Precious Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,582 Followers

"Would you like to dance?" Michael asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the dance floor, never really giving me a chance to respond. He pulled me close to him, feeling my body shudder slightly as we met, our bodies molding against each other as though we were built to be that way. His hand moved down my back and rested gently on the swell of my ass, not moving, but pressing firmly on my flesh.

I felt Michael press against me, feeling the bulge in his pants against me, knowing that I was having an effect on him. It had been a long time, feeling a hard cock pushed against you, feeling it pulsate against you, knowing that you were causing it. Shivers ran through my body as his hand slid down my back, moving down my ass, stopping before getting too familiar, but still not innocently placed. I moved closer to him, pushing my body into his, feeling the music, my body swaying against his, my pussy rubbing sensuously against his hard cock, feeling it twitch in appreciation. I closed my eyes and listened to the music, oblivious to all that was around us, it was just Michael and I, all alone. I pushed my nipples, already hard and erect in excitement against his chest, my hips moving side to side, rubbing against that delicious cock bulging out against me. I moved my hand down to his waist, hesitating for a second, waiting to see if Michel responded in protest. With no sign, I continued down, my hand sliding down the side of his hip, moving back a little, not too obvious, but still managing to grip his muscular ass cheek. He responded by shifting his hips forward, pushing his cock into my pussy, my hips returning the gesture by moving back and forth. My breath began to get shallow, imagining how it looked to others, as we slowly rubbed against each other on the dance floor. I could feel my pussy, soaking wet. God, this was terrible, I was acting like a bitch in heat, but I continued, my pussy rubbing tightly against the straining cock.

Michael could feel Jessica responding to his body. It had been a long time since anyone had done anything like this to him. His cock was hard, yet he still felt the intrepidation because of her age. He could see others looking at them as they danced tightly against each other, moving sensuously to the music. Was it because of what they were doing or was it their age difference? He felt Jessica's hand move down, making no attempt to stop her. It felt good, his cock popping rigid as it moved down. He could feel her pussy rubbing against his hard cock, almost wishing the song was over, afraid they might be getting too carried away.

The music finally stopped, the band taking a break between sets. We moved back to the table, feeling Michael's hand gently around my waist, his strong fingers pushing onto my flesh. I could almost feel the pussy juice leaking from between my legs, the dance having a profound effect on my psyche.

"It's been a while since I danced, thank you Jessica, I forgot how enjoyable it could be," smiling, his hand tightening on her waist in appreciation.

"The pleasure was mine," it was almost too pleasurable, I thought, "I enjoyed it very much."

The conversation continued for at least another half-hour, crossing and uncrossing my legs numerous times, hoping to keep that feeling burning between them. His hands touched me at times, usually innocently, but some times touching my naked leg. Each time my body shuddered, my thighs clenched tightly together. His hands seem to take my body for granted, moving about me, touching me here and there with a familiarity that I found comfortable. He could have slipped his hand up under my dress and into my panties and I wouldn't have protested, in fact I would have probably spread my thighs wide open in anticipation. Unfortunately the evening ended, both of us moving into the parking lot to their respective cars.

Michael moved to Jessica's car, taking the keys from her hands without explanation, opening the door for her. His eyes gazed down to her naked thighs as she slipped into the car, her dress sliding up high.

I slid into the car, purposely letting my dress slide up high, my panties almost exposed as I sat down on the seat, the cold leather giving me goose bumps. "Thank you for a wonderful evening, I don't know when I enjoyed myself more."

"I am having a small party next Saturday, late in the afternoon and evening at my house on the beach. It is just a few couples of my good friends and I would love for you to come and meet them. About 2:00 and bring your bathing suit. Not only do I have the beach, but I also have a pool and Jacuzzi. Nothing formal, just good friends and a few drinks," smiling down at her, gazing down again at her naked thighs, the top of her dress also showing substantial cleavage. Her nipples seem to poke out the front of the dress, the cool air of the Southern California night stimulating them.

I smiled back at him, noticing his eyes and where they wandered to, "I would love to, see you Saturday. Good night." Michael closed the door and I started the car up and drove off, watching Michael in the rear view mirror as I left.

I got home and slipped out of my dress and panties, lying down on the bed, naked, not tired, my body sexually charged from the evening. I closed my eyes as I let my imagination run wild. I started to run my warm hands all over my big breasts. I kept wondering what it would feel like to kiss Michael as I still remembered his luscious lips as I stared at him as he talked. I felt my dark pink nipples harden as my hands stroked each mound softly. I sighed in delight as I thought about Michael. I could still feel his touch, his body. I pinched my nipples with my fingers as I imagined Michael would do, pinching them, sucking on them. I felt my sweet pussy juices start oozing out of me the more I remembered his cock so close to me, rubbing up against me, arousing me.

I could still feel his arms around me so warm and so enticing. My right hand slowly moved down as my other hand played with my breasts. I slid my hand lower, running it down my flat belly and down to my shaved pussy. I ran my finger slowly up and down my moist slit. My finger stroked my swollen pink clit as I began to moan in pleasure.

I kept visualizing myself riding Michael's cock. It had felt so big and so hard. I rubbed my clit faster as I imagined Michael's cock up my cunt. God it'd been months since I'd had sex. I felt my aching pussy wanting Michael more than any other man I'd ever known. I moved my index finger further down as I felt my tight pussy hole so slippery. I jammed my finger up my small opening and madly started finger fucking myself.

My legs were wide open in the middle of my erotic masturbation. I moved my hips wildly as I began to thrust my finger in faster and with more determination to reach my climax. My finger now drenched with my honey, I slid in my middle finger feeling my pussy open more. I felt a strong sensation as I was now using my two fingers. I knew that even if I stuck another finger in, it would be nothing compared to what Michael would feel like inside me.

I gasped as I squeezed my breast with one hand and implanted a third finger in my cunt. I picked up my speed, now squirming my little body all over my bed, making a mess on my sheets with my juices. I took my hand off my breast and let it glide up and down my clit. My fingers moved to my mouth, placing my fingers in to taste myself. I kept my other three fingers buried in my pussy as I licked my fingers with lust. Oh how I wished Michael would have his head between my golden thighs, licking my, fucking me with his tongue.

I wailed in excitement as my heartbeat, accelerated with more thoughts of Michael pouncing in my tight hole. Making my pussy stretch open with his big cock. I couldn't hold back any longer, I just let myself release the hardest orgasm I'd ever experienced. My body tightened as I felt my pussy clench my fingers. I quivered passionately as I came.

I kept fantasizing about this handsome man. Did he know how much of a sexual effect he had on me? If he only knew that I'd had one of the most intense orgasms by myself as I thought about him. Feeling satisfied I closed my eyes and fell asleep peacefully with sweet dreams about this wonderful stranger that suddenly came into my life.

Saturday came slowly. Work was a pain in the ass, having to stay late to get everything done to avoid working on Saturday. After last weekend's masturbation I neither had the time or inclination again, though my mind did wander back quite a few times to Saturday night. By the weekend, I was not even sure if it all happened or was I just hoping that it did. I ran in the morning, looking for Michael as I did, disappointed that I did not see him. I went back home, a quick shower and then got dressed to go to Michael's. I had pondered all week as to what to wear. My bathing suit was already new, though fairly skimpy, my body did not displease me. It was white and it highlighted the tan I had acquired since moving to the beach. My breasts filled the top, with ample cleavage showing. The bottoms just barely covered me. I would have been afraid of being too exposed had I not shaved my pussy, it was that low. It gripped my ass cheeks tightly, pulled tautly over them, parts of my cheeks exposed. If I only had enough nerve to wear a thong bathing suit. I had seen others at the beach, but I was still a little too modest. I finally decided on a small, short, fairly transparent wrap around skirt. If you got it, you might as well flaunt it, I thought, smiling as I gazed in the mirror. I bet I can get your cock hard again Michael, laughing to myself. I wonder if I should try to get him into bed? I could feel my pussy beginning to get wet at the thought of his cock. Been a long time since something besides vibrating plastic was inside my. I almost forgot what a real hot cock would feel like.

I pulled into Michael's driveway, impressed at what I saw. His house was huge and yes, it was right on the ocean, though somewhat obscured from the neighbors and public access, limited by the distance from the main beach. Michael opened the door wearing just a pair of bathing trunks, his chest tanned, a small amount of hair on it and rock hard abs. Besides running, he must also lift weights. He leaned towards her, planting a small peck on her cheek, the scent of his cologne bringing back last Saturday nights slow dance.

"You know you are going to make all of the women here jealous, don't you," laughing as he pulled her gently into the house. The inside was impressive as the outside. A huge living room, ceiling to floor glass windows opening up to the deck and adjacent beach. A small pool clung to the edge of the deck, water spilling over the edge like it was falling to the ground far below, but trapped in gutters running along its edge. A Jacuzzi sat high in the corner, built for at least eight people, a couple engaged in a somewhat passionate kiss at the present time. A glass wall surrounded the deck, built to stop the late night cooling breezes.

"I love your home, Michael. It is truly magnificent," my eyes taking in the opulence of it. There were four couples. One in the Jacuzzi, still in an embrace, the man about Michael's age, the woman probably about ten years younger then her companion. The other three couples were about the same, handsome older men and beautiful woman, probably all in their mid-thirties. I felt somewhat uncomfortable being the only one that was in her twenties, in my case, early twenties. I did smile, though the women were beautiful, they all had lost that fresh, innocence that I still had. I laughed to myself, I bet your tits wouldn't stand up by themselves like mine do.

Michael showed her around the house, introducing her to the other guests as they moved about. The men's eyes all drank in her beauty as she shook their hands, eyes gazing at her body, imagining the things they could do to her naked body, their partners acting nice, but their eyes showing their jealousy. All seemed nice enough, none arousing the same passion that Michael seemed to do in her. They moved to the back of the house, to the bedrooms. They went through the three other bedrooms. Michael gripped her hand tightly, almost as if he was trying to relay some silent message to her as he showed her the master bedroom. It was the largest, again floor to ceiling windows opening up onto the deck spanned one wall. There was a huge bathroom, a completely glass enclosed shower with four showerheads, all of the glass completely transparent. The bed was huge, you could lay sideways, as well as lengthwise it was so big. It stood up fairly high, large mattress and box springs rising up underneath. The whole house was modern, but the bed still had bedposts, in this case, large shiny aluminum posts in the corners. The bed faced the bathroom, giving a complete view inside if the doors were left open.

I smiled at him, more of a seductive smirk, squeezing his hand as we moved about the room. "I love this room," I said, almost hinting at my intentions. I had thought about seducing him, now sure what I wanted to do. If he didn't intend to seduce me, I was going to seduce him. I had made up my mind. I wouldn't go home tonight until I felt his cock inside me.

"It is one of my favorites, it has such a lovely view of the moon over the ocean at night and the sound of the surf hitting the beach lulls you." Michael looked down at Jessica, her half naked body standing so close to him in his bedroom. His cock already hard, he thought of what it would be like to make love to her. The noise of his guests laughing in the other room brought him back to reality. "We better get back to the others. I think you will enjoy them."

"Yes, we better. I enjoy your company, so I am sure I will enjoy your friends," smiling seductively as I still clung to his hand as we went back to the deck with the others. The day past quickly, Michael hardly leaving my side. My skirt was quickly gone, the weather turning warmer, feeling more relaxed as I talked to the others, holding my own with the group, Michael seemingly pleased at how intelligent I was. Every time I seem to move, Michael was right next to me, his body moving up against mine, his hands always somehow running seductively over my body while I talked. The men gazed lustfully at me, my bathing suit leaving little to the imagination, Michael's fingers on my body leaving my nipples always erect, the top unable to cover them. I finally gave up being self-conscious, enjoying all of the male attention, ignoring the female jealousy.

Michael was enjoying himself with Jessica. She was intelligent, able to keep up any conversation, able to shoot back with equal ferocity the barbs by some of the woman. The afternoon went rapidly, the evening beginning to fall. Two couples had already gone, the others still on the deck, watching the sun setting in the distance. "Would you like to hop in the Jacuzzi, it's going to get a little chilly outside?"

"Yes," my hand tightening on his, this time pulling him towards the Jacuzzi. We both stepped in, moving up against Michael even though the tub was huge. I felt my hips bump against his as I lowered myself in, the water quickly covering my body. The water was hot, sweat beginning to form on our faces as we relaxed, the water taking all tenseness out of our bodies. His hands continued to move over my body, moving freely, uninhibited. I slid lower in the tub, his hand forced down onto my thigh from my knee, my breath stopped, waiting to see his reaction. I looked up, his eyes staring at me, looking for a sign of acceptance. I moved close to him, my lips only inches from his, feeling his hot breath on my face, the smell of his cologne. Our eyes stayed locked together, searching out each other as I moved closer, electricity shooting through my body as my wet lips touched his ever so lightly. I felt his hand grab my thigh harder, my legs parting, a sign of acceptance that I was his for the asking.

Michael pushed his lips closer to mine as we met, his hand grasping my thighs, my legs willingly parting. His tongue moved into my mouth as our lips met, searching inside my mouth for my tongue, finding the darting morsel as they entwined. His tongue ran over my teeth, from top to bottom as my tongue rubbed sensuously over his.

He felt a hand on his leg, holding his breath as it moved closer to his hard cock. It kept moving, a small delicate hand, massaging his flesh, the hand moving closer and closer to his hard cock as he continued to French kiss her passionately. He sucked in his breath as her hand grasped his hard cock, her tongue moving in acknowledgment. Her other hand moved beneath the water, her hand grabbing his wrist and moving it higher up her thighs as they parted. He allowed her actions, letting her move his hand until it was between her spread thighs, his fingers now moving over the top of her pussy, the bathing suit her only protection.

I almost choked on his tongue as I moved his hand until it was resting on my pussy. I had never been this forward, but Michael had been teasing me too long, the sexual tension in my body was about to burst and I was determined that I would not have to resort to lonely masturbation again tonight. I gripped his cock with my hand, my hand almost completely encircling the hard organ, his bathing suit prevent me from touching the hot flesh. I moaned in his mouth as his fingers began to play over my pussy, one finger pushing my bathing suit between my pussy lips, moving up and down. I shuddered in expectation as it moved up until it finally came to my clit. I bit his lip, a small cry coming from his lips as his finger found the hard bud only partially protected by the tiny garment.

Michael could feel her hand stroking his cock, his fingers returning the favor, mutual masturbation as they kissed passionately. She had bit his lip as he found her clit, the pleasure she was giving him with her hand far outweighing the small amount of pain of the bite. Michael pulled away from their kiss as he heard the others coming back into the room. "I think we better wait until the others leave," he whispered in her ear, his tongue following the sound, moving sensuously inside her ear.

I shivered as his tongue played with my ear. This always gave me goosebumps and with his hand rubbing my pussy, I thought I would cum. I saw the others coming over, but I had to. "Not before I do this," and my hand moved from his cock, pulling down the top of his suit until I grabbed the naked, hard cock, my hand wrapped tightly around it. "After the others leave, I am going to take your cock in my mouth until you cum, think about that for now," my hand stroking it for a minute before finally releasing it, his suit moving back to cover the now erect organ. I could not believe I said that. I had tried oral sex before, but did not like it. My partners were always pushing my head down on their cocks until I choked on it. They always tried to force me to swallow it, but I always pulled it out before they came, making them cum with my hand, shooting their cum all over as their cocks spurted. Now I had told him that I would suck his cock and swallow his cum. The thought of it excited me. I could see me, naked, on my knees before him, my lips wrapped around his cock as I sucked him dry. I arched up my hips from the tub, pushing my pussy harder against his fingers. Suddenly his finger was gone, my legs closing in response as we both leaned back in the tub as if nothing had happened. Thank goodness the hot water made their skin flushed, otherwise there would have been no excuse for their flushed bodies.

Michael looked at her, responding to her statement with his eyes. The other couples stayed near the tub, talking to Michael and Jessica as they sat. Michael was afraid to move out of the tub, his cock still jutting out the front of his bathing suit. As the couples moved away, Jessica stood up, handing Michael a towel to place in front of himself.

Powerone
Powerone
1,582 Followers