Precious M's

Story Info
Ahh, on-line dreams...
418 words
4
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting alone, lounging in the welcome coolness of a summer breeze. It spreads slowly about the room as the sun releases her hot, humid hold on the day. I am reminded of you and I.

.... the hustle of day-life drinks of us, leaving little but drying husks; imagination and zest blanketed somewhere deep under an almost overwhelming aura of business and brain. Another day comes to a close, we retreat to our sanctuaries of self.

... as I type my login, the dreary, damp blanket is pulled away revealing a faint glint of light (or life?) deep within. It shimmers and begins to burn brighter as I wait long moments, watching as other beings pass, pause and begin to speak to each other in the night. Fingers, bodies and minds seeking the seduction of a private partner... the familiar flutter as another soul shares secret sensations... the long awaited shudder as imaginations meld... fingers dancing on keyboards and on flesh as words and thoughts flare in their minds.

... a voice carries across the system.. one voice from among a myriad of websouls... touches my senses. And you are there, in my mind. Your being surrounds me, seduces me, envelopes and strokes me, cradles me. My voice growls back, flows over you, overcomes you, suckles you and slides within you, penetrates you.

We merge though media. I truly "feel" your eager body mounting me, your fingers stroking my face and chest, your velvet heat encasing me, your tightness urging me on.

All else disappears as I sense your breasts shuddering, your back arching as I stroke up and into you, my fingers dancing over your center as you breathing quickens. Your hair about my face as you focus on your flaring need. Your muscles tighten, tummy and sex flexing, squeezing over and around me.

I whisper your name, speaking of your wantonness as I my need boils, hands on your flaring hips, guiding you faster, harder onto me. My steady thrusting into you becoming spasmodic as I hear your moan, a throaty testament to your achievement. Then a gasp and sigh as I begin to grunt and ram into you.

I swear urgently, cursing the true distance between us... wishing your soft delight was truly sliding over my hardness, that your gasps were into my mouth, your teeth toying at my lip, your dark eyes before me, lust lidded ... as my mind and sex explode into you.

"Just another night"? When with you, I think not!