Pregnancy Brings Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

It took Hal about 15 minutes before he came back to the bed, his cock now having deflated and hanging between his legs. It was getting late and I asked Ellie if we were ready to go home but she said she wanted to stay the night with Hal and I could stay with them if I wanted. They fucked twice more before dawn and soon after Hal showered and then left us alone. She was a very well fucked lady! I didn't want to fuck her and so she showered before she dressed and I quickly showered too and then we left to get some breakfast before driving home.

I didn't want to confront Ellie with what I knew but I certainly wanted to let her know I thought she was rather familiar with Hal and that I thought they had fucked before. I took her into the bedroom after we arrived home and told her to strip off all of her clothes. When she was naked I stripped off my clothes too and climbed onto the bed with her. I told her I wanted her to remain on the bed for a while but before I left I spread her legs wide apart and saw she was still very wet from all the sexual activity with Hal. I left the room telling her not to move and went into the study. In there I had an old chemistry set which hadn't been opened probably since we were married. I scratched around in the box until I found several strips of litmus paper - the paper which changes color when with acid or alkali - and then took them out of the packet and returned with them in my hand to the bedroom.

Ellie certainly hadn't moved and she looked really lovely lying there with her legs spread so wide apart. I walked over to the bed and bent over her body near her cunt and used my fingers to spread her cunt lips apart. She was becoming aroused by me handling her but I kept on spreading the lips until they were very open indeed. I then took several of the pieces of litmus paper and wiped them inside her cunt making them very wet with her juices and probably some of his cum. Of course she asked me what I was doing and I took great delight in telling her I was doing a DNA test on her! Ellie of course has no knowledge of chemistry or science and I was relying on that fact with my plan. I slipped the pieces of litmus paper into a glass container I had with me. I then said, "Well, Ellie I will now take these DNA test strips down to a chemist friend of mine and he will be instantly able to tell if the baby you are carrying is mine or Hal's baby! She looked up at me with a stunned look on her face! She started crying and then sobbing and I didn't do anything to comfort her. She just laid there naked and sobbing for several minutes. I then said to her, "Well Ellie, I won't take this to the chemist if there is something you want to tell me. You will, however, have to tell me the truth right now or I will be off straight away." She asked me what I thought she would tell me and I said, "I know you have been fucking Hal before last night and I know also that I can't have children so if you are pregnant it must be Hal's child!" Of course I didn't know that for sure but I was gambling on the hunch I might be right.

Ellie burst into tears again and told me perhaps she had better tell me the truth! In a very wavering voice she said, "I didn't want to cheat on you but I met Hal about 6 months ago at a conference and after the proceedings were finished he took me up to a room and he fucked me! It was so exciting to be fucked by another man I just wanted more. He has been fucking me regularly now every week since that first time and sometimes he fucks me 4 and 5 times each week while you are at work. I have grown to love him and I told him I wanted his child. He agreed to fuck me without any protection so I could get pregnant and then I could say the child was yours and you would be happy and I could continue fucking Hal. Now I don't know what to do. I certainly don't want you going to your chemist friend so others will know I have been fucked by Hal but I love you and I love Hal! What should I do?"

I told her the answer was very simple. She could start packing her bags immediately and be gone from the house by tomorrow morning and I would start divorce proceedings right away. She cried and cried but I didn't give in - I told her we were finished. She rang Hal and told him I had thrown her out and he was quite sympathetic and came around to see her right away. I didn't mind seeing him again because I knew he would be taking my slut wife away with him. He certainly did that and they set up home not terribly far away from our home and about 8 months later I learned she had her baby! He was a lovely little boy to all accounts and I was glad for her and them. Our divorce came through and so we were finished as a couple.

Some months later I met Ellie walking along the mall in a shopping complex wheeling a pram. I went over and talked to her and admired her son. He was a bonny looking child. I think she was very sad to leave me because I am sure she loved me but she had fucked another man and that was that. We parted on good terms and went our separate ways.

Some months later I met a lovely lass who worked in a store very near where I worked and we became good friends. I started taking her out and we became very close. She had an apartment of her own but she was terribly shy and hadn't met many people in the city - she had previously lived in the country - and I introduced her around to my friends and gradually she relaxed in my company and others as well. Eventually we reached the stage of going out quite regularly and inevitably it got to a point where we were petting and playing with each other's bodies and were becoming quite aroused with each other. One night after we had been playing around - she has delightful breasts and she allowed me to play with them under her bra - I managed to get my hand into her panties. I touched her cunt and she gave a gasp and took my hand away very quickly. She told me she had never been touched there by a man and wasn't sure she wanted me to do that. I kept on kissing and touching her everywhere and eventually she let me play with her cunt again. I played with her for quite a while inside her panties before she let me take them off. I had already removed her blouse and bra so she was only wearing her skirt which soon followed the rest of her clothes. Naked in my arms I kissed her passionately and continued to play with her cunt and clit. She began to stiffen her back and then had a wonderful orgasm. She cried out as she came and then began crying and sobbing. I realized she wasn't accustomed to having orgasms and this was probably the first she had had given to her by a man. She confessed she was a virgin which is rare in girls in their 20's.

It took months before she allowed me to fuck her - or rather to make love with her - although she had allowed me to make her cum quite regularly before this. She also agreed to play with my cock while I was playing with her and she got a shock when I came all over her hand the first time she played with me. I began educating Angela in the ways of sex and she as an apt pupil.

The first time I made love to her I was wearing a condom (I didn't know why because I knew I was sterile) and when I broke her hymen she sobbed but I knew she loved me and soon we were making love regularly. We later married and of course stopped using condoms although she wanted me to use them because she didn't like my cum inside her body! She was a bit unusual like that but gradually she relented. Months later when I was making love to her without a condom she loved it all the more.

One day, Angela took me into the bedroom when I came home from work and told me she wanted to talk to me. She told me she had been to the doctor's office that day and she had some news for me! She was pregnant and very happy about it. I had previously told her I was sterile and she accepted she wouldn't have any children. I was overjoyed with the news. She was a delightful woman and I knew she loved me. She was very shy with people still but she was proving to be a wonderful wife and lover. I knew she wouldn't cheat on me because of the way she acted and I couldn't have been happier with the news of her pregnancy. In due course we had a lovely little boy and he is the splitting image of me - right down to the color of her hair, his nose shape and also many other things about him. I was concerned, however, that perhaps she might have cheated on me and this began to worry me. She could see I was concerned and one day she asked me if I would like to have a DNA test so she could prove to me the baby was mine! I of course didn't want to do that but she felt I was undermining our marriage and she said she wanted the test done just to prove she loved me and hadn't cheated. Eventually I gave in and we went to the doctor's office and had the test swabs taken. The wait for the results was agonizing but we managed somehow. When we went back to the doctor he smiled at us and told us there was no doubt I was the father! I was so relieved I hugged Angela and then shook hands with the doctor and thanked him before taking my faithful wife home! I knew she loved me and hadn't cheated on me but how had she become pregnant? She didn't love me any less for agreeing to the test in fact she was very much more content than before.

Two years later she became pregnant again and in her typical fashion she insisted on having DNA testing as soon as our baby girl was born! Again there was no doubt - she was definitely my daughter! I was the happiest man in the world.

About a year later I met Ellie in a supermarket and greeted her like a long lost friend. I didn't mention anything about my marriage nor my children but asked her how she was getting on with Hal. She told me they were comfortable with each other but they had been trying ever since their baby had been born to have another child but totally without success. She couldn't understand it because she had become pregnant very quickly with Hal the first time. We talked like old friends for about 20 minutes before her son came running back from playing on one of the rides outside the supermarket. Suddenly I saw myself again in this young lad. I suddenly realized this was my son too! I didn't say anything to Ellie about my suspicions but I knew in my own mind I had fathered this child too.

What a funny set of circumstances. I had divorced Ellie because she had fucked Hal and he had made her pregnant whereas although she had been fucking him it was me who made her pregnant! I knew the home life with Ellie was very good with Hal and felt at least happy that my son would be cared for well.

I decided to say nothing to either Ellie or Angela about my suspicions and as I was now more than happy with Angela we continued to live our lives as a very happy couple with our two children whom we loved dearly. I couldn't have had a more devoted wife and I felt very rotten I had even doubted our two children were mine but that is what happened. Years on we are still very happy and I occasionally see my son with Ellie but I don't talk to anyone about that. Ellie is very happy too so it all worked out very well. Some things, in fact, are often stranger than fiction!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12