Pregnant in Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," her brother-in-law replied, "yeah, when Pops said he fucked you and Steven knew -- I figured you were like swingers or something."

"Oh no, honey," she giggled again. "Not like that. That would mean like, uhm.. .you know, he could be with other wives and we swapped or something. No, this isn't like that at all." Gerald looked puzzled and Daddy Louis laughed as he pulled his cock. "Honey, just like I'm Daddy Louis' slut...your brother is my, you know, like slave." She turned her head to the side to see the burning red color mark Steven's flesh. "It really turns him on seeing his wife sucking and fucking friends and strangers, men and women, either separately or together."

Gerald started laughing, not really knowing what to make of his brother. "No shit? How do you know it turns him on so much?"

"You should have seen how hard he got when your daddy fucked me in front of him." She turned to the side to look at Steven's reaction and smiled. "Can't you see how hard his tiny little dick is getting as he watches me playing with your GREAT BIG COCK?" Her voice changed immediately and sent a chill through both of Daddy Louis' sons. "Why are you the only one dressed, cucky-boy? Get your clothes off now -- show your little brother what I mean, bitch!" The three youngest people in the bedroom almost came simultaneously as the "B" word slid off her tongue. Daddy Louis just smiled in relaxed enjoyment as his oldest son flushed a bright cherry red and pulled his shorts down and off. No matter how hard and thick his beautiful seven-inch curved erection was, it paled in comparison to his brother's sheer mass and presence.

Suzanne felt the moisture ooze from the walls of her cunt as she thought about her next revelation -- the next step in the humiliation of the man she loved. The round sexpot softened her voice again as she flirted with her brother-in-law. "But Gerald, you should have seen the load your brother shot into our sheets -- he was laying down on his belly between my legs when I made him eat Daddy Louis' cum right out of my freshly-fucked pussy!"

"No fuckin' way!" Gerald's strange genitals were buzzing with the revelation as the obvious dawned quite slowly in his mind. His eyes opened wide and flicked between his brother and the gorgeous, pregnant slut sister-in-law between his legs. "Uhm...are you, you know," Gerald almost couldn't get the words out of his dry mouth, "uhm, gonna make him do it...uhm...now?" All eyes were drawn to the large, clear drop of fluid bubbling out of his little slit -- the biggest groan seemed to come from Steven. His wife was not surprised; neither was his father. What did surprise them was what came out of Gerald's mouth. "Been waiting a long fuckin' time for this, pussy-boy. No more teasing like when we were kids. You are gonna eat my cum now, big brother!"

Suzanne ran her thumb up his thick, bumpy stalk and pushed a small trickle of pre-cum out of the small head. Instead of licking it off she wiped it up with her fingertip and then held her hand back towards her husband. "Go ahead, bitch-boy...your hard little-boy peeny says you really want to." Steven's groan was enough to make his wife climax with just the slightest squeeze of her thighs. When she felt the tip of his tongue glide along her finger, she came again.

"Hmmmph!" The dismissive snort came from Daddy Louis. "I always knew you were as big a slut as any of us, boy. Just ask your mom -- I've been telling her that for years."

Suzanne couldn't wait a moment longer and she lowered her head over Gerald's misshapen organ. With her lips holding fast just a few inches behind the small cock-head, she felt the strangest sensation. She pulled back and spit on his gross shaft again. As she rubbed the slick lubrication over him, she looked back into Gerald's eyes. "Even your daddy doesn't really know," she giggled. "One night we went to a dance club in Miami and..."

"Suzanne? What are you...promised me...never tell..." Steven really couldn't get the words out but it didn't matter. His wife knew what he was saying -- but it wasn't going to change anything. She had made her decision and she couldn't back down.

While her husband mumbled his objections, the slutty pregnant married woman took even more of Gerald's cock into her mouth. She was right! The strange downward curve was perfectly placed to allow his cock to slip down her throat without ramming the back. Two bobs and she had half of him inside her, her lips stretched so wide they felt like they would rip in half! This cock was perfect! She pulled back up, reluctant to let him go.

"Oh fuck, Gerry," she gushed at the embarrassed younger brother, "your cock is just perfect for sucking! I can't wait for more." She rubbed him lightly while scratching his balls and keeping him completely on edge.

"So your brother makes me wear a little white lacy dress to this club. You didn't see me when we were in Boca, but I was really tan, you know? And my little bikini left little white triangles over my tits and my pussy." She swiveled her head to her father-in-law. "You liked that, didn't you? You said it was so sexy when I got naked for you, remember?" Louis nodded his silver head and smiled at the thought.

"So he tells me to wear it WITHOUT UNDERWEAR. He says it will look like the white triangles are a bra and panties. I can tell you -- it sure didn't fool the two big, handsome black guys who were dancing with me." She bobbed her head a few more times. Her lips were gradually stretching and accommodating more of his ungodly girth and her throat was easing around the increasing girth as well. It was like nothing she had felt before and could hardly wait for him to fill her other hungry holes.

Gerald snorted -- he was loving this slut's mouth on him -- if she would only quit fuckin' talking! He was thinking about what a lucky fuck his brother was when he started listening to her again.

"By the time he got out to the dance floor, they were making an Oreo with me in the middle," she giggled again. "Their big black hands looked so sexy on my white lace dress." Suzanne took Gerald's hands and put them on her swollen, milk-filled breasts. "They kept squeezing my tits and pulling my nipples and the black-lights made my dress look like electric blue -- it was so cool, lover."

Gerald couldn't believe she was talking to him this way -- it was like she was really into him. No one had ever called him lover! He started to pull her up towards his cock but she was quick to latch back on to his unfortunate-looking prick.

"Your brother finally had the balls to say Excuse Me like a little girl, but by that time, they had rolled my little dress up to my waist and I had long, thick fingers in both my holes. Those big, bald black men laughed at your brother when he asked them to leave me alone, didn't they, Bitch-boy?" Wife, father, and brother all laughed when Steven groaned in abject embarrassment.

"Finally they took me to a motel across the road from the dance club. They knew it would make all of us so hot so they let your brother watch -- as long as he promised to behave and do what they told him." Again the low groan caused them to laugh and she turned around to face her husband for her final revelation. "Daddy, did you know that your son would do about anything to watch his sweet wife get fucked -- and then get permission to suck her freshly-filled pussy? I know for a fact he will suck big, black cocks into his mouth and down his throat..."

The groans had turned into one long, low, animal moan, more a vibration than a real sound. As Steven's cock started jerking on its own and his cum was dribbling down his untouched shaft and falling on the floor, he heard what he thought would be the final nail in his coffin of shame.

"Why look at that, Daddy Louis...your dirty little boy got so excited about sucking big black cocks that his boy-dick started to spit." She swiveled her head and caught everyone's eye before turning to her husband once again. "I wonder what he would have done if I told you about the way those boys fucked your son's ass that night, too. He really loved that!"

Gerald couldn't take the heat from her story anymore -- the thought that he might literally fuck his brother over was too much to contemplate. He had more urgent things to do.

Louis listened to his daughter-in-law confess her husband's sins and felt years of tension drift away from his chest and gut while he smiled and thought of his wife. He really couldn't wait to tell her that their concern for their son was unnecessary -- he was as big a perve (his thoughts were loving even if his vocabulary was not) as his parents. And not surprisingly, much more than his younger brother.

Steven didn't see the beatific smile on his father's face. He could barely breathe let alone try to focus on an image in the room. He did notice movement as his brother lifted his very round, curvy, pregnant wife over the one-inch tip of his hard shaft. And he heard his loving wife scream as her body dropped down and took almost all of her brother-in-law's freakish cock into her smooth, tight cunt.

Then he passed out.

(to be continued)

12