Precious Resources

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers

With his underwear off, Ingrid settled in, kneeling between his knees. Her face came down to inspect him, and she emitted a nice little hum of appreciation. Henry was just about as big as her husband, if not a little larger.

Her fingers slid gently under his length, which was now thick and fully engorged. Her full lips opened, and rubbed the head across them sensually. Her tongue did a little swirl around the helmet, and then she sucked the length into her mouth. One hand slid under his balls and cupped them. The other hand reached behind him, fingers gripping his back muscles as she pulled him into her mouth.

Her lips slid expertly up and down his shaft, with a hot firmness that made him feel warm all over. He loved watching her mouth work. Then his eyes strayed down to her breasts, bouncing up and down slightly with the efforts. His hands slid down under her arms, and glided over the white fabric of her v-neck.

Her breasts were heavenly. They filled his hands, hanging there, soft curves full of sensual weight, suspended below her svelte body. He felt her nipples hardening under the fabric, and wanted to slide his fingers in to find them.

Ingrid leaned forward into the caress for a moment, guiltily enjoying the heat of his hands on her bosom. But then she brought her hands down over his and gently pulled them up.

She placed his hands on the back of her head instead, nestling them in her tied-up hair. Then she spoke for the first time, her voice a whisper.

"You'll need to guide me in a moment. I won't be able to move much, because I'll be concentrating on breathing." She said.

Henry was confused, and she saw it. She laughed softly, and then opened her mouth to take him in again. With one hand she guided his cock into the dark wet opening between her lips. Henry felt his head push against the back of her throat, and he instinctively started to pull back.

But she held him firmly in her hand, and wiggled her head from side to side a little. He felt the thick helmet of his cock rubbing the back of her throat, and suddenly realized why she was going to have to concentrate on breathing.

Her throat opened up, and his cock slid down. It was an intense feeling, for both of them. Her throat was warm and tight, and his cock was swollen, nestled deep inside. Her lips were at the base of his cock, and he was totally enveloped. He felt her hands clutch his ass, her fingers digging into his flesh as she adjusted to the sensations.

And then her big blue eyes, welling with tears from the exertion, looked up at him. Gently, he got a better grip on her ponytail, and pumped her head once, slowly.

The feeling was exquisite. It was like squeezing his cock in a swollen velvet channel. And seeing her there, kneeling between his legs, his cock buried deep in her throat, a look of intense focus and lust on her face...it was amazing.

Henry watched Ingrid's nostrils flare, and he realized she really was having to concentrate on breathing. Eager to make the most of her exertions, he started pumping her head in his lap, slowly at first. Her lips made wet sounds on his cock as they slid up and down. She helped a little, bobbing up and down with increasing speed.

Suddenly Henry was close, and he didn't want to hold back. He thrust a few more times, deep into her, and then felt the familiar throb ripple through his muscle. Ingrid felt it too, and she pulled back, sliding him out of her throat.

She gasped, gulping in a big breath of air. Then quickly she thrust his head back into her mouth. She moaned, fully enjoying the sensation of a heavy cock in her mouth, her oral receptors on overdrive. Her hands came alive again, massaging his nuts, her fingers telegraphing hunger for his release.

He came. His semen jetted out forcefully. The first stream splashed over her tongue, and she swallowed it down. She moaned, savoring it, and he felt the voice of her pleasure vibrate up the length of his cock, then spread out into his guts.

Then she withdrew it, aiming it at her open mouth, her hand fluttering up and down the saliva-coated length, pulling forth the next gush. He watched it shoot out, a white glistening rope which shot over her teeth and into her throat.

She kept pumping, and he spurted again. This time the aim was a little off and his hot honey jetted over her cheek. Ingrid smiled, and kept pumping, her fingers fiercely kneading his balls, milking them. He looked into her eyes and saw something he had always wanted to see – insatiable hunger for his seed.

And he fed her with one more big stream. A white plume gushed out, and she caught it on her tongue, lapping it up. Henry's muscles relaxed. He was spent.

Realizing no more was coming, Ingrid rolled the last mouthful of cum across her tongue, savoring it. The pleasure showed in her flushed cheeks, her smiling lips. She swallowed it, then leaned down to milk the last few drops out of his shrinking member. Her lips formed a vacuum on is head and she sucked firmly, her hands gently massaging his balls. He felt the last dribble of cum slide of out him, and she felt it slide into her waiting mouth, leaving a sweet, hot trail across her tongue and down her throat.

Then she took her fingers and wiped the cum carefully off her cheek. Her fingers slid into her mouth, and she licked them clean.

Finally, she was done.

Ingrid collected her long hair up where it had gone astray, and re-did her ponytail. She straightened her shirt and smoothed out her sweats. Then she stood up, looming over Henry, and he saw her as a woman again, as a teacher and Eco-Team Leader who might have come into his tent to make sure he hadn't snuck out after curfew.

Mrs. Wagner was back. But the girlish smile played across her face one more time.

"Sleep well." She whispered.

He watched her peek out the tent flaps. Seeing nobody out, her body slipped quietly through the opening. The zipper slid down, and he was alone in his tent again.

Henry sealed up his down sleeping bag and got cozy.

He fell into a deep, satisfied sleep, feeling that his resources were well spent.

Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers