Precious Fate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, I could just run over there and get my stuff,” I said with mirth, “I would like to shower here; would you like that?”

“I would love that,” she said with a warm smile.

“Ok…you get in the shower first and I’ll run for my bag,” I said. She gave me a perplexed look but I was too excited to wait for an explanation. I ran out the door and walked with swift purpose towards my room, laughing to myself about our childishly romantic resolution.

Half way there, I almost bowled Gina over in the hall. “Where you going in such a hurry?” she asked with a sly smile while needlessly smoothing out her dress. She looked knowingly at my creased and crumpled oxford and khakis. I returned her smile.

“Just going to get my stuff from my room,” I said, not even bothering to conceal my excitement. She giggled at me

“Do you think she’s gonna melt away or disappear if you take too long?” she asked still with a humorous smile but with a more serious tone.

“I’m afraid, if I don’t hurry, I’ll wake up from this dream and find myself alone in my bed,” I replied with an exaggerated degree of honesty.

She laughed with genuine warmth. “Don’t worry, sweetie, you’re not dreaming.”

I smiled back at her. “Well…just in case, I’m going to get to my room for my stuff.” I made to turn away, but she grabbed me by my shirtsleeve with sudden urgency and earnestness. I stopped and faced her again.

“Listen, I was just being funny before about trying to get her laid but, we have tried to set her up on dates,” she said seriously, “She wouldn’t have them. She said they didn’t compare to you. I’m just glad she found you again. She’s been so lonely and sad and we’ve been worried about her. If you are even half as sweet as she makes you up to be, then she deserves you.”

I was taken back by this disclosure; and flattered by her confidence. “Thank you,” I replied in a sincerely grateful tone. It seemed like it took an emotional effort for her to be serious and sincere; it was appreciated.

“No… Thank you,” she whispered. She released my sleeve, turned and proceeded down the hall.

As I turned the next corner Gina’s parting comment met my ears. “You know, they just might refund your money if you told them you wanted to check out,” her voice was as sarcastic as ever, “I don’t think you’ll be going back there this weekend.”

I chuckled to myself. She just couldn’t resist ribbing me. Suddenly, a thought occurred to me and I slowed to my regular walking pace. She was right! I might as well check out! I laughed to myself again at the thought of Gina’s reaction if she found out that I took her advice. With that hasty resolve I ran full tilt to my room and stowed my belongings haphazardly back into my duffle. From there, I ran to the front desk, gasping for breath. Indeed, Gina was correct. They refunded my money without question.

I entered her room panting and lightly perspiring. She looked at me and smiled. “You sure took long enough for someone who ran so fast.”

“I ran down to the front desk and checked out of my room…no sense in paying for a room I’m not going to be sleeping in!” I said with a matching devious smile.

It was then that I noticed that she had not showered yet. “What’s up?” I asked, perplexed.

“Well,” she responded with a devilish grin, “I thought you and I could conserve water.” With that she moved gracefully to the bathroom and gestured for me to enter. It occurred to me just then that this is what she had intended since before I had left to get my things; hence the look of confusion as I ran out. I complied with a smile.

She entered behind me, took me by my shoulders, led me to the toilet and sat me down on the seat. She stood before me looking nervous. Her hand started to tremble as she reached for the buttons of her blouse. She was fumbling in her nervousness and looked flustered. Clearly this was not going as smoothly as she had anticipated. She undoubtedly had given careful thought to this moment while I was out of the room, but it was a lost cause. As usual she could not conceal her lack of confidence thereby ruining the whole effect. I loved her so much it hurt and my heart went out to her in her dismay. Despite our recent sexual activities, I had not yet seen her in the nude and she was clearly concerned about what I would think of her body. I stood suddenly and swiftly, before she could intervene or protest. My only concern was the distress that she was feeling and I wasn’t going to wait for it to get worse before I intervened.

She looked confused as I took her shaking hands in mine. “You have nothing to worry about,” I said in lusty voice. I placed her hands on my waist and proceeded to unbutton her blouse with slow, deliberately teasing, movements. She relaxed somewhat but there was still fear in her eyes. This was probably the first time she would be standing naked in anyone’s presence since her husband. Once the last button was released and her blouse open I noticed that she, almost involuntarily, looked down to the insignificant, practically unnoticeable, roll that had developed around her hips and abs. She looked dejected as she ran a shaking hand over it. She then looked me in the eye as if to gauge my reaction to this. I already noticed the little love handles long before; therefore, my affect was unmoved.

I smiled affectionately and batted her hand away. “Is that what you are worried about?” I asked. She nodded sadly and started into a long explanation of when it started, what she suspected was the cause, and how she felt about it. What she actually had said, I don’t remember because, for once, I wasn’t listening. Instead, I was taking in her luscious curves. I loved everything about her. Her body was a sheer work of art and I was deeply moved. Her insecurity over her appearance was ludicrous and I intended to prove it.

She stopped her monologue the instant my fingertips made contact with her sexy waistline. She drew a sharp breath as I traced the very tips of my fingers along her curvaceous contour. She whimpered softly as my fingertips followed the lower hem of her bra around to her back. Here I stopped to unhook her strap.

She cried out in pleasure when I deftly slid her blouse and bra off her shoulders, letting them fall softly to the floor at her heels. Sheer perfection. Her breasts, her shoulders, her waist, all of her assets were in perfect proportion. It seemed to me that the miniscule roll of fat (a whopping 4oz worth, all told) was all that separated her from the heavens and bound her to the earth. I had to see more.

Gently, I pushed her back against the cool tile wall. I advanced aggressively on her hot lips relishing them; worshipping them. I ran my moist mouth along her shoulder blades biting lightly at select points. I took her breasts in my hands and kneaded them as I teased her nipples with the tip of my tongue. I sucked each nipple into my hot mouth. I ravaged her beautiful body with my hands and mouth until she was squirming with desire. I trailed kisses down her abdomen and, dropping to my knees before her, made it a point to pleasure the minute roll that had her so worried. I looked up at her face and notice that she, indeed, seemed to have forgotten about all such preoccupations.

As I kissed her waistline with full abandon, I popped the button of her slacks and gradually eased the zipper down. She pushed herself away from the wall allowing me to slowly tug her pants to her ankles. She smelled and tasted lightly of sweat and sex. Her whimpering continued as I ran my fingertips softly up her perfect legs. I massaged her round buttocks briefly before I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her cotton panties and pulled them sensually down to join her slacks around her ankles. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside. There I knelt, feasting my hungry eyes on her in her naked glory. She looked delicious standing before me.

A sudden urge came over me and I acted with immediacy. I got to my feet and, as I rose, I wrapped my arms around her midsection and lifted her. Her legs compulsively wrapped around my back and her arms rested on my shoulders as I lifted her completely from the ground. This caught her by surprise and she laughed joyously at my sudden urgency. I took two steps backward and set her onto the vanity countertop. Towels and other items scattered onto the floor. “Easy with me, lover,” she said with a chuckle as she reached for the nearby towel rod to steady herself.

I was not easy with her. I ravaged her body as she perched precariously on the edge of the vanity. I was rough without being hurtful. I devoured her flesh with my mouth as I explored her sexy curves with my hands ever working in a downward progression towards her newly exposed vulva. I had to taste her, to consume her, to possess her. She was moaning and writhing in pleasure. I was soon nibbling my way down past her waistline. Then I was kissing my way along her hips and down her outer thighs. Meanwhile, my roaming hands found her hot wet vagina.

As I kissed and sucked and bit my way around to her inner thighs, I ran my fingers down her moist slit, parting her labia and leaving her open and vulnerable to the inevitable. My mouth worked its way up the insides of her thigh as my fingers traced the outline of her now pink swollen vaginal lips, her legs now dangling over my shoulders. Through all this she was whimpering softly in lust, needlessly urging me on. As my mouth reach the soft mound of her pussy, I slid my index finger into her hot tight passage.

Her mouth fell open in an unvoiced scream as my digit penetrated her. Before she could regain composure, I place my mouth over her sex and ran my tongue the length of her slit. Her eyes, which had been tightly closed, now popped open in shock. I savored her musky scent and flavor as my tongue zeroed in on her clitoris. Her body lurched as my tongue flicked across her nub. I slid my second finger into her and started working them in and out in unison with the lashing of my tongue. As I ravaged her vagina, her breathing and heart rate gradually increased until her heart was racing and she seemed to be close to hyperventilation. As her release approached her eyes seemed to glaze over and she started to softly chant, her abdominal muscles quaking lightly.

“Oh Jesus,” she murmured over and over again as though it where a mantra. Her Nirvana was approaching rapidly. Her chanting became increasingly louder and she would often cry out softly between choruses as I increased the rate and urgency of my cunnilingus. When I knew she was teetering on the verge of her climax, I played my final card. I drew her clit completely into my mouth and sucked softly as I worked my tongue around it in tight circles. This sent her careening over the edge.

She cried out loudly as she came. Her secretions seemed to boil out from around my fingers and her legs clenched around my head, grinding my face into her womanhood. She writhed and convulsed as her orgasm wracked her body. I withdrew my fingers from her quivering vagina and grabbed her hips firmly in order to steady her.

After what seemed like an eon, her ecstasy gradually dwindled into soft warm bliss. With her muscles relaxing, I was finally able to pry my head out from between her thighs. I stood and watched her fondly, caressing her chest and abdomen, as her breathing slowed. She was leaning back with her sweaty shoulders resting against the vanity mirror and her hands gripping the towel racks on either side. Her gorgeous body glistened with perspiration and would occasionally twitch in response to some indiscernible stimulus as she started to breathe softly and evenly again. When I looked up into her eyes I realized that she had returned to full consciousness and was smiling at me blissfully.

“That was the wildest sensation I have ever experienced,” she stated in a thick, breathy voice as she released the towel rods. I took her hands and pulled her upright.

“Do you understand now?” I inquired seriously.

“Understand what?” she asked, obviously perplexed.

“Understand how incredibly desirable you are to me,” I responded expectantly.

“Oh, that,” she said with wicked grin, “I’m starting to but, I may need some more lessons like this one to be sure.” I held her tightly and laughed.

With this unexpected activity, we had to hurry in the shower in order to get groomed, dressed and down to dinner on time. As one would expect, I was ready first and was waiting patiently in the chair closest the door when she stepped out of the bathroom at 5:50. We had both decided to dress casual and went down to the dinner in our best jeans and shirts. Her hair was straight and simple again and, as appealing as her hairstyle had been earlier today, this was the look I like best in her. She needed no embellishments.

As we walked into the hall, hand in hand, Gina called to us and signaled for us to sit by her. Around the table sat the other girls. Interestingly, none of them were giggling. Perhaps I had passed some kind of test with my witty response after our return from the park or maybe our earlier, more serious conversation had formalized my standing with Gina enough that she had called off her harem. Either way the change was refreshing. Of course, she couldn’t help but to stick in a few little comments, but these were more appropriate and directed with less malice. We both had a nice time talking to her and the others over an agreeable dinner. Having gotten through some of her more nasty defensive mischief, I found that I liked Gina a lot. More than anything, I liked the way Gina cared about my new love, almost maternally.

After we finished dinner, we were about to say our farewells when Gina said, “Should we expect you two love birds at the dance tonight?”

I looked side long at my love and she shook her head and said, “Actually, Gina, we were thinking about having a quiet night alone tonight.”

“Less than quiet would be my guess,” remarked one of the others with a chuckle. I had a zippy response prepared especially for this occasion (though I had expected to utilize it on Gina) but was stopped short.

“Come now girls, they have lots of lost time to make up for,” drawled Gina smiling fondly at us both. The girls all gawked at Gina as though they couldn’t believe their ears as we excused ourselves from the table. Gina gave us her hallmark little wink as we turned towards the door.

We were silent and at ease as we walked to the elevator. There was no intense anticipation for we both knew what lie ahead for the evening. There were few, if any, heavy emotional obstacles to overcome. We were at peace and secure in the fact that a pleasant evening awaited. Having released our urges at least once in the course of the day, we were in no hurry. On the way up to the third floor I put an arm around her. I peered into her eyes and saw nothing but tranquility. I smiled and she gave me one of her delicious kisses on the lips. I was pleased to see her at ease with me and, indeed, with herself.

When we entered the room we stood, silently facing each other with our hands joined between us, in the open doorway. She had a serene smile on her lips that was highly endearing. A tear was brimming at the corner of her eye and I knew it was not of sadness or fear but rather, was a tear of joy at being with me and of gratitude for the fate that brought us together.

“How could we love each other so much after just one day?” she said with a happy sigh. Her eyes bore out the fact that her question did not point towards any deep-seated doubt in regards to the sincerity of our feelings for one another but rather was simply a question about how it had happened so quickly…seemingly instantaneous.

“One day?” I said, assuming an air of shock, “But I’ve loved you for five years now!” She looked perplexed.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that I have loved you since your first day in treatment,” I replied matter-of-factly.

“I loved you, too,” she said with a happy sigh, “but, back then, I never would have even dared to think that we’d ever be together.”

“Neither did I; but I fantasized about it.”

“Yeah, me too, I’ve thought about you a lot since my husband left,” she disclosed with a smile, “Gina thought I was nuts, that I was clinging to unrealistic fantasies.”

“And here we are!” I remarked with a grin.

At this, she broke into tears: beautiful tears that streamed down her face sparkling in the light of the bedside lamp. She released my hands suddenly and stepped into my waiting arms, her head on my shoulder. “And I am so happy to be here with you!” she sobbed, “I am so in love with you it almost hurts.” I did not respond but, instead, lead her by the waist over to the foot of the bed.

She stood crying softly as I held her softly in my arms. I kissed her teary cheeks and eyes as I started to unbutton her top. My movements were slow and tender rather than seductive and erotic. In this manner I fully disrobed her and then embraced her naked body. She was still crying softly when she broke our embrace and started to remove my clothing with sweet graceful movements kissing me softly on the neck and chest as she worked. When she finished, she stood facing me again.

I looked long and deeply into her breathtaking eyes and saw no trace of anxiety or reluctance. I led her playfully by the hand around to the side of the bed and turned back the linens for her to get in. Gracefully, she slid in between the sheets and lay on her side with her head propped up on an elbow. She held out her hand to me with a look of longing in her eyes. With a smile, I took her hand and joined her in the bed.

As I crawled in next to her, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close so that my back was to her and our bodies fit together tightly. Her body was warm and soft next to mine. I could feel her sexy features against my back; her warm breath against my cheek and neck, her firm breasts against my back, her soft pubic hair against my buttocks. Our legs and feet intertwined playfully. Slowly, she started to caress my body lightly with her fingertips. She traced her nails across the front of my shoulders and up my neck sending shivers down my spine. She started to run her fingers lovingly through my soft hair. She giggled as the goose bumps rose on my skin.

I was urging her on with mhms and ahs as the soft, tactile sensations emanated through my body. Suddenly, I felt her sweet lips brush against my neck. I cocked my head slightly to give her better access. Her hand left my hair and tickled its way slowly down my sternum to my abdomen as she started to plant small open mouth kisses along my neck and shoulders. Never before had a woman’s touch felt so enchanting. I lay in her arms for a long while enjoying her tender caress and teasing lips, however, soon the desire to reciprocate overwhelmed me

I tried to turn suddenly and kiss her but she seized my shoulder and pushed me gently but irresistibly over onto my stomach. I closed my eyes and felt her rise to her knees, crawl slowly over me and straddled my buttocks. I could feel the heat of her vulva on my ass and found that my own libido was rising slowly to the occasion. Her weight shifted slightly and I knew she was leaning forward. Her hands were cool as they made contact with my shoulders. I felt her lean father and opened my eyes briefly when I heard her lusty voice at my ear. “Enjoy,” she breathed, as her hands started to squeeze the tension out of my shoulders.

I cannot say how long she tenderly massaged my shoulders, neck and back. I had quickly reached a state of relaxation that hovered on the edge of unconsciousness. I returned to the present abruptly when I felt her tongue lash across the back of my neck. I shuddered involuntarily at the sharp contrast in sensation. Her lips tickled my neck as she started softly biting the sensitive skin. Goose bumps rose again and so did my erection. My suddenly aroused member was throbbing uncomfortably under our combined weight. Soon, I could not stand it any longer.