Preeti Good Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to jerk off as I knelt there licking her pussy and knew that I wanted to be eating her as Dave filled her with his sperm. I could feel her pantyhose around her ankles and they were directly in front of my cock, so I pushed my cock in between her panties and pantyhose and started to fuck them. Preeti was now rocking up and down on his cock and had begun mumbling to herself and we knew she was close to orgasm. I concentrated on her clit as Dave pumped harder and faster into her and Preeti was now wriggling around and sure to cum soon. I could suck her clit between my lips and flick my tongue over it, which drove her nuts and it was as I did this that they both started to cum.

I knew Dave was cumming because his balls pressed tight up against my mouth and deep inside Preeti, then I could hear the sperm as it squirted into her pussy. I pulled away and watched his cock convulse as he filled her with even more cum. Preeti need more stimulation, so I went back down on her clit and sucked it back between my lips as she neared orgasm once again. Moments later, I felt Dave’s cock slide out of her pussy and a few jets of sperm hit my chin and sprayed up the side of Preeti’s cunt. I licked hard at her clit and then at the entire length of her pussy, tasting the hot sperm as it spilled out of her.

Suddenly she tried to push her legs out straight and with my mouth over her cunt I felt an enormous amount of fluid start to flow from inside her. I licked and suck as hard as I could, but the mixture of sperm and her own cum was too much. I pulled my face away and we all gazed between her thighs as her pussy made several squishy, bubbly noises and the fluids poured out on the couch.

Each of us leaned forward to touch her wet hole, but then they realized that I had still not cum. I was in a frenzy now and wanted her back over on her belly so I could fuck her from behind. We turned her over quickly and I pulled her panties and pantyhose back up to just below her ass. I shuffled on my knees up behind her and looked at her cum covered ass and the thick white globs of cum that were sitting inside her pantyhose and the several strands of Dave’s cum that were dangling from the thick black pubic hair on her pussy.

My cock was rock hard and I wasted no time in circling my cock around in her wet pubic hair and across her dark ass. Then pushing her cheeks apart I slid my cock inside her and began to fuck her cum filled pussy.

Although she was very wet and full of sperm, her pussy was tight and the pressure on my cock meant that it would not be long before I ejaculated. As I fucked her I could see her face rubbing back and forth on the cushion of the couch and again worried about how drunk she was. Although it seemed a little late to worry about that now.

Before long I too was at the verge of pumping my cum deep into her. I began fucking her faster as the others looked on and as I fucked her I could feel her pantyhose rubbing against my balls. This was to be the thing that finished me off. I had always liked the idea of fucking a girl with her pantyhose on and this was the first time I had done it.

Feeling them against my balls was a reminder that she still had them on and then with a final push into her, I began to cum. As I began to cum I was sure I heard a bell ring in my ear, but continued fucking her. My cock pumped quickly inside her and she must have felt me cum as she sighed softly as soon as the first spurt went into her. Jeff and Dave were both eager to see me pull my cock from her and as they looked on, my cock slipped out of her and sperm bubbled out of her pussy and spilled into her pantyhose.

I gazed at the scene before me of Preeti slumped naked over the couch with her panties and pantyhose down around her thighs. Her pussy filled with three full loads of cum that were steadily dripping out of her and her ass, back and thighs covered in a mixture of our sperm.

It was at that moment that the other three stood up and began grabbing their clothes and I looked around at them, wondering what the hurry was. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw three figures standing behind us and as I turned to look it was clearly Preeti’s parents and younger brother. I jumped up and grabbed my clothes and her parents began shouting and pushed her brother out into the hallway.

I guess it was not the best thing to return home to, your daughter naked on the couch with four male friends who had just fucked her and ejaculated inside her pussy without using condoms.

We did make it out of the house that night, without offering any kind of explanation and Preeti did come back to work the next Monday. However she no longer speaks to any of us and we had kept the story to ourselves, until now. The four of us still chat about that night and how lucky we were to get away with it, knowing that we will likely never do anything as wild again.

12