Precious Little Cuckquean Ch. 03

Story Info
A short teasing scene.
1.2k words
4.54
27.1k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got some negative feedback on my fetish stories that had me questioning my storylines. A few people feel like the stories come across as mean and they don't understand what the girl is getting from the situation. I don't feel that way and after thinking about it I realized why. Because I'm in her head and I know exactly what she's getting out of it. And you know what? Based on the numerous enthusiastic emails I get I'm not the only one. So rather than change the story to try to make everyone happy I will continue to cater to those people, like me, who already like it. I hope you are one of those people! Here's a short teasing scene as I get back into the groove.

*

It was a warm and lazy Sunday afternoon. She had set up a new still life in her studio and was engrossed in painting when she got that prickling feeling on her neck that she was being watched. She turned to find her Master leaning against the door frame.

"Sir!" she set down her pallet and dropped the brush she was using in her rinse cup before smoothly dropping to her knees, her eyes on the floor and her hands resting on her thighs.

He walked slowly toward her, standing over her for a long moment, building her anticipation. She trembled, making him smile and reach out to stroke her. "How's your day been pet?"

She turned her face up, nuzzling his hand "I missed you, but I got all my chores done and I've been painting."

"Good girl! Show me what you are working on." He held his hand out for her and helped her to her feet. She showed him her work, which he praised, making her wiggle happily.

"I'm done with my errands pet," he said, leading her out of the studio, "and while I was out I thought of a fun game I'd like to play with you."

"I like games Master!" her cheeks bloom pink as she remembers past games they've played.

"I know you do my sweet girl." He pulls her to him and kisses her forehead, "Go take off your painting clothes and meet me in the living room."

He is sitting in his favorite chair when she goes to find him, the remote in one hand. It looks like he's queued up a movie.

"Are we going to watch a movie Sir?"

"I'm going to watch a movie, would you please go make me some popcorn and a glass of soda?"

She's dying of curiosity as to what he's playing at, but she follows his instructions.

"Perfect! Thank you pet." he takes the bowl and glass, "Now please go fetch your pillow off the bed."

The questions are trying to explode out of her, but again she obediently follow instructions. She returns with her pillow and stands fidgeting while he looks her over.

"How long since I let he cum pet?"

She thinks for a moment "2 weeks and 3 days Sir."

"I believe this is the longest time so far isn't it?"

"Yes Sir." Thinking about it has triggered a fresh wave of arousal, she's slowly rubbing her legs together.

"I'm thinking about letting you cum today but I haven't decided. First let's play a game." he takes the pillow from her and spends a few minutes positioning it on the floor right where he wants it.

"Come here little girl," he points to the pillow and she sits on it. "No, I want you straddling it." he moves her body exactly where he wants it so that she's got the pillow firmly against her aching pussy. He walks around her, checking her position.

"Can you hump the pillow for me?" he asks. She moves her hips experimentally and groans at the delicious friction of the cotton fabric against her labia. "Ok good, stop."

He settles back in his chair and starts the movie, she's facing him so she can't even enjoy the distraction of watching the movie, she's focused on watching him and the feeling of the pillow clamped tightly between her legs.

After what feels like forever she's dying to move, she can feel her juices soaking her pillow and realizes she will probably be sleeping on her own puddle tonight.

"Start." he says casually and it takes her a split second to realize what he means. She starts humping the pillow, he glances at her but otherwise seem engrossed in the movie. It feels so good, she's got a good rhythm going and is really getting into it.

"Stop!" he commands and she jumps, startled. She struggles to be still, her pussy throbbing. He spares her the briefest glance but again ignores her. Her heartbeat slows and she gains control of herself after several minutes.

Again he issues the command to start, then stop, after an hour of this she's dripping with sweat and absolutely desperate. She can't decide if she wants to hear him say start again or not. He pauses the movie and comes over to her, crouches down in front of her and touches the sopping wet pillow.

"You are making a mess of your pillow little one."

"Yes Sir." she pants.

His fingers part her pussy lips and reposition her so that the rough, wet fabric is now grinding against her clit.

"Good, Now start." He smiles as she starts and groans at the added stimulation.

"Please Sir, please." She's not sure what she's begging for at the moment.

"Hush now, let me finish my movie." he kisses her damp forehead and goes back to his movie.

She's shaking, fighting to hold off an orgasm when he finally say "Stop." she nearly collapses, but again as soon as she's regained her composure he has her start again.

By the time the movie ends her leg muscles are quivering and her clit is rubbed raw. Every movement against the pillow both pleasure and pain. She tried slowing down one time and got a sharp look from him that kept her moving.

"Stop." he turns off the television and looks at her, "Clutch the pillow tightly between your legs and walk over here on your knees." she maneuvers awkwardly, taking comfort in the way he admires her jiggling breasts.

When she gets close he spreads his legs wide and motions her to move between them.

"Look what your little performance has done to me." his cock is straining against his pants. She licks her lips, her eyes flicking between his face and lap.

"Can I help Sir?"

"You may take my cock out."

She eagerly unfastens his pants and reverently frees his cock.

"Here's the problem pet," he starts, sounding truly distressed, "I was going to let you cum today, but now I've got this raging erection, that you caused by the way." he strokes his cock a few times for emphasis.

"Now both of us can't be having an orgasm today," she frowns at his reasoning but stays quiet "But since you've done such a good job I'll let you choose. Do he want to have an orgasm today, or make your Sir cum?"

There's no question, of course she'll choose him, but it's such a cruel question to ask.

"Would you allow me to make you cum Sir?" she asks, a slight tremble in her voice.

"Hmmmm, ok." he holds his cock with one hand and brings her head toward his lap with the other. She devotes herself to giving him her best effort, trying to ignore the burning need between her legs.

"Oh, and pet?" he has an edge of amusement in his voice as he lets the hammer fall "Start."