Precious Petite Ebony Paula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course there was the Super Bowl incident. She came over to a friend's house to watch the Super Bowl with me. There was plenty of drinking and many of us passed out. I woke up on the couch next to her and a couple of other guys were still out for the count. My dick was hard and she had on a sexy skirt that turned me on. I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock. She resisted and I locked my hand over hers and began using her hand to stroke me. After a while she submitted and was jerking me passionately as one of the other guys woke up. She just went on breathing hard and mumbling jerking my big dick in full view. When I was cumming she leaned over and took every drop into her slut mouth right there.

Probably my favorite scene was when I took her to Victorias Secret and Paula tried on a pink two piece set that featured a thong and a bra that made her luscious tits look magnificent. My dick got so hard I couldn't take it. I needed a release right then and there in the dressing room. So I let my fingers do the talking. When she resisted I reached in her soon to be purchased panties and worked on her steaming snatch. Once again she got weak in the knees and relented. I sat her on the bench and fucked her tits and mouth for ten minutes until she was gagging on black cock juice. When we exited the dressing room the attendant was beet red in embarrassment. I personally didn't give a fuck and winked at her on the way out. Paula was indeed a special fucktoy.

This went on for about a year and I fucked her every chance I had until I moved away for another job and lost contact. I hadn't talked to her in five years. I can't tell you how many times I would think about fucking sweet petite Paula over the years. I moved back to NY last year and then just like that lady luck smiled down on me. My friend Shawn had ran into Paula in the Bronx. She lived five minutes from Shawn and had given him her number and told him to make sure I called. When he told me that I almost came in my pants right there.

I called Paula that night and she told me that she had financial problems and wanted to take some erotic pictures and sell them to a skin mag. She explained that she knew she could trust me to take the pictures and keep her secret on the down low. She went on to say how relieved she was to see Shawn and be able to contact me. We decided to meet on Friday night at my place.

Well once again the devil in my pants was awakened. After our years apart I had become a sexual animal. I was trying to fuck every woman that I could. If you were sexy and digging me I was not only going to fuck you I might even share you with the crew. The idea of fucking a ready made slut ran across my mind all night. I was determined to do something very special with precious Paula. It was time to take her to the limit.

In my mind this was going to be easy. I sat down with my boys Shawn and Kevin. I had related the stories of Paula's decadence many times but we never pulled the trigger. Now that I was back home and this opportunity presented itself it was time to make it happen. Shawn and Kevin were both chomping at the bit to get a piece of Paula.

"Yo Jay I've been wanting to beat that for a long time. That chic is hot! I can't wait to hit it man." Shawn was obviously ready to get his freak on Kevin was beside himself as he paced around with a sick smile.

"Has she ever tasted a white dick before Jay? I wanna be her first."

"That's a good question Kev but I never even asked. I'll tell you what though, you might not be her first but I bet you'll be her next. That's for damn sure!" We all fell out laughing and went on to discuss the particulars of this special conquest.

When Friday rolled around I couldn't think of anything but sex. Even more than usual and that's pretty scary. I got my apartment together and made my calls. Paula would be over around 8pm. I relayed the info to the fellas who were to be there when she arrived. Kev and Shawn showed up at seven and we started getting our buzz on throwing back some brews. We were all feeling raunchy when Paula rang the buzzer downstairs. I had to pull the leash on my dogs before we blew the whole set up. Paula rang the doorbell and when I opened the door we greeted with a long hug and kiss and I was immediately groping her tight brown ass over her skirt. I could tell the presence of Shawn and Kevin surprised her when she stepped in. She didn't realize until then that they had seen the whole display. But I was counting on her already knowing both of them well overriding any suspicion.

"Baby you know Shawn and I'm sure you remember Kevin right? They came over to watch the game. We'll go in the back in a little bit"

"Oh yeah of course. What's up guys?" Everyone exchanged pleasantries and Paula took off her coat and sat down. It was funny watching Shawn and Kevin stir in their seats as they eyed Paula who was wearing a mid thigh length skirt and a tight cleavage revealing sweater.

"Can I get you a beer or something?" She accepted, as I knew she would and I went to the kitchen. When I came back I sat down next to her on the couch and immediately laid my hand on her exposed thigh and started gently stroking up and down. We chatted quietly while they watched the game and she had a couple more beers and I could tell she was nearing the danger zone.

More and more was staring at me and glancing down at my crotch as I stroked her leg now. The only difference between now and earlier was I currently had my hand under her dress on her inner thigh. The alcohol and the slut inside of her were beginning to take over. I took her attention as a sign and I leaned in and started kissing her. I began to rub her tits with one of my hands. She finally started to push away just a bit and I squeezed her tit harder and held her tighter. I subsequently released and broke the kiss and her eyes went straight to Kevin and Shawn who were acting nonchalant. She got up to leave the room.

"Jay I'm going to the back and change. Meet me in your room in 10 minutes.

"No problem sweetness I'll be right in." I looked at the guys and they were beside themselves. The room was so full of testosterone that you could actually feel it. Kevin leaned over and in a hushed voice said, "Dude if I'm dreaming don't wake me up until I've banged that little girl. We're gonna make that slut scream."

"Kev let me tell you something. Making her scream tonight will be half the fun. We're gonna give that tight little prissy pussy the fucking of her entire life. Just give me twenty minutes and it's on. Shawn just sat there grinning rubbing his cock through his jeans. It was going to be a very memorable night indeed.

I went into the bedroom and Paula had already disrobed. She laid seductively on my bed holding a glass of wine. She was now wearing a matching white lace bikini set. She had the camera sitting next to her. I grabbed it and began taking shots. I gave her instructions on my desired poses.

"That's it baby. Lie on your back and move your thong to the side. Nice, very nice. Now turn over and let me see that fat ass. Spread your pussy for me. Make it real nasty." I could tell she was getting hotter and hotter by the second. She had a dreamy look on her face as the alcohol was setting in. "Stay like that baby and rub your pussy. I want you soaking wet." She did as she was instructed and stayed bent over fingering herself.

"Now baby pull your tits out of the top of your bra and bend over facing me. Let them hang down."

"Damn Jay I'm getting wet just posing for you. Do you like what you see?"

"I love what I see baby. Don't worry I'm definitely gonna put that fire out between your legs." My dick was dangerously hard. I could barely contain myself. I snapped away as she knelt on the bed fondling and squeezing her own tits while fingering her fuck box. I couldn't take it anymore. She was so fucking hot that her eyes were closed. I dropped the camera and undid my jeans and pulled out my throbbing pole. I walked over to her as she continued to moan as she brought herself close to orgasm. Her mouth hung open and I pushed the head to her lips. Her eyes popped open and she went after my cock like a starving Ethiopian. I put my hand on the back of her head and started sawing in and out. Her mouth seemed to be extra wet tonight and I loved the sensation.

"Yeah that's it. Suck my big dick. Get all of that dick. I want every fuckin inch in your mouth you little cocksucker." I have to admit the situation was becoming a sexual accelerant. The thought of what was going to happen here was turning me into a beast and I loved the way it felt. I applied more pressure on her head and pushed my hips forcefully towards her face. I looked down and saw her stretched out mouth and tears welling up in her eyes as I dug deeper.

"That's a good girl Paula. You can take this cock all the way down. Daddy's got a surprise for you tonight. Actually two surprises. You're gonna love it. Yo, Kev,Shawn get in here!" I looked down at Paula as she tensed up and began trying to pull her head off of my cock. I held her tightly She was mumbling something but with 9 inches of cock hanging from her face it was hard to tell what. It's not like it made a difference anyway. Kevin and Shawn were already in their boxers when they came through the door. It had to be a surreal scene as they walked in. Here I was forcibly fucking her mouth as this piece of chocolate sat there with her sweet tits hanging out.

"Yeeeeeeaaaaahh Boy. That's what the fuck I'm talking about. I wanted to fuck this piece for years. I hope you're ready for some big dick bitch. It's time to get real nasty."

"Hello again Paula. Have you ever had a white dick?"

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and she gasped for air and tried to cover herself up. As quick as she pulled a sheet to cover her heaving tits I had snatched it back. "Paula just go with the flow. We're all friends here."

"I can't believe you Jay. What makes you think I'm gonna fuck your friends. You must be crazy."

"It's real simple babe. You're a fucking slut and we all know it. You think I haven't told these guys all about you? You love dick Paula and tonight you're gonna get plenty of dick to love. You still get your pictures taken and they'll definitely be worth a lot of cash when we're done with you. Either way you're getting fucked tonight. So either you just relax and be who you are or we're gonna have to go down another road. The choice is yours. Paula started to back away on the bed as we all closed in on our prey.

"I can't believe this is happening to me." Kevin couldn't hold back and pounced on her. He grabbed her legs and spread them wide and pushed her knees to smother her chest. He ripped her panties off in a snap. He dove in her hairless slit face first and began to eat her like it was the Last Supper. She reached down and tried to push him away and Shawn stepped up and grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms above her head. Her giant tits sprang up and my dick jumped another inch.

"Please don't do this. Don't do it." I reached down and started squeezing her melons.

"Relax baby you're gonna get what you need tonight just relax." Kevin was noisily eating her wet pussy licking, nibbling and biting her clit like a seasoned veteran. Shawn held her wrists in one hand and pulled his ten inch black python from his boxers.

"C'mon Paula. I heard you know how to suck a good dick. Show me what Jay is always bragging about." Shawn was rubbing his dick over her now closed mouth trying to get her to accommodate his member. "Help me out down there Kev." Kevin picked up the intensity in his oral manipulation and it worked. Paula's eyes popped open wide as saucers as Kevin had obviously found her spot.

"Oooooo my gooooooddddd." As soon as those words were out her mouth Shawn's dick was in. I was rock hard squeezing her tits and stroking my cock as she was impaled.

"Damn girl. That's what I'm talking about. Eat that dick!!!!" Shawn let go of her arms and started working himself in and out of her mouth. With her head hanging over the edge of the bed like this Shawn was able to dig deep into her throat. Paula's hands were fondling his balls and he joined me in molesting her tits. I wanted some of this steaming pussy bad. "Kevin let me show you dudes how to fuck a slut." Kevin raised up and I took his place between her legs. I lined up my cock with her dripping hole and I reared back and rammed in full force. The sound of surprise and pain was muffled by a mouthful of Shawn.

"This what you have to do to this little bitch. You gotta fuck her hard and deep." I grabbed her hips and proceeded to go to work. I was deep dicking her ferociously. I was extremely motivated by the sight of her big tits being mauled and jiggling as I pounded her and Shawn abused her mouth. I was trying to bottom out on every stroke and it was a beautiful thing looking at my cock stretch out her tight snatch. I grabbed her legs and threw them on my chest and grabbed a handful of hot black ass for leverage and pummeled her repeatedly.

"Take your dick out of her mouth Shawn so we can hear this whore for a minute." When Shawn pulled his cock out a huge web of saliva dripped down onto her precious angelic face. It was hot as hell seeing that. I picked up the pace and was hammering away at her. Her tiny body shook on every thrust. "You like that don't you slut?"

"Yeeeeeesssssss dddddddaddddddyyyyy. Ffffffuuuuuuuuuucck meeeeeeeeeee!!" I kept up my relentless pace and fucked her hard.

"That's it Jay fuck that little cunt. Look at those fucking big tittys Kev."

"Forget about looking at them I'm gonna fuck em!" Kevin climbed up and straddled her jugs while I worked on her cunt. "Time for the sista to get a taste of some white dick. Kevin may be a white boy but he's packing black heat. Her threw a thick nine inches of man meat between her tits. I pulled out and told Shawn to come get some of this good pussy. He took my place in more ways than one. He obviously got the right idea and started to batter her tight hole. I grabbed the camera and started snapping away. These were gonna be some serious porn shots. One white dick between two fat chocolate tits and a black one drilling her drenched twat. Shawn was in ghetto heaven.

"This pussy is tight as Hell. This is one nice piece of ass Jay. What took you so long to share this with a brother?" Shawn was banging her in earnest. He was rocking her so hard that she couldn't concentrate on sucking Kevin's dick when it poked through her tits. Her head was alternately bobbing for cock and twisting around like it was on a swivel. Kevin was savagely squeezing her breasts together. It was like being a co star in my own skin flick. Her luscious tits were under duress as Kevin slid in and out poing her mouth.

"Hold still slut. I want you to taste this pale pecker baby." Kevin took his cock from between her tits and started rubbing it over her thrashing face. It was very erotic watching my nubian sister get pimp slapped with a big white dick. The contrast in skin color was hot. I snapped away at this shot as Kevin bounced his tool off of her mouth. Shawn was lost in the pleasure of Paula's honey pot. I moved down to focus the camera on Shawn splitting her open.

"I'm telling you dog this is some good pussy. I waited seven years to beat this and it was damn sure worth it. Shawn was invigorated by his own words and starting hit her harder. Kevin was tonsil fucking her and her cries were suppressed. Kevin had a hand on the back of her head and was force feeding her his pole. Her mouth was open so wide by Kevs considerable girth that it looked like his cock had grown from the depths of her throat. This was a definite moneymaker.

"Let me get a go at that cunt Shawn. I gotta see what the fuss is all about."

"Gimme a second white boy." With that being said Shawn gave Paula a few final brutal thrusts and pulled out. With Kevin's dick dislodged from her mouth Paula was again was drooling and panting as she tried to recover. Kevin picked her up and sat down on the loveseat. Then he turned her around so that she was facing away from him. Kevin slapped her on her ass and pulled her over his thick one.

"I hope your ready for this Paula. I'm gonna show you just what a little black cunt like you deserves. He spread her ass with one hand and then slammed her down on his cock. "Arrrrrrggggghhhhh. Paula was impaled and it knocked the air from her lungs. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open in a wordless scream. Kevin held her tiny hips in hands and began thrusting up into her. He had a wicked grin on his face as he worked his white rod in and out of her caramel cunt.

"Oh shhhhhhhhiiiiitttttttt. You're dick is ffffucckin biiiiiiiiig!"

"That's right bitch. It's big and it's mean too." Kevin wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and started to absolutely power fuck her small frame. Shawn and I moved closer and Shawn wrapped her hand around his stiff prick while she bounced wildly on Kevins dick. Her tits were bouncing around in an amazing and enticing way. Her creamy brown nipples were hard and begging to be pinched. Paula was squealing in delight as Kevin stabbed her box and Shawn guided her hand up and down his black rod. I took this opportunity to put down the camera and get some head.

"Let me see your tongue baby." She stuck out her tongue as she bounced and jerk Shawn. I started rubbing my cock on her tongue and as she thrashed around form the animal like pounding, my spit slick cock bouncing all over her face. There were so many wonderful images from this night but this was one of my favorites. She was being assaulted from below, her head was bobbing around, her face spit covered and being slapped with one black cock and jerking another. Just what every fuck toy should experience. Kevin then reached around and grabbed two handfuls of tits and used them for leverage. He was slamming his cock up into her while pulling her down by her fun bags. The sound of her ass crashing into his lap echoed through the room.

"Fuck that hot little snatch Kev. This ho loves being fucked."

"Well I love fucking her" Kevin had a firm grip on her huge tits as the warm breast flesh spilled out from between his fingers. He finished up with some more wicked strokes and pulled out. I grabbed a handful of hair and started fucking her mouth once more. This girl was born to suck dick. This tiny girl really knew her way around a big dick. She was humming while she sucked me and I knew then that she was gone. Any ounce of innocence she had ever possessed was gone for good. We had turned her out completely.

I worked my cock in and out savoring her hot wetness. I turned her head to the side and stretched out her cheeks. Kevin was now taking pictures and I made sure she looked at the camera as my big one stretched her cheeks obscenely. She was a sight of pure decadence intently jerking Shawn while I used her mouth for my pleasure. The icing on the cake was that as she sat there she was furiously rubbing her snatch. She was on fire. I pulled out and picked her up and told her to get on her knees on the loveseat.

"Lets see that thick black ass slut. Time to ride you proper like." She did as she was told and I got behind her and pushed my way in. I started thrusting and soaking in the euphoric feeling of her hot velvet pussy. Kevin moved around to the back of the couch and fed Paula more of her favorite snack. Shawn took up with the camera on the side. I started spanking Paula's tight brown ass. It put her into overdrive on Kevin's cock.

"Well well well. Looks like somebody likes getting her ass smacked. I think she's been real naughty Jay. What about you?"

"Oh yeah. She's been a nasty little ho haven't you Paula?" I slapped both of her ass cheeks twice very hard and she yelped over Kev's rod. I smacked her ass repeatedly and began to beat her pussy hard. I could feel her contract around me and knew she was going to blow again. I grabbed her hips and locked tight as I commenced to go deep. Her brown butt mesmerized me as it jiggled on every thrust. I was banging away at her when I thought to myself that I wanted to see just how hard I could fuck her. I wanted to make her scream. I was getting wicked and I wanted to push her over the edge.