Preface to My Slave World stories...

Story Info
Background to my Slave World.
876 words
4.02
12.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This preface is the background for most of my bondage and slavery stories. It describes a world where most girls are enslaved. Their bodies become owned property with no rights at all. At the moment most of my stories are brief visions into this world and do not exist in any order or anything that could be called a "book" but perhaps they will become organized into one some day...

PREFACE: SLAVE GIRLS AND THE CREATION OF A NEW WORLD.

As the twenty first century moved forward, the world powers slowly arrived at the conclusion that warfare and political struggles were not profitable and that people would be happier and more united if there was an abundance of inexpensive slave girls. These were girls who could be bought or sold, owned and dominated as their masters or mistresses desired. This quickly led to the formation of a New World Government and its Department of Bondage and Slavery which managed the enslavement of girls in the newly formed slave world.

Girls were tested in high school when they turned 18. If they showed any signs of submission they were enslaved immediately. The tests were very well thought out and could detect submission in girls desperately trying to avoid showing it. About 80% of the girls taking the tests were enslaved. But girls found themselves in chains in other ways as well. During their early adulthood and college years, immediate slavery was the punishment handed out to any female guilty of the slightest offense. Girls accused had no trial or legal defense. They had a few minutes to beg for mercy in front of a Bondage and Slavery Magistrate and were then enslaved. Girls were not just enslaved for actual crimes but even the most trivial things such as parking tickets, poor grades in college, late credit card payments or even an overdue library book. Thus a steady flow of girls into the bondage of slavery was maintained. But this was not the only way that girls became slaves. Some actually volunteered for slavery. The number was higher than one might imagine. It seems that for some girls the thought of freedom was terrifying and that they could never be happy unless they were collared and sold as slaves.

Over the years the population of the world changed to reflect the new order. Free people were mostly male with perhaps 20% of the free population being dominant females. There was a minority of females better suited to owning slave girls than to being enslaved.

The slave population exploded. The massive growth in the number of slave girls made them quite inexpensive. It was possible for the average free person to own one or two slave girls while the wealthy might own dozens or hundreds of them.

Slave markets grew up everywhere. In large cities they were set up in civic centers and arenas where hundreds of girls might be up for sale. Even the smallest town often had a slave market in a public park or auditorium where a few dozen girls might be available for purchase. A clumsy, untrained slave girl could often be bought for a few hundred dollars, while highly skilled girls might cost several thousand dollars- but were usually still cheaper than a used car. The most inexpensive girls were the work slaves. Unattractive or unable to please, these miserable creatures served a life in heavy chains, naked and under the whips of overseers. They provided labor for the New World. They were often sold in chain gangs of ten girls at a time without names or identities- they were purchased in bulk and marched off to work.

Even those who could not afford a slave girl could still rent them. The state maintained a good number of public slave girls and even the smallest town halls had a local Bondage And Slavery Office where a girl could be rented for a day and used for any purpose, usually for less than the cost of a meal.

Thus slavery and slave girls came to be present everywhere in the new world. At businesses, on the street, in public markets and in private homes slave girls could be seen doing their best to please the masters and mistresses who owned them.

The slave girl was property, she was a thing, an item to be bought or sold or used. She was meant to be put to use. She was meant to provide pleasure and service. Slave girls could be identified by the slave collar each girl wore as well as the identifying brand on her flesh. Her life was a hard one- usually a constant struggle to be more and more pleasing. Her body was there to be used to the fullest extent. The right way to treat a slave girl was to get every last bit of use and pleasure from her. This was usually achieved through constant training and strict discipline. This was the way of the New World. It worked. The free peoples lived largely at peace and in harmony and they prospered. If this meant that slave girls lived under impossibly strict domination and in utter servitude with no rights at all, what did it matter? They were just slave girls.