Pregnant Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
The affair continues.
1.6k words
4.16
90.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my second trimester and my mind had been on Chris since our sexual encounter in my classroom after school before the summer break. I was now on maternity leave and resting at home. I've been eating right, taking my prenatal vitamins, and all that.

On the upside, my boobs have gotten bigger, I have better maternity clothes, and I have strange food cravings. On the downside, my feet are swollen, I get moody, and I get lonely when my husband's not there.

My husband Fred who's a lawyer had to go on another business trip. He had been trying to support and take care of me. But work had been demanding on him. He had been doing all sorts of cases these last couple of weeks. All this and family coming over to see and talk to me. Not that I mind of it. When I sleep at night, I had been dreaming of Chris and that encounter over and over.

I had been having sex dreams of Chris often. One night, I dreamt I was chained like an imprisoned princess from the ceiling when Chris was this masked hero. I imagined his mouth sucking and licking my breasts as he rescued me and then he took to his hideaway and passionately had sex with me.

Meanwhile, Fred was getting ready to leave for his trip. He was going to be gone for a couple of days, 3 weeks to be exact. As he gathered his things, I got up to kiss him goodbye.

"I'll call you when I get there." he said to as he got into his car.

After Fred left, I went back into my bedroom and read my book. Then, the phone rang. I answered it and Chris was on the other line. He called me because he's been thinking and dreaming about me since school was out. Then, he said he wanted to come over and see me. I was so excited about that. When Chris came over, I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. He looked like he didn't change one bit. He still had the same short blond hair and deep chocolate brown eyes.

"Mrs. Daniel. You look very radiant." He said to me.

"Really? Thanks." I said to him.

He told me that his girlfriend had broken up with him over the summer because she was going to school in another state. He also said he applied to college for next year.

"So where's Mr. Daniel?" Chris asked.

"He's on another business trip, leaving me at home all alone again. He'll be gone for at least two or three weeks. The baby is his and it's been kicking up a storm, nothing serious." I replied.

"How far along are you? Can I keep you company?" He asked.

"Six to seven weeks." I said rubbing my belly.

"I would love for you to keep me company while Fred's away." I added brazenly.

Chris took my hand and softly kissed my lips. He was still a really good kisser. His hands softly traveled to my back. He then took me to my bedroom where we continued kissing. There, he unbuttoned my husband's white button down silk shirt, letting it fall to the floor. He then took off his shirt. His body was as lean and fit as he was in my classroom. I walked up to him and deeply kissed his lips. My luscious, growing breasts and my swollen belly were exposed to his touch. He gently squeezed my breasts as he kissed my neck.

"Mmmmm, your boobs feel so soft like sand." Chris whispered as he squeezed them.

He replaced his hands on my breasts with his mouth. I held his head in place as he suckled and licked my breasts. As he played with them, my hand reached lower to feel his young cock hardening through his jeans and underwear. I unzipped his jeans and caressed his firm ass. Once his underwear came off, I stroked his cock till he was all nice and hard for me. He delightfully moaned as I slowly licked and suckled his cock. His hands played with my hair while I orally pleasured him. Chris then laid on my bed and placed me on top of his face. He moved my white silk g-string panties to the side and started tasting my hot, wet pussy. I moaned as I took a sharp intake of breath as he licked me. I felt his mouth sucking on my hard clit. I got really wet and my juices squirted into his mouth.

Chris kept on tasting me as I laid on top of his body and sucked on his hard, young cock again. We were in the 69 position, both of us being pleasured at the same time. As we taste each other, Chris's hands were up and down my back and ass. Once Chris was nice and hard, he was ready to get inside me. I got up as he laid back on the bed. I got on top of him and rode his cock. Chris couldn't help but watch and touch me as I rode him deep and hard. His hands then ran through my wavy, dark blond, shoulder-length hair. I rode him until young man milk spilled into my pussy. Chris then got up, had my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms wrapped around his neck and carried me to the kitchen. As he carried me, my stomach grumbled loudly against his.

He then said to me, "Oooh, somebody's hungry."

We went into the kitchen and Chris sat me down on the kitchen counter. "Been having any strange cravings lately?" He asked.

"Anything sweet, salty, fruity, and anything with chocolate. I've been eating healthy all last week and now I'm ready for something very different." I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Let's get it all set up." He said as he opened the fridge.

First, he took out a couple of strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries from the fridge. He also took out a can of Reddi-Whip from the door. He then cut up two mangoes, a peach, and a kiwi that he got from the dining room table. He put all the fruit into a large bowl. Then, he added potato chips, chocolate covered pretzels and peanuts, and roasted almonds into the same bowl. Finally, he put in two scoops of double vanilla ice cream before topping it all off with the whipped topping. He took his hand, scooped up the treat, and fed the first bite to me. I savored every bite of the treat. He then got out a spoon from the drawer and fed me some more. The massive treat fed all my sweet, salty, fruity, and chocolate cravings. Next, he got a bear-shaped bottle of honey, poured some on his tongue, and licked my lips with it. His mouth lowered to my swollen pussy as I ate some more of the treat. It was so tasty. Chris felt the same about me. Once I had eaten the very yummy dish, he then looked up at me with those eyes and ready for me again.

He had that hungry, hot, horny look in his eyes as he kissed my lips. His hands took their time caressing every inch of me. He poured some more honey on my pregnant belly and licked it off with his tongue. Chris lowered his mouth to my pussy as he stroked himself. I came into his mouth as I climaxed. Next, he took the whipped cream and applied to his cock. He slowly slid it into my mouth and I licked it clean. I licked his shaft and balls like a cat, tasting the whipped cream. Chris took his cock out of my mouth and kissed my lips.

He took a dish towel and wiped his cock clean before going to the bathroom. A few seconds later, he came back with a bottle of warming lubricant in his hand.

"I'm just gonna get myself all warmed up for you." He said with a sly smile as he poured the lubricant in the palm of his hand, rubbed his hands together, and rubbed it onto his cock. I was getting turned on by the second, anticipating the moment. He applied some more lubricant on his cock and then he slipped it into my pregnant pussy. He held on to me as he slid in to me inch by inch. His young cock felt so good in and out of me. I moaned and groaned as loud as I wanted at the sensation. His studly, young body rocked against my body, deep and hard as he fucked me on the kitchen counter. As he fucked me, his hands and mouth made a trail from my face to my breasts and down my belly.

Without losing his grip, he took a chair from the dining room table, sat down, and presumed fucking my pussy. He licked and sucked on my large nipples as we went on and on. As I eventually reached my orgasm, Chris took himself out of my pussy and came right on my breasts. Not only did he spread his man milk on them, he even licked it off them too. We shared one more kiss before going to the bathroom to get ourselves cleaned up. The phone rang and Fred had called to tell me he had arrived at his destination. After that, Fred was out of sight and out of mind for me. I looked forward to Chris keeping me company all while Fred's gone on business.

THE END