Predator & Prey: The Prey

Story Info
The first chapter from the prey's point of view.
1k words
3.52
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on some real life components that turned into a fantasy... It will be told in parts. Part one is from the Prey's point of view and part 2 will be told from the Predator's.

-------------------------------------------------

*CLICK*

That was it, the sound of sweet freedom as I locked the door closing for the last time at my part time job working at a wonderful glorious video store.

Don't get me wrong, I honestly didn't mind the customers that much. They weren't the worst part of my job. I got alone pretty well with most of them and frankly, even liked some of them. The major problem was the dirt-bag manager who decided to sleep with his married assistant manager. Not only that but her had tried to have me help cover up the fact that he was interested in her. Asking me for favors and to go to the bar with him and other co-workers it was just ridiculous.

Sliding the keys through the slot, and turning to walk across the dimly lit parking lot towards my car absentmindedly looking for my keys in my pocket and contemplating a conversation I'd had with a co-worker earlier tonight. Wondering just how far I really would be willing to go dependent on if I found the right person, so absorbed in my thoughts, I didn't even notice anything was amiss until something hard was gently pressed against my back and a whisper resounded in my ear.

"We're going to play a little game, don't turn around, that's it keep facing that way until you hear the rules... Good girl. The start of this game is simple, if you want to keep playing don't turn around the moment you try to turn around and see who I am that's the end of the game, I'll leave immediately you'll never be bothered by me again, or you can make your move and slowly open the car door now"

The end of the whisper was softly punctuated by pressure from whatever the object was against my spine guiding me forward towards my car.

"There we go good girl, don't ask any questions just yet, and remember this is all your choice you're free to stop at any time all you have to do is try to look at me and it's over this is your choice."

I fumbled with my keys trying to get the key out my breathing coming quickly uncertain what the object pressed against my back was terror welling slowly in my throat. Even through the fear though, I was curious. I couldn't help myself I wanted to know what this whisper was planning. I was afraid that if I looked the whisper might not really let me go. I was afraid that I didn't want the whisper to let me go and in that moment I felt my will crumble and I knew that my control was slipping away from me.

After what seemed like minutes I finally got the door open, and started stepping into the car---

When I felt it a hand on my head gripping my hair, as I hear the hissed word come from the whispers lips,

"Wait, you don't get into the car until I say, now open the back door as well"

Grimacing as the pressure caused by my hair being pulled increased as I was pulled backwards to open the door, I work quickly opening it and pushing it open gasping slightly as the pressure on my scalp is alleviated when my hair is released.

"Now get in the car, and shut your door and remember, if you ever want the game to stop, all you have to do is try to look at me"

*SLAM*

"Turn the car on, and leave the parking lot, at the street turn right onto the main road, follow it through the first three lights that we come through."

Turning onto the main road was easy enough but then we got to the first stop light. It was red. I almost couldn't take it anymore I wanted to look back and see who it was in the back seat of my car. I wanted to see who it was that was telling me what to do with such authority that I was willing to do it without question. Instead I stared at the gas tank indicator on the dash, hoping that by some miracle maybe I would catch the whispers reflection in it and get a chance to see them without being found out.

The second light was even worse. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but I could feel them breathing on the back of my neck, just out of sight so close to my body. So intimate and personal yet so foreign, strange and unknown.

The third light was by far the worst though. It began as nothing but a tickle, but before I knew it a hand had gently crawled up from behind my seat and was resting almost possessively around my waist.

"Turn right in here"

Swallowing a lump in my throat, I made the turn into the Days Inn Hotel across from the local Pizza Hutt.

"Park here, now remember this. You can walk away from this game at any time. I'm going to give you a key. This key will open room 223. If you want to continue to play this game, then go to room 223 go inside, on the bed you will find a blindfold put it on and wait. Remember this is your choice. If you elect not to play the game simply leave the car for five minutes, and return to it."

Swallowing I took the key from the whispers hand and slowly exited the vehicle making sure not to look behind myself wondering what exactly was going on here still not understanding, not knowing what awaited me in that room. What would happen if I stayed? Walking slowly, I ascended the stairs each step feeling heavier than the last until I arrived in front of the door. Again a door that opened and closed completely at my choice by my power, pausing only briefly I entered to find the room empty save but for a bed with a blindfold on it...

END PART 1 PART 2 THE PREDATOR COMING SOON