Predator in Suburbia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers

"Now Richard, don't bother denying it. I see these men going in and out of Monica's home day and night and I know you are behind it."

Just then Erica walked in wearing her skimpy bikini. Mike's eyes widened and Carl recognized the leer in his eyes. He motioned Erica over and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Well Mike, I don't know what you are referring to, what people do in their own home is certainly no concern of mine. But I want to be a good neighbor, so does Erica. Perhaps we can do something to strip your concerns, lets lay back, relax so we don't screw up our relationship"

Mike was 67 years old but felt his cock rising at the sight of the 18 year old in the bikini. Carl fixed him a drink and soon he was sitting on the couch with Erica leaning on his arm and rubbing her hand on his thigh. Carl excused himself from the room and turned on hidden video cameras as Erica started sucking his cock. She thought having sex with a fat old man was repulsive but this was something she was doing for Carl so she wanted to enjoy herself.

Mike was getting dressed, smiling as he watched the naked Erica laying on the floor. Carl came back into the room.

"Well Mike, did you have anything else you wanted"

"She was fantastic, just as I thought she would be from the video's I downloaded"

Carl was taken aback. That's how Mike knew, he subscribed to the website. He slightly blurred some of the facial features, but anyone who knew them would be able to put it together. Mike recognized the look of amazement in Carl's face.

"Oh yeah, I know I am a dirty old man for subscribing to these websites, but hell I am retired I deserve it. I just hope I don't find my face on those downloads Richard."

"Uhh, no Mike you won't"

"And please give my regards to Erica and Sarah. I would like to come by and meet Sarah next week, you could arrange that Richard"

"Sure Mike, it's the neighborly thing to do"

DAY 208:

Carl spent most of his criminal life blackmailing and seducing people, he wasn't about to become prey to this old man. In his previous life he would have just had him disappear off the face of the Earth.

Mike came over expecting to party with Sarah. Carl brought him into his office. Photographs of him and Erica were laid out over the table.

"Mike it appears that while I was out you came by the other day and raped Erica. She is in an awful state. I have calmed her down so far but she insists on telling her parents and going to the police. What should I do?"

"Richard how would you explain these pictures if it were a raped?"

"Oh you mean my high tech security system. I have hidden cameras that go off with motion detectors incase of intruders."

"Well Richard, I hope you didn't think I was trying to blackmail you. I am just a dirty old man looking for some fun"

"Mike, that's what the website is for. Stick with fantasies, no one gets hurt that way"

DAY 269:

After the incident with Mike, Carl had Perry and Artie rent some apartments near the Arizona State campus. Monica, Sarah, Erica and her girlfriends all worked out of the apartment. Carl taught them how to run the call girl business and soon they invested some of the money into a strip club. Carl was back in the business but working as the puppet master this time. Now he was the boss and Perry and Artie became the Carls.

Doris was in the kitchen making lunch and she called her husband Mike for the fourth time. He was still looking out the front window. She wondered what he was looking at. She peeked out. Nothing was going on. It was Richard's house but no one in front. She thought that perhaps her husband was getting a little senile.

A Fed-Ex truck pulled up to Richard's house. Carl answered the door and took the package in his hand he stared at the address. It was his address but it was made out to his real name not Richard. He looked up at the delivery man and he heard the muted sound of a gun shot. The fire burned into his chest as he fell backward hitting the floor. He stared up at the gun barrel.

"Delivery from Mr. Laprani to Mr. Rat"

Mike watched the Fed-Ex truck leave and went to the kitchen. Doris handed him a plate with a tuna salad sandwich.

"What were you doing? What were you looking at?"

"Oh just killing some time. I left a message for some old friends of mine back in New Jersey and waiting to see if they got my message"

"Oh Mike, I hope you aren't getting mixed up with those Italian boys again, they are nothing but trouble"

"Your right Doris, can I get an ice tea?"

THE END. – for now...perhaps we will visit some of the characters later on.

MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers
12