Pregnant Mom

Story Info
Pregnant mom shopping at Walmart.
879 words
3.87
156.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gk6h
gk6h
11 Followers

I was in Walmart shopping for my kids for school. Trying to get them ready for that first day. I was lucky they were home with their father and I had time to myself. The day was hot like no other and when you are seven months pregnant that makes it twice as hot. I was pregnant with our third kid in four years. Yeah that is a lot but my husband doesn't like sex when I am pregnant so it builds up for nine months then when the doctor gives the ok for sex I am knock up again. I am only twenty-five and been married for four years so I have spent my whole marriage pregnant. I like it. I like the horniness what goes with it and if hubby just liked sex like I am now life would be perfect. I am one of those pregnant girls that you don't see it in my face I just get these massive tits and a belly.

So as I stand here behind the rack and look at some clothes for me, this guy cute across the way can tell I am pregnant. He smiles and says hi. I am too hot for this. He is so good looking. The naughty streak in me wants to see how far I can take him before he sees I am pregnant and freaks. I know it is mean but a girl has to have some fun.

I had just tossed a sundress on this morning and sandals. It was to hot for under garments. This made it easy to brush my sensitive nips on the rack and my dress only came midway down my thigh so I could work my hands up my leg and under my belly if need be and I always keep myself so smooth and clean.

He came over and really started to chat me up and he moved around the rack to try to see me better but I kept moving too. He was commenting and complementing me on my skin and eyes. My nips where so fuck hard I thought they would split. I kept running them on the rack so I could get that little tingle. The wet was flowing and making my inner thighs wet. I parted my legs to get a warm breeze up there and I could feel a drop fall. I look down to see it hit the floor.

In that moment I lost eye contact and he came round the rack. I must have been a sight. Long legs glistening with sweat. Hard thick nips poking out and my huge round belly all covered with a yellow flowered sundress. The best part being that drip of wet on the floor as I stood there with my leg spread.

I expected him to run. He didn't. He just looked me up and down and I him. His cargo shorts where bulging and he was breathing very heavy. And then in that moment I realized I way over stepped this tease. When he walked over and ran his hand up my leg. Catching the hem and pulling up my dress and exposing me and then quickly letting it drop.

I could have cum from just that. He looked straight into my eyes and I was like hypnotized by him. He leaned in and nibbled my ear and kissed my neck. My wet was running down my inner thigh. He took my hand and lead me out. I left all I wanted to buy right there by that rack. He took me out side. It was so hot and I was so wanting him. He lead me round back. He kissed me deep and then reach down grabbed the hem and pulled the dress off and tossed it on the ground. I was naked in back of Walmart and that made me so slutty. The sun baking down on me, my nipples so hard as he went down and sucked them hard long, and so good. He bit and pulled them as he rubbed my big belly and then worked his fingers down and around to my pussy. I came over and over and over. Then he just bent me over pulled his cock out and slammed me hard. He was so much bigger then my husband. I screamed like a slut in heat. He grunted and swelled bigger and dumped a full load in me.

He went to pull from me but I reached back and held him in place so I could keep cumming. I let him go as he pulled from me put his cock away and got my dress and placed it back on me. I was quaking, my legs didn't want to work. I felt so empty. He gave me a long kiss and lead me back to the front. He gave my nipples one last tug before he walked a way got in his car and was gone.

My sweat and sex smell got a lot of people attention. I found my cart and it was still there I took it and cashed out. I got in the car and leaked all the way home as I made my self cum again on the ride home.

gk6h
gk6h
11 Followers