Predator-Prey

Story Info
A lamia plays with her food.
1.2k words
3.92
24.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean looked into the yellowed eyes, and tried very hard not to release his bowels. He broke into a crooked smile, his head forced askew as his voice trembled over every syllable.

"Oh, c-c-come on, you don't want me! I'm all bones and skin! It'd be like snapping into a pretzel!"

The lamia tilted her head, and lapped her tongue against his cheek. Her coil tightened around his waist, his arms tired from the struggle. As Sean swallowed and stared up at the snake-girl, he thought he heard her laugh. Then she spoke in a husky voice that echoed against the rock walls of the cave.

"Oh, well then, that's perfect. I happen to rather enjoy pretzels." she said. The tip of her tail teased against his cheek, and she tightened once more around him. Sean gasped, his lungs compressed but begging for even a pocket of air. The snake laughed as Sean's face turned from red to purple, and as his cheeks began to tinge blue, he uttered two final words:

"A game!"

The lamia blinked, and slackened her coils just so. Yet, still not enough to give Sean his arms, much less any sense of mobility. But it was enough to breathe, and Sean relished in it with the brief reprieve it gave him. His lungs filled with giant gulps of air, expanding until his stomach pressed hard against the coils. He hung his head, and a moment later the lamia's scaled tip lifted his head as she brought her face closer.

"What was that, pet? You seemed to have said something. Go on now, make it quick. I've not ate in a month, and I'm famished."

On an exhale, Sean said "A game. I propose a game". He lifted his head, sweat breaking on his brow as he met the snake-girl's eyes again. He inhaled sharply through his nose, and smiled.

"One question each, true or false. If I lose-"

"Trust me, you will." said the lamia.

"If I lose, you get to eat me. I'll bow my head and take it, without further delay. But if I win-"

"Which again, you won't," said the lamia, a crooked grin on her face.

"But if I do," Sean broke in, "You have to let me go. A fair trade?"

The lamia's tongue flicked against the air a moment, the black iris slits of her eyes focused on Sean. Her tongue, a forked, wet affair, trailed against his cheeks and the curve of his nose. The lamia shifted, and laughed as she nodded her head, resting her hands upon her hips.

"Fine. Some fun before we feast then. But one question, to the each of us. I'm going to start with you. And remember," said the lamia as she slithered away, her tail wrapping around Sean's ankle. As she moved, she uncoiled from him. Sean scrambled to escape, and as he raised his legs, gravity inverted. He looked down (up? Which was which, by this point?) at his feet, which were still firmly entangled within the lamia's grip. The lamia's face, inches from his own, grinned wide. Her teeth were inches long, and when she spoke, saliva dripped from her maw and splattered against the cave floor.

"These are the last moments of your life, and you've let them slip by with a silly little attempt. Answer wisely, human."

Sean fought the bile in the back of his throat, and gave a nod. The serpent's tongue flicked against his cheek in a wet, grimy trail down his neck. As it met his collar, the lamia's slim hands went up and popped the button of his shirt. The tongue felt cool on his skin, and as it trailed upwards towards his navel, he surpressed a shudder. The snake girl had just met his navel, and freed his shirt from his frame. Her form shifted, and she regarded him as she spoke her question.

"True or false: You don't know what I'm actually going to do to you, do you?"

Sean, blood rushing to his head, realized he had no idea what the lamia had planned. She might eat him-her tongue, her teeth, and her squeeze all seemed to suggest as much. But as he swung at the end of her tail, the cave air cool on his chest, he swallowed hard and answered her.

"True."

The snake woman smirked, and gravity shifted again as Sean was swung around, the lamia coiling around him yet again. But it was merely a snug caress rather than the crushing vice of before. The lamia gave a dark chuckle as she wrapped herself around Sean, and as their faces met, she pressed her lips to him passionately. Sean's cheeks grew hot for a moment, and as the snake woman pulled away, he felt himself begin to pant. She smiled, and raised her hands to his chin. As she cupped his face, she said " Don't you have a question for me as well, hrm?"

Sean swallowed, and lapped at his lips. Her taste lingered upon his lips, and he lapped it again. His mouth opened, and his voice quivered as he asked his question.

"You're...you're going to eat me, true or false?"

The lamia threw back her head and laughed, and it was then Sean's attention met her chest. She was bare, and her breasts jiggled free. Her areolas were large, and several shades darker than her tanned skin. When she finally stopped laughing, she raised a hand to her mouth, and met Sean's eyes again.

"False. Famished can mean several things, dear boy. What's your name?"

"S-Sean." he stammered. Her coils rolled, pressing against his groin. Sean's mind raced as he thought up every imagery he could to suppress the twitch of his cock. As his girth thickened and pressed against the buttons of his pants, the lamia snickered and loosened her grip on his body.

Her eyes darted down, and her tail slipped around Sean's ankles as she freed his waist. She reached forward, and pressed Sean's chest flat against her tail. Her head lowered, and she lapped against his waist.

"I'm Persephone. And now, I've one more question for you-what, pray tell, do you think I'm going to 'gobble up' on you, hrm?"

Sean, his spine an iron rod, felt his breath come in sharp hitches. The tent in his pants was obvious-and Persephone pressed her face against it, her tongue coiling over the bulge as Sean felt his body flood with adrenaline.

"I-I uh, I don't rightly now, mi-miss Persephone."

The lamia looked up, Sean's bulge casting a shadow on her face. She laughed again, and reached up. The first button gave easily. The second and third she pulled away with her tongue. As Sean's cock was freed from his pants, the lamia gripped him gently. She tugged, slow at first, but as her tongue flicked over the top of Sean's cock, he gasped and felt his hips begin to buck towards his mouth.

Persephone smiled, and smacked Sean's cock against her lips. She kissed the tip, and licked him from the root to the cleft of his head.

"Well, let me put it as such-you're going to fill my belly alright. You're not going to stop until it's spilling from my mouth. Understand, Sean?" said Persephone.

As Persephone's jaw unhinged and swallowed the entirety of his cock, balls and all, Sean gasped, and gave a hurried nod.

"I-uh, I suppose I can," said Sean, a small smile breaking onto his face at last as he gave in, his cock slamming against the back of Persephone's throat.