Pregnant in Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say hello to Gerald, like a naked little slut should." Before she knew it, the big slob was all over her, trying to hug her and feel her up while fighting to get his tongue down her throat. He was only struggling because he was too stupid to follow her lead. But it didn't really matter – Steven was groaning behind them like the wounded left on ancient battlefields to die ashamed and alone.

"Fuck, bro," Gerald smirked at his older brother, "she's way cuter than all those other pigs you used to fuck." He dropped to his knees beside her and slid his pudgy fingers under the sides of her panties and started to pull them down her smooth, firm legs. When he had them just three inches below her pussy, he stopped and half-turned her towards her husband. "What have we got here, big-shot writer?" He pulled one hand out of her panties and started to rub his fingers over her bare naked mound. "Oh man, you know how much I love shaved cunt. Holy fuck," he shouted when his finger slid between her swollen lips, "this bitch is totally fucking wet, dude. You already tell her about the surprise in my pants?"

When Steven groaned again he drew the attention of his father, his brother, and his wife. They all saw the dark wet-spot expand rapidly on the front of his shorts – he felt more humiliated than he ever had before. Evidently that's what Louis had in mind because right after that he turned the girl back towards himself and told Gerald to put her panties on the ground for her.

Copping every little feel and touch of her fabulous golden skin that he could, Gerald helped his new sister-in-law kneel down on the tiny white cotton scrap, her face only inches away from Daddy Louis' angry, dripping cock-head.

Suzanne pulled his hot, stiff cock to her lips and anointed it with her spit-covered tongue before taking it all in and stuffing it down her throat. She almost came just from tasting him; his unique musky taste brought back memories of the way he used her day after day in Boca. He'd kept her constantly under his spell whenever he was around. But she was getting light-headed from too much time in the sun and knew she had to end this first encounter quickly and get back inside. With all of his cock inside her mouth, she slid her tongue past her lips and worked his balls for a minute. Then she pulled herself up his hard, meaty shaft until just his cock-head and an inch more remained in her mouth. While the tip of her tongue found that ultra-sensitive spot right under the crown ridge, she delicately scraped her small white teeth over his corona until he shot rope after rope of thick, potent semen into her mouth and down his daughter-in-law's throat.

The thick, pungent cream coated her mouth and her tongue with his very essence and the earthy, incredibly sexy pregnant woman kneeling in the dust outside a southern Florida farmhouse closed her eyes as her body started to shake. Vibrations started deep in the core of her sex and began radiating through millions of synaptic connections until her entire body was on fire. An electric light show started on the backs of her eyelids and she thought she heard screams in the background before everything went black.

(to be continued)

12