Pregnant Desire

Story Info
Pregnant teacher gets horny on 18-year-old student.
1.6k words
3.99
387.7k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely Friday afternoon. Most of my students can't wait to hear the final bell and get ready for the weekend. The bell rang and school was out for the week. But one student caught my eye.

He stood in front of my desk and he said, "Mrs. Daniel, I think you made a mistake with my grade."

I looked at him and said, "What's the mistake Chris?"

"Well, I just really put a lot of effort into this essay and I think you marked me down because of you don't like the attention I get from other girls during your class." He had said.

Chris was a high school senior, very popular with girls, especially the cheerleaders, captain of the basketball team, an honor student, and the school's star quarterback of the football team.

I looked into his brown eyes and said, "I just really like you. Plus, I envy the other girls very much. However, I can give some extra credit work to do." I said.

"Anything for you. You're my favorite teacher." Chris said.

"Great. Let's get started." I said to him.

I got up and showed him my pregnant belly. "Is everything ok with your husband... What's with the baby?"

Not only was I an English teacher, but an unhappily married high school English teacher who was also 5 months pregnant.

"My husband wouldn't have sex or even touch me since I was pregnant. He's also too busy with his job." I said with tears coming down my face.

He saw my hurt look and said, Your husband's a jerk. I'm sorry."

I got up, walked up to him and said "It's ok." as I deeply kissed his lips.

I knew he liked me from those glances he would give me when he was in my class. Sometimes when he's not studying English, he was studying me.

Chris caressed my pregnant belly and said "I've always dreamed of fucking you in school. Is my dream going to come true?"

I looked into his eyes and said, "Yes."

I went up and closed the blinds and lowered the shade at my door.

I lick his lips as he softly bit my bottom lip. I sucked his top lip. His hands slowly moved to touch my soft, swollen breasts, lifting them up, pinching and rubbing them through the fabric of my white blouse.

He said to me "Ohh, I'm so hot for you. I never feel like this with my girlfriend... She won't even suck my cock."

The 18-year-old student has a girlfriend who's in another class. My hands were under his desk, unzipping his jeans, taking his cock out from his boxers, and slowly began sucking him.

"Ohhh... Goddd... That feels so good. Mmmm, I wanted this so bad." he said.

I softly licked him and sucked him some more. I even licked his balls with my tongue.

Then I got up from under his desk, holding my breasts in my hands.

I groaned and said, "Oh, my breasts are so sore and so tender."

He looked at me and said "Mmmm, let me lick them for you."

He got up and slowly unbuttoned my blazer and then my blouse, revealing a black lacy bra. He then unhooked my bra from the back, revealing my big, swollen tits. He cupped one and began gently sucking on the nipple, flicking his tongue around it. He started sucking the other nipple. I leaned against my desk as his hand slowly undoes my black pants and pushed them to the floor, allowing his hand to slide into my panties and began rubbing around my hard clit and finger my moist, hairless pussy.

"Ohhh, my cock is so hard for you", he said.

I moaned against his ear and neck.

He added with concern, "Mmmm, it feels so good to touch you. But it's so wrong, you could get fired or arrested, I could get expelled, your husband would divorce you, my girlfriend would dump me, and I would be kicked off the football and basketball teams. But then I could come round your house and give you all the pleasure he doesn't give you every day."

I said, "I know it's wrong, but it feels so good. I needed something like this so bad."

He began licking and sucking my nipples and pulling his body towards me. Chris took off his clothes, revealing a sexy, well-built, 6-foot-4, football-player's body.

"Well I'm all naked right here for you. What do you want to do with my hot, young body?" He said.

I looked at every inch of him, gave a naughty smile, and licked his ripped abs.

"Mmmm, lick me, suck me," he whispered as he moaned. My hands were feeling his upper body and I softly began licking his nipples.

His hands were running through my hair as he said, "Mmmm, I don't care that you're pregnant. In fact, it makes you sexier. Your big round ass and your big tits are so sexy. Mmmm, baby... ohhh".

Not only was I a 32-year-old English teacher. I'm a horny, unhappily married, pregnant teacher.

"I'm so glad you said it because my husband wanted me to lose weight once the baby's born." I said to him.

"Oh baby, you're hot the way you are. If he won't have sex with you now, he can't tell to change your body just for him." Chris said to me.

His hands were feeling my skin as he said to me "Mmm, my hard, young cock just aches to push past your swollen pussy lips and fill your wet pussy real deeply."

I said to him "Oh I am so wet and horny."

Chris smiled at me with a lustful look in his eyes, saying, "Mmmm, my body is yours. Do whatever you like with it."

So gently I laid him on his back on my desk and got on top of him. My hands touched his short, blonde hair and slid down to his body. He's more sexier-looking like Fox Crane on Passions, except he's 18. I smiled at him, as I gently lowered my mouth to his cock. His hands were running through my hair.

He softly said "Ohhh yesss. Take as much of my big cock in your mouth as you can baby."

Then I came back up to his face and started kissing his lips and softly licked his face. He sucked my tongue between his lips and rubbed my tits with the palms of his hands.

"Ohhh, I love having my tits being touched." I said.

He said, "Mmmm, they're so big and sensitive."

I added "Yeah and probably full of milk."

He said, "Mmmm, I would love to suck some out of them and taste your sweet milk. You're such a dirty teacher. I never guessed how horny you are. "

I was a dirty teacher mostly because I have sex dreams about him, but never told him about them.

I smiled and said to him "I guess that's what pregnancy can do for a woman."

Chris said "You got pregnant and got really horny and needed my cock because your stupid husband won't give you his. Mmmm baby, I just want you."

I said to him "I want you too, Chris"

"Ohh, my cock needs to be inside your cunt sooo bad."

I very slowly got on top of him with his 9-inch cock inside me.

"Ohhh, not too quick or you'll make me cum. It feels so good." He said.

I feel his hands on my breasts. He sat up, put his mouth on my breasts again, and pushed his big cock as deep as it will go into me and asked, "Does it feel bigger than your husband's?"

I giggled as I replied, "Yes, it does."

I felt so hot and tight around his cock. My moans gradually became louder.

Chris touched and stroked my big belly and said "I guess this means I can fill you with my hot, sticky cum then?"

I said "Yes." as I was slowly grinding against his hips.

He grinned and said "Yesss, grind that big ass on my young cock."

He held my ass cheeks and pounded his big cock into my wet cunt as my juice flowed and dripped down his cock, making him all wet. I felt his young male seed spill inside me as we cummed.

While we were enjoying the aftermath our orgasms, I said, "Did I mention my husband NEVER gave me oral?"

Then Chris had an idea.

He asked me "Wanna sit on my face and let me suck your clit and tongue your wet pussy?"

I gladly sat on his face. He tasted me while he held my ass and rubbed and fingered my little asshole as he sunk his tongue into my dripping, horny cunt. He tasted himself on me as he lapped up the wetness and flicked his tongue on my hard clit. I was on the verge of having another orgasm.

Then I said, "Would you like to lick my ass?"

He said "Oh yes." as he turned me around, pulled my ass cheeks apart, licked around my hole, and pushed it in as deep as it goes.

He asked "Feel good?"

I panted "Oh yeah".

"Oh, Mrs. Daniel." he said.

I said, "Please call me Amanda. It's after school hours."

He said "Amanda, I'll come round your house whenever you like and you can give me private lessons."

I smiled and said, "That would be great. You deserve a good grade for your extra credit."

He grinned and added "And a horny pregnant teacher needs her weekly dose of cock to keep her happy."

I laughed and said, "Yes, she does."

Chris and I got our clothes back on as I gave him my address and phone number, so he can contact me. To me, that was the hottest sex I ever had, even if it means risking my job and marriage.