Predicament: Prologue

Story Info
Mistress Natasha puts Jake in an uncomfortable "position".
1.9k words
4.3
26.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first writing. There will be three more parts to this series. All comments are welcome :)

*****

Jake was tied up on an X-shaped pole in the dungeon of Mistress Natasha. His hands were eagle-spread above him, and secured tightly with metal clasps. His legs widely spread apart, tied to the base of the pole. Drops of sweat were starting to glisten on his forehead in anticipation of what might be in store for him. His 6 inch cock was throbbing hard in need of desperate attention. His muscular and athletic body was starting to tense.

Mistress Natasha was calmly sitting in a lounge chair in front of him. She was dressed in all black latex. He had met Mistress Natasha in a local BDSM party, and had a few sessions with her. These sessions had been too slow for him, mostly indulging in his etiquette as a sub, the psychology of power-exchange, setting up limits and so on. He wanted more action, and had asked Mistress for one last session before quitting!

Jake was surprised how easily his wish had been granted. He thought Mistress would be furious, but instead his fantasies seem to be coming true. Mistress Natasha now stood up. She was half a feet shorter than him, but her confidence and dominance made it clear who was in command.

"So it has been too slow, and you wanted more action?" she inquired.

"Yes Mistress," he said with a shiver in his voice.

"Hmm. I will provide you that!" she said in a stricter tone than he wished.

Mistress Natasha moved swiftly around Jake, and placed a silver briefcase on a table on the immediate right of Jake. She put on latex gloves, and brought out a large butt-plug.

"Now since you refuse to provide me with any limits, I will decide them for you," Mistress Natasha scowled, bringing the butt-plug at face level of Jake.

"Mistress, that looks way too large, I can't take that." Jake responded.

Smack - Jake received a hard slap on his face.

"Yes you can take that," she said, "I will teach you submission today." Her fury was now becoming clear to Jake. More sweat started rolling down his cheeks now.

Mistress Natasha thrust the butt-plug into Jake's throat. He whimpered in pain and surprise. She started brutally ramming his throat. His spit started drooling out over his chest. He tried to escape his gag, but with no success. He was well bound, and Mistress had him in full control.

She all of a sudden inserted the full length into his throat, making it very hard for him to breathe. He started to gag on the butt-plug. With her left hand, she pinched his nose, and said, "Do I have your full attention now?"

"Hmph," he nodded as well as could under the circumstances.

"Good," she said. "Now I will release you, but you will not close your mouth." And with that warning she released his nose, and took out the butt-plug. Jake took long intakes of breath, and daring not to disobey, kept his mouth gaping as a thick stream of saliva flowed out freely from his mouth all over his chest.

Mistress Natasha noticed that Jake's cock was still stiff and whimpering.

"So you enjoyed this, didn't you?" she asked sarcastically. She held his hard cock in her gloved hand, and pulled it up against his stomach, causing Jake to release a soft moan.

"You can close your stupid mouth now," Mistress Natasha said. Jake so lost in excitement hadn't even noticed his mouth was still open drooling. He immediately felt a wave of embarrassment on how stupid he must look and closed his mouth.

Without any warning, Mistress Natasha thrust the dribbling butt-plug into Jake's asshole. Jake screeched at that sudden intrusion, but Mistress Natasha relentlessly pushed entirety of the butt-plug in.

"Please Mistress, this is too painful. I beg of you, please release me," Jake screamed in pain.

"Ah, but your cock says otherwise," she mocked Jake. "Look at how it is pulsating seeking attention. Now you will not speak until spoken too."

She stood up, boring her blue eyes deep into Jake's black. She picked up the nipple clamps from the silver suitcase, and attached them roughly onto his nipples, eliciting a shriek from Jake.

"Ahh, that hurts. Please ... " he started to scream. She smacked his face hard in response.

She commanded, "Did I asked your opinion? Now you will get your punishment. Get your tongue out."

It was becoming clear to Jake what action meant. He complied a bit hesitatingly, and took his tongue out. She immediately put on a clamp on his tongue, forcing him to drool in a painful fashion.

Mistress Natasha then started stroking Jake's cock hard. This pleasant surprise made him moan. The pain from the nipple clamps send shivers throughout his body, as spit drooled all over his chest, and the butt-plug clenched tightly in his ass-hole. The mixture of pain and pleasure was overbearing. He started swaying his hips involuntarily, and was close to an orgasm.

Mistress Natasha, an expert of male anatomy, saw right through Jake. With a few more precise jerks, she knew her subject was going to blow his load off. With a devious smile, she stopped at the right moment when Jake's cock could not back off. She instead squeezed his balls painfully, leading to a ruined orgasm.

Mistress Natasha then backed off, with his cum partly on her gloves, and partly on the floor. Jake gave Mistress Natasha a pleading look to finish the job.

"Oh, you think myself as your whore giving you hand-jobs?" she asked with a sheepish smile. She smacked Jake's face hard with her semen covered gloves.

"You need to learn manners," she said. "But there will be time for that."

With that, she rubbed off all of the cum from her glove roughly over Jake's face. Whatever remained on her gloves was wiped off over Jake's chest, lightly tingling off the nipple clamps.

Mistress Natasha then searched for something in the silver suitcase on the table, and produced out a metallic chastity cage. Upon seeing that, Jake for the first time panicked a bit.

Jake's cock had softened by now. Mistress Natasha, pulled up a chair in front of Jake, and settled on it. She started to fit the cage around his cock. After locking the cage, she gently inspected the locked cock to her satisfaction.

The cage was made of a concentric steel rings, leaving his balls exposed. There was a small pee hole, and a lock at the top. It was so designed that any stiffening of the cock would cause him mild pain, but no real damage.

She pulled the chair aside, stood up with a smile dangling the key to his lock in front of his eyes. Jake by now was completely terrified, giving Mistress a terrified look.

"What have I got myself into?" he thought.

He was completely bound, locked in a chastity cage, a butt-plug up his ass, clamps clenching his nipples, while he was drooling all over the place. How amazing it is that a moment ago all of this enhanced his excitement. But now, all he felt was utter humiliation and fear.

Mistress Natasha placed the keys to Jake's freedom in a chain, which she placed around her neck reaching the cleavage.

She then spoke sternly "You know, when I took you for a sub, you promised you were serious about this relationship. You begged me to take you, and now in a few sessions you want out? I will teach you your place before releasing you."

"Now do you want to get these keys back" inquired Mistress Natasha? Jake nodded furiously, as more spit drooled out.

"Good. Now I have taken the liberty to look a bit into your life. I see that you have disrespected a lot of women. Oh, I have my sources." she said smilingly in response to Jake's puzzled look. Jake's head was now spinning out of control.

Mistress Natasha then pulled out three envelopes from the silver briefcase. She opened one of them, and read the contents of the letter within:

"Dear Miss,

This sub before you is my property, and is being punished. It's cock is caged, and I own the keys. It needs severe training in subservience and I need your help.

Now, I know how it has treated you in the past. You can discipline it in any way you chose fit - as long as it is legal and nothing permanent please. Remember its my property!

Here is a suitcase with a few things that may come helpful :). Please report any sign of disobedience so that I can correct it. After you are done with it, will you be kind enough to sign at the bottom? I have little trust in its words.

Best,

Mistress Natasha"

Jake heard this in horror, while still bound to the pole, not believing this is happening. The shock of being referred to as 'it' was still seeping in, leave alone the possibility of any other person reading the letters. Tears started rolling out of his eyes.

Mistress Natasha was pleased by the effect this letter was having on Jake.

"You will present this letter to three girls I have chosen," she said. "The first is Julie, your little sister, the second is Huong, your ex-girlfriend, and third is Mia, your assistant at work, in this order. You will get keys to your chastity once I have all three of the letters signed."

Jake was completely dumbfound at his predicament.

"Now, I am going to unlock you, and you will behave or get punished." Mistress Natasha commanded in a tone that indicated she meant it. She then moved about removing the nipple clamps first, then the clamps on Jake's tongue, and finally the butt-plug. She placed all of these items back in the silver suitcase.

"You will clean all of the items in here after you get back home. This suitcase also contains a list of things you need to do before visiting any of the girls." she commanded.

Mistress Natasha then removed all of the straps binding Jake. Jake immediately felt on his knees in front of Mistress and said sobbingly

"Mistress, please this will completely destroy my personal and professional life. I will do anything else as you please. I will remain your sub ..."

He received a hard smack on his face.

"You can't remember a simple rule of not speaking unless spoken to?" Mistress Natasha said strictly. "Now if you want to get these keys, you better deliver the first letter to your sister Julie, and send me a copy of the letter with her signature. Now go get dressed up and leave."

Jake unable to move, broke down at the Mistress feet, now crying uncontrollably. After a few moments, he gathered his wits, knowing that nothing more can be gained by pleading. The very idea of using force to take the keys never even struck him - such was the personality of Mistress Natasha.

As he started moving towards his clothes, Mistress Natasha called out, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Jake looked back at the Mistress confused.

"Well, who is going to clean up the mess you created?" said Mistress Natasha with a grin pointing at the spilled cum on the floor. "Go and lick it up before getting your sorry ass out of here."