Precious Petite Ebony Paula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I braced my legs and began to positively jackhammer her tight twat as hard and as fast as I could. I was drowning in lust as I imposed my will on her petite frame. She lost all focus on Kevin and was in a cock crazed trance. When our bodies crashed against one another now it was loud and thick combined with her heaving tits smashing together. I grabbed both of her arms and pulled them behind her back and bore deep into her wet canal.

"Yyyyyeeeeesssssss. Beat this pppuusssyyyyyyyyy." I now grabbed her shoulders and dug deeper harder and faster. My hips were a hydraulic blur as I did my thing. She was once more rendered speechless as her impending orgasm rose to the surface. I spanked her fat ass and power banged her some more when she blew.

"Ffffffffuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk!!" Her snatch pulsed and squeezed me inside of her. Her body was convulsing and Both Kevin and Shawn joined in on smacking her brown booty. She was continuously cumming as she was being spanked and deep dicked. I withdrew my cock and Shawn scurried to take my place.

"I got big plans for you honey." Shawn grabbed her hips and pushed her face all the way down. In this position her brown globes were pointed straight to the sky. Shawn stood up on the couch and began to pound down into her. He alternately slapped and grabbed a handful of ass as he used her body. He then started to push his thumb into her super tight ass as he fucked her. It was driving her crazy feeling the sensation.

"Looks like chocolate likes a finger up her ass huh?" She was panting as he manipulated her holes.

"I'm sure I can do better than a finger." Shawn picked up the ferociousness of his ass spanking. Paula thrashed about as another orgasm began to build up in inside of her. It was a tantalizing and erotic sight watching her hot ass being spanked like a dirty schoolgirl. Her ass vibrated and waves of impact rippled as he assaulted her.

"Yyyyooour dick is so fffffuuuuccccking fffaaaaattttt. Arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!"

Paula exploded as Shawn inserted another finger into her chocolate paradise. He pulled out and began to furiously rub her clit as she shivered and convulsed her way through a mind numbing orgasm. Shawn turned her to face the arm of the couch and Kevin sat there facing her. They must've discussed this move as they moved sure and swift. Shawn dipped his cock into Paula's drooling snatch and withdrew. He then placed the head at her brown eye and pushed. When Paula threw her head back and her mouth opened Kevin grabbed the back of her head and fed her his rod.

"Give it to her man. I wanna see you pound that black ass as hard as you can! I'll fuck her pretty little mouth and keep the slut quiet."

"Believe me Kev she's getting this ass drilled real good!" Shawn pushed three, four, five, six, seven and then everything he had to offer to the hilt and stood still. Paula's eyes nearly popped out of her head. Her cries were muffled by nine inches of white dick lodged in her face. They were like sadistic sex twins as they impaled her from both ends. It wasn't hard to tell that they had waited a long time to do this. Shawn was reveling in the feel of her tight ass swallowing his pole. He started moving slowly, as did Kevin until they picked up the pace. Kevin used her hair as handle bars and Shawn started to go to work on her ass. I started snapping pictures again knowing full well that this moment needed to be framed forever. Shawn reached down and wrapped his arms around her stomach and started to ride our tiny fuck doll.

"That's it boys give that slut what she deserves. I know she loves it. Don't you Paula?"

"Mmmmmmrppphhh." Shawn was working her ass very hard thoroughly enjoying the nastiness of the situation. Kevin thrusted in her mouth with a devilish grin. He pulled out and Paula immediately started screaming because Shawn was now at warp speed in her backdoor. Kevin started slapping her about the face with his engorged meat. She looked as if she may pass out Shawn was pounding her so viciously but Kevin was keeping her conscious with well timed dick slaps to the lips and jaw.

"Kev come get some of this sweet ass." Shawn pulled out and Paula collapsed into a heap. Kevin pulled her up and slid beneath her. He positioned her over his johnson and pulled her down filling her ass to the brim once more while holding her legs very wide. Shawn moved in with big plans. He lined himself up with her pussy as a dazed Paula realized what was about to take place.

"Noooooo!! You're going to kill me. I'm too small. Don't do it. Pleeeeeeeaaaaassse!!"

"Don't fret whore. You're gonna love this shit. Two big dicks slamming into two tiny holes. What could be better?" Shawn wedged his way into her pussy and all hell broke loose."

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!" Paula lost it. She was so loud I thought the neighbors would be calling the cops. There's only one thing for me to do.

"Eat this bitch." I rammed my cock into her screaming hole and started touching tonsils. I looked down and she was sweating profusely and her arms were flailing about. I imagine a nicer bunch would have taken mercy on her but us being depraved half rapists were only fueled by her actions. I admit I was so turned on by seeing her totally and completely cock whipped that I grabbed her tits and head and began to go into overdrive mauling her. Her protests were thwarted by three very big dicks ramming her into submission. Neither of us showed an ounce of mercy as we tossed her lithe body around. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer when I realized that she seemed to have begun to go with the rhythm of our manipulation.

"Her ass is so fucking tight I'm gonna blow real soon. I love thisblack asss!!!" Kevin was the happiest man on Earth.

Her eyes were closed and she was moaning. She was loving it. What a fucking whore!!! I snatched my cock from her mouth and a web of saliva was followed by sweet music to our ears.

"Fuck the shit outta me you sick bastards. I want you to cum all over my face." Needing no further encouragement we started to increase the tempo to an astounding level. I was lost in lust and fucked her mouth like I was in her juicy snatch. She was gagging and moaning as we defiled her relentlessly. I felt a tidal wave building up in my balls that was roaring towards release as I pulled out. Shawn and Kevin gave her a few more inhuman strokes and dislodged. Shawn basically threw her down to her knees as we surrounded her wanking three fuck sticks an inch from her face. I couldn't hold back another second.

"Open wide girlfriend." Paula opened up and I stuck my cock in throat deep and started to spurt. Paula started to suck like an animal as I emptied myself. I kept cumming in her guts and began to withdraw. My spurts seemed to be getting stronger rather than weaker and when my cock was free from her mouth I was shooting like a water canon. Stream after stream of blazing hot cum bombed her lovely face. Two on her left cheek, two more across her nose and two impossibly thick streams to her forehead and hair. She was spitting cum form her mouth as I gave her my special makeover.

My eruption caused a sick chain reaction as Kevin and Shawn blew simultaneously. It was the wildest thing I ever seen with my own eyes. It was like she was caught in a cum crossfire with no cover. These dudes absolutely blasted her. Shawn whitewashed the left side of her face and Kevin handled the right. She tried to catch some in her mouth but found herself choking. They sprayed her tits as well as her face. Her eyes were sealed shut. Every inch of her face which was once sweet brown chocolate was now white and dripping. It was like her head was dipped in a bucket of Elmers glue. Cum was coming out her nostrils, caked up in her hair it was everywhere.

"Look at that shit. What a fucking mess. You're the sexiest bitch in the city baby." Paula was speechless. Speechless may not be the right word. More like incapable of communication. She was coughing up cock juice and couldn't get a word out. She remained bowed before us a picture of debauchery. Such a perfect picture that I had to snap away with my camera. She finally regained the ability to speak.

"That was the best fuck I ever had in my life. I love you fuckers."

"We love you too baby and there's plenty more where that came from. Whenever you need to get dicked down you can always holla at us. I know Kev and Shawn feel the same way. Right fellas?"

"Fuck yeah!" the twins sounded off in unison.

After that episode we must've fucked Paula twice a week for six months and it never ever got old. When I developed the pictures she was so turned on that she sucked us all off for a job well done. She's truly a special girl and I don't mind sharing her or her story because every man should experience a woman like this.

Feedback is not only welcome but also encouraged. I hope you enjoyed.