Pregnant By Who?

Story Info
Sexy wife has many men.
1.8k words
3.42
219.2k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jimmy. I met Jen fresh out of highschool. She was the first woman I had ever slept with. She was 4 years older than me but we hit it off so well that six months after we met, we were married. A few months after we were married she shared with me that she had many sexual Experiences. Our sex life was great and Jen would do things to me that I had only seen in porn films.

We had planned a family so as soon as we were married she threw out her birth control pills. As months went by Jen started complaining that something was missing in our sex life. I was hurt at first but I loved Jen more than life it's self and I told her I would do anything to make it better. She told me she need variety in her life. I asked what do you mean? She told me she loves fucking me but that she also loved fucking the other men that had come before me. I said to her what are you getting at? She said I want other lovers! I was hurt and angry but I listened to what she suggested. She said she would like to make love to other men, but only in my presence. She said that if I was in the room and watching then it wasn't wrong.

I thought about it for a few days and to be honest I was afraid she would just go out and cheat on me if I didn't let her have her way. I loved her so much that I thought it would be better to share her then to loose her. I told her ok and asked if she had anyone in mind? She told me that she had been in touch with an old boyfriend of hers and said that she loved the way he screwed. I reluctantly told her to invite him over. She made her plans and told me he would be at our house Saturday night.

Saturday afternoon she started to get ready for her lover. She shaved and showered. She strooled into the bed room and started to brush her long red hair. I must admit she looked extremely sexy as she picked out a dress that would showed her ample breasts. She picked out a red sun dress that clung tightly to her waist. At five foot six and wearing her red high heel pumps she did look amazing. She put on her makeup and asked me how she looked? I answered beautiful! She kissed me and told me she loved me very much. Just then the door bell rang. She asked if I would answer it.

I had a knot in my stomach as I opened the door. A good looking guy greeted me and said hello im Ken. I said come in Ken and make your self at home. He sat on the couch across from the easy chair that i sat in. We made small talk about the weather and sports til Jen made her enterance. She walked into the room and gave Ken a hug and a kiss and sat down next to him on the couch. We were all extremely nervous as we sat there waiting to see what would happen next.

Jen got things going by getting a conversation started that had to deal with sex. She put an hand on his thigh as she talked about how she liked big cocks. I was thinking to my self how big, I'm only five and a half and a little on the thin side. Ken asked if she had a big cock in mind and she smiled and reply, YES! Yours. She moved her hand from his thigh to his crotch. She slowly rubbed his cock thru his jeans and she leaned over to kiss him. I felt very jelous watching her kiss ken but at the same time my cock was getting hard watching this. The made out passionately and he fondled her 38c breast thru her sundress. As they kissed he moved his hand to her shoulder and slipped the thin strap of her dress off her shoulder. I could see her nipple pop out from the thin material. Her nipples were as hard as bullets and sticking out a good half inch. He dropped his head to her breast and took her nipple in his mouth and gently sucked it as she rubbed his cock.

She stopped him long enough to say lets go up stairs and get more comfortable. The held hands and quickly ran up stairs. I quickly followed. In our bed room the stood beside the bed as I eased into the easy chair at the foot of the bed. Jen unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it off. She ran her toungue around his nipples and sucked them. I loved when she did that to me. She reached down and unbuttoned his jeans. This was the moment of truth for me. She slid his jeans and briefs down his legs and he stepped out of them. There Ken stood naked as the day he was born in my bed room where I make love to my wife.

He slid her dress of her shoulders and it fell in a bunch around Jens feet. They kissed hard, their passion growing by the minute. He grabbed her lilly white ass with both hands as they made out. She dropped to her knees in front of Ken and stroked his cock as she looked up at him and smiled. Then she leaned forward and took his cock head in her mouth. He let out a horse moan as she sucked his cock. His cock was so hard it appeared to be almost red it was so engorged with blood.

She licked his balls and stroked his cock as he grabbed a hand full of her red hair. He told her to stop because he wanted to fuck her before he came. She got up and kissed him then laid on the bed. She pulled him down on top of her and they kissed passionately as her rubbed his big cock against her wet pussy.

From my seat at the foot of the bed I could see his cock and her pussy as they laid there. He rubbed it across her pussy lips and then guided it into her warm wet hole. As he entered her she sighed. He slid his cock into her all the way. All I could see was his balls. He started slowly stroking his cock in and out of her. Damn this guy was fucking my wife good. As his tempo increased I noticed Jen was starting to get flushed around her neck and chest. A sure sign that she was getting ready to cum.

Ken drove his big cock into her til she screamed out in her orgasm. He rode her like a porn star. He was pounding into her fast now and it dawned on me that she wasn't on the pill. I was torn, did I say something or not? i didn't have long to ponder this problem because about five strokes later I heard him moan I'm cumming and he drove his cock all the way into Jen's vagina. Ken shot load after load into my beautiful wifes pussy.

He fucked her four more time that night in every position you could think of. Jen kept Ken as a regular lover and asked me how I'd feel about seeing her with other men? I said I was ok with it as long as she used rubbers with other men. She told me that she would prefer not to use condoms. She said she loved the feeling of a hard cock shooting hot cum in her pussy. Again Jen got her way and I told her if thats the way she liked it best I would deal with it. Over the weeks she met another man on line and invited him over our house.

When the doorbell rang this time I was supprised to find a tall built black man standing at my door. He said hello I'm Ernest, Im here to see Jennifer. I hear Jen call down from the bed room to bring Ernest up there. I took Ernest to the bed room and Jen was waiting for him on the bed wearing only a black garter and stockings. My god she looked sexy! He quickly stripped and climbed on the bed with her.

He kissed Jen hotly with his thick lips and sucked her pale breasts. He licked his way down her belly and found her pink lips peaking out from red pubic hair. She spread her legs wide as Ernest lapped her pussy like a puppy would lap up milk. I looked down at his cock as he licked her pussy. This guy was hung like a horse! At least 10 inches long and twice as thick as my cock. I looked up at jen and noticed her neck was getting flushed again. she let out a screem as he drove her over the edge with his toungue. She was in never never land from her orgasm and Ernest slowly made his way up he body til he was looking her in the face.

I could see him grab his cock and push it into Jen. Her pussy spread to accept this monster cock. He eased it into her slowly an inch at a time. it took a few minutes but he slowly worked his entire cock into her. The view i had was breath taking. This huge black cock fucking my lilly white wife and filling her with more cock than i could ever dream of giving her. He fucked her like this for a good 10 minutes before with- drawing and telling her to get on top.

He lay on his back as she reached down and grabbed his cock by the base and slowly slid down it's lenth. Her pussy would cling to his cock every time she withdrew it from her pussy and I could see her vagina bulge every time she slid back down it. She started bouncing up an down on his tool like a slut in heat and he yelled and grabbed her hips. He thrust all the way into her and unloaded his balls into my wifes belly. She slowly milked his cock with her pussy muscles til his balls were empty. I could see his cum running out of her pussy as he withdrew. Well thats our storie. We have 3 children now. Two boys and a girl. I don't know if any of them are mine but they all call me daddy. little Jenny is a very dark complected little girl with very curly, almost kinky brown hair and dark brown eyes. The boys are very light like me.....or Ken.