when she was going to come. It only took a few more moments. She pushed herself hard against my lips, and let go with a long guttural groan. I kept her going as long as she could stand it.

I let her recover briefly, and set in again with a different technique. She lit up almost instantly. I pulled her tight against my face, coaxing another. I continued at a leisurely pace, she was popping like a string of firecrackers. Finally, I let her catch her breath. I moved back up and held her. She pushed back into me deeply.

I whispered, 'Are you ready?'

I could tell from her silence she thought I had finished. She now knew I had saved something special for her.

'Please' she sighed.

With playful roughness, I rolled her to her back, and pushed her gorgeous little thighs far apart. I dove in, and began to give her the tongue lashing of a lifetime. I knew her pink hot spot was still hypersensitive. I gave it a long hard lick. She shrieked.

I planted a hard kiss on her soaked lips, and thrust my tongue in and out of her. Her hips bucked. I moved all around, not giving her a pattern she could ride up to climax. She gasped, moaned and groaned. I played her pussy like Stevie Ray Vaughn played guitar. Scorching hot licks one minute, and sweet teardrops the next. Every time she neared the edge, I eased off, keeping her at a sustained plateau of pleasure. When she grabbed a double fistful of my hair, I knew she was ready. My tongue did it's tube trick, creating a tiny pussy for her clit to fuck. I made her fuck it real slow.

When I knew she couldn't take any more, I pushed her off the edge. I had my arms clamped around her legs to hold her in place. As her femininity exploded with spasms and contractions, her hips thrust slowly against my face. I drew every bit of pleasure I could from her. As it passed, she was a trembling pool of aftershocks.

I rose, wiped my dripping face, and walked out. I had left the door open, Mike had heard every sound. I told him, 'Your turn.'

I never saw him move so fast in my life. A moment later, I heard her squeals as he buried himself in her not yet ready for more pussy. It was gonna be a long, hard night for her. He'd just gotten a free trial pack of Viagra, and thought it would be a good time to try it out. Nobody told him he shouldn't have taken it all at once.

He asked me later why I didn't fuck her. I told him, 'I woudn't fuck your girl man, that would be too weird.' Besides, she hadn't earned it. Bob, Jean, and I kept running into each other on the back porch. It had become kind of an informal hang out. We'd gossip about the neighbors, usually about what the dipshit downstairs had done recently. Enough people had complained about him so that management was beginning eviction proceedings.

I was pleased to tell them I had spearheaded the effort, and made no secret of it. I was dying for that asshole to try something. Just once. They asked if I was worried about retaliation, I laughed. 'I guess I'd have to show him my collection of Samauri swords.'.

Bob and Jean exchanged an odd glance. I shrugged it off. I don't say things I can't back up. Jean and I got in the habit of leaving our back doors open, and talking across the porch.

I learned she had a strong creative side. She was into photography, and writing poetry. I mentioned I did some writing, that I had most of it published on a website. She inquired what kind of writing.

I told her, 'Erotica. Seems people like my smut.'

She seemed very interested. I told her where to find it. After that, our friendship progressed rapidly. I learned she had a boyfriend, kind of an on and off thing.

12