Precious Petite Ebony Paula

Story Info
Ebony girl goes from princess to tagteamed.
9.5k words
4.53
178.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story started over six years ago when I first encountered Paula. We met at work and became friends. Obviously I realized that she was gorgeous but this was at a time when I was quite the popular guy with the ladies already. Our most recent relationship started as an accident. What a wonderful accident it was. First let me take you to the beginning of the story.

Paula and I met at a law firm in Manhattan across the street from the World Trade Center. At the time I was 22 and sex was always on my mind. Being a tall attractive childless black man only help in cause of carnal conquests. Paula and I worked side by side in the communications department. Paula stood about 5'5" weighing in at about 130 pounds. Her complexion is a dreamy milk chocolate with light brown eyes. She wore here hair in shoulder length locks, a tribute to her Caribbean heritage. She often styled her locks in a ponytail or let them flow free. The icing on the cake was her body. Paula's frame was fit and trim slim and sexy. The only deviation form this structure was at the hips and her chest. Quite frankly Paula had a "Fuck me body". Her tits were a full and lovely 36C which seemed gigantic on her otherwise petite frame. Her hips jutted out and revealed a perfect round brown ass. Not too big and certainly not too small. Paula was probably the nicest person you could meet which made her even sexier.

Our conversations were innocent in the beginning ranging from lunch to last nights episode of Seinfeld. Through our chit chat I found out that she had a boyfriend that she was having trouble with and that she lived only a few blocks away from my house. We decided to go out for drinks on Christmas Eve since our job was letting us go knock off early. We went to the typical Manhattan after work bar complete with music, food and spirits. It was during this very first date that the signs were there but I didn't see it at the time. Once the liquor started coming Paula started to open up. Her personality was always perky and sweet. She was always quick to smile and call you "sugar" or "sweety" but now there was an sensual edge to her words. Not a nasty edge of course but a sexy purring kitten edge.

I have to admit that it was at this particular point that I really started to soak all of Paula in. At the time I attributed it to the alcohol intake that I began to lust after her. I was well aware that she was a popular topic at the office amongst the men. But as I stated earlier I was already doing quite well with the ladies so I wasn't as focused on her as my male counterparts. That changed fast as hell when she started telling me how she wanted to leave her boyfriend and hadn't had sex in with him in more than a month. Now my eyes feasted on this brown beauty.

I looked at her full breasts while she spoke thinking of seeing my nine inches sliding in between them. She noticed a couple of times and just giggled like a little schoolgirl. As we sat at the bar she moved closer and started to talk about how she needs her boyfriend to act right sooner or she'd have to take matters in her own hands. Me being the predator that I was took that as a cue to order another round of drinks.

When our drinks arrived she excused herself to the ladies room. As she walked away I watched as her hips swayed enticingly under a black mid thigh skirt. All I could envision was her heavenly ass posing in mans best friend, a thong. I got caught up in a sports conversation while she was gone and by the time she returned someone had moved her barstool. When I turned around she was retrieving her jacket from the back of the stool and placing it on the back of mine. Now she turned her back to me and sidled up between my legs at the bar. I needing no further encouragement put my arms around her waist pulling her closer and my face nuzzled against hers.

"You know what I was thinking Jay?"

"I hope it's something good."

"I'll let you be the judge of that. I was thinking forget about my boyfriend tonight I can do what I want."

"Just what is it you wanna do?" Then she slowly rhythmically began to grind her hips and sweet ass against me as I rested in the barstool. Feeling her on me like that my jeans tented up. She obviously not only felt my arousal but was also turned on by it. She leaned back and kissed me with the most perfect sweetest full red lips any man could ask for.

"Just let me finish my drink and we're outta here daddy." Did she just call me daddy? I was lovin' it like McDonalds when she said those words. Now my mind is racing with thoughts of hot sweaty nakedness. As we continued to drink she would from time to time grind against me and I would push back. I was practically busting out of my jeans. I was feeling a bit raunchy so I grabbed her hand and guided it towards my throbbing cock. At first she went with it and at the last second pulled away. I wasn't that concerned at the time but it turned out to be another one of those signs that I was missing.

"Not yet big fella. You just hold your horses until we get alone."

"Not a problem sexy. You just got a brother all hot and bothered." She turned and looked at me with the look of a lioness on the prowl and said, "This is just the beginning."

When we finished our drinks I did the gentlemanly thing and put her coat on for her and then threw mine on. She turned to face me and I grabbed both of her hands and was pulling them down to her side to give her a kiss when she suddenly took her left hand and went straight to paydirt. I almost dropped when she gave my cock a long hard squeeze and closed her eyes in a dream y state and purred, "See what you made me do?" I was so turned on from her just doing it that once again I missed yet another sign.

We left the bar and headed for her house back in Brooklyn. The whole ride my mind was swimming in a sea of lust. All I could think about was fucking Paula and fucking her very hard. Paula alternately stroked my hair and cock driving me crazy. I was swerving in and out of lanes and cutting off the entire city of New York trying get to her house. When we arrived, Paula excused herself to her room to change. By this time I was heated up and looking for a release. I took a seat on her couch and looked around to see what furniture I would be placing her small frame on to pound.

When she returned she had on a white silk robe tied at the waist. The robe fell about an inch below her ass and she obviously wasn't wearing a bra because her chocolate nipples were protruding through the material. My cock jumped at the sight.

Paula sauntered over to me as I began to unbutton my shirt.

"Do you like what you see Jay?"

"I love what I see baby." Paula then sat on the couch in front of me. My crotch was lined up perfectly with her face and she began to rub me through my pants. My cock was growling at this point as I had thoughts of shoving it deep in her mouth. She was using both of her hands stroking my cock and rubbing my heavy balls. Her breathing became shallow and she moaned softly. Then it happened.

Paula just stopped suddenly. "I can't do this. It's not right." Now you know I was already at the point of no return and these were not the words I was trying to hear.

"What's the matter baby? I now you didn't bring here to tell me that."

"I'm sorry Jay but I can't cheat on him. I love him. I've just had too much to drink. I can't do it." My mind was racing. I had to turn this around and quick.

"Paula I thought you were tired of how he treated you. You are too fine to put up with his bullshit." Her body language had changed and she was trying to cover up her body. I sat next to her to give it the old college try. "It's obvious that you want to do this Paula. You invited me over here got yourself all dressed up and you're digging me."

"I do like you Jay but I can't go through with this. I want to be faithful to him." As she spoke I was looking at her fat tits and her nipples were still hard. I also began to realize that I was getting very pissed off at the thought of her putting me through this bullshit. My dick was hard as hell and I wanted to fuck her real bad. I couldn't go out like this.

"Listen Paula I didn't come here to play games with you. You're digging me and I'm digging you. Your boyfriend is a fucking asshole and I'm here now. You're not gonna tease me and send me packing. I'm not having it." I don't know if it was the booze or I was just freakishly horny but I made the most important move in the history of our relationship. I reached out and grabbed her robe at the shoulders and ripped it open with lightning speed. Paula was caught off guard by the suddenness of my move.

"Jay stop! What are you doing?" She said it but she wasn't yelling. She put her hands over her now bare breasts and tried to stand up.

I grabbed her arms and simultaneously pulled them apart and down effectively slamming her down to the couch. Her tits were fully exposed as I held her arms in place. That's when I noticed that her nipples were STILL hard.

"Jay please stop, don't do this. I can't I..." I leaned in and started sucking her tits. She had gorgeous large brown areolas and I went to work still holding her arms firmly in place. She writhed and squirmed as I alternately licked sucked and bit her tits. I took her arms and locked her small wrists together with one of my hands and held her arms over her head and started squeezing her brown boobs with my free hand.

"You can't do this. Please...please...stop." Paula said these words barely above a whisper. I mauled her tits with my hand and mouth. She tasted and felt like a piece of Heaven. Her tits were firm and full and I wanted to make sure I fucked them before the night was over.

"You don't want me stop. You know you want this dick Paula. That's why I'm here." I released her arms and stated squeezing both of her orbs. She was moaning now her eyes closed. I sat back and opened my pants and pulled out my fine nine. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock and guided it up and down forcing her to stroke me. I took my other hand went for her pussy. She was wearing with satin thongs and when I touched her she was soaking wet. It turned me on immensely to think that this was making her hot.

I moved her thong to the side and started to finger her dripping snatch. By now she was jerking my fuckstick without further guidance. Her eyes were glazed over as she focused intensely on her tiny hand manipulating my giant cock. She was murmuring incoherently as my fingers pistoned in and out of her cunt. She was bent at the waist jerking me and I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pushed her down towards my cock.

"It looks like you need a taste of cock." She put up a halfhearted attempt to fight against me but quickly submitted. I pushed her head down and raised my hips to meet her succulent lips. She opened her mouth and the head popped in. Oh my god that felt so fucking good to finally get my cock in her mouth. I pushed her further down and watched as her mouth stretched to accommodate my black snake.

It was extremely arousing as I soaked in the scene. Here I was forcing my cock in the mouth of this petite black beauty and her mouth is filled to capacity with throbbing meat. She tried to push herself up by putting her hands on my thighs and raising up. When I felt this resistance I just pushed her head down harder impaling her face on my cock. She tried to speak but with a mouth full of thick black cock I didn't understand or care what she was saying. She then got up to her knees on the couch and started bobbing her head up and down voluntarily. I kept one hand on her head and used my free one to get at her now raised ass and pussy.

"That's it sweetness. Suck daddy's big dick. I know you like this shit. Suck it real good for me." My words seemed to ignite a carnal flame as she increased her speed on my cock. I in turn smacked her ass forcefully.

"Unngghhh." Her eyes seemed to roll back in her head. I thought she might actually pass out and I let go of her head. She raised up off my cock and continued stroking me and let out a long moan. She seemed to be in a trance. Seeing she was not only okay but even getting hotter by the second I reached back and smacked her ass again and pushed her head back down to my cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm," was all she said as my cock was reinserted. I started working my finger in and out of her honey pot. Her pussy was tight and it was absolutely soaking now. I fingered her clit and worked her head up and down as she moaned to no end. I smiled as I listened to the sound of my black beauty losing herself in lust. It was becoming clearer by the second that sweet petite Paula may very well be an undercover fuck slut. The thought was intoxicating. I put both hands on her head and started to fuck her face. I wanted to see how much cock this little vixen could stuff into her mouth. She got about5 inches in and used her hand to continuously jerk me while I moved myself in and out of her mouth. I reached down and grabbed a handful of one her tits and sawed in and out her mouth. Her mouth was stretched so wide that I thought her jaw might unhinge at any moment.

It's a beautiful thing to see a really hot chic suck a really big dick. It's even hotter when the chic is petite like Paula. As I fucked her face I tried to push even further in and her muffled moans just fueled the fire. I squeezed her tits harder eliciting a drawn out cry from her cock stuffed mouth. I pulled my big dick from her mouth and she gasped for air as a long string of saliva drooled from her mouth to my cock.

"You like that fat cock in your mouth don't you slut?" Paula wiped the spit from her face and lowered her eyes as she nodded her approval. I was convinced she was a fuck toy now.

"I didn't hear you slut, speak up!" I took my cock and slapped her across the face as I said it. She looked up at me with a glimmer in her eyes.

"Yes. I love sucking big dicks." I placed my cock at her lips and told her to kiss it. She grabbed me with both hands and laid a long wet kiss on the head as she stared into my eyes.

"That's it baby. Show me how much you love that dick." As she kissed it I was pulling on her nipples. I then reached down and grabbed both of her ankles and lift her legs and spread them very wide. I pushed her legs back so that her thighs were crushing her fat tits and her pussy and ass was fully exposed hanging over the edge of the couch.

"It's time to fuck that tight hole of yours slut." As I lined up my cock to her snatch I realized that this was gonna be a tight fit. I pushed the head and watched as her pussy opened trying to get me in. She was squirming again actually trying to escape. But there was no way I was gonna let her run from this fucking. It turned me on as she wiggled. I just started pushing harder and harder until half of my pole was inside of her. Her eyes were wide in wonder as she looked down and saw my nine inch slayer splitting her pussy wide open.

"This is just what a hot little bitch like you needs Paula. You need a big dick to pound that tight cunt don't you?" She just whimpered her approval and I went for it. I just slammed the remaining four inches of dick into her on one brutal thrust.

"Aaaarrrrrggggghhh!!!!" Paula threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs as I filled her super tight pussy with my wood. I swear my dick jumped and grew another two inches when she yelled. It was such a turn on knowing that I had her in this helpless position. Now I was gonna fuck her like she never felt in her life.

I leaned into her legs and started stroking deep and slow savoring the heat and wetness of her slut pussy. Paula was trying to adjust to having a big one that deep and was beginning to moan. I took that as a signal as started to pick up speed and intensity. I locked her legs in place with my hands and began to pound her. I pulled my cock out up to the head and slammed it back in to the balls and grinded my hips in circles on every thrust.

"O..o.oooooooooooo." Paulas head was twisting and turning like a scene from the Exorcist. She started to squeal like a stuck pig and I was losing control trying to fuck her brains out. On every stroke you could hear my balls slam into her tight asshole and her wailing at the top of her lungs.

"That's what I'm talking about you little piece of ass. I like to hear that shit. I'm just gonna fuck this little pussy even harder."

"Y...Y...Yeeeeeeesssssssss. Fuck me HARD. I...I....I ...lllloooooooove it." I grabbed her ankles and threw her legs on my chest and started to power fuck her. I was picking up speed getting closer to being a visual blur. In this position her big tittys were free and I almost blew my load as I watched them shake and jiggle on every violent thrust. I began bottoming out on every movement clapping our bodies together viciously. Her tits were vibrating at warp speed and were clapping together as I fucked her. She was screaming continuously as I felt the cum churning up in my nuts. I reached down and grabbed her around the neck and drilled her. I felt her pussy contract and spasm repeatedly.

"Oh f...ffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk. I'm cuuuuuuuuummmmming." When she said that I couldn't hold back. I gave a few final hard strokes and pulled out. I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her towards my throbbing cock.

"Open up bitch." Paula dutifully opened her mouth as I began to spew. She locked her lips around my cock and started sucking down my seed. I snatched it from her mouth and with one hand still on her head I aimed my still shooting monster right at her pretty face. I hand pumped six or seven sticky, gleaming ropes of cum all over her face. As I coated her face she was spitting up cum. Her left eye was sealed shut her lips were soaked and cum was dripping off of her nose and cheeks. She was a total mess. Actually in my opinion she never looked sexier. I shoved my cock back into her mouth and ordered her to suck it.

My dick hadn't dropped an inch as I watched her intently as she sucked me with tremendous vigor. She was loving every second of this and I was more than ready to fuck her even harder this time. As she sucked me with my cum stuck to her fine features the phone rang. She didn't blink until the answering machine picked up the caller. It was her boyfriend.

"Hi honey. Yeah I was just eating." She was eating all right. Eating big dick and hot cum. "Okay. I'll see you soon." The funny thing about this was, as she was talking to him she was jerking my cock. Even funnier to me was the fact that cum was smeared all over the telephone receiver and her words were garbled as my jizz rolled around her tongue as she spoke.

"Jay I'm sorry but we're going to have to cut this short. He'll be here in 20 minutes."

"No problem baby just let me get a little more of that mouth." With that said I shoved my cock back into her cum covered face and began to fuck her throat for a bit. I pulled out and got dressed and left.

When I saw her at work a few days later everything was cool. Our relationship blossomed into a sexual inferno. The common thread was always that I had to force her into at first and then she would submit and go all out. I coerced her into several dick rising episodes. There was the time that I had her wear a catholic schoolgirl type outfit to work and took her to a partners office after hours and ass fucked her to a screaming orgasm. She was the talk of the office that day as the men were going crazy over her clothing and meanwhile I had very special plans for her.

There was another time that she was having problems with her boyfriend again and I told her to dress in a nightgown and overcoat and jump into a cab to my house. When she arrived at my front door she started talking about him and I opened her coat and saw she had done as instructed and was wearing a red silk teddy and heels. I started fingering her smoldering pussy until she got weak in the knees. Then I picked her up and slammed her down on my cock and walked around fucking her in midair until she came so hard she drew blood as her long nails dug into my back.